Mytrueancestry.com

RoscoRosquete28Abril.jpeg

rosquete28Abril.jpeg

RomanRosquete.jpeg

RomanHispaniaRosquete.jpeg

RomanSaxoRosquete.jpeg

I was thinking about my betrothal, my promotion and social escalation.

My results with Scythian and Frank being closest:

Scythian + Frank (3.543)

Scythian + Gaul (3.953)
Scythian + Thuringii (4.291)
Visigoth + Scythian (4.575)
Gaul + Frank (6.137)
Frank (7.12)
Gaul (8.282)
Scythian (8.763)
Thuringii (9.461)
Visigoth (10.94)

image.py.jpg

image_map.jpg

Closest ancient match:
[h=4]Bell Beaker Poland 2500 BC[/h]
[h=4] I4251
[/h]

mtDNA: H1Y-DNA: R1b1a1a2

Shared DNA: (Sample Quality: 4)
1 SNP chain (min. 60 SNPs) / 2.96 cM
Largest chain: 233 SNPs / 2.96 cM

TrophyGold.png
[h=6]You are the #2 top match to this sample!
You are #2 among 110 other users who also have a deep dive match with this sample. This makes your relationship to this individual very unique. Full research for this sample is activated for you regardless of your access level. Touch the info button for more information.[/h]

Next is
[h=4]Relic French King Louis XVI 1793 AD[/h]

And Bell Beaker from Haunstetten, followed by Goths and Vikings.

Closest archaeogenetic match:
1. North Central Lombard (580 AD) ..... 7.12 -
Top 98 % match vs all users

Please note that this is not Louis XVI's DNA! He belonged to haplogroup R1b-U106, not G2a. This sample was mistakenly thought to belong to Louis XVI. So this sample is worthless and it is surprising that MyTrueAncestry used it.

I'm closer to this sample than 99 percent of the samples with 5 SNP chains, 51,93 cM, longest chain 13,77. So even if this is not the DNA of Louis XVI, I would be interested which persons DNA it is or could be? First question would be whether its authentic from the 18th century.

I'm closer to this sample than 99 percent of the samples with 5 SNP chains, 51,93 cM, longest chain 13,77. So even if this is not the DNA of Louis XVI, I would be interested which persons DNA it is or could be? First question would be whether its authentic from the 18th century.

Vessel and relic may also be original, but certainly the biological sample examined is not from King Louis XVI. I'm pretty sure it's actually a northern Italian, perhaps from upper Lombardy or at least from neighboring areas. This in fact is his PCA. Which cannot be that of an individual like Louis XVI, who should instead be in another area of the map: he was 1/4 "French", while for the other 3/4 he was of German, Austrian and Polish origins.
If, on the other hand, it was possible to ascertain that that DNA belongs to the French ruler, then extramarital events should be considered in his genealogy.

95254483_161484078618926_3514703688302067712_n.png

Vessel and relic may also be original, but certainly the biological sample examined is not from King Louis XVI. I'm pretty sure it's actually a northern Italian, perhaps from upper Lombardy or at least from neighboring areas. This in fact is his PCA. Which cannot be that of an individual like Louis XVI, who should instead be in another area of the map: he was 1/4 "French", while for the other 3/4 he was of German, Austrian and Polish origins.
If, on the other hand, it was possible to ascertain that that DNA belongs to the French ruler, then extramarital events should be considered in his genealogy.

95254483_161484078618926_3514703688302067712_n.png

Very informative, Stuvane. :) I never saw the autosomal results.

I got Byzantines as closest population, but mytrueancestry isn't worth considering as serious genetic website.

Very informative, Stuvane. :) I never saw the autosomal results.

Hi, Angela.

With the various MTA upgrades you are enabled to examine their PCAs (both with ancient samples and with modern amps). And it is perhaps the most useful tool because many times MTA has the vice of labeling samples in a not very precise way.

BTW: new ancient specimens classified by MTA as "Ligurians" came out tonight, but - on closer inspection with Pax - they are actually semi-Iberian people...
:wary2:

Hi, Angela.

With the various MTA upgrades you are enabled to examine their PCAs (both with ancient samples and with modern amps). And it is perhaps the most useful tool because many times MTA has the vice of labeling samples in a not very precise way.

BTW: new ancient specimens classified by MTA as "Ligurians" came out tonight, but - on closer inspection with Pax - they are actually semi-Iberian people...

My ‘Ligurian’ and ‘Aquitani’ ancient matches:

DgXJJEO.jpg

v8a6QPV.jpg

If, on the other hand, it was possible to ascertain that that DNA belongs to the French ruler, then extramarital events should be considered in his genealogy

That's interesting, because one speculation was that its Henri IV. DNA and this individual is on the PCA between North Italians and Northern Spanish. So while this might be no perfect match either, it comes close enough. Probably they will find out who it was, some day. Other people with German ancestry share segments with this sample as well, I just got more of it, according to MTA.

Hi, Angela.

If you read ancient texts, they state iberians where only from modern Valencia and north through catalonia and into france to the rhone river france, across the river where the ligurians ..........the gauls invaded southern france from the north to split these people................so Iberians and Ligurians where once neighbours

Hi, Angela.

Well, as to that "relic" which used to be thought of as Louis XV1, not good, but not terrible.
31. Relic French King Louis XVI (1793 AD) ..... 11.3 - LXVI - [FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
98 %
match vs all users

The "Ligurians" must be a match over 14, because that's when my 50 samples end.

If you read ancient texts, they state iberians where only from modern Valencia and north through catalonia and into france to the rhone river france, across the river where the ligurians ..........the gauls invaded southern france from the north to split these people................so Iberians and Ligurians where once neighbours

Sure, but we are talking about a very archaic component that probably precedes the formation of the "historical" Ligurians. So old that only some Italians - for example some from Upper Lombardy or inland Veneto - are fairly close to them in the MTA oracles. At present the current "Italian" Ligurians do not trace this possible component.
In my opinion, a little forced the assignment of "Ligure" to this individual, perhaps at this point more appropriate to speak of a semi-Iberian.

Here is his plot and his link

image.py

http://pechmaho.canalblog.com/

MTA seems to produce similar results to Eurogenes K36, where I got Lombards as my top matches too:
Closest population distances
[h=3]Population[/h][h=3]Distance[/h]
[h=4]CL63_Alpine[/h][h=4]1.311841[/h]
[h=4]SZ42_Longobard[/h][h=4]1.467153[/h]
[h=4]SZ24_Longobard[/h][h=4]1.539133[/h]
[h=4]SZ5_Pannonian[/h][h=4]1.563197[/h]
[h=4]IA_Britain_York_3DRIF16[/h][h=4]1.564585[/h]
[h=4]BA_Hungary_BR2[/h][h=4]1.608408[/h]
[h=4]Baiuvarii_Germanic_BIM_33[/h][h=4]1.654276[/h]
[h=4]SZ15_Longobard[/h][h=4]1.661574[/h]

qui%25C3%25A9nesestamujer.jpeg

Does anyone know who this woman is and where she is from?

It appears in some of my deep dives but it doesn't ring a bell, I don't know who it is.

It appears in some of my deep dives but it doesn't ring a bell, I don't know who it is.

She’s Carusu Granddaughter :grin:

f1Rgs2j.jpg

She’s an Hellenic Roman

JGOUVdX.png

She’s an Hellenic Roman

JGOUVdX.png

Ahhh you see. I did not know her, now that I see the family photo, the one that appears above sounds more to me, I thought it was the oldest, they will take little.

Pilar, that is, I remember, the one I knew was the sister, now I'm down. The one they put in the Deep Dive is Montse, but I did not know Montse.

Portrait identified as that of Galla Placida. But there's no certainty that it was really her portrait.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galla_Placidia

Oh yeah, didn't you know? I would bet more on the girl in the center of the photo, who seems to be going unnoticed and is really her, Look at the knot in her clothes and the symbolism that the knot represents, but everyone notices the one who wears the jewelry. If she was very devout, perhaps she wanted to appear as a Christian from before.

5734397790_cd562ff358_b.jpg

This thread has been viewed 1250056 times.

Back