Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 143

Thread: Malisor and N Albanian clans and their origin

  1. #101
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredThree Friends
    Dema's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-10-17
    Posts
    358
    Points
    2,920
    Level
    15
    Points: 2,920, Level: 15
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Overall activity: 11.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205*

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
    BTW, you are neither real Albanian neither real Christian, because being Christian for sure does not mean to hate others.
    I have same respect for Hebrew just as for Christians and Muslims. If you have issues with that then you obviously dont understand what it means to be Christian in first place.

    You are even more fake Christian then these Muslim Albanians pretending to be Christians, and going in Church does not make you Christian.

    If you dont understand the essence then you are just a wasted soul.

  2. #102
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    21-11-10
    Posts
    388
    Points
    5,446
    Level
    21
    Points: 5,446, Level: 21
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Overall activity: 5.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13>CTS9320>Z38456

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Switzerland



    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    Be even Rastafari if you want, your religion is your private thing, that's why i said 90 %, you are these 10 %. What are you bragging about Shkodra when i was there 3 days ago, strongest clans in Shkodra and Tuzi are my friends.

    You are nobody, just some emigrant kid wanting some attention.


    J2-M205 has 1700 BCE Sidonian aDNA, we have even older nearby Jordanian mountain 2500 BCE aDNA.
    Alphabet you are using now is based on ancient Phoenician alphabet. You little illiterate and stubborn Illyrian, its no wonder you refuse to read and write, Illyrians were just like that.

    We mummified ourselves in pre-Ptolemy 700 BCE Egypt inside of pyramid while you were handling sheeps.

    We fought battles inside of Roman arena in middle of England (100-400 CE aDNA) while you handled sheeps.

    Each time you hear J2-M205 you need to stand up on your feet and be silent 1 minute in sign of respect.

    Now stop raging and behaving like some jealous spoiled kid.
    Finally the anti-Albanian and anti-Illyrian feelings came out. It was about time you admitted that you see us the same way as the nations that hate us, a bunch of shepherds.

    But I'm a proud descendants of warrior shepherds but it seems you were bullied so much for being different that you turned against us just like the Ashkali.

    Strongest clans in Shkodra and Tuzi are your friends? lol Come on man, this is how Albanian kids speak like or those diaspora kids who watch movies with Albanian mafiosos and brag in front of their Western peers.

    Which are these strong Shkodra clans that you speak of? Who am I kidding. You don't know anything, you just read some wikipedia article.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    BTW, you are neither real Albanian neither real Christian, because being Christian for sure does not mean to hate others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    I have same respect for Hebrew just as for Christians and Muslims. If you have issues with that then you obviously dont understand what it means to be Christian in first place.

    You are even more fake Christian then these Muslim Albanians pretending to be Christians, and going in Church does not make you Christian.

    If you dont understand the essence then you are just a wasted soul.

    Who said I was a Christian? You're developing imaginary foes now, little brave M205 gladiator?

  3. #103
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredThree Friends
    Dema's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-10-17
    Posts
    358
    Points
    2,920
    Level
    15
    Points: 2,920, Level: 15
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Overall activity: 11.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205*

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Stop tr0lling my mighty warrior shepherd. You are lowest class among Albanians and should be last to have a right to open a mouth. You said yourself that your family are Christian but you are typical liar.

    You escaped from Albania an should not speak about it

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Eupedia Forum mobile app

  4. #104
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    21-11-10
    Posts
    388
    Points
    5,446
    Level
    21
    Points: 5,446, Level: 21
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Overall activity: 5.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13>CTS9320>Z38456

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Switzerland



    Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    Stop tr0lling my mighty warrior shepherd. You are lowest class among Albanians and should be last to have a right to open a mouth. You said yourself that your family are Christian but you are typical liar.

    You escaped from Albania an should not speak about it

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Eupedia Forum mobile app
    And yet you keep avoiding my questions. Why couldn't some Albanians come from the nearby Herzegovina when your glorious ancestors created the alphabet and went as far as being gladiators in Roman Arenas? I hope you realize they were slaves who's life was sacrificed for entertainment.

    And who are these strongest Shkodra clans that are apparently your friends?

    Just because my family is Christian doesn't mean I am one. Like I said, I'm simply Albanian and an FC Barcelona sympathiser with hobbies such as fitness and nutrition and a career in finance/investments and AI. That's about it.

    And remove the Albanian flag. I take offense in being related to people like you. Switch to those other flags you mentioned earlier if you have the courage to mention them again, or maybe you'll be a bit embarrassed now.

    P.S. Thank you for your honesty with regards to your views on Albanians and our culture. I really feel much better that you're not an Albanian self-hater but rather an outsider. Which is understandable as our culture is a bit rough and strict on moral values that makes the lives of the others difficult but we do just fine with it and are rather proud.

  5. #105
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    LABERIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-09-15
    Posts
    2,012
    Points
    5,513
    Level
    21
    Points: 5,513, Level: 21
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 5.0%


    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    I gave you very specific answer and you said nothing but commented on some stupidity about that New Zealand massacre which is obviously your top in understanding anything in life.


    So let me repeat my answer since you were so stubborn to hear it:





    You asked 5 times in what year it happened and it clearly says in 1450 after they abandoned League of Lezhe.
    Here you can read how Arianiti and Dukagjini allied with Ottomans and fought against Skenderbeg, and dont forget that Dukagjini was before that allied with Serbian prince/despot...


    And how Albanian tribes expanded, i suggest you start reading books, wikipedia, or google rather then asking stupid questions here.
    No, you didn`t answer Dema. The only who speak stupid things here is you Dema. Because you want to talk about things that you know nothing. Where is written that Arianiti joined the Ottomans?
    17 Dec.
    Paget to the Council.

    Now the Council's letters seem to imply (words quoted) that the King will keep no strangers save the Albanoys.

    Cales, 17 Dec. 1545. Signed.


  6. #106
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredThree Friends
    Dema's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-10-17
    Posts
    358
    Points
    2,920
    Level
    15
    Points: 2,920, Level: 15
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Overall activity: 11.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205*

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    Get a life tr0lls, ill answer you later when i get time. You never leave house. Everyone knows Laberia he was fighting entire forum that i2a is not Slavic because there is more in Tosk then in Gheg, and he is afraid to test and even refused free Ydna test because he dont want to take any chances, he is extremely unsecure and never leaves his house. He does not believe in genetic research but only in some fairy tales.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Eupedia Forum mobile app

  7. #107
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    LABERIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-09-15
    Posts
    2,012
    Points
    5,513
    Level
    21
    Points: 5,513, Level: 21
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 5.0%


    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    Get a life tr0lls, ill answer you later when i get time. You never leave house. Everyone knows Laberia he was fighting entire forum that i2a is not Slavic because there is more in Tosk then in Gheg, and he is afraid to test and even refused free Ydna test because he dont want to take any chances, he is extremely unsecure and never leaves his house. He does not believe in genetic research but only in some fairy tales.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Eupedia Forum mobile app
    I don`t care what i2a is. I have never said that this i2a is not slavic. From what i read it is considered an slavic haplogroup. I refused your offer because i don't want to deal with people like you and your friends. You understand now? Get a life.

  8. #108
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredThree Friends
    Dema's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-10-17
    Posts
    358
    Points
    2,920
    Level
    15
    Points: 2,920, Level: 15
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Overall activity: 11.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205*

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by LABERIA View Post
    I don`t care what i2a is. I have never said that this i2a is not slavic. From what i read it is considered an slavic haplogroup. I refused your offer because i don't want to deal with people like you and your friends. You understand now? Get a life.
    You care so little that you engaged arguing over 3 days with 20 different people telling you same thing. But you were posting again and again being stubborn 100 pages in a row. They even made memes with you being insecure.

    You are almost 10 years spamming anthropologic forums and you still dont know what is haplogroup, what haplogroups Albanians have neither difference between R1B or J2b2.

    You should be ashamed of ignorance and you are yet not tested and refused free Ydna test only because of insecurities and because you dont want to take any chances. You don't even believe in genetic research and you say its all lies, you said that few days ago.

    You never leave house and you think you are helping Albaniabs writing stupidity 024 online on all possible forums that exist out there.







    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Eupedia Forum mobile app

  9. #109
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    LABERIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-09-15
    Posts
    2,012
    Points
    5,513
    Level
    21
    Points: 5,513, Level: 21
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 5.0%


    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    You care so little that you engaged arguing over 3 days with 20 different people telling you same thing. But you were posting again and again being stubborn 100 pages in a row. They even made memes with you being insecure.

    You are almost 10 years spamming anthropologic forums and you still dont know what is haplogroup, what haplogroups Albanians have neither difference between R1B or J2b2.

    You should be ashamed of ignorance and you are yet not tested and refused free Ydna test only because of insecurities and because you dont want to take any chances. You don't even believe in genetic research and you say its all lies, you said that few days ago.

    You never leave house and you think you are helping Albaniabs writing stupidity 024 online on all possible forums that exist out there.







    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Eupedia Forum mobile app
    I think that i have spent more time than i should with an idiot like you Dema. Stop talking stupid things. Learn some basics about the history. And get a life.

  10. #110
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    04-03-18
    Posts
    191
    Points
    1,748
    Level
    11
    Points: 1,748, Level: 11
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Overall activity: 11.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-Z17107>A24048
    MtDNA haplogroup
    I1a1a

    Ethnic group
    Qun, Ermi
    Country: Bosnia & Herzegovina



    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    This guy even begged Aspurg Bosnian/Montenegrin Serb to be accepted and called him brother and kissed his ass because they are same clade of E-v13, while last thing in life Montenegrin Serb Aspurg wanted is to hear Šiptar calling him a brother.
    I do consider Albanians of that clade "cousins" because I am still at least a little closer to them than any other Albanian in terms of Y-DNA. You are misinterpreting my attitude towards Albanians as a usual attitude, but generally I am a bit Albanophilic and have been for years. One reason is the clan system which I like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    He was rather interested into Huno-Avar theory of origin rather then having anything with Albanians.
    If I were a Kuchi/Kuqi I'd say I have paternal Albanian ancestry or even a Bjelopavlic whose exact connection is yet to be determined (unlike Kuchi who in 1485 even the today's Old Kuci Mrnjavcici had 50 %+ of Albanian first names Bjelopalvici at that time only had a few but they claim by tradition Dukagjin origin).

    Albanians as an ethnicity are first mentioned in 11th century (that is I'm talking about mainstream 100 % reliable mention), and my Albanian cousins are atm 3000 yrs away from me. How can I reconstruct my own ancestry by using a clade that is so distant to me? That makes no sense whatsoever. Instead I look for those who cluster with me in nearer time frame. You know that exists a Swedish cluster closer to Albanians than me but still being 2800+ years away.

    Fortunately I have a very unusual and easily spottable haplotype and I have closer relatives at places where I mentioned them. Most distant is a Hungarian who did 111 STR's and is 100 % member of my clade, connection with him is also 100 % connection with my closer relatives in Shop region.
    And this Hungarian happens to be from Karcag, the most Cuman place in Hungary and is as of now the only person tested for Y-DNA from Karcag, so why is my only current cousin in Hungary (I don't count here kuzmosi branch upstream) found in Karcag of all places? According to Hungarian records about this family their ancestor was a possessor of Kunmadaras (also a Cuman place) in 1702 after these being taken over from the Ottomans. His paternal ancestor had the same name as a person mentioned in Karcag in the Ottoman defter of 1591 this surname is mentioned but it is not mentioned in Ottoman defter of 1571, the only two persons in 1571 who had the appropriate first name to be progenitors of this Gyorffi surname had surnames Kovacs and Csoreg, and between the 2 censuses Kovacs had the same numbers of houses and Csoreg reduced from 3 to 2. How is it not justified of me to suspect that Gyorffi descend of Csoregs. Csoreg means "soldier" in Cuman and this family is considered to have a certain Cuman origin. That's why I'm so interested and keen in having Csoreg tested because even a 23andme "V13" would confirm it. But there are also other families from Karcag who still have Cuman surnames such as Alacs or Kongur etc. Btw I've seen a sculptor who made Cuman statues in Karcag (and who by all account should be related to the guy who tested) calling Cumans "his ancestors", so they might know a bit that I don't..
    I want more people from there tested asap..

    You know that my second commercially tested cousin is from village Pecenevce near Leskovac who clusters not closely with me but with a Bulgarian. And that this village is mentioned already in (at least) 1498, that next to it there is village Chekmin also mentioned then. It is considered by all historians that Pecenevce is named after Pechenegs, this family has "unknown" origin in literature which means it is very likely indigenous to Pecenevce. Chekmin is most similar etymologically to Chekman who was a Berendei khan (some consider him Cuman) from late 12th century, and Berendei were part of a tribal federation called "The black hats" Chorni Klobuky which included Berendei, Torkil, Kovui and Pechenegs.. So you see this is no accident as both Cekmin and Pecenevce associate to black hats, as do the two villages of Berende found nearby in Shop region.

    And ofc you know already in my native area carious Cuman and even Bulgar traces exist.

    I think I already have myself a clear tribal designation. There was a very privileged group in Ottoman system called Vlachs of Sjenica mentioned already in 1455. They served as Voynuk soldiers the Ottomans and additionally they were guarding passes, because of that they were probably the most exempt group in Vlach status when it comes to taxes. (some of) The heads of this community were concentrated in two villages near Sjenica, 100 years ago my clan was the only family who had members recorded in both of these, and these branches are not my own near Bijelo Polje. Also 400+ years ago in one of these villages the name associating to my current surname (these were very rare) and one surname by tradition we had at some point (but its likely still younger than our tribal name) were also mentioned in those places.. This is a clear evidence IMO of connection. My family is native to Komaran west of Bijelo Polje where we had two villages named after us. Komaran is according to some named after Cumans. Komaran in 15th-17th century was entirely Vlach, that is all villages there had Vlach status, unlike Bihor East of Bijelo Polje where only some had it (mostly those neighboring Komaran and Sjenica nahiya's). The first certain member of my family recorded thus far had what is considered by various authors a Romanian first name, these names where common in areas that had Vlach status for obvious reasons and alot less in Bihor. But Vlachs of Sjenica surely had several hg's.. Some other interesting haplotypes are found there.

    Bottom line going by all available genetic evidence I have thus far for my clade Illyrian ancestry is impossible. It's either Gelonians (depending on where yet untested clades found in Russia and certainly Caucasus too end up being on the tree) or Dacians, likely Free Dacians who mingled with other nearby peoples, I have to go by location where my most distant members of my cluster are found which is Karcag-Cluj-Napoca area, which are not that far between themselves, and actually between them is the Bihor area (and near BP western area is called Bihor as well might just a be coincidence). So which Dacian tribes are found there?

    Tribes like Biephy, Cauci, Ansamenses, Costoboci or Gelonians are what I come from. My haplotypes weren't found in Albanians thus far, and we peak in Shop but that is extremely likely a bottleneck with a TMRCA of about 1000 ybp (all of us in the Balkan are closer to each other than any is to these Northern guys), because as of now I can say that every cousin commercially tested is found at a location with some Turkic nomad connection, we came from the north with Nomads, some might have arrived with Berendei/Pechenegs others with Cumans.

    Btw already it can be said that basal diversity of E-Z17107 in Carpathian area is very significant (as is diversity of certain other CTS9320 clades) and that it indicates all Albanian descend from North of Danube as well, that may be in Iron Age but Albanian E-Z17107 came from the North..

    It is not because of my "dislike of Albanians" that I push this theory (ofc I never disliked Albanians) but because I have some evidence for it and because I happen to like it alot.. (some of my relatives might not but I don't care about anybodies opinion really).. I don't care much about "theories" either, I'm into facts and making theories facts..

    Btw I think the last time Dacians are reliably mentioned as a people was in 381 when some "Karpodakai" together with Huns and Scirii attacked the Romans..
    Last edited by Aspurg; 18-04-19 at 01:27.

  11. #111
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    04-03-18
    Posts
    191
    Points
    1,748
    Level
    11
    Points: 1,748, Level: 11
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Overall activity: 11.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-Z17107>A24048
    MtDNA haplogroup
    I1a1a

    Ethnic group
    Qun, Ermi
    Country: Bosnia & Herzegovina



    0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Some time ago I saw a video from Balkaninfo, these are some "un-mainstream" journalists from Serbia interviewing an Albanian historian and journalist.



    Essentially he seems to be saying proper Albanians "are like Arabs/Turks".. Of course Balkaninfo called him for their reasons but this guy seems anti Albanian nationalism..

  12. #112
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    LABERIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-09-15
    Posts
    2,012
    Points
    5,513
    Level
    21
    Points: 5,513, Level: 21
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 5.0%


    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Aspurg View Post
    Some time ago I saw a video from Balkaninfo, these are some "un-mainstream" journalists from Serbia interviewing an Albanian historian and journalist.



    Essentially he seems to be saying proper Albanians "are like Arabs/Turks".. Of course Balkaninfo called him for their reasons but this guy seems anti Albanian nationalism..
    And for what reason you have posted this video here? Or because the instinct is too strong and you can't resist?

  13. #113
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsThree Friends
    Johane Derite's Avatar
    Join Date
    21-06-17
    Posts
    916
    Points
    12,460
    Level
    33
    Points: 12,460, Level: 33
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 190
    Overall activity: 9.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13>Z5018>FGC33625
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U1a1a

    Country: Albania



    2 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspurg View Post
    Some time ago I saw a video from Balkaninfo, these are some "un-mainstream" journalists from Serbia interviewing an Albanian historian and journalist.



    Essentially he seems to be saying proper Albanians "are like Arabs/Turks".. Of course Balkaninfo called him for their reasons but this guy seems anti Albanian nationalism..
    This nutcase is a quack. He is a pure anti albanian asset, he simultaneaously supports Erdogan and pushes for hyper islamization in the balkans, while also begging for Putin to "end the American dictatorship".
    "As we have already stressed, the mass evacuation of the Albanians from their triangle is the only effective course we can take. In order to relocate a whole people, the first prerequisite is the creation of a suitable psychosis. This can be done in various ways." - Vaso Cubrilovic

  14. #114
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    LABERIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-09-15
    Posts
    2,012
    Points
    5,513
    Level
    21
    Points: 5,513, Level: 21
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 5.0%


    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Johane Derite View Post
    This nutcase is a quack. He is a pure anti albanian asset, he simultaneaously supports Erdogan and pushes for hyper islamization in the balkans, while also begging for Putin to "end the American dictatorship".
    A new Kaplan Burrovich, for the happy of trollls like Aspurg.

  15. #115
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    04-03-18
    Posts
    191
    Points
    1,748
    Level
    11
    Points: 1,748, Level: 11
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Overall activity: 11.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-Z17107>A24048
    MtDNA haplogroup
    I1a1a

    Ethnic group
    Qun, Ermi
    Country: Bosnia & Herzegovina



    2 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by LABERIA View Post
    And for what reason you have posted this video here? Or because the instinct is too strong and you can't resist?
    Nah, Nik mentioned Dema as maybe having a more "Eastern inclination", then I remember seeing this guy who seemed ultra in that regard..

  16. #116
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    07-08-18
    Posts
    842
    Points
    10,677
    Level
    31
    Points: 10,677, Level: 31
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 573
    Overall activity: 76.0%


    Country: Germany



    Quote Originally Posted by Aspurg View Post
    Nah, Nik mentioned Dema as maybe having a more "Eastern inclination", then I remember seeing this guy who seemed ultra in that regard..
    I like your ever more esoteric ethnic affiliation. "Qun", "Ermi" LOL. Did you get this from the Lord of the Rings movies?

  17. #117
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    04-03-18
    Posts
    191
    Points
    1,748
    Level
    11
    Points: 1,748, Level: 11
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Overall activity: 11.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-Z17107>A24048
    MtDNA haplogroup
    I1a1a

    Ethnic group
    Qun, Ermi
    Country: Bosnia & Herzegovina



    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by markod View Post
    I like your ever more esoteric ethnic affiliation. "Qun", "Ermi" LOL. Did you get this from the Lord of the Rings movies?
    Indeed I am esoteric in that regard. No, Qun is how Cumans called themselves, actually my own surname (which is at least 400 years old plus older indications of such a tribal name) etymologically might contain "qun", or it is a Slavic base with a double suffix which was more rare plus such double suffix was extremely rare or non-existent.

    Ermi refers to the village Yarmen attested in Komaran near Bijelo Polje in Ottoman census of 1571, where to this day exists a village Gostun. the only Bulgar ruler of the Ermi clan was Gostun (btw one of voynuks in Gostun village in 1485 had a Cuman/Pecheneg name Dorman, the other had an East Slavic name foreign to those areas) The second village Yarmenovci in Rudnik area also exists. Family of Kumanicic was recorded in early 15th century, some historians say they descend from Bijelo Polje because of monastery of Kumanica there, but also a Church of Ramaca in Rudnik was also called Kumanica.. And in Rudnik I have families that are genetically related to me, (with Bulgarian root of surnames extremely odd for such an area) and also a separate branch of my own family claiming presence there since at least 17th century (and their tradition being proven most correct).

    So Komaran/Bijelo Polje and Rudnik area have some things in common they don't share with other areas in Serbia/Montenegro/Bosnia/Croatia:
    1) monasteries Kumanica,
    2) villages Jarmen/Jarmenovci
    3) my own genetic cluster which btw does not exist basically anywhere else in Serb ethnic territory (except some recent migrants) bar those Shop people near the Bulgarian border who are likely not of Serb origin..

    And so it seems justified to connect Kumanicic family with Bijelo Polje area, I wonder which family might have something to do with them, basically other than mine no other has a recent genetic link to Shop/Bulgaria.. Plus ofc our ancestor was ktitor of Nikoljac monastery in Bijelo Polje, a medieval church/monastery, and there is indication this lasted for at least 160 years and likely into pre-Ottoman times.. Among Bosnian Serbs you will not find a ktitor of medieval monastery (because most were built after) and it is very rare generally.. This fact was always a clear indication that my family had a high status regardless of anything else..
    As I said in 1253 Bulgarian or per others Bulgarian Cuman army raided precisely Bijelo Polje to honor a treaty with Dubrovnik, this is an event 100 % attested..

    Some C-M48 haplotypes exist nearby among Bosniaks, but they have close matches in Anadolia so likely an Ottoman sipahi is their ancestor. Also recently a D-Y14736 was found in Bosniak from Sjenica, this is a Tatar link, haven't seen this cluster in Hungary thus far (some other D exists distant to this one), probably it's a more recent migrant in Ottoman times but I still give it a shot at some older migration. Ofc the factor is if presence of these is older in this area they should occur in modern ethnic Serbs nearby as well and they don't..

    These are anyway still independent of the determinable genetic fact that my cluster came from the Shop in recent/Medieval times and prior to that from Greater Cumania or adjacent area to the East of it..

  18. #118
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    07-08-18
    Posts
    842
    Points
    10,677
    Level
    31
    Points: 10,677, Level: 31
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 573
    Overall activity: 76.0%


    Country: Germany



    Quote Originally Posted by Aspurg View Post
    Indeed I am esoteric in that regard. No, Qun is how Cumans called themselves, actually my own surname (which is at least 400 years old plus older indications of such a tribal name) etymologically might contain "qun", or it is a Slavic base with a double suffix which was more rare plus such double suffix was extremely rare or non-existent.

    Ermi refers to the village Yarmen attested in Komaran near Bijelo Polje in Ottoman census of 1571, where to this day exists a village Gostun. the only Bulgar ruler of the Ermi clan was Gostun (btw one of voynuks in Gostun village in 1485 had a Cuman/Pecheneg name Dorman, the other had an East Slavic name foreign to those areas) The second village Yarmenovci in Rudnik area also exists. Family of Kumanicic was recorded in early 15th century, some historians say they descend from Bijelo Polje because of monastery of Kumanica there, but also a Church of Ramaca in Rudnik was also called Kumanica.. And in Rudnik I have families that are genetically related to me, (with Bulgarian root of surnames extremely odd for such an area) and also a separate branch of my own family claiming presence there since at least 17th century (and their tradition being proven most correct).

    So Komaran/Bijelo Polje and Rudnik area have some things in common they don't share with other areas in Serbia/Montenegro/Bosnia/Croatia:
    1) monasteries Kumanica,
    2) villages Jarmen/Jarmenovci
    3) my own genetic cluster which btw does not exist basically anywhere else in Serb ethnic territory (except some recent migrants) bar those Shop people near the Bulgarian border who are likely not of Serb origin..

    And so it seems justified to connect Kumanicic family with Bijelo Polje area, I wonder which family might have something to do with them, basically other than mine no other has a recent genetic link to Shop/Bulgaria.. Plus ofc our ancestor was ktitor of Nikoljac monastery in Bijelo Polje, a medieval church/monastery, and there is indication this lasted for at least 160 years and likely into pre-Ottoman times.. Among Bosnian Serbs you will not find a ktitor of medieval monastery (because most were built after) and it is very rare generally.. This fact was always a clear indication that my family had a high status regardless of anything else..
    As I said in 1253 Bulgarian or per others Bulgarian Cuman army raided precisely Bijelo Polje to honor a treaty with Dubrovnik, this is an event 100 % attested..

    Some C-M48 haplotypes exist nearby among Bosniaks, but they have close matches in Anadolia so likely an Ottoman sipahi is their ancestor. Also recently a D-Y14736 was found in Bosniak from Sjenica, this is a Tatar link, haven't seen this cluster in Hungary thus far (some other D exists distant to this one), probably it's a more recent migrant in Ottoman times but I still give it a shot at some older migration. Ofc the factor is if presence of these is older in this area they should occur in modern ethnic Serbs nearby as well and they don't..

    These are anyway still independent of the determinable genetic fact that my cluster came from the Shop in recent/Medieval times and prior to that from Greater Cumania or adjacent area to the East of it..
    Your steppe amazon ancestors must have had a weakness for Albanian guys, then.

  19. #119
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    04-03-18
    Posts
    191
    Points
    1,748
    Level
    11
    Points: 1,748, Level: 11
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Overall activity: 11.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-Z17107>A24048
    MtDNA haplogroup
    I1a1a

    Ethnic group
    Qun, Ermi
    Country: Bosnia & Herzegovina



    1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by markod View Post
    Your steppe amazon ancestors must have had a weakness for Albanian guys, then.
    If by Albanian you also mean Dacian (because per archaeological evidence Geloni descend of pre-Dacians anyway..) sure thing, everybody has a weakness to something I guess..

    What's your hg anyway? Some of my guesses:
    1. R1a M458 common in E.Germany
    2. R1a Z280
    3. J2b L283
    4. R1b BY250 (maybe even BY611?)
    5. Something "ordinarily" German.

  20. #120
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    07-08-18
    Posts
    842
    Points
    10,677
    Level
    31
    Points: 10,677, Level: 31
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 573
    Overall activity: 76.0%


    Country: Germany



    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspurg View Post
    If by Albanian you also mean Dacian (because per archaeological evidence Geloni descend of pre-Dacians anyway..) sure thing, everybody has a weakness to something I guess..

    What's your hg anyway? Some of my guesses:
    1. R1a M458 common in E.Germany
    2. R1a Z280
    3. J2b L283
    4. R1b BY250 (maybe even BY611?)
    5. Something "ordinarily" German.


    Thus far I've only had my maternal grandfather tested, and indeed he is R1a M458. His toponymic surname is associated with northern Germany and has an unmistably Slavic etymology.

  21. #121
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    21-11-10
    Posts
    388
    Points
    5,446
    Level
    21
    Points: 5,446, Level: 21
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Overall activity: 5.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13>CTS9320>Z38456

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Switzerland



    0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by LABERIA View Post
    I think that i have spent more time than i should with an idiot like you Dema. Stop talking stupid things. Learn some basics about the history. And get a life.
    He needs the 14at analyzed because he's a product of bullying so like a brave Phoenician warrior he turns against us on internet and is interested to have as many M205 as possible to connect us to his origins.

    Dema, you're nothing but an Ottoman leftover who should not be speaking about our clans. You're free to discuss though but it's doubtful you'll contribute to anything when you call us using the Slavic version Malisori.

    Feel free to contribute with stories of Ottoman merchants that were left behind in Kosovo's cities like Prizren, Peja, Prishtina, or wherever else you settled and join discussions about Erdogan. Leave the backward shepherd clans to us less sophisticated people.

  22. #122
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredThree Friends
    Dema's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-10-17
    Posts
    358
    Points
    2,920
    Level
    15
    Points: 2,920, Level: 15
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Overall activity: 11.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205*

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    Finally the anti-Albanian and anti-Illyrian feelings came out. It was about time you admitted that you see us the same way as the nations that hate us, a bunch of shepherds.
    I am calling you sheppard, and your emigrant family that chose to escape from Albania so you could teach us now what is it like to be Albanian.
    Everyone knows that these modern clans/tribes were formed out of shepherds out of need to protect their cattle lands under the borders of Ottoman Empire. I know you are self hater with identity crisis and you automatically connect Ottoman Empire also to Islam, its something you cant bear to hear, it is not my fault that you are weakling who sells his identity for 5 $.

    You are using too much this sentence us and we, as you are part of something. You are part only of Muslim emigrant society that is growing number in Switzerland where you escaped, and from where are you teaching us how to be Albanian. Dont think that you are Albanian or that you have any Albanian values. You are example of degradation and degeneration of our society.
    Even if i would stop calling myself Albanian it would be because of people like you that i dont want to be associated with.



    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    But I'm a proud descendants of warrior shepherds but it seems you were bullied so much for being different that you turned against us just like the Ashkali.
    Trust me, and i told you this before, you are much closer to Ashkalies then me, Y-DNA wise.



    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    Strongest clans in Shkodra and Tuzi are your friends? lol Come on man, this is how Albanian kids speak like or those diaspora kids who watch movies with Albanian mafiosos and brag in front of their Western peers.
    Which are these strong Shkodra clans that you speak of? Who am I kidding. You don't know anything, you just read some wikipedia article.

    Trust me, i am aware that you have a chance to talk to me only because any villager these days can have computer and internet, it was not like this before. Villagers like you barely existed in internet 10 or 20 years ago.
    My friends are these that drive around Shkodra in armored bulletproof vehicles, usually in convoys of 5 cars.
    You are pathetic person for me, i would probably buy you a dinner and feel sorry for you in real life. The only reason why you are hard trying here is because you want to know me better, but i dont hang out with fake people. Until you show that you can behave, that you are grown up and trustworthy, i will probably consider you lowbie and low person, and therefore not take you serious and ignore you.


    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    Who said I was a Christian? You're developing imaginary foes now, little brave M205 gladiator?

    You are probably a Muslim but you say my family is Christian because probably one of your uncles is Christian, your father line is probably Muslim, why are you lying and not giving strait answer. You fake twisting emigrant lying kid. We all know your low kind. You sell yourself to Serbs, Croats, Bosnjaks or Suisse whoever pays you more or whoever is stronger atm.





    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    He needs the 14at analyzed because he's a product of bullying so like a brave Phoenician warrior he turns against us on internet and is interested to have as many M205 as possible to connect us to his origins.

    Dema, you're nothing but an Ottoman leftover who should not be speaking about our clans. You're free to discuss though but it's doubtful you'll contribute to anything when you call us using the Slavic version Malisori.

    Feel free to contribute with stories of Ottoman merchants that were left behind in Kosovo's cities like Prizren, Peja, Prishtina, or wherever else you settled and join discussions about Erdogan. Leave the backward shepherd clans to us less sophisticated people.

    Prizren, Peja, Prishtina are not Ottoman merchant leftovers in Kosovo but rather old cities with high culture. Near Prishtina you can visit old Roman city of Ulpiana which is one of my favorite locations to chill out.
    You are complexed because I am real Muslim just like Isa Boletini or Idriz Seferi were, most of Albanian national heroes in the last 300 years are Muslims.

    You are product of heavy communist and Enver Hoxha bulling rofl, i grow up in center of Zagreb which was never under Ottomans neither under Enver Hoxha, in Shkodra even Shkodra Gabels and Ashkali dont hang out with you, while i get infinite invites for dinners because people respect me wherever i go.

    Prishtina, Zagreb, Belgrade, Tirana, Podgorica... And you leave your house only in your Suisse town where you feel like home and once in a year when you visit your village near Shkodra you go out in neighbourhood and talk to your village friends.


    Dont even compare to me you fake Albanian village boy, you live in Suisse multiethnic eutopia and you dont have a clue about Albanians and neither about Balkans.

    The only things that is even granting you honor to talk to me is as i statet fact that every villager has internet now and can type whatever he wants.
    Last edited by Dema; 18-04-19 at 13:26.

  23. #123
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredThree Friends
    Dema's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-10-17
    Posts
    358
    Points
    2,920
    Level
    15
    Points: 2,920, Level: 15
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Overall activity: 11.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205*

    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    I didn't escape to Switzerland as I grew up in Shkodra then in Tirana and there was no war there. My parents have never left Albania and still live there. I could have said that it's actually me who supports my family and even though I earn more than them luckily they don't need my help at all.
    You are lying and you are fake. Now you say you only visited Switzerland.
    Why are your posting your CV here, its not that you are in job interview or anything?

    So you only wish to live in Switzerland and you falsely represent yourself as such. Imagine how true Suisse feels now. You better remove that flag and put Albanian one, you Gabel, stop lying and pretending and role-playing.


    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    And no, after my studies and the first 2 years of work I don't live in Switzerland per se but I work for a Swiss based international company so I get to see Switzerland and Albania every 2 months, as well as Latin America, Middle East, Singapore, and Hong Kong. Again, not escaping from anyone. You confuse my people with your people. We're not the kind to accept orders and settle in Turkey or get an option by Tito and abandon our homes and the elderly for the sweet rich West.
    Still talking about your life like you are in job interview.. BTW you are shaking, its more likely you wont get a job.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    I don't care about your potato nose and African lips ideas, I care about people like you pretending to be Albanian and spreading their propaganda among us.
    You are spreading propaganda among Suisse people pretending like you live there or that you are one of them. Remove that flag fake wishful emigrant. Imagine if you would live in Suisse, you would not even talk to us anymore or accept that you are Albanian.


    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    Even the least educated Albanian knows that the Ottomans didn't "save" us from becoming Slavicized but rather facilitated the assimilation. My numbers can be slightly wrong but any other Albanian that currently holds the figure can correct me. In 3000 schools in Albanian lands, 1500 were Greek, 1000 were Turkish, 500 were Serbian, 30 were Vlach, and only 1 was in Albanian (which was closed down immediately). Like I said I might have gotten some numbers slightly wrong because I can't remember, but what matters is ONLY ONE ALBANIAN SCHOOL. So much about saving us from getting assimilated.
    Thats why more then 80 % of Thracio-Illyrian territories were lost to Slavs in last 1300 years and not to Ottomans lol. We expanded under the Ottomans but we were stolen territories after Ottoman Empire fall down, you are too stupid and traitorous to understand that. Also that is why great Illyria shrinked into tiny Albania where its warlords after fall of Dusan-Serbian empire, warlords like Albanian Skenderbeg who have serb mother and his sisters, brothers and nephews have Serbo-Slavic names.

    You climed the highest mountain and now after war is lost and over 80 % of territories are lost you come down from your mountain singing songs about some great wars...
    Spare that for someone who is not familiar with history as i am.





    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    As if we don't know how many Albanians became Bosnians in Montenegro and South Serbia.

    My family and my entire region is 100% Catholic but I am simply Albanian and I don't identify with anything else.

    Anyone who calls me brother (as Aspurg did) will receive the same in return and everyone that shows kindness and peaceful intentions towards me will receive the same and even more from my side, be them Montenegrins, Serbs, Bosnians, Greeks, etc. I believe in manly values and honour and I pride myself for having great friends from across the border.
    You are stupid kid, stfu please lol dont mention pride values and stuff, you know nothing about culture, values or anything. You said you are Barcelona fan, you are typical huligan retard. I know people like you, i dont talk to these football fans that dont know to talk about anything except football and to drink alcohol. Its peak of their life.



    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    In the J2b1 thread you stated that it wasn't you who created the maps but rather some guy called Peter Demic. Hmmmm...Dema, Demic. You were born in Slovenia and live in Croatia. Suspicious!

    So, why you bothered answering everything non important but didn't stay on topic and argue why some Albanians couldn't have come from Herzegovina to Montenegro when the distance is the same as with Kosovo?

    I mean your family made it all the way from Middle East to Balkans, then recently from Kosovo to Croatia. Don't you know that people move around and are surprisingly skilled in covering long distances?!


    You dont understand history neither genetics, everyone in this thread already told you that these are fairy tales that cant be verified neither thru genetics neither history.

    I dont care to be honest where is their origin. If history or genetics said something about Bosnia i would gladly accept it. You need to read books about history of Bosnia and about history of Albania, then you will realise that it is not likely. Not to mention that genetics categorically refuses this. In that time I2a was flourishing in Bosnia and more specifically Hercegovina just as their kingdoms prove, even Croatian first king Tomislav was hardly engaged in the area at that time. There is no way that they arrived from already fully Slavic developed place, bearing haplogroups that are tiny minority there, and speaking language other then Albanian.

    There is no chance about it, you can cut your veins, rage over Islam, curse Ottomans, do whatever kid. I am just being realistic here.

    You lost this argument firstly because you dont understand neither genetics neither history to understand that this is impossible, its just a fairy tale or rather oral tradition and everyone told you that.

    Is there anything else that is not clear to you, we can go thru everything, i will gladly explain to you.

  24. #124
    Regular Member Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered
    Leutrim's Avatar
    Join Date
    24-02-18
    Posts
    36
    Points
    984
    Level
    8
    Points: 984, Level: 8
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 166
    Overall activity: 9.0%


    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Kosovo



    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    He has mental issues because over 80 % of Albanians are Muslims and he cant stand to hear word Ottoman Empire because he connects it with Islam while if there was no Ottomans Albanians would all be servicised just as Skenderbeg was half Serb with all his brothers, sisters and nephews bearing Slavic Serbian names.
    And is anyone denied that we are about 80% Muslim ? The one who connect Ottoman Empire with Islam is only you and you, as I have said it to foleja too.You the one who don't show history as it was but show it in the way of a muslim guy who thinks that saying the truth about Ottoman crimes in Albania and Albanians more specifically,(like in no other Balkan population) is like "attacking" Islam.Moreover why do you bring these religious topics, saying that "nah you are muslim wanna be christian or the opposite", just who cares.Everyone has his religion that keeps it with boasts, like I do. Or you are like this Olsi Jazexhi thang, a crazy pro-Ottomanist that even put the Albanian nation and their greatest warrior in disgraces just to protect the Ottomans, more like Skanderbeg's example.

    Maybe Skanderbeg's mother was either "serbian" origin or Triballian one, which was very common in middle-ages marriages between royal families to gain more power, but one is for sure that his father lineage was pure Albanian as he even was proud of it, not like yours.You don't even have to go far to know it, just have a look on his helmet in which he was called Prince of Emathia(Mat),King of Albania and King of Epirus.Or better have a look on his reply letter to Prince of Taranto, in which he was proud of his Epirotian origin, never "Serbian origin" or what your imagination says.But at least we all understand that you are an Anti-Albanian puppet, Neo-Ottomanist and so on, just like "The Osmanlit" page and youtube channel, maybe you are one of its admin, who knows.

    You are complexed because I am real Muslim just like Isa Boletini or Idriz Seferi were, most of Albanian national heroes in the last 300 years are Muslims
    Ou, you have really surprised us..So, you are proud of Isa Boletini and Idriz Seferi who have fought against your lovely Ottoman empire.You are really an unexpected ottomanist.

    Sikurse qysh ka ardh Amerika 1998 qashtu ka ardh edhe Perandoria Ottomane ne vitin 1389 edhe e ka shpetu etnine shqiptare prej asimilimit, pushtimit edhe bashkimit komplet ner Serb edhe Bulgar. Ne fakt Boshnjaket jan ata te cilet me se shumti humben me Perandorine Ottomane. Shqiptaret perfituan.
    Just look my fellow Albanians what has he said.Even a kid would not believe these bullshits.Just how can someone, who have comes with swords to conquer you and your land, to "liberate us" allegedly from slavic invaders, like NATO did in 1999 as he says.

    I do not want to extend more, just ignore it and that's all.

  25. #125
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    LABERIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-09-15
    Posts
    2,012
    Points
    5,513
    Level
    21
    Points: 5,513, Level: 21
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 5.0%


    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leutrim View Post
    And is anyone denied that we are about 80% Muslim ? The one who connect Ottoman Empire with Islam is only you and you, as I have said it to foleja too.You the one who don't show history as it was but show it in the way of a muslim guy who thinks that saying the truth about Ottoman crimes in Albania and Albanians more specifically,(like in no other Balkan population) is like "attacking" Islam.Moreover why do you bring these religious topics, saying that "nah you are muslim wanna be christian or the opposite", just who cares.Everyone has his religion that keeps it with boasts, like I do. Or you are like this Olsi Jazexhi thang, a crazy pro-Ottomanist that even put the Albanian nation and their greatest warrior in disgraces just to protect the Ottomans, more like Skanderbeg's example.
    Maybe Skanderbeg's mother was either "serbian" origin or Triballian one, which was very common in middle-ages marriages between royal families to gain more power, but one is for sure that his father lineage was pure Albanian as he even was proud of it, not like yours.You don't even have to go far to know it, just have a look on his helmet in which he was called Prince of Emathia(Mat),King of Albania and King of Epirus.Or better have a look on his reply letter to Prince of Taranto, in which he was proud of his Epirotian origin, never "Serbian origin" or what your imagination says.But at least we all understand that you are an Anti-Albanian puppet, Neo-Ottomanist and so on, just like "The Osmanlit" page and youtube channel, maybe you are one of its admin, who knows.
    Ou, you have really surprised us..So, you are proud of Isa Boletini and Idriz Seferi who have fought against your lovely Ottoman empire.You are really an unexpected ottomanist.
    Just look my fellow Albanians what has he said.Even a kid would not believe these bullshits.Just how can someone, who have comes with swords to conquer you and your land, to "liberate us" allegedly from slavic invaders, like NATO did in 1999 as he says.
    I do not want to extend more, just ignore it and that's all.
    On Scanderbeg's mother there is no certainty but there is for the moment a consensus among scholars that she was the daughter of the ruler of Pollog. Who was the ruler of Pollog, nobody knows. If you read five scholars they suggest five different hypothesis. But all these are theories. There is no one who can say today with scientific certainty that Scanderbeg's mother was Slavic.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •