PT Tagus

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Portuguese
Y-DNA haplogroup
G-L91
mtDNA haplogroup
H
How would you classify me? Thanks in advance! (y)

wmD9qDY.png

HeAGBNY.jpg

skuxax1.jpg

VNtxT5N.jpg

kRUO73p.jpg

younger, maybe 22-23 years old.
BhJTK0N.jpg

Mediterranean. You kind of resemble my stepfather, who is Italian.

^^

It seems a bit English. I have a very particular vision, of course. Also an air as well as the center of Spain.

I think that on most pics, you could pass in France, including in more Northern parts. In fact, on your last pic, you slightly remind me of my maternal uncle, who was NE French, though your skin is fairer than his. He had olivish skin and tanned like crazy when he exposed himself in the sun!

^^
By Manchego could also happen.

Transylvanian..similar to Frankensteins first botched attempt.

^^

No man. It has a very nice look, sure it could be very successful.

imo At first glance, you resemble a younger version of Devin Nunes (US Rep. for California ...), 3/4 Portuguese descent.

hero-img.jpg

You look very Iberian to me, not Italian at all. There's overlap between the two areas, but not in your case, imo.

Good catch, Salento. :)

I'd also say Iberian, with Atlantic traits that also show up in parts of western England, Wales and Ireland. So more likely Northwest Spain or Portugal rather than Mediterranean coast.

542344b869beddef7b15e619-750-562.jpg

1720013766.jpg

avatar_user_32382_1499798018-180x180.jpg

Ignoring the ornaments reminds me of this type of men.

images

images

I think that if science had advanced enough I could have been the son of these two men.

Dominant phenotypes expressed here are of the West Alpinid and Atlanto-Mediterranid types (i.e. an intermediate). Best fit is in Northern Iberia, by the Bay of Biscay. Bulgaria is also a good fit.

As you are broadly Alpinid + Mediterranid, you can fit across all of Southern Europe and particularly in the transitional zone between Southern and Central Europe (so about an imaginary line drawn from Galicia to Crimea). You do not pass too well in the areas considered more traditionally Central European (e.g. Germany, Poland, Czechia etc.), and certainly not in Northern Europe proper where you would immediately be seen as foreign.

Dominant phenotypes expressed here are of the West Alpinid and Atlanto-Mediterranid types (i.e. an intermediate). Best fit is in Northern Iberia, by the Bay of Biscay. Bulgaria is also a good fit.

As you are broadly Alpinid + Mediterranid, you can fit across all of Southern Europe and particularly in the transitional zone between Southern and Central Europe (so about an imaginary line drawn from Galicia to Crimea). You do not pass too well in the areas considered more traditionally Central European (e.g. Germany, Poland, Czechia etc.), and certainly not in Northern Europe proper where you would immediately be seen as foreign.

Would I be seen as foreign in western England, Wales and Ireland?

Would I be seen as foreign in western England, Wales and Ireland?
Hard to say. Probably, but some people might think of you as a local in some places, especially in big cities like Manchester or Liverpool.

Hard to say. Probably, but some people might think of you as a local in some places, especially in big cities like Manchester or Liverpool.

Maybe, I'm too much WOG for pass in those regions. :haha:

It's not a question of pigmentation. There are plenty of people in the British Isles who have your coloring, even if they're not all that common. It's a question of features.

Aidan Turner
tumblr_og8t8qizze1uk290vo1_1280.png

Kit Harington
96.jpg

Also, I know you're relatively new to the forum, so I'll let it slide, but we don't permit derogatory marks about different ethnicities.

The nose is very, very Portuguese.

The rest could be equally Iberian, French, British...

This thread has been viewed 18295 times.

Back