Classify Me.

Iberian or perhaps southwest French, not Italian for some subtle reason which I can't articulate. :)

Absolutely European at any rate, no sign of any other "admixture", not even Middle Eastern.

Is it you?

An adorable little boy turned into a handsome, distinguished man, if I may say so. :)

Iberian or perhaps southwest French, not Italian for some subtle reason which I can't articulate. :)

Absolutely European at any rate, no sign of any other "admixture", not even Middle Eastern.

Is it you?

An adorable little boy turned into a handsome, distinguished man, if I may say so. :)

Thanks by kindness Angela.
Yes, this is me :)

For the people I know from Iberia, I immediately thought someone from Aragon, Zaragoza. The arched eyebrows are very Basque. I would bet on Celtiberian. I think it's more Spanish than Portuguese.

@Govan, @Carlos, @PT Tagus.
Thanks guys :)

Can pass as Sephardic, Sicilian, Iberian, etc.

Unsurprisingly Iberian, but I think you could also pass as European Jew or maybe also as Southern French. But I must say you really look like one of those old paintings of the Portuguese and Spanish conquistadores. :-D

Is it you?

ok! :cool-v:

Unsurprisingly Iberian, but I think you could also pass as European Jew or maybe also as Southern French. But I must say you really look like one of those old paintings of the Portuguese and Spanish conquistadores. :-D

Hello Ygorcs.

I always thought there was something of Jewish in me, especially the nose. Thanks for the kind comment. You reminded me of the movie 1492: Conquest of Paradise where Gérard Depardieu plays Christopher Columbus. In fact, Depardieu's nose seems the mine, I think. Thank you, once again for the kindness of always.

Warm and fraternal greetings. : D

Caracalla's reign, the Gallo-Roman Emperor, became notable for the Antonine Constitution (Latin: Constitutio Antoniniana), also known as the Edict of Caracalla, which granted Roman citizenship to nearly all free men throughout the Roman Empire. This is a play of my pics with the images of Caracalla, considered that MyTrueAncestry.com fix me closer to the Gallo-Roman peoples. LOL :)

Npy0qz2.png

Pj7MizA.jpg

XqzxJFy.jpg

In the latitudes that you live in Brazil, surely with those blue eyes you will always be with radiation, there are no ethnic groups in terms of skin color, hair and eyes, solar radiation is crucial.<br>the Iberian peninsula is not for blondes, it is to say, many blondes have entered with blue eyes and clear skin but natural selection has eliminated many individuals, via skin cancer, via clear eyes that do not see well by solar radiation etc.
but skin cancer and poor visualization have done the rest.

In the latitudes that you live in Brazil, surely with those blue eyes you will always be with radiation, there are no ethnic groups in terms of skin color, hair and eyes, solar radiation is crucial.<br>the Iberian peninsula is not for blondes, it is to say, many blondes have entered with blue eyes and clear skin but natural selection has eliminated many individuals, via skin cancer, via clear eyes that do not see well by solar radiation etc.
but skin cancer and poor visualization have done the rest.

Hello ROS. How do you do? Hope all is fine (y)
My biotype is quite common in south-central Brazil. It is quite common for you to come across people who are similar to me in Belo Horizonte or even look much more European than me. I do not know of any study that indicates that the incidence of skin cancer in light skinned individuals in Brazil is very high and that the incidence of this type of cancer in Brazil exceeds the world average. Australia is also a tropical country with a population of mostly British origin, and I unknown that, there, is a high incidence of skin cancer that is escaping from the world average. I know that fair skin is a recent phenomenon in the history of modern man. Some say that the first modern-day light-skinned humans would have appeared about 7,000 ~ 8,000 years before Christ, a very recent time, considered the whole time of existence of Homo Sapiens, which must have appeared on the face of the earth some 320,000 years ago, in Africa. Clear skin was a biological adaptation to regions of greater latitude in the northern hemisphere, where solar radiation is less intense. In my understanding, in modern times where vitamin D supplements can be taken to suppress the lack of sun exposure and sunscreen with FTS above 50 can also be used, a fair-skinned individual can live without any problem in any tropical region of the world.
A big hug :) :)

Brother iberico Duarte my personal experience is that the climate of the Iberian Peninsula, especially in the south, for people of skin like mine that I can not get dark, if reddish, is not the best climate, if you also have the eyes pulling green like mine I think we have, over all in the middle of the day, worse vision and we escandilamos more, I asked my dermatologist how much could take the sun, he advised me not to take anything.

Therefore, my personal experience, leads me to understand that the natural genetic evolution in the Iberian Peninsula separates us in the phenotype of the rest of European brothers, but of course they come to spend pensions and summers in this land will end being Iberians just like us.

especially in the south, especially in the south, especially in the south

This thread has been viewed 18128 times.

Back