Malisor and N Albanian clans and their origin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Illiterate Idiot : D I am sorry to say but even Serbs and Croats in J2-M205 thread were telling you that you are delusional spammer and that you need to be banned for trash posting and spamming. Then on the other hand, you have told me on private that you have also been banned on Serbian forum Poreklo for spamming. I have seen your level of understanding and you dont understand simple SNPs, STRs and genetic distance. Therefore you make catastrophic mistakes in interpretation of things only how you wish and want to see them.

Vlachs dont have "little" but only one J2-M205 as you said, but even this table that you copy pasted clearly says 1.
Furthermore only two J2-M205 samples were found in this entire Aromun study and they were both in Albania. One was ethnic Albanian while another was Aromun. Aromun sample has another Albanian sample as closest match, and no Aromuns in sight. Also there were not tested only Andon Poci Aromuns abut also Albanians, Greeks, Macedonians, Romanians from Constanta, Romanians from Ploiesti, Aromuns from Dukasi in Albania, Aromuns from Andon Poci in Albania, Aromuns from Krusevo in Macedonia, Aromuns from the Stip region in Macedonia and Aromuns from Romania. And none of them had not even 1 sample of J2-M205, except for Albanian in Albania and one Aromun in Albania.

Therefore thanks giving evidence on that what i was saying was truth!

There is nothing to be wished for lol, my paternal line is without doubt Albanian and haplogroups dont represent modern ethnicity but rather ancient origin. I could have any haplogroup and still be Serb if i had Serbian MRCA, but not that i dont share Serbian MRCA with any M205 but even this haplogroup is extremely none Serb and none Slavic but rather entered recently in Serb ethnos. Do you understand what is Serbian MRCA or you need additional explanation? Only with Serbian MRCA you can prove to someone that he was a Serb, its not case with me.
Serbs nor Slavs dont have any connection with J2-M205 except time when they assimilated Montenegrin and South Serbian population where they reached abnormally high percentages of haplogroups like E-v13 (Even 3x higher then their Slovene, Croat, Bosnian neighbors) but also clearly Albano Vlach groups like J2b2, R1b, J1, and of course one of the most alien group for South Slavs but for Slavs in general as it is one of most extremely non slavic groups that exist - J2-M205. J2- M205 for the first time enters in South Slavic but also Serb ethnos with assimilation of E-v13, J2b2 and primarily R1b, Albanian, Illyrian and Vlach haplogroups in Montenegro and surrounding areas.

As it can be clearly seen by researches and best example to compare Serbs to also South Slavic nation - Slovenes. They clearly show same origin with Serbs having same I2a and R1a clades but what is alien to them just as to all other South Slavs is extremely high percentage of E-v13 that is accompanied with J2-M205. But also R1b+J2b2.

Montenegrin clade of M205 Y22059 is one of most Illyrian M205 clades out there. Other M205 clades are Hellenic, Cypriot, Sardinian and rest of Mediterranean but of course, all clades are proto-semitic and most Mediterranean clades are Phoenician in origin.

Albanians have multiple clades of M205 and found M205 from North to South while Serbs have only one clade they recently assimilated in montenegro with only 1000 years TMRCA, because its Illyrian Roman Kriqi tribe.

You are lying with this SANU sponsored book just as you lied before in my M205 thread. You admitted that you are Deretic follower and that he is right about history. SANU also sponsored Deretic.
Furthermore this book only purpose is to show that there was no Albanians in Kosovo prior to 17 century and that is why all old Albanian families were recorded as Serbs in that book, my family is nothing special, its plenty of them. Just to show that Kosovo was 100 % ethnically Serbian prior to 17 century which is absurd and laughable.

Greeks Illyrians and Sardinians have contact with J2-M205 since 1500 BCE on Mediterranean sea. And both M205 and J2b2 have 1700 BCE Mediterranean ancient DNA while you were in Russia in that time.

I know that you want to adopt J2-M205 because you want to prove Deretic theory that Serbs build pyramids. :grin:
But i think you are after wrong haplo, i think its more about J1 and E-v22, M205 Pyramid sample was very young, 700 BCE. So you better stick with them :grin:

If it was Phoenician, than why there's nothing J2b1 in ex Carthage areas? Cyprus is one of the most areas where we can find the ancient Mycenaean Y-dna intact till today.
Large J2b1 in Serbs is due to the important trade Roman cities along the Danube. The civil populace of these cities probably got enslaved by the new coming Slavic people. Meanwhile the legionaries realised somehow to escape and be save in the hills.
I bet for Mycenaean/Hellenic origin of J2b1, and secondly I bet for Illyrian.

Wrong. Stop pulling numbers out of your bum. Kosova has only 3-5 percent "Slavic" Y-DNA. Even then theres no high resolution testing on these samples. Its Albania that has between 10-20 varying study to study.

The highest Slavic Y-dna is in Tosks. In physical appearance looks more Slavic either.

I2a-Y3120 is certainly of Slavic origin. Y3120 has a TMRCA of around 2,200 years ago, so during the 2nd century BC , which is around the time that Proto-Slavic is believed to have been spoken somewhere in eastern Europe. 1,000BC - 1AD is the time frame in which some scholars believe Middle Proto-Slavic was spoken. Diversity and basal clades back up the claim that Y3120 arrived with Slavs from eastern Europe. Y3120 reaches highest diversity in the area around Poland, Ukraine, and Belarus which is precisely where some people believe Proto-Slavic originated from. Basal clades also show up more in eastern Europe than they do anywhere else. Y3120 downstreams also have relatively low TMRCAs suggesting an expansion during the Medieval.

The ancestral clades of Y3120 though may have come from NW Europe given the fact that one was carried by a SHG sample from Motala, Sweden. As well as them being found today in west European countries. Though it is clear that one of these lines migrated east.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAVegQIAhAC&usg=AOvVaw21YLG4rve01lidCaCPEsmY

This area was probably the area of original Slavic people, or their ancient homeland. Take into account, that in earlier times the area was larger than it is today. It got someway reclaimed.

Awwww you were attacked? Are you ok now? You need some emotional support?

You speak of logic a lot but what amazes me is how can haplogroups prove that they didn't come from a certain region? Weren't most of people in those regions L283 + E-V13 + R1b-Z2103 before the barbarian migrations? If they came indeed from there you expected them to be I2a-Din?

Again, look at the distance between the current Albanian villages of Montenegro and Herzegovina. Albanians migrated mostly Southwards during the Middle Ages and reached as far as Peloponnesus and even became the majority in many Aegean Islands.

But they couldn't have travelled 3-5 days on horseback from Herzegovina to Montenegro?

Do you understand that with your theories you're giving up on the Lahuta Malcis? All the events happened in those areas and we are not the kind of people that need to steal other's heroism.

You are mostly correct, except that don't take everything for granted about rhapsodies. They had all mixed rhapsodies back then

Are you handicapped?

You dont understand and perhaps you do need some of that Suisse fondue to restore your brain cells?
You dont understand that these Bosnian Illyrians that lived there 1500 years prior to formation of Albanian clans have nothing to do with almost exclusively Slavic Medieval Bosnia neither with Albanian clans that formed 1500 years later.

Your brain is most certainly left without Suisse fondue which would trigger it into more advance thinking.

So you think masses of E-v13 and J2b2 Illyrians arrived in horses in 15 century from a place where Slavic language was spoken and formed Albanian clans that were actually at that time under Ottoman Empire borders?

Do you really think that? And you have 300 posts on Eupedia? God help us.

What about lahuta? Did you try to stick it up in your ass? Maybe you discover new means of using it, i am not interested in fairy tales.

We still remembers the atrocities of Stefan Dushan, and it was prior the Ottoman invasion. From my father's line I'm from Emathia (Mati). Some 400 years dwelling there before migrating from Mirdita. The earlier origin before settling in Mirdita the origin hails from the Ducagjin highlands or Malesia e madhe. This is oral memory. I need to ask my old uncle for better precise explanation.

There would not be a surprise if some Albanian clans still had some old memories from an earlier migration from further north during the dark age circa from the seventh century until 1000ad.

:D

What in hell are you talking about again? I'm not typing in Phoenician (although you should be able to understand that). Don't you think that those Bosnian Illyrians were also J2b, R1b, and E-V13?

Educate yourself about the fact that Albanian was recorded in those mountains of Dalmatia (farther than Herzegovina) very early (13th century if I'm not mistaken) and that about 1/4 of of lastnames among Lika migrants were Albanian or Albanian-like while the majority were Vlachs/Slavicized Vlachs. One of the reasons they were fleeing was also the migrating Serbs from further East escaping the Ottomans. Those Serbs/Vlachs settled in Montenegro, Herzegovina, Bosnia, and Croatia, and even in the territories of Austria and Hungary.

This is why I don't take you seriously as you're not one of us.

Yeah sorry, I meant Eposi as I mentioned in an earlier post. Thanks.

Your post is almost correct. The first time Albanian was recorded as a separate language after the fell of Roman empire it was in the inner highlands of Dubrovnik.
Anyway stop saying that someone isn't Albanian just because if his Y-dna. It isn't Y-dna what makes someone ethnically Albanian. It's his dialect/language.
How many ethnicities do you know that are still alive today by their own Y-dna haplos? None. It's the language what keeps us alive

We still remembers the atrocities of Stefan Dushan, and it was prior the Ottoman invasion. From my father's line I'm from Emathia (Mati). Some 400 years dwelling there before migrating from Mirdita. The earlier origin before settling in Mirdita the origin hails from the Ducagjin highlands or Malesia e madhe. This is oral memory. I need to ask my old uncle for better precise explanation.

There would not be a surprise if some Albanian clans still had some old memories from an earlier migration from further north during the dark age circa from the seventh century until 1000ad.

Are you from the northern Catholic part of Mati?

Your post is almost correct. The first time Albanian was recorded as a separate language after the fell of Roman empire it was in the inner highlands of Dubrovnik.
Anyway stop saying that someone isn't Albanian just because if his Y-dna. It isn't Y-dna what makes someone ethnically Albanian. It's his dialect/language.
How many ethnicities do you know that are still alive today by their own Y-dna haplos? None. It's the language what keeps us alive
Are you self-aware that you can't know everything and decide who is right and who is wrong? Among all Albanians here, you're the one with the least knowledge so do more reading and less posting.

For me language means nothing as I've seen millions of my brothers join mostly the Montenegrin, Macedonian, Greek, Turkish, etc. ethnos while I see thousands that sell themselves as Pelasgians yet they're appearance and hidden family history points towards Egypt, Turkey, and Iran among others.

I see square headed and blue/green eyed Sarandiots every summer speaking Greek and I feel pain and even anger towards them for hating us and joining another nation because of the situation created by the Ottoman Empire where Megali Idea and Nacertanije took advantage of.

I feel closer to young Montenegrins, Serbs, and Greeks with a clear purpose in life (family, friends, honour, love, career, etc.) than to Elvis Naci and Shefqet Krasniqi and their pitiful followers.

As for your dear friend Dema, I know how he and his wife look like as well as his obvious ideologies and an ancient Phoenician clade means nothing to me as I have nothing but respect for their history and the modern Levantine beauty ;)

Where in Albania are you from? Albanians with your clade are mainly found around Mirdita and Mat, I'm not aware of any Malesors from Malesi that fall within this group.

This is why I don't take you seriously as you're not one of us.

I feel closer to young Montenegrins, Serbs, and Greeks with a clear purpose in life (family, friends, honour, love, career, etc.)

We cant take you seriously tho, we are aware of identity crisis our diaspora Albanians go thru.
You know me, you seen my pics? Big deal, i posted them all around.

You dont know anything about life, let alone about me. You are probably living out of still milking your mother and living in her apartment.
You are just one meaningless internet-TR0LL, i dont even know who you are, and first time i seen you in my life was when you were trash talking me to defend your Serbicized brother Aspurg few days ago, which is alright i fully support it, but it was hilarious how you magically vanished after hearing his Avaro Cuman theory.

Look i dont care about you kid, if you need psychiatric help or someone to talk to you, you can answer to me and i will gladly help you. But know that you are not talking to one of your school buddies that you used to handle sheeps together. I am older and show some respect.

Are you from the northern Catholic part of Mati?
My father is from there. As far as I know Mati is almost Sunny Muslim. Many still retained their earlier Christian names.
Circa 400 years before my Y-dna ancestor came from Mirdita. And if we go deeper in times it came from the extreme north Albanian areas, but not sure from where exactly

Are you self-aware that you can't know everything and decide who is right and who is wrong? Among all Albanians here, you're the one with the least knowledge so do more reading and less posting.

For me language means nothing as I've seen millions of my brothers join mostly the Montenegrin, Macedonian, Greek, Turkish, etc. ethnos while I see thousands that sell themselves as Pelasgians yet they're appearance and hidden family history points towards Egypt, Turkey, and Iran among others.

I see square headed and blue/green eyed Sarandiots every summer speaking Greek and I feel pain and even anger towards them for hating us and joining another nation because of the situation created by the Ottoman Empire where Megali Idea and Nacertanije took advantage of.

I feel closer to young Montenegrins, Serbs, and Greeks with a clear purpose in life (family, friends, honour, love, career, etc.) than to Elvis Naci and Shefqet Krasniqi and their pitiful followers.

As for your dear friend Dema, I know how he and his wife look like as well as his obvious ideologies and an ancient Phoenician clade means nothing to me as I have nothing but respect for their history and the modern Levantine beauty ;)

Certainly I don't know everything. Otherwise why I would be here. I hope I can learn something new here.

Our language probably for you means nothing, but for me means everything as long as it is the language of my parents, and whether of my ancestors since unknown times. It is this language what makes us descendants of Illyrians not some random Y-dna. As for the guys from south whom claims false Greek identities, it is simply proving that Albanians are descendants of Illyrians. Albanians always have been mercenaries since the ancient times. For money Albanians claim any nationality useless for them.

Dema isn't some Phoenician guy because of his Y-dna. Y-dna has nothing to do with one's ethnicity.

Kujt po i rruhet per Y-dna.

My father is from there. As far as I know Mati is almost Sunny Muslim. Many still retained their earlier Christian names.

Yes, most are Muslim, but there are a few places with Catholics still, mainly around Ulez, clan Bushkash. It would be very interesting to have a result from there in the Albanian project, as there are none right now. This region might have some unique lines since its history is different from the rest of Mat and Mirdite. Also, the Mirdite clans are quite homogenous today so it is difficult to guess the ancestry of the old inhabitants.

We cant take you seriously tho, we are aware of identity crisis our diaspora Albanians go thru.
You know me, you seen my pics? Big deal, i posted them all around.

You dont know anything about life, let alone about me. You are probably living out of still milking your mother and living in her apartment.
You are just one meaningless internet-TR0LL, i dont even know who you are, and first time i seen you in my life was when you were trash talking me to defend your Serbicized brother Aspurg few days ago, which is alright i fully support it, but it was hilarious how you magically vanished after hearing his Avaro Cuman theory.

Look i dont care about you kid, if you need psychiatric help or someone to talk to you, you can answer to me and i will gladly help you. But know that you are not talking to one of your school buddies that you used to handle sheeps together. I am older and show some respect.

The true problem which really worries me , it's that there are guys in diaspora that don't speak any longer Albanian or they are born there and never did spoke a word of Albanian in their life. These guys still call themselves Albanians due to some Y-dna.
We are still alive today because of our language, not because of some Y-dna. The only thing Y-dna is useful, is to understand better the history.
How many ancient nations were lost and died! Their Y-dna is still around , but still they don't exists anymore because their language disappeared. What about Tracians, Phrygians, Hittites, Dacians, Luwians, Lucian's, Lydians, Bithynians, Hurrians, Hattias, etc etc? They are all wiped out. Meanwhile Albanians survived , and all due to their language not due to their Y-dna.

You may have Y-dna J2b1, but you're a lot more Albanian than are the diaspora guys with Ev13 or even some other Serbs with Ev13 in them.
Autosomal DNA is more relevant here if there's any

I don't care which is my Y-dna. If I ever I'll do my test it would be for the purpose to help for a better understanding of the history.

I don't care which is my Y-dna. If I ever I'll do my test it would be for the purpose to help for a better understanding of the history.

That's exactly why it is useful, to understand history. I would recommend both Y-DNA and autosomal though. Keep in mind that Y-DNA is much more helpful in understanding distant ancestry, over 300 years ago.

Isa Boletini was probably I2a1b [video]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isa_Boletini[/video]

a.png

Is it possible that someone from the mods delete the post number 56 on this thread of this serb trolll Bachus?

Is it possible that someone from the mods delete the post number 56 on this thread of this serb trolll Bachus?
I do not understand the context of this. Can someone clarify in a PM? If this is indeed a t-rolling, I will act accordingly.

In the meantime, continue on with the thread topic.

Yes, most are Muslim, but there are a few places with Catholics still, mainly around Ulez, clan Bushkash. It would be very interesting to have a result from there in the Albanian project, as there are none right now. This region might have some unique lines since its history is different from the rest of Mat and Mirdite. Also, the Mirdite clans are quite homogenous today so it is difficult to guess the ancestry of the old inhabitants.

Yes, I have heard there are some little areas in Mat , which are Catholics, even though many surnames all over Mat bears Catholic surnames, including mine. Hence it's not easy to make any division or having a better view

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 51426 times.

Back