Andalusian Blondism- Family studio

This is just the dumbest thread, so many inferiority complexes. Blonde people are stared at in Andalusia in the more rural areas, it's practically non-existent, in difference to e.g. Catalonia probably because of underrated North African influence.

It is a very serious study with a documentary archive. You think what you want. If it makes you happy to think that Catalonia is the most blond and clear of all the regions of Spain, it is your opinion. This thread is about Andalusia and I have based on my family so I do the statistics for the whole region.

Proud to be Andalusian.

Northener

I followed your publications and I saw it, it's true.
Almost all my family has brown eyes, there is also green that is usually associated with blond hair. In the prediction of Gedmatch I got the blue, but the blue in my family has taken another course and is in second cousins of both my mother and my father.

An%25C3%25ADs%2Bdel%2Bmono%2B009.jpg

This is the eye of my second brother. According to an article that was published right here in Europedia, I think it's about green with brown central heterochromia, just as in my case and my sister's. It's only in my father too, my 4 grandparents did not have it.

I also think that the clear eye is more likely to come from WHG than from the Neolithic farmers.

We get it, Jaime, there are some blonde Spaniards, and you're one of the lucky ones.

Do you get a medal or something????

I totally get the appeal of blonde hair, but trying to relate that to your own ethnic group - strongly North African-admixed Andalusians, i.e. the darkest and most mixed Spaniards - is definitely a sign of an inferiority complex. Do you wish you were Swedish?

Dear Carlos.
I woke up now and came across this thread. In an impetus of exhibitionism, I took these photos to ask: I'm going to have some problem if I go to Spain, not being a blond man? Well, my mother tried to keep my hairs light by washing them daily with chamomile tea when she saw that insofar as I was growing up, my hair were getting dark. But there was no way, poor. The same thing happened to my older brother, who was a redhead. Now I am old and the hair and beard are very gray. My older brother is bald, like my maternal grandfather, poor. Ooh La La. Now my hair became clear again. LOL.
Love you, my dear friend, and this is not an irony, but just a joke.
Big hug :)
That's me now,
That's me now, 11:40 AM, Brasilia Hour.
9IK7wmB.jpg

onCoAD6.jpg

Granddaughter of a sister of my father.
nietahermanapapa2.jpg

I totally get the appeal of blonde hair, but trying to relate that to your own ethnic group - strongly North African-admixed Andalusians, i.e. the darkest and most mixed Spaniards - is definitely a sign of an inferiority complex. Do you wish you were Swedish?

I think it's pretty bad on men. That's what many women here say at least.

[QUOTE = ToBeOrNotToBe; 572804] I have the attractiveness of blonde hair, but trying to relate it to your own ethnic group, the Andalusians strongly mixed with North Africa, that is, the darker and mixed Spaniards, is definitely a sign of an inferiority complex. . Would you like to be Swedish? [/ QUOTE]

I do not know what is he talking about. You have your own complexes that are not mine. Have a nice day.

Duarte:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

Dear Carlos.
I woke up now and came across this thread. In an impetus of exhibitionism, I took these photos to ask: I'm going to have some problem if I go to Spain, not being a blond man? Well, my mother tried to keep my hairs light by washing them daily with chamomile tea when she saw that insofar as I was growing up, my hair were getting dark. But there was no way, poor. The same thing happened to my older brother, who was a redhead. Now I am old and the hair and beard are very gray. My older brother is bald, like my maternal grandfather, poor. Ooh La La. Now my hair became clear again. LOL.
Love you, my dear friend, and this is not an irony, but just a joke.
Big hug :)
That's me now,
That's me now, 11:40 AM, Brasilia Hour.​

I do not know what all the Spaniards think. I can only speak for myself about what I think. My thread has raised blisters. ToBeOrNotToBe is burning and is fuming. LOL

I can not be in the head of everyone, everyone will know what they think or what they believe about things. I just do a study with real tests. From there the interpretations, opinions, topics and beliefs only belong to those who express them not to me.

I do not know what all the Spaniards think. I can only speak for myself about what I think. My thread has raised blisters. ToBeOrNotToBe is burning and is fuming. LOL

I can not be in the head of everyone, everyone will know what they think or what they believe about things. I just do a study with real tests. From there the interpretations, opinions, topics and beliefs only belong to those who express them not to me.

Like I said before, I really like you. His family is beautiful and his brothers are very handsome. Although you have put a black stripe over your mouth in your photo, your hair and your features are those of a very handsome man. I'm suspect to speak, because I find the Mediterranean type the most beautiful type in the world. My father was a Mediterranean type and I always found him very handsome.
PS: I'm not Gay, LOL.

^^

It does not matter either, but the real problem would have been if I moved to Brazil or you moved to Spain.

I have covered my mouth because I have thinner lips than my brothers and it was unbearable for me. Haha I have to dozens of pictures to get a good one. My brothers are more photogenic.

Soy Visigodo!

awCAjnz.jpg

Plus, and typically Spanish, even though you say you kicked us out like everything else you attempt you couldn't actually get the job done, which should be obvious if you ever can afford to go to Puerto Banús. Jewish blood runs through your veins amigo, I'd bet an order of magnitude more than those Northern Europeans who founded your country standing tall above a sea of small, stubby brown people (which is what my grandma says about Andalusians compared to Catalonians, and she's spot on: the only White Spaniards are those from the NW). Spain is literally just a worse version of Italy in quite honestly every single way (why else was an Italian, Columbus, hired to fulfil Spain's only real historic accomplishment besides copying the guitar: Italians are just better and have consistently innovated for thousands of years), I don't get why you're so proud :giggle:

fXbXnTA.png

Young-Spanish-Girl-PEO-0519.jpg

The Andalusians are like the rest of Spaniards, maybe more beautiful. LOL. I measure 1`80 cm. and I am very susceptible to ridicule about the physicality of people. I think it's stupid to say that the Andalusians are small and stubby, but other than that, the small, plump people are as valid as any other.

I did not do the obligatory military service for excess of quota, I was born in the baby boom, but I took measures and everything, I was very disappointed to get rid. And that year the boys with the highest stature in Spain were those from my hometown, province of Cádiz, the statistic was even published in the newspapers.

The photo of the boy above is obvious that is ugly but I would never make fun of him, I can not stand the mockery about the physical appearance of people, it is something that surpasses me.

ToBeOrNotToBe Honestly, what he does seems absurd to me. After seeing the manipulation she has done with the identity of this girl for me her credibility is 0%
pixel.gif
pixel.gif

Young-Spanish-Girl-PEO-0519.jpg

pixel.gif

pixel.gif
Portrait of Young Spanish Girl wearing Traditional Costume at Ethnic Festival, BC, British Columbia, Canada (No Model Release Available)

https://guntermarx.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Ethnic-People/G00009tlVTD5gAxQ/I0000dW0WoN75FsQ/C00005NmAqyLBIkQ

https://guntermarx.photoshelter.com...D=C00005NmAqyLBIkQ&I_DSC_AND=t&_ACT=usrSearch
pixel.gif

Our typical Andalusian costume is like this:

ssb-442-8628.jpg

portrait-of-a-girl-in-traje-de-gitana-feria-de-abril-sevilla-andalusia-europe-X5NMBW.jpg

girl-in-traditional-costume-jerez-horse-fair-jerez-de-la-frontera-AM5FFD.jpg

spain-andalusian-traditions-aug-2006-shutterstock-editorial-8024464a.jpg

chica-en-traje-tradicional-espanola-anual-feria-del-caballo-jerez-de-la-frontera-provincia-de-cadiz-andalucia-espana-e6ngpf.jpg

3-Ni%C3%B1a-500.jpg

IMG_0460.JPG

Have a nice day. It's the only thing I can wish for since I have an infraction that expires in June and I can not send it to another site.

Typical Andalusian costume, the only one in the world that follows fashion. Pure innovation

image_content_low_462568_20130418161005.jpg

43f1d170c13140658ec01ecdeffc7d24.jpg

41SSVScuPsL.jpg

disfraz-de-flamenca-saray-para-nina.jpg.jpg

dd1b47df1a6e57421779ba2f86ff9e6e.jpg

Traje-de-Flamenca-Ni%C3%B1a.-Mod.-Uva-Verde.jpg

dde2ef4dbb81a5bf7575c688ff68dc45--flamenco-.jpg

19-peinados-con-tocado-de-flores-para-ir-a-la-feria-de-cordoba.jpg

39a1aabc7880040f3b9bb54d73215460--flamenco-party-flamenco-costume.jpg

I didn’t really look into that photo tbh, I was just playing with that guy because he was a bit of an arse and he deserved it. But looks like he’s gone now. And to me, phenotype is all that really matters, and Andalusians are obviously heavily Mediterranid like in all of Spain (and more so than the “Whiter” NE, not NW as I stupidly said)

I didn’t really look into that photo tbh, I was just playing with that guy because he was a bit of an arse and he deserved it. But looks like he’s gone now. And to me, phenotype is all that really matters, and Andalusians are obviously heavily Mediterranid like in all of Spain (and more so than the “Whiter” NE, not NW as I stupidly said)

I never saw what you posted. How dare you bring that crap here after all the warnings you've gotten? Nobody gets t-rolled here, and that includes Spaniards. What is wrong with you people?

You're going to get the infraction you so richly deserve, and the ban that follows it.

Carlos, I'm sorry that I didn't see the post earlier.

Btw, gorgeous costumes and beautiful little girls.

I never saw what you posted. How dare you bring that crap here after all the warnings you've gotten? Nobody gets t-rolled here, and that includes Spaniards. What is wrong with you people?

You're going to get the infraction you so richly deserve, and the ban that follows it.

Carlos, I'm sorry that I didn't see the post earlier.

Btw, gorgeous costumes and beautiful little girls.

You didn't see what he (some guy called Jaime, now banned, or at least I can't see his posts anymore) wrote though, it was only targeted at him. Idk who deleted it but he was basically bragging about how proud he was that his ancestors kicked Jews out of Spain, how much damage Jews apparently did to Spain etc. It was t-rolling so I suppose I deserve an infraction non-contextually, but contextually I think it was justifiable.

Blondism Clear eyes in the Mountain range of Cadiz
prima%2Bpadre.jpg

sierra2.jpg

sierra5.jpg

sierra1.jpg

sierra7.jpg

sierra6.jpg

sierra10.jpg

sierra4.jpg

sierra9.jpg

sierra.jpg

Last edited:
mytrueancestry.com_c_main.jpg

14601011_10154239002193547_8534503776047429685_2n.jpg

mytrueancestrymatchesantiguos.jpg

mytrueancestry.com_c_mainpoblacionesactuales.jpg

Long before I had as much genetic data as I have now about myself I used to dramatize my selfies artistically to get answers from past times.

11800603_10153204864523547_8011576944501083967_n5.jpg

14053988_10154048911023547_5465034233901526318_n.2.jpg

14601011_10154239002193547_8534503776047429685_2n.jpg

29497173_10155675935033547_7766969606816930411_n.jpg

flor%2Bacera%2B3261111.jpg

This thread has been viewed 18744 times.

Back