Returning Jihadi "Brides"

Angela

Elite member
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italian
I have no sympathy for them whatsoever. By the time many of them left for the Caliphate it was already known that they were enslaving Yazidi girls, decapitating those who refused to convert to Islam, and on and on. They thought they were going to be "princesses" in the "New Order". Well, welcome to your new order.

Even in the camps they attack the refugees and burn down their tents, so they have to be separated from the rest. It's the same if they manage to get to European camps.

These are the kind of women who become groupees of serial killers here in the U.S. It's not an unknown phenomenon.

As long as they are brought to Trial for “Aiding and Abetting the Enemy” and “Treason”, in places like Guantanamo, I'm fine with the return of the Western “Brides”.

imo They should all come back (or be forced to), and face the music at home.

If they stay where they are, they’ll never pay any consequences for their actions.

I'm sorry for the kids.
Perhaps it would be best if their moms returned to their countries of origin to receive a
fair judgement for their crimes and the children delivered to the custody of family members who remained in their countries of origin. Surely the parents of these children are definitely lost and at the first opportunity they would try such madness again. Jihadists are like pure nitroglycerin. They can re-explode with a single movement. But what about the children? Maybe they have not gotten lost yet.
Maybe there's still salvation for them, I do not know ....

There is no way, given the state of things in Syria and neighboring countries, that evidence could be gathered for a regular court proceeding, perhaps not even in a military court, which is where it should be handled as these were war time acts and apprehension during a war.

If anyone leaves their country to join a group with the stated purpose of taking down the governments of their home countries, as these women did, he or she should lose their citizenshop for treason. Full stop.

If there are family members willing to take the young children, I would be in favor of that. I really don't give a damn if they lose their children. How many times did they witness, encourage etc. the ripping of Yazidi children from their mothers, and then abused the girls on top of it.

Men are too soft on women criminals. When they commit acts that are evil, they should be treated exactly the same way as if the acts were committed by men. It's well known that if you have a woman defendant in the dock, much better to put lots of women on the jury, not men.

They should be turned over to the Yazidi. They should know what to do with them. It would save everyone a world of trouble.

But I am willing to bet that our broad-minded "élites" will allow them back in the end, for fear of not looking "progressive" enough. They'd rather see their mothers killed than relinquish their lofty "humanistic" ideals. We have a saying here, which says that "ridicule doesn't kill". Well, sometimes it does.

They should be turned over to the Yazidi. They should know what to do with them. It would save everyone a world of trouble.

But I am willing to bet that our broad-minded "élites" will allow them back in the end, for fear of not looking "progressive" enough. They'd rather see their mothers killed than relinquish their lofty "humanistic" ideals. We have a saying here, which says that "ridicule doesn't kill". Well, sometimes it does.

Hello hrvclv,

I know that the wounds left in France by the attacks provoked by the Islamic State are deep.
I believe that are sores that never heal.
I have no appreciation for these women. It was they who chose to tread the path of evil and must pay for it.
But we can not harden our hearts for everything.
There is no democratic state of law where these children are. It may be naive to think that the Yazidi will treat these children with dignity, considering that they are the daughters of their enemies.
They are just innocent children who have no choice. They did not ask to be where they are.
I solidarize with France and the French people about the fear of repeatition of the attacks caused by people who do not accept the country's culture but still insist on living in it. These people should know that it is they who have to adapt to the culture of the country they have chosen to live, not the other way around.
But we can not generalize.
I see with concern the exacerbation of nationalism, including in my country. It scares me to see in Brazil the growing hatred against of so-called minorities, just as I see with concern the growth of xenophobia and anti-Semitism in Europe.
I know that it all comes from the fear that ourselves or that one of our relatives may become the next victim of the insane act of a foreign terrorist or a descendant of foreigners.
Even so, I ask for mercy with the innocent. The children are innocent.
A big hug for you and for all the French people.
Bordeaux, Loire Valley, Blois, Paris, Marseille, Calais are some places I know of your beautiful and wonderful country. Warm greetings.
Duarte.

Hi Duarte,

I have read with interest most of your posts since you appeared on the forum, and I must say I appreciate the tone - of polite patience and moderation - that characterizes them. Politeness and respect for others unfortunately don't seem to be self-evident norms in most threads here, as you'll have seen for yourself.

I understand your point. The children are the problem. If young enough, I agree they should be given foster homes.

As for the mothers, well... we could ask those people what to do with them. Unfortunately, they can't answer any more. The list is not up-to-date by the way. The total count now reaches 258 dead, leaving aside the 500+ wounded who have been maimed or paralyzed for life. Look at their faces: do they look like aggressive warrior-crusaders to you? They were all children, teenagers, students, mothers, daughters, fathers and sons, living peaceful lives, going to school or college, trying to cope with the petty cares of daily life. They were killed by murderous barbarous cowardly beasts shooting into unarmed crowds, stabbing at random, ramming trucks into families... We are at war. I want my enemies dead, as is fair and logical.

Another useful link : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France#21st_century

Hello hrvclv,

I know that the wounds left in France by the attacks provoked by the Islamic State are deep.
I believe that are sores that never heal.
I have no appreciation for these women. It was they who chose to tread the path of evil and must pay for it.
But we can not harden our hearts for everything.
There is no democratic state of law where these children are. It may be naive to think that the Yazidi will treat these children with dignity, considering that they are the daughters of their enemies.
They are just innocent children who have no choice. They did not ask to be where they are.
I solidarize with France and the French people about the fear of repeatition of the attacks caused by people who do not accept the country's culture but still insist on living in it. These people should know that it is they who have to adapt to the culture of the country they have chosen to live, not the other way around.
But we can not generalize.
I see with concern the exacerbation of nationalism, including in my country. It scares me to see in Brazil the growing hatred against of so-called minorities, just as I see with concern the growth of xenophobia and anti-Semitism in Europe.
I know that it all comes from the fear that ourselves or that one of our relatives may become the next victim of the insane act of a foreign terrorist or a descendant of foreigners.
Even so, I ask for mercy with the innocent. The children are innocent.
A big hug for you and for all the French people.
Bordeaux, Loire Valley, Blois, Paris, Marseille, Calais are some places I know of your beautiful and wonderful country. Warm greetings.
Duarte.

I agree that the children should be able to come back if they are still very young and born here. But that means they should be seperated from their mothers. Those who plea to get the mothers back are in fact holding the children hostage.
And what about the children that were born in Irak/Syria? What about them? Where should they go?

I do not want to look like the "bad guy", but my opinion is that those people, including children, should not be allowed to return to their country of origin.
Here we are not dealing with the classic case of mercenaries who went to participate in a conflict to make some money. Here we have to deal with families who have decided to start a new life in another country and state, rejecting the lifestyle in their countries of origin. In most cases there was a decision taken together by the two spouses. I feel sorry for the children but unfortunately this is the reality.

Hello hrvclv, bicicleur and LABERIA,
I know it's not easy. If it were simple, we would not be here debating the subject. In fact I was hurt by the children's situation. Perhaps my position is very utopian, distanced from the reality of the facts. All of you have more “foot on the ground” than me and know that what today seems harmless tomorrow can become a deadly weapon. But I am that way. Sometimes I run away from the real world and start philosophizing. Thank you for the kindness of all in their comments, dear friends.
Greetings,
Duarte.

This thread has been viewed 3537 times.

Back