Tagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 289
    Overall activity: 22.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205*

Ethnic group
    Albanian

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leutrim View Post

Just look my fellow Albanians what has he said.Even a kid would not believe these bullshits.Just how can someone, who have comes with swords to conquer you and your land, to "liberate us" allegedly from slavic invaders, like NATO did in 1999 as he says.

I do not want to extend more, just ignore it and that's all.

Yes and i stand behind every word, that is at least clear lol, If there was no America Kosovo would be wiped, and if there was no Ottomans, Albanians would be Serbicised just as half of Montenegro Serbicised recently, and Illyrians and Thracians lost 80 % of territory to Slavs in last 1300 years, Thracians fully vanished tho.

What can you say about that Gabel?

Yes Albanians are 80 % Muslims, and Isa Boletini and Idriz Seferi were Muslims too. They cared about Islam even more then i do.
    I am just born as Muslim and i dont allow you Gabels to talk bad about it the same way Serbs did 20 years ago when 100 mosques were destroyed in Kosovo and population was massacred with excuse to remove Muslim scum.

You are Gabel and Serb because you support them. You support Serbian hate over Albanians and you indirectly you support all their murders out of a desire to remove Muslim trash from Kosovo. Its what they used to say and you use all the same arguments as Serbs, even their propaganda portals, why didnt you show your words from that forum and your Serbian references from Belgrade but you only quoted my words which are truth anyways and everyone knows that.

Quote Originally Posted by LABERIA View Post
    On Scanderbeg's mother there is no certainty but there is for the moment a consensus among scholars that she was the daughter of the ruler of Pollog. Who was the Pollog nobody knows. If you read five scholars they suggest five different hypothesis. But all these are theories. There is no one who can say today with scientific certainty that Scanderbeg's mother was Slavic.

Skenderbeg was Albanian, his father was Albanian. His mother was Serb tho. And his sisters, brothers and nephews have Serbo Slavic names.

Illyrians and Thracians lost over 80 % of territory to Slavs in last 1300 years because they were more underdeveloped and Albanians are even today more underdeveloped then their Slavic neighbours.

They were probably backstabbing one another just as Albanians are backstabbing and betraying one another today.

Besa is not something we have, but rather something we would want to have.

Look at these packs of dogs trying to bite me, its clear why we are doomed nation.

Regular Member Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205*

Ethnic group
    Albanian

"I criticize America because I love her. I want her to stand as a moral example to the world."
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I speak out of a broken hearth rather then out of a hate or anything. I probably love and care about my nation more then most of you fake internet wanna bees.
    You speak only what others want to hear, while i say the truth and i dont betray my values for 5 $, there is difference.

Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 207
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Ethnic group
    Albanian

Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    Yes and i stand behind every word, that is at least clear lol, If there was no America Kosovo would be wiped, and if there was no Ottomans, Albanians would be Serbicised just as half of Montenegro Serbicised recently, and Illyrians and Thracians lost 80 % of territory to Slavs in last 1300 years, Thracians fully vanished tho.

What can you say about that Gabel?

Yes Albanians are 80 % Muslims, and Isa Boletini and Idriz Seferi were Muslims too. They cared about Islam even more then i do.
    I am just born as Muslim and i dont allow you Gabels to talk bad about it the same way Serbs did 20 years ago when 100 mosques were destroyed in Kosovo and population was massacred with excuse to remove Muslim scum.

You are Gabel and Serb because you support them. You support Serbian hate over Albanians and you indirectly you support all their murders out of a desire to remove Muslim trash from Kosovo. Its what they used to say and you use all the same arguments as Serbs, even their propaganda portals, why didnt you show your words from that forum and your Serbian references from Belgrade but you only quoted my words which are truth anyways and everyone knows that.

Skenderbeg was Albanian, his father was Albanian. His mother was Serb tho. And his sisters, brothers and nephews have Serbo Slavic names.

Illyrians and Thracians lost over 80 % of territory to Slavs in last 1300 years because they were more underdeveloped and Albanians are even today more underdeveloped then their Slavic neighbours.

They were probably backstabbing one another just as Albanians are backstabbing and betraying one another today.

Besa is not something we have, but rather something we would want to have.

Look at these packs of dogs trying to bite me, its clear why we are doomed nation.
    Hiqmu sysh.
    17 Dec.
    Paget to the Council.

Now the Council's letters seem to imply (words quoted) that the King will keep no strangers save the Albanoys.

Cales, 17 Dec. 1545. Signed.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205*

Ethnic group
    Albanian

Hiqmu sysh.

This is English forum, you have to talk English by the rules, and dont ask questions you are not ready to hear answers to.

Go live in dreams and spam forums 024 with fairy tales.

Ty edhe ashtu krejt te njohin sikur se Gabelin e etnitetit tone qe veq shkon sikur zhuge naper foruma edhe na flliq. Ma zhugan se ti edhe ashtu nuke egziston.
    Last edited by Dema; 18-04-19 at 23:17.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205*

Ethnic group
    Albanian

And is anyone denied that we are about 80% Muslim ? The one who connect Ottoman Empire with Islam is only you and you, as I have said it to foleja too.You the one who don't show history as it was but show it in the way of a muslim guy who thinks that saying the truth about Ottoman crimes in Albania and Albanians more specifically,(like in no other Balkan population) is like "attacking" Islam.Moreover why do you bring these religious topics, saying that "nah you are muslim wanna be christian or the opposite", just who cares.Everyone has his religion that keeps it with boasts, like I do. Or you are like this Olsi Jazexhi thang, a crazy pro-Ottomanist that even put the Albanian nation and their greatest warrior in disgraces just to protect the Ottomans, more like Skanderbeg's example.

Maybe Skanderbeg's mother was either "serbian" origin or Triballian one, which was very common in middle-ages marriages between royal families to gain more power, but one is for sure that his father lineage was pure Albanian as he even was proud of it, not like yours.You don't even have to go far to know it, just have a look on his helmet in which he was called Prince of Emathia(Mat),King of Albania and King of Epirus.Or better have a look on his reply letter to Prince of Taranto, in which he was proud of his Epirotian origin, never "Serbian origin" or what your imagination says.But at least we all understand that you are an Anti-Albanian puppet, Neo-Ottomanist and so on, just like "The Osmanlit" page and youtube channel, maybe you are one of its admin, who knows.

Ou, you have really surprised us..So, you are proud of Isa Boletini and Idriz Seferi who have fought against your lovely Ottoman empire.You are really an unexpected ottomanist.

Just look my fellow Albanians what has he said.Even a kid would not believe these bullshits.Just how can someone, who have comes with swords to conquer you and your land, to "liberate us" allegedly from slavic invaders, like NATO did in 1999 as he says.

I do not want to extend more, just ignore it and that's all.
    I am only sorry i intervene into Foleja to remove Serbian patriarch Pavle your friends were posting and admiring. It should have stayed there to always remind us of who you really are.

Why are you lying i never said Skenderbeg was Serb but i said he was Albanian like 5 times. I said his mother was Serb and his brothers sisters and nephews had Serbo Slavic names
    And you Islamophobes, are for sure working on destroying his image as he is becoming one of major figures you insanely self hating people are using to display your Islamophobia.

I dont have anything with Ottomans hahaha, why are you lying. Its fact that Balkan was 500 years under the Ottoman Empire, its all of you who is trying to delete that part of history as it never happened, wish i had a magic wand where i can magically make all your wishes come true...

You say this has nothing with Islam and this guy Nik quoted me like 5 times only because in one post i said mashallah, now he is going after me quoting that post and mentioning "people like me" obviously alluding on Muslims..

Here Nik says to his serbicized brother Aspurg that i am same Muslim same as those people he has to share his country with alluding on Bosnjak Muslims, he says that because he thinks Aspurg is from Republika Serpska because of his Bosnian flag on Eupedia profile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    he's like some of those people you share your country with.

Its all clear Serbo Gabel, you showed your opinion very clearly and your thoughts. You will probably change your opinion as you mature just as most of these people here. Remember these words.
    Last edited by Dema; 18-04-19 at 23:38.

Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13>CTS9320>Z38456

Ethnic group
    Albanian

Can someone who knows him better share his personal details in PM? I'll check if he really entered the Albanian border and was in Shkoder.

Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 207
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Ethnic group
    Albanian

Can someone who knows him better share his personal details in PM? I'll check if he really entered the Albanian border and was in Shkoder.
    Po pse e zgjat edhe ti kaq shume me kete plehren?

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205*

Ethnic group
    Albanian

This is same as when this Spanish guy Cristiano from Apricity was accusing me for Albanians being Muslims, while Albania has to be Muslim for 300 more years to reach Spain.
    Spain was Muslim longer then Albanians, and Muslim impact is obvious in Spanish culture. No matter how much Cristiano wants to delete that part of history and pretends that he is "protector of Christianity".

You cant delete 500 - 800 years of history and pretends like it never happened : )

Spain in cultural way is mix of both Islam and Christianity, and both of these religions have roots in Middle East. It is clear Middle Eastern impact in last 1500 years.

lol, im starting to work in Tirana soon, but it is still in very experimental and in first stages and needs some additional work before. I was in Shkodra probably more then 10 times only last year.
    I work very hard and i support my family, i have hobbies like flying my T-rex 450 6 chan, photography, photoshop, premiere pro, numismatics, rifles guns and shooting and plenty of other stuff that i dont have time for anymore. Sea Food in Shkodra is my favor restaurant in Shkodra, together with Mrizi Zanave in Gjergj Fishta village.

I took this photos 5 days ago:

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205*

Ethnic group
    Albanian

Po pse e zgjat edhe ti kaq shume me kete plehren?

Krejt e dine qe je Gabel o moj Laberi, ty as Gabelat nuke te dojn. Ti as foton nuke e qet edhe tutesh mu testu. Krejt fallc je.
    Ketu prej Shqiptarve askush nuke mundet as syt me ti pa se je ma zi se zhuga.

Hup more zhugan prej ktuhit, more i flliqet e pa fytyre.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205*

Ethnic group
    Albanian

Oh yea and lately i am learning technical analysis of financial markets. :) Candles, indicators, prices, psychology, etc. I never thought that i will have interest in economy.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13>CTS9320>Z38456

Ethnic group
    Albanian

Krejt e dine qe je Gabel o moj Laberi, ty as Gabelat nuke te dojn.
    Ketu prej Shqiptarve askush nuke mundet as syt me ti pa se je ma zi se zhuga.

Hup more zhugan prej ktuhit, more i flliqet e pa fytyre.
    Can you stop speaking Albanian? I don't want you to be banned yet. Give me your name in PM. I'll give you mine. See if I'm a villager who escaped to Switzerland.

It'll be amazing if you live in Tirana because as much as I'd enjoy meeting you I'd never go that far. Maybe if you were a hot girl.

Do you personally know any celebrity in Albania or Kosovo? I'll send my regards through them from an "exotic country" that they love to visit.

One thing though, once you deliver a threat and show off, maintain it and stay true to it. You got my curiosity.

There's 4 families that "control" Shkodra, 2 I know VERY WELL, the other 2 I know a few members and through intermediaries. Only the "children" still reside in Shkodra. Tirana is another case though with the new villa communities that are more expensive than in Marbella.

500 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 166
    Overall activity: 9.0%

Ethnic group
    Albanian

Its what they used to say and you use all the same arguments as Serbs, even their propaganda portals, why didnt you show your words from that forum and your Serbian references from Belgrade but you only quoted my words which are truth anyways and everyone knows that.
    Mke ngaterru mu me ate personin tjeter more zotni po nejse..

I am only sorry i intervene into Foleja to remove Serbian patriarch Pavle your friends were posting and admiring. It should have stayed there to always remind us of who you really are
    As qe njofe kush eshte ai, edhe as qe kam shoke aty.

You say this has nothing with Islam and this guy Nik quoted me like 5 times only because in one post i said mashallah, now he is going after me quoting that post and mentioning "people like me" obviously alluding on Muslims..
    Well, not only this time.You have replied me "immediately" when I post something about the serbo-ottoman covert agreements for expulsion of Albanians in Turkey in foleja by connecting it with religion.So it was your job doin' this, not our.

500 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 166
    Overall activity: 9.0%

Ethnic group
    Albanian

O Dema, qa e zgate more burre ? Ti spari ske rrespekt per mendimin e dikujt tjeter, e pret qe dikush ty me ta rrespektu mendimin, bonu pak me demokrate.E mos t'flasem per ato "akuza" qe mi bene se kinse une e "mbeshtese" urrejtjen e serbve ndaj Shqiptareve Musliman nvecanti e ku une i takoje vete ksaje feje edhe kti kombi..Ti as qe m'njef personalishte o zotri, si ki f'tyre me thane gjana kaqe te rana per dikond qe se ke taku kurre ne jete tande.Se per histori ma mos te flasum, je "ibret" por prap se prap ta rrespektoje mendimin, sepse nuk mund t'ia cenosh askujt t'drejten e lirise dhe t'shprehurite.

This is all I wanna say,/

Someone should close this thread.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205*

Ethnic group
    Albanian

O Dema, qa e zgate more burre ? Ti spari ske rrespekt per mendimin e dikujt tjeter, e pret qe dikush ty me ta rrespektu mendimin, bonu pak me demokrate.E mos t'flasem per ato "akuza" qe mi bene se kinse une e "mbeshtese" urrejtjen e serbve ndaj Shqiptareve Musliman nvecanti e ku une i takoje vete ksaje feje edhe kti kombi..Ti as qe m'njef personalishte o zotri, si ki f'tyre me thane gjana kaqe te rana per dikond qe se ke taku kurre ne jete tande.Se per histori ma mos te flasum, je "ibret" por prap se prap ta rrespektoje mendimin, sepse nuk mund t'ia cenosh askujt t'drejten e lirise dhe t'shprehurite.

This is all I wanna say,/

Someone should close this thread.

Je ibret ?? hahahaha that sounds Turkish to me.

Leje leje se patriah Pavelin atje e keni postu edhe adhuru e qkas keni shkru e une nuke ju njof krejt se i ndroni nickat per dit.
    Veti administratoret e te kallxojne

Eshte e vertete qe me njejtat metodat i ke urrejt shqiptaret me metoda te serbve e te thom ner sy e ku dush, e ibret edhe pismilet je vet.
    Hala i ki atje ato shkrime.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205*

Ethnic group
    Albanian

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
    I would like to advice all readers and to let them know that few of these Albanians that gather on places like this are extremely poor in their heads and they have issues and complexes.
    Most of them are islamophobic and they also hate Ottoman empire. I dont know reasons but i dont have problems with anyone neither i hate anyone, however they are amusing to me.

For example this Leutrim guy is angry because i thanked to Turkey in one thread where there was discussion about genetics of Turks and Albanians, i thought to myself, all these Albanians escaped there, Turkey helped in NATO bombing and was among first countries to recognize Kosovo. Why not to thank it, it was more of a sign that i dont have complexes and phobia out for any country or culture. Quality these low people dont posses.

Since then this Leutrim boy is going after me with his islamophobic ideas accusing me for various things, while his knowledge about Albanians and Kosovo is based on Serbian portals, what he claimed someone else posted as reference from Belgrade portal. They learn history online from google and Serbian websites that are actually Belgrade portals and they give me these sites as references hahaha imagine these people

Same with Nik guy who is angry because i said something about E-v13 and potato noses also i joked with bananas, lololo what a ego maniac.
    Guy categorically hates Islam and is quoting my mashallah post 5 times in a row displaying his hatred over that word i said lol. He is Catholic btw lol. Even bigger disgrace. Disgrace for all Albanians.

Then there is our Duhan/Fustan guy that posted patriah Pavle on Foleja (Albanian forum) and admired him and so on, he is Muslim btw...

Ideas like this are also spread among regular population but in vast minority, mostly among lowest end of population like drunk no-life philosophers from pubs and bars.
    While wider population and home culture among Albanians is nothing like this few individuals are representing here.

I advice moderators to delete their posts and urge them to warn everyone that discussion is about tribes and genetics, something they dont understand hence why they act like a bunch of monkeys.

If these spamming monkeys finished their show, i would like to open a question about Vasojevici tribe, are they serbicized Albanians and its obvious that they are native to Montenegro rather then to Bosnia?
    Last edited by Dema; 19-04-19 at 12:08.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2-M205*

Ethnic group
    Albanian

As there is no one to say anything about clans or Vasojevici what was not already said recently, i will use last two mentions where also participants of this thread are involved.
    Nik and Aspurg both agree here that Vasojevici and Albanian tribes come out of Hercegovina, and Aspurg even tries to backup it with genetic facts while Nik does not understand genetic that good, not even close. He is Barcelona football fan. That is more important.

It makes sense what you're saying about the Vasojevic and obviously all those tribes in Montenegro are not related to each other as the legend says, but they all do come from Herzegovina and what's interesting is that in the case of Hoti I think they did find Vlachs when they came to their current location.

User Nik, that is very well known until now, its what he wanted i guess, a bit of drama and fame. Well, why not please young guy and give him all the space in the world to express himself.
    However user nick knowledge is extremely low, genetic or history wise, he is claiming here that that tribes are not related to each other and there was plenty of Vlachs and that Vasojevici and all of them come out of Hercegovina.
    His only argument is that Hercegovina is not far away and that people always used to migrate. It is even possible he is saying here that Vasojevici come from Hercegovina only to make me angry, like i care do they come from Hercegovina or South Albania, for me is only truth important. He also says when they arrived from Hercegovina they found Vlachs there, like there was no Albanians in Albania, is this guy real? REad his post carefully.

This guy carries his haplogroup as some trophy around instead of researching it and advancing, he is wasting his time here on hating Islam and Ottomans, gj kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspurg View Post
    Thanks cousin!

Well there was a tradition of Vasojevici being related to Malesor tribes, but this old tradition about brothers Vaso, Pipo, Kraso, Hot and Ozro obviously was some attempt to form closer inter-tribal connections as all of these have different genetics.

In Herzegovina study several families who descend of Medieval Vlach Bobani clan from Herzegovina (read here about them https://hrcak.srce.hr/137735) came out with similar haplotypes to Vasojevici. Additionally there is a group of families in Western Bosnia who are related to Vasojevici and they have been there since 16th centruy at least and they have no tradition about being descendants of Vasojevici. Also there is a specific haplotype certainly related to Vasojevici with dys458=13, and it is found in Croats and even in a single Slovenian!
    Further the largest tribal subgroup of Vasojevici Rajevici fortunately seem to have a mutation of their own: GATAH4=10 (drop from 11), and in a study of 404 haplotypes from Montenegro this can be seen as 2/3 of Vasojevici haplotypes have GATAH4=10. The point is: where you have tribal Vasojevici you have GATAH4=10. Yet in Herzegovina, Bosnia, and Croatia these do not exist. On the other hand Bobani and dys458=13 in Montenegro do not exist. So the question is are these Bosnian/Croatian haplotypes descended from Montenegro or the opposite? Had these Bobani Vlachs, W.Bosnians, Croats, Slovenians descended of Vasojevici they would have had lots of GATAH4=10 who are majority of tribal Vasojevici. They have none. That indicates tribal Vasojevici are a newer subclade and that they descend of them. Vasojevici had a tradition of Herzegovina descent and also among Vasojevici in 1485 a person with a Herzegovic surname was recorded (1485 defter of Shkoder- S.Pulaha).

I think two of Vasojevici ordered Dante NGS tests, I suggested some of these Bosnian, Croatian haplotypes do the same and then it will be obvious who descends of whom. I think Vasojevici descend from more Western area (Herzegovina) and they might actually descend of Illyrian tribes like Liburnians.

This Greek (kit B2390) is from Tripoli and his ancestor was first mentioned in early 19th century. He's 7/37 with Vasojevici but for PH1246 it is usually hard to judge the distance at 37 STR's.. With 111 STR's it would be much clearer how close he is.

About A11837, this guy from Shop is a member here (Shetop), well Shop actually is more Tribalian, and maybe this particular clade is descended of them. I think CTS9320 has several affinities, including Dacian, Triballian, Illyrian and some like Z17264 Greek. So I wouldn't consider it "Thracian" in a narrow sense. (though Dacians and Triballians in broader sense are Thracian).

Listen here you Avar acting boy, we already established that all this space for these hipotesis are given to you thanks to your Shiptar E-v13 Montenegrin/Albanian Ydna.
    Slovenes, Zagorje population, real Bosnjaks therefore Herzegovinians and Muslims, dont have these privileges.
    Whoever from Herzegovinians, Slovens, Zagorje population etc hears you are Montenegrin and with E-v13 it will be immediately clear what is you more closer or distant origin.
    Then not to go into a deeper subclades, where your subclade is dominated with Albanians as obvious split happened in Balkans.
    Who will buy your Avar Cuman stories?? common be real

Lets be more real here. Lets take a quick look at what you written here. We can go tribe by tribe but Vasojevici are specially interesting to me.

Looks like Dukagjini family member tested, even tho i like such things twice confirmed, we got results of Dushmani family : https://sq.wikipedia.org/wiki/Familja_Dushmani

Furthermore they belong to rare clade of E-v13, more specifically PH1246 with some of values you mentioned in both Croatian and Vasojevici clades like GATAH 10 like Croatian samples and DYS458 15 like Vasojevici.
    You can find him in M-35 and Albanian projects, however he has some unique differences for entire PH1246 and its precize split is not yet known. He probably split long before Vasojevici, Croat samples and many other PH1246 samples. Which would again testify Balkan and Montenegrin origin of Vasojevici tribe. We cannot forget E-v13 domination among Albanians and as you see we are getting new samples everyday where until yesterday we didnt have PH1246 samples and now we have them with major differences that rest of PH1246 samples can barely have.

This earlier split of our Albanian samlpe and rest of domination of E-v13 among Albanians together with variations in multiple branches testify about Montenegrin rather then Hercegovinian or Bosnian origin of Vasojevici tribe.
    They were probably Albanians or very close to Albanians.

Just as you, and just as me : )

I share SNP Y22059 with Kriçi tribals, TMRCA and closest distance 1000 years, Montenegro. They have no Slavic relatives anywhere in world, closest are Palestine, Qatar and similar with distance over 4000 years.

Even in history they are recorded as 12 century Montenegrin none Slavic tribe
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kri%C4%8Di
    https://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kri%C4%8Di

They were probably Albanians or very close to Albanians, they are recent Montenegrin asimilants.

No one knows language they spoken, it is just known it was not Slavic, if it was Latin that would be known. Only Albanian remains.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13>CTS9320>Z38456

Ethnic group
    Albanian

As there is no one to say anything about clans or Vasojevici what was not already said recently, i will use last two mentions where also participants of this thread are involved.
    Nik and Aspurg both agree here that Vasojevici and Albanian tribes come out of Hercegovina, and Aspurg even tries to backup it with genetic facts while Nik does not understand genetic that good, not even close. He is Barcelona football fan. That is more important.

User Nik, that is very well known until now, its what he wanted i guess, a bit of drama and fame. Well, why not please young guy and give him all the space in the world to express himself.
    However user nick knowledge is extremely low, genetic or history wise, he is claiming here that that tribes are not related to each other and there was plenty of Vlachs and that Vasojevici and all of them come out of Hercegovina.
    His only argument is that Hercegovina is not far away and that people always used to migrate. It is even possible he is saying here that Vasojevici come from Hercegovina only to make me angry, like i care do they come from Hercegovina or South Albania, for me is only truth important. He also says when they arrived from Hercegovina they found Vlachs there, like there was no Albanians in Albania, is this guy real? REad his post carefully.

This guy carries his haplogroup as some trophy around instead of researching it and advancing, he is wasting his time here on hating Islam and Ottomans, gj kid.
    Kuc ti pidhoropsh se tqiva ropt. Gabel fis shkerdhym.

Doesn't this mentally debilitated boy know that E-V13 contributed to the creation of many ethnicities and could have ended up in the Balkans in small numbers with Romans, Celts, Goths, Dacians, Skythians, etc.? Or are the Galician and Portuguese E-V13 Albanians too?

Doesn't this mentally debilitated boy know that it took 1 person with his 2-3 sons to have come from a nearby region and give birth to a clan of several thousand members 600 years later? Nobody's speaking about an exodus.

Doesn't this mentally debilitated boy realize we finally understand your purpose is to degrade the history of us backward shepherds and push your agenda that we should praise the Ottomans for the chance to survive and become a great nation? We don't buy that because Albanians were always Albanians in times where Byzantines and Serbs tried to forcefully assimilate Albanians through religion, but then Ottomans and people like you came and the 'divide et impera' campaigns started. Obviously the Ottomans were the first to be interested in order to transform our lands into recruiting hotspots.

You think it's a coincidence that they chose as zaptiye of each Albanian region people from a nearby Albanian region that hated each other? Or hiring Tosks to oppress the Ghegs and vice-versa? Putting Bosnians and Serbs in Albania and Albanians in their lands similarly as well as in Greece? You think they'd bother with Anatolian recruits?

Albanian zaptiye were probably the most hated ones by the Kurds and had their role even in the Armenian genocide. But not to worry, they used everyone including Armenians against themselves, Greeks, Serbs, Bosnians, etc., but at least they had their own schools in their mother tongues. It was these "favourite" Albanians and Vlachs that degraded to completely savagery and started to disappear and become easy prey of the Orthodox Church for assimilation.

You're basically a sympathiser of Haxhi Qamili and Musa Qazimi, if you even know who they were.

Moderator Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First Class1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Level
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 422
    Overall activity: 85.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1a2b1 (R-F1794)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b

Ethnic group
    Italian

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
    locking this thread for now, and I will assess the situation when I have time.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456