Classification Request

Northern admixture into mediterrenean,

Portoguese is a possible clasification,

Although you could pass all over Mediterrenean Europe.

It's not a question of pigmentation. There are plenty of people in the British Isles who have your coloring, even if they're not all that common. It's a question of features.

Aidan Turner - Kit Harington

yesss, it's the Black Irish type (though it's misleading since you can also find that type among Brits and Welsh people, i.e. Harington and Turner).*
* Edit: Turner is actually Irish.

"The term is commonly used to describe people of Irish origin who have dark features, black hair, a dark complexion and dark eyes."

Other examples:

Irish actor Colin Farrell:
View attachment 10799

Welsh actress Catherine Zeta Jones:
View attachment 10800

Hello PT Tagus.
You are a handsome young Iberian. It has a well-shaped beard, typical of Europeans, which gives you a special charm with the well shaved hairs. His short brown hair matches very well with his well-trimmed beard. In addition you have the one of most rarest color of eyes in the world, the amber, called in Brazil "wolf eyes". You are a good-looking young man who would fit well in any place in Europe you choose to live or visit.
Congratulations and greetings. :)

In my opinion, very Portuguese indeed (not just Iberian, Portuguese! lol). But I can see why someone above thought there were some tiny hints of "British" looks somewhere. You could also easily pass as as a White Brazilian, nobody would bat an eye thinking you're foreign (the reasons are so obvious that do not need to be explained here). ;)

You look South European. Ofc Iberia is your best fit (not surprising) can also pass in Southern France, Northern Italy, Britain also but rather atypically.

one more pic :)

J5XyNTb.jpg

Very manchego.

Mediterranean. Maybe some South Slavic, you've got a Vlade Divac vibe going.

Balkan type

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

This thread has been viewed 18295 times.

Back