Mytrueancestry.com

@Duarte ... cool Jaguar ... I guess you’re in stalking mode now, who’s your target ? :grin:

Duarte: Yep, that is the same message I got.

@Duarte ... cool Jaguar ... I guess you’re in stalking mode now, who’s your target ? :grin:

lol :LOL:
Jaguar is a word that came out of Tupi-Guarani, a language spoken by the indigenous people who lived in the Atlantic region of Brazil. It means "beast". This video shows an ounce of the wetland slaughtering a caiman of almost three meters. Amazing.

lol :LOL:
Jaguar is a word that came out of Tupi-Guarani, a language spoken by the indigenous people who lived in the Atlantic region of Brazil. It means "beast". This video shows an ounce of the wetland slaughtering a caiman of almost three meters. Amazing.

wow, interesting, amazing ‘beast’ Jaguar :)

I see that they have upgraded their technology stack, they are using Vue.js as JavaScript framework. I see improvements in this direction.

I find it amazing I have Cheddar Man as a Deep Dive match; I have a great-great-great-grandmother from the West Country, her and her mother from Wiltshire, her father from Bath not far from Cheddar. And also because of the phenotype change-he looks more like my Micmac ancestors than my English ancestors!

I find it amazing I have Cheddar Man as a Deep Dive match; I have a great-great-great-grandmother from the West Country, her and her mother from Wiltshire, her father from Bath not far from Cheddar. And also because of the phenotype change-he looks more like my Micmac ancestors than my English ancestors!

Wow, congrats, that is a match with a WHG. I think your the first one here that I have seen with a deep dive WHG match.

Wow, congrats, that is a match with a WHG. I think your the first one here that I have seen with a deep dive WHG match.

@PT Cheddar Man (not Wisconsin) ☺ England 7150 BC, GEDmatch kit # NW6414429
(credit to @Tomenable)

Q-Matching S vs Cheddar Man:

Total cM 46 - Largest Segment cM 2

suHCxyg.jpg

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/37954-Cheddar-Man-Mesolithic-Britain-GEDmatch-results

@PT Cheddar Man (not Wisconsin) ☺ England 7150 BC, GEDmatch kit # NW6414429
(credit to @Tomenable)

Q-Matching S vs Cheddar Man:

Total cM 46 - Largest Segment cM 2

suHCxyg.jpg

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/37954-Cheddar-Man-Mesolithic-Britain-GEDmatch-results

Salento: Hey, very, very good, 46 CM's that is really good for a Ancient European over 9,000 years old. I wonder if MyTrueancestry has been allowed to get access to those European Hunter Gather samples. Would be really neat to see how they show up there.

Good one, yes, guess he is not a Packers fan, more of UK style football team, or as Pink Floyd's Another Brick in the Wall from the music video says, I am going to buy me a Fuutttball team!

Salento: thanks for the Cheddar man link, first time I have seen that thread.

CheddarManEngland.jpeg

I also get Cheddar man but in MTA I don't get it. Does MTA have corrals? Here I get pens and there I am denied why?

Carlos: Good results in Post 3011. I asked the same question, not sure MTA has Cheddar's DNA kit. There site clearly indicates that are constantly updating their sample database, it would be neat if they had a section with a link that you can click and see what ancient samples are in their database.

Carlos: Good results in Post 3011. I asked the same question, not sure MTA has Cheddar's DNA kit. There site clearly indicates that are constantly updating their sample database, it would be neat if they had a section with a link that you can click and see what ancient samples are in their database.

As I said, they have many samples in queue since their system as we see is the weekly emotion. If they gave all the samples at once it would not be MTA.

Cheddar man I think it came out a long time ago, as I recall it was obtained by the British and North Americans.

As I said, they have many samples in queue since their system as we see is the weekly emotion. If they gave all the samples at once it would not be MTA.

Cheddar man I think it came out a long time ago, as I recall it was obtained by the British and North Americans.

Carlos, well said, still it is one of my favorite sites and a very useful DNA site and tool.

A god begging and with the hammer giving

Old Spanish proverb

Nothing will crash my huge Spirit :giggle:

It’s not my place to criticize whatever gives personal comfort and hope to somebody :)

This thread has been viewed 1253207 times.

Back