Iberian Altaic language

We as children dance "el corro de la patata" which is a very old game or dance of unknown origin with some additions from different times, the most modern perhaps its current name, but if it is something that they develop and remain in children it is very possible make it very primal and ancestral.

47079779.jpg

Also at parties or adult gatherings, you could remember in memory of childhood today with the mobile phone, I think many things are going to be lost.

nic3b1os_juegos_corro_de_la_patata.jpg

corro.jpg

We even have monuments
330px-El_corro_de_la_patata.jpg

Estela ibérica
images

After this anthropological sample and taking into account that the migrations to the Iberian peninsula have been on foot because I see the closest distance with the Caucasus regarding the origin of the folklore of Spain.

.[/video]

^^To me the one that has most resembled the Iberian audio is the urartu, I did not even know what it was, I had to look for it later in wikipedia so I have not been conditioned.

In the "Urartu example" the guy speaks in Urartu at start but continiues in Turkish "Argişti oğlu Sardur burada tanrı İrmuşini için bi tapınak inşa ettirdi diyo" he says. He also has a clear Turkish accent.

Also in the Gök Türk part the man speaks in Kazakh not Old Turkic he says "Kök Tengrim koldasın, Jer anam Umay korğasın. Jel jarılıp şöp bolsın" i tought it continiued like "Arwağım jar bolsın, Kövdesi tolı ar bolsın! Awmin."​

[QUOTE = Bügü; 620862] [QUOTE = Boreas; 567716]. [/ Video]

En el "ejemplo de Urartu", el chico habla en Urartu al principio, pero continúa en turco "Argişti oğlu Sardur burada tanrı İrmuşini için bi tapınak inşa ettirdi diyo" él dice. También tiene un claro acento turco.

También en la parte de Gök Türk, el hombre habla en kazajo, no en turco antiguo, dice "Kök Tengrim koldasın, Jer anam Umay korğasın. Jel jarılıp şöp bolsın", pensé que continuaba como "Arwağım jar bolsın, Kövdesi tolı ar bolsın! Awmin".​
[/CITA]

Good to know. If you notice the effort it must be like groping a bit on the accent issue in those recreations.

This thread has been viewed 32490 times.

Back