Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 121 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 3543

Thread: Mytrueancestry.com

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22/YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

I never open links from emails. There are many scams with emails from Pay Pal e.t.c.

If Gedmatch has been outwitted, it means they can find me now.

What can I do, where am I going to go with all this from Covid?

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

@Duarte ... cool Jaguar ... I guess you’re in stalking mode now, who’s your target ?

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2-M223
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H2A3

Ethnic group
    Italian-Siicly-South

Duarte: Yep, that is the same message I got.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-DF27-FGC35133

Ethnic group
    Portuguese-Brazilian

Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    @Duarte ... cool Jaguar ... I guess you’re in stalking mode now, who’s your target ?
    lol
    Jaguar is a word that came out of Tupi-Guarani, a language spoken by the indigenous people who lived in the Atlantic region of Brazil. It means "beast". This video shows an ounce of the wetland slaughtering a caiman of almost three meters. Amazing.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Duarte View Post
    lol
    Jaguar is a word that came out of Tupi-Guarani, a language spoken by the indigenous people who lived in the Atlantic region of Brazil. It means "beast". This video shows an ounce of the wetland slaughtering a caiman of almost three meters. Amazing.

wow, interesting, amazing ‘beast’ Jaguar :)

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-DF27-FGC35133

Ethnic group
    Portuguese-Brazilian

wow, interesting, amazing ‘beast’ Jaguar :)
    Scary beauty.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13

I see that they have upgraded their technology stack, they are using Vue.js as JavaScript framework. I see improvements in this direction.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1a-YP445
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c2b

Ethnic group
    Celto-Germanic

I find it amazing I have Cheddar Man as a Deep Dive match; I have a great-great-great-grandmother from the West Country, her and her mother from Wiltshire, her father from Bath not far from Cheddar. And also because of the phenotype change-he looks more like my Micmac ancestors than my English ancestors!

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2-M223
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H2A3

Ethnic group
    Italian-Siicly-South

Quote Originally Posted by Joey37 View Post
    I find it amazing I have Cheddar Man as a Deep Dive match; I have a great-great-great-grandmother from the West Country, her and her mother from Wiltshire, her father from Bath not far from Cheddar. And also because of the phenotype change-he looks more like my Micmac ancestors than my English ancestors!
    Wow, congrats, that is a match with a WHG. I think your the first one here that I have seen with a deep dive WHG match.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo Trapani View Post
    Wow, congrats, that is a match with a WHG. I think your the first one here that I have seen with a deep dive WHG match.
    @PT Cheddar Man (not Wisconsin) ☺ England 7150 BC, GEDmatch kit # NW6414429
    (credit to @Tomenable)

Q-Matching S vs Cheddar Man:

Total cM 46 - Largest Segment cM 2

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...Dmatch-results

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2-M223
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H2A3

Ethnic group
    Italian-Siicly-South

@PT Cheddar Man (not Wisconsin) ☺ England 7150 BC, GEDmatch kit # NW6414429
    (credit to @Tomenable)

Q-Matching S vs Cheddar Man:

Total cM 46 - Largest Segment cM 2

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...Dmatch-results
    Salento: Hey, very, very good, 46 CM's that is really good for a Ancient European over 9,000 years old. I wonder if MyTrueancestry has been allowed to get access to those European Hunter Gather samples. Would be really neat to see how they show up there.

Good one, yes, guess he is not a Packers fan, more of UK style football team, or as Pink Floyd's Another Brick in the Wall from the music video says, I am going to buy me a Fuutttball team!

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2-M223
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H2A3

Ethnic group
    Italian-Siicly-South

Salento: thanks for the Cheddar man link, first time I have seen that thread.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Salento: thanks for the Cheddar man link, first time I have seen that thread.
    You’re Welcome, ... :)

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22/YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

I also get Cheddar man but in MTA I don't get it. Does MTA have corrals? Here I get pens and there I am denied why?

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2-M223
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H2A3

Ethnic group
    Italian-Siicly-South

Carlos: Good results in Post 3011. I asked the same question, not sure MTA has Cheddar's DNA kit. There site clearly indicates that are constantly updating their sample database, it would be neat if they had a section with a link that you can click and see what ancient samples are in their database.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22/YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

Carlos: Good results in Post 3011. I asked the same question, not sure MTA has Cheddar's DNA kit. There site clearly indicates that are constantly updating their sample database, it would be neat if they had a section with a link that you can click and see what ancient samples are in their database.
    As I said, they have many samples in queue since their system as we see is the weekly emotion. If they gave all the samples at once it would not be MTA.

Cheddar man I think it came out a long time ago, as I recall it was obtained by the British and North Americans.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2-M223
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H2A3

Ethnic group
    Italian-Siicly-South

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    As I said, they have many samples in queue since their system as we see is the weekly emotion. If they gave all the samples at once it would not be MTA.

Cheddar man I think it came out a long time ago, as I recall it was obtained by the British and North Americans.
    Carlos, well said, still it is one of my favorite sites and a very useful DNA site and tool.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22/YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

This is new

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

This is new
    @Carlos nice ... I see a Pope / Saint with the Crucifix, ...

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...l=1#post609638

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22/YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

@Carlos nice ... I see a Pope / Saint with the Crucifix, ...

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...l=1#post609638
    A god begging and with the hammer giving

Old Spanish proverb

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

A god begging and with the hammer giving

Old Spanish proverb
    Nothing will crash my huge Spirit

It’s not my place to criticize whatever gives personal comfort and hope to somebody :)

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22/YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

Nothing will crash my huge Spirit

It’s not my place to criticize whatever gives personal comfort and hope to somebody :)
    Of course, of course

I speak for myself or for life, I never mean anyone in particular outside of me.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22/YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

My New Breakdown Deep Dive Ancient

The Deep Dive with Phoenician corresponds to the Ballytanaty a sample of the neolithic show but it seems somewhat anachronistic to me so you have to use your imagination

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1a2b1 (R-F1794)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b

Ethnic group
    Italian

I am not actually close to any of my top 10 samples, especially R1548. There are other ancient samples I should be closer to:

1. Hellenic Roman Monterotondo
    165 AD - Genetic Distance: 6.889 - R1548
    Top 99 % match vs all users
    Culture: Roman
    Monterotondo is located northwest of Rome along the Via Salaria and located in an important defensive position for the city. Early evidence for habitation of the site dates back to the late Bronze Age and it has been suggested that it is heir to the Sabine town of Eretum, mentioned by Virgil in the Aeneid and other ancient writers. The individuals in the study from Monerotonodo are from Roman occupation of the site in the Imperial period.
    Closest AncientClosest ModernSimiliar SamplesHaplogroups (NEW!)PCA AncientPCA ModernResearch Link

2. Hellenic Roman
    590 AD - Genetic Distance: 8.619 - SZ40 ?
    Culture: Post-Roman
    Szolad, is located in present-day Hungary. There are 45 graves, all of which are dated to the middle third of the sixth century based on a combination of stylistic elements of the grave goods and radiocarbon dating (2-sigma range of 412-604 AD). Archeological, stable isotope, and mtDNA (HVS-1) analyses suggested that Szolad was occupied for only 20-30 years by a migrating group of Longobard-era settlers. The female to male ratio is 0.65.
    Closest AncientClosest ModernSimiliar SamplesHaplogroups (NEW!)PCA AncientPCA ModernResearch Link

3. Medieval Villa Magna Italy
    1100 AD - Genetic Distance: 8.685 - R65
    Culture: Medieval Italy
    The Villa Magna was a site occupied from the beginning of the first century by at least two Roman Villas - one of which was an Imperial one of extreme prestige which was visited by future emperor Marcus Aurelius who described his two days spent there in writings to his tutor. The estate was re-occupied in the 9th Century and in the 10th it was donated by some land owners of Anagni to the monastic order. The monastery grew in influence as evidenced by the addition of a cloister, a porch, a new apse and a grand cosmatesque pavement. However in 1297 it was suppressed by Bonifacio VIII which led to the monks leaving. The site remained occupied as did its funerary use. It was then transformed into a castrum under the control of the cathedral of Anagni and local noble families and once again abandoned in 1478.

This was a 8-10 year old child buried in a coffin. The grave can be seen here.

4. Hellenic Roman Marcellino
    400 AD - Genetic Distance: 8.825 - R136
    The catacombs of Santi Marcellino e Pietro (Saints Marcellinus and Peter) are located about 3 kilometers south of Rome. They consists of 4.5 km of underground tunnels spanning a large area. The burials in this study were excavated in 1958 and 1993 - over 20% of the individuals are infants and children with very few people of old age. This combined with their low values of stature suggest these people were subject to malnutrition.

5. Hellenic Roman Casale del Dolce
    145 AD - Genetic Distance: 9.223 - R123
    Casale del Dolce is located southeast of Rome above a limestone formation terrace near Anagni and was occupied from the Eneolithic Period to Late Antiquity. Archaeological investigations from 1995 to 1997 identified the necropolis from where our samples date back to the Roman Imperial period. Isotopic analysis shows a relatively low amount of meat consumption at the site, with a few outlier individuals appear to be consuming high amounts of marine resources.

6. Skeleton Lake Traveller - Hellenic
    1805 AD - Genetic Distance: 9.246 - I3404

7. Hellenic Roman / Cretan
    580 AD - Genetic Distance: 10.26 - CL38
    Culture: Late Roman
    Collegno is near Turin in northern Italy. The graveyard covers the earliest period of the Longobard kingdom in Italy and contains 57 graves dating from 580 to 630 AD. The types and range of grave goods in these 57 interments include high quality goods similiar to those found in the Longobard graveyard in Szolad, Hungary. However there is also evidence for a gradual cultural and religious evolution, with some practices disappearing in later decades. While there are no ledged graves, some are constructed via a wooden chamber structure, and there is the skeleton of a horse (missing a head).

8. Roman Imperial Palestrina
    100 AD - Genetic Distance: 10.29 - R436
    Culture: Latin
    Praeneste (Palestrina), located south of Rome, was one of the largest ancient cities in Iron Age Latium. It was home to the Praenesti tribe. Praeneste was originally part of the Latin League but left to form an alliance with Rome. After Rome was sacked by the Gauls in the 4th century BC, Praeneste switched sides again and fought against Rome in the Latin Wars. After defeat by the Rome, Praeneste was incorporated into the growing Roman territory. Numerous artifacts were found showing strong trade links Praeneste had across the Mediterranean, such as a silver bowl of Carthaginian or Phoenician origin decorated with hieroglyphic characters that served as a design motif.

9. Hellenic Roman Mausoleo Augusto
    500 AD - Genetic Distance: 10.55 - R34
    The Mausoleum of Augustus, in the center of Rome, was initiated by Augustus following his naval victory against Marc Antony and Cleopatra. The mausoleum was circular and consisted of concentric rings of earth and brick. The structure was covered by a conical roof and a bronze statue of Augustus himself. A corridor ran from the entryway into the heart of the mausoleum where a chamber with three niches held the golden urns enshrining the ashes of the Imperial Family. In the 10th century, the mausoleum had become buried under earth and overgrown with trees and a chapel was built on top. A fortification was added and then dismantled and the land was used as a garden and passed through the ownership of several major Roman families throughout the Renaissance. Many famous Romans were buried here including Augustus's sister and grandsons, Emperor Caligula, Emperor Tiberius, Emperor Claudius, Emperor Nerva as well as many relatives and family members. The burial ground of the Mausoleum of Augustus was partly excavated in the years 1950-51. The cemetery complex found in the area of the Mausoleum of Augustus dates from the 5th or 6th century.

10. Imperial Rome Empire Via Paisiello
    100 AD - Genetic Distance: 10.84 - R114
    Top 98 % match vs all users
    In 2014-16, a necropolis was uncovered in northern Rome, near Villa Borghese which is thought to be part of the immense Necropolis Salaria of ancient times. In this excavation many pit graves have been found including tombs with niches and shaped tombs including ollae and amophorae indicating incinerations. The skeletal remains of 88 individuals were found as well as many cremations. The inhumation burials are almost entirely north-south oriented and were probably wrapped in shrouds. The burials contain older adults in relatively poor condition.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Skeleton Lake Traveller ???

I3403 (1805 AD) Y T1a2 (L131)
    I3404 (1805 AD) mtDNA H12

I’m y T1a2... and mt H12a, ... and the samples are only a couple of 100s years old, ... Interesting:)