Andalusian Blondism- Family studio

Carlos

Banned
Reaction score
Y-DNA haplogroup
E-V22/YF66572
mtDNA haplogroup
J1c5c1
I am encouraged to open this thread to enrich the results of so many calculation maps with a photographic contribution of the family album.

These are photographs that I have seen all my life in the family album and I had never noticed anything other than the fact that they were family photographs, but I thought about the importance of photography after its discovery in 1860 and its use as a fundamental tool. In science I enrich my genetic results with photographic archives.

In this case I have tried to preserve the identity of the relatives I have considered.

I have specially repaired relatives who have blond hair, since the opposite is the same intrigue as for the Irishman, the north of Europe, etc., the dark hair among their relatives or compatriots when the majority presents rubismo.

In my studio we are all Andalusians, we are all members of the family and we all have Spanish surnames. Most are still blond adults and miss many more relatives with blondism, but I have not had family contact because of the distance, mainly so I do not have files of them in adulthood. In this way I remember about 16 other relatives, of whom I do not have files.

misor%25C3%25ADgenes.jpg

mapaor%25C3%25ADgenes2.jpg

safe_image.jpeg

gen3553.pagesperso-orange.fr_ADN_similitude.htm.png

Father of my maternal great-grandmother through the mother.
bernardooleo.jpg

Brother of my mother.
Blondismo%2Bfamiliar%2B051.jpg

Son of my mother's brother.
Blondismo%2Bfamiliar%2B055bis.jpg

Daughter of my mother's brother.
Blondismo%2Bfamiliar%2B056bis.jpg

Daughter of my mother's brother.
Blondismo%2Bfamiliar%2B057bis.jpg

Sons brother of my mother.
Blondismo%2Bfamiliar%2B065bis.jpg

My sister. (We do not dress like that, it's carnival)
Blondismo%2Bfamiliar%2B050.jpg

My brothers.
10262123_10152286474263547_5403441768605808916_n.jpg

My and ball and my brother.
BEBE%2BYO%2B081.jpg

My sister. The action of L`Oreal is in line with other bonuses by father who are natural blondes.
5783_10153502578813547_1216802781559242174_nbis.jpg

My left maternal cousin, me and a friend. We are not blond but it enlivens the transit to the patarno section of photographs.
Blondismo%2Bfamiliar%2B052bis.jpg

Paternal family
Sister of the paternal great-grandfather. I am sorry for the quality of the image but it is what is there.
hermanabisabuelo.jpg

Brother of my paternal great-grandfather.
hermano%2Bbisabuelo.jpg

Son of my father's brother.
Blondismo%2Bfamiliar%2B058bis.jpg

Cousins each from a brother of my father.
Blondismo%2Bfamiliar%2B060bis.jpg

Daughter of a brother of my father.
Blondismo%2Bfamiliar%2B063bis.jpg

Grandson of a brother of my father.
10154952_10152170780963547_3249628090522026776_nbis.jpg

And these are part of my blond Andalusian genes. As I said, there are still many more relatives with blondism and two redheads in the mother's line, but one is Italian and the other is Argentine, so I'm sorry, but it would be difficult to obtain photographs.

Last edited:
primo%2B362.jpg

Son of a sister of my father. Blondism continued in adulthood.

All children are sort of blond when younger
17.jpg

But when turning into teen only a few remain blond
20170906_pirmoku_krikstynos_dengtiltis__IMG_4600.jpg

Like in this picture, there are only two or three teenage girls who remain blond when older

^^
No pictures of Lithuanian children with dark hair? If there is not, you could not do a study like mine in reverse. lol

Last edited:
On the color of eyes all my brothers and sister have inherited the color of eyes of my green father with central heterochromia except my older brother who had always had chestnut and now has hazelnut. . But I think it could come from some more remote ancestor since my paternal grandparents did not have that color but I have been able to find out what could come for the family of my paternal grandmother.

My
Imagen%2B074recortadabis6500.jpg

10372197_10153609770168547_4814897438442935849_n.jpg

Phater
Imagen0079.jpg

Older brother
diego2.jpg

diego.jpg

Second brother

Pira%25C3%25B1a%2B093.jpg

Noviembre2016%2B587.jpg

Grandson of a daughter of a sister of my mother. Green eyes.
primosegundo2.jpg

Very good looking family. They look quite different as adults.

Marconista? :)

All children are sort of blond when younger
17.jpg

But when turning into teen only a few remain blond
20170906_pirmoku_krikstynos_dengtiltis__IMG_4600.jpg

Like in this picture, there are only two or three teenage girls who remain blond when older

That's what I see here too among German, English, Irish, Polish people: most of the children are very blonde, buy by the late teens very few are actually blonde any more, more like a light brown, although the women dye their hair after that.

when will come the black Finns and hook nosed Melano-Africans? LOL
If you want to see a very contrasted pop for hair colour, you have to go to Czechia: black jet hairs are rare but they exist even if just very dark brown ones are very more common, and you 'll find all nuances of fair hairs.

Marconista? :)

Yes, decades ago when military service in Spain was mandatory, he did it in the foreign legion in North Africa. The second in regular. They did not want me in the army.

hermano%2B091.jpg

Swears of flag of my second brother.

Last edited:
[CITA = Angela; 572721] Familia muy guapa. Se ven muy diferentes cuando son adultos. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you. Yes I have observed that there are people who follow the same line all their lives they even have the same adult face as when they were children, I mean they are very recognizable in all the stages of their life. Others change continuously.

when will come the black Finns and hook nosed Melano-Africans? LOL
If you want to see a very contrasted pop for hair colour, you have to go to Czechia: black jet hairs are rare but they exist even if just very dark brown ones are very more common, and you 'll find all nuances of fair hairs.

I've been to Berlin and Prague and there was more brown hair in Prague in its different shades. Although in Berlin there was also a lot of variety of heights, bodies, faces I also did not see homogeneous people all the same I saw more homogeneity in Turkey or even North Africa.

I've been to Berlin and Prague and there was more brown hair in Prague in its different shades. Although in Berlin there was also a lot of variety of heights, bodies, faces I also did not see homogeneous people all the same I saw more homogeneity in Turkey or even North Africa.

Yes, you can find regions where dark and very dark hairs form the 95 to 98% of the pop. There is not the equivalent in "fair" regions (maxi light hairs: around 68%, and it's not the most numerous ones in North at this level - but more heterogeneity of colours don't signify more heterogeneity at global level of autosomes -
I mentioned Czechia (and not Praha) because there , spite dark and light hairs don't run over 24-26% as a whole for every category (some exceptions here and there, in ancient times, now, I don't know), where you 'll expect very few light blond hairs, you find more of them than in regions where global light hairs %'s goes higher, whatever there are definite dark hairs in number - it had to interest genetists in the research of markers on loci to precise things if possible - big numbers of central hues don't signify everytime less very extreme hues: my very point here - spite a possible cumulative effect of mutations in hair, it"s not a complete "thermostat-like" phenomenon -

Daughter of a sister of my father. Green eyes.
prima4.jpg

prima6.jpg

On the color of eyes all my brothers and sister have inherited the color of eyes of my green father with central heterochromia except my older brother who had always had chestnut and now has hazelnut. . But I think it could come from some more remote ancestor since my paternal grandparents did not have that color but I have been able to find out what could come for the family of my paternal grandmother.

My
Imagen%2B074recortadabis6500.jpg

10372197_10153609770168547_4814897438442935849_n.jpg

Phater
Imagen0079.jpg

Older brother
diego2.jpg

diego.jpg

Second brother

Pira%25C3%25B1a%2B093.jpg

Noviembre2016%2B587.jpg

Hey my eyes are chestnut too....
See:
https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/29800-What-is-your-eye-colour?p=572610#post572610

Already in HG times the eyes were diversified throughout Europe. Gunter et al (2018):

The genomic data further allowed us to study the physical appearance of SHGs (S8 Text); for instance, they show a combination of eye color varying from blue to light brown and light skin pigmentation. This is strikingly different from the WHGs—who have been suggested to have the specific combination of blue eyes and dark skin [18,20,21,23] and EHGs—who have been suggested to be brown-eyed and light-skinned [19,20]

So WHG has obviously lighter eyes than SHG....

This is just the dumbest thread, so many inferiority complexes. Blonde people are stared at in Andalusia in the more rural areas, it's practically non-existent, in difference to e.g. Catalonia probably because of underrated North African influence.

This is just the dumbest thread, so many inferiority complexes. Blonde people are stared at in Andalusia in the more rural areas, it's practically non-existent, in difference to e.g. Catalonia probably because of underrated North African influence.

Repeat with me: "I am from the UK and I have a strong inferiority complex with Spain. That is why when we are working all the year to save some money, we run away from our shitty islands and go to live the good live in Spain or southern Europe for a week".

Inferiority complex?? With whom?? With the UK?? LOLLLLLLLLLLL Your shitty island is the last place most people (except non-whites) would choose to live and the few Spaniards that live there is BASICALLY to learn English (and then work to mantain themshelves while studying English). As we have tens of thousands brits in some cities in Spain to learn Spanish, even americans.

By the way, I am a blond-blue eyed very nordid looking Spaniard. Do you feel inferior to me?? Are you a "black english"?? Then, you should be inferior to me.

I am encouraged to open this thread to enrich the results of so many calculation maps with a

Again Carlos. I don´t have anything against you, but most of your blondes are not even blondes (and I am also a Spaniard). Most children, probably for neonatenia issues are more depigmented. Brunnetes in adulthood used to be "blonde" or light haired when children.

I was platinum blonde (almost white hair) until the age of 4-5. I was a light blond until 12 or so, and them medium blonde to dark blonde now. When I go to the beach my hair is again extremely blonde. I am also blue eyed. Many in my family look nordid or germanid (in fact, I was classified like 8 years ago in another anthroboard by that Polish that has Eurogenes, as a "Hallstat nordid" and my paternal grandfather as a "German". Others said "Corded nordid type". I am not going to post my pictures again, but I am sure that all of those that you posted are brunettes today.

Look at Los Morancos (blond adults) and see the difference.

And this is my eye, according to gedmatch:

Attachments

• Color ojo predicción.jpg
    Color ojo predicción.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 6

You are two points away from a temporary ban. Insult another member again and you're out of here. Am I clear?

This thread has been viewed 18714 times.

Back