Ethics Who punishes promiscuous women?

Are you as a Man juging yourself and your kind and applausing at Woman who are doing the same? Do you know that women are hating guys like that, a lot?

I'm not following, but the last part was in jest.

I don't think men and women think and cheat equally. Women tend more to rather push their men to look better, dress better, and hope to be more successful rather than jumping on the next better one at first sight.

Men are less patient in that sense and care less. Obviously when women become that pushy it gets irritating even though its for your own good and it's a cry of please do something otherwise adios.

QqiCfzj.png

How many cheat in America?

So, my social circle isn't so weird. :) People are more faithful than is assumed, even today.

S1rqkii.png

IebO3gJ.png

The media provides a very distorted view of reality. Most people are not acting like rabbits.

G9PNoT1.png

Promiscuity by religious denomination:
9a07dXC.png

'there was a lady in the spa with a bikini' does not list in the top 5 reasons ;)

'there was a lady in the spa with a bikini' does not list in the top 5 reasons ;)

You're being too literal, Bicicleur. Look again. Number one reason men gave for cheating: She was so HOT. :)

I added some other data to that post.

A lot of men do take form fitting clothes, never mind tiny bikinis, as an invitation, even when it isn't meant that way at all.

This girl has attitude. :) She knows how to deal with it and call their bluff.

Now imagine if she had a better figure and was wearing fitted, really feminine clothes.

That's how men are...

You're being too literal, Bicicleur. Look again. Number one reason men gave for cheating: She was so HOT. :)
I added some other data to that post.
A lot of men do take form fitting clothes, never mind tiny bikinis, as an invitation, even when it isn't meant that way at all.
This girl has attitude. :) She knows how to deal with it and call their bluff.
Now imagine if she had a better figure and was wearing fitted, really feminine clothes.
That's how men are...
well, it's obvious, these men are all losers, having nothing else to do than hanging around in the street
and they all had some comments, but none of them didn't get any further than a few words
other men won't waist ther time, because they know they don't stand a chance (not because they don't want)

the top 5 isn't realy a top 5
it are 5 excuses the people in the survey were allowed to choose from to justify their cheating behaviour

for adultery, unless if it is forced rape, it takes 2 people to consent
just the other one being hot is not enough

also the percentage cheating is not the same as the percentage that admits cheating

What interests me about the above is that women are evidently selecting men for greater amorousness. "My partner stopped paying attention to me" has many likely reasons, but "his sex drive is high" will not be among them.

This thread has been viewed 22104 times.

Back