Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 72 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2285

Thread: Mytrueancestry.com

  1. #1776
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsThree Friends
    Carlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    26-09-11
    Posts
    2,088
    Points
    31,059
    Level
    54
    Points: 31,059, Level: 54
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 891
    Overall activity: 65.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22>YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

    Ethnic group
    España
    Country: Spain



    1 members found this post helpful.
    After and before Rome. An increase of R1a and J is observed. In mitochondrial increase in K, H and U






  2. #1777
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First Class1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,545
    Points
    150,581
    Level
    100
    Points: 150,581, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.4%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1a2b1 (R-F1794)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    2 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    No, guys, I mean that Prenestini shows up on my Republic Era map, and Etruscan Civitavechhia on my Iron Age map along with one of the Ardea samples, but neither shows up on my list of ancient samples.

    Odd, yes?

    Could it possibly be because my 60th match is 15.63, and these were higher, or is there another explanation?




    Very cool graphic, Salento. :
    I think that is exactly the reason.
    There can be no covenants between men and lions

  3. #1778
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    06-08-18
    Posts
    24
    Points
    1,406
    Level
    10
    Points: 1,406, Level: 10
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 144
    Overall activity: 6.0%


    Country: Slovenia



    Personally, I take them with a big grain of salt. Scythian Moldova is a good example. I sincerely doubt he is a full "Scythian". For me to get a 25.4 cm. "match", I bet the person had a whole bunch of Southeastern Balkan type farmer. Also, with that large cM "match", why is the genetic distance so much greater than with some other samples? I do realize they're measuring different things, but it's just odd, and someone unfamiliar with all this might get confused.
    It apears that many Scythian samples are Gelonians ... combinations of Greeks and Finnic Budinis.

    Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 17.52.32.jpg

    Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 17.57.46.png

  4. #1779
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    3,414
    Points
    65,199
    Level
    79
    Points: 65,199, Level: 79
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,251
    Overall activity: 99.3%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    1 members found this post helpful.
    My family portrait values are unchanged:



    Top 10 (# 3 and 4 were my # 1 and 2):


    @Angela thanks, ... the R1 and R437 PCA images are snapshots of MTA 3-D Sample Analysis PCA :)

  5. #1780
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsThree Friends
    Carlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    26-09-11
    Posts
    2,088
    Points
    31,059
    Level
    54
    Points: 31,059, Level: 54
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 891
    Overall activity: 65.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22>YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

    Ethnic group
    España
    Country: Spain



    Quote Originally Posted by mha View Post
    It apears that many Scythian samples are Gelonians ... combinations of Greeks and Finnic Budinis.

    Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 17.52.32.jpg

    Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 17.57.46.png
    Now I understand why sometimes I get Eskimo

  6. #1781
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    PaschalisB's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-01-12
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    130
    Points
    10,849
    Level
    31
    Points: 10,849, Level: 31
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 401
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-CTS9320
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5a1b

    Ethnic group
    Greek
    Country: Greece



    1 members found this post helpful.
    My results have changed a lot, so I'm posting my new top 10 matches:

    1. Imperial Rome Empire Via Paisiello (100 AD) .... 10.14
    Top 98% match vs all users


    2. Medieval Villa Magna Italy (905 AD) ..... 11.11
    Top 98% match vs all users


    3. Central Roman (590 AD) ..... 11.71
    Top 96% match vs all users


    4. Central Roman (590 AD) ..... 12.26
    Top 97% m atch vs all users


    5. Central Roman (670 AD) ..... 12.67
    Top 96% match vs all users


    6. Central Roman (590 AD) ..... 13.25
    Top 95% match vs all users


    7. Late Roman Empire Crypta Balbi (500 AD) ..... 13.35
    Top 96% match vs all users


    8. Hellenic Seleucid Anatolia (165 BC) ..... 13.67
    Top 99% match vs all users


    9. Medieval Winchester Chapel Leper (1085 AD) ..... 13.78
    Top 96% match vs all users


    10. Central Roman (590 AD) ..... 13.96
    Top 95% match vs all users

    Where did this Medieval Winchester Chapel come from???

  7. #1782
    Banned Achievements:
    31 days registered

    Join Date
    17-11-19
    Posts
    13


    Country: Romania



    mha,
    "to get a 25.4 cm. "match", I bet the person had a whole bunch of Southeastern Balkan type farmer"
    25 centimeters are not too many but really they correspond to the Balkan farmers.

  8. #1783
    Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    16,817
    Points
    367,644
    Level
    100
    Points: 367,644, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    Quote Originally Posted by PaschalisB View Post
    My results have changed a lot, so I'm posting my new top 10 matches:

    1. Imperial Rome Empire Via Paisiello (100 AD) .... 10.14
    Top 98% match vs all users


    2. Medieval Villa Magna Italy (905 AD) ..... 11.11
    Top 98% match vs all users


    3. Central Roman (590 AD) ..... 11.71
    Top 96% match vs all users


    4. Central Roman (590 AD) ..... 12.26
    Top 97% m atch vs all users


    5. Central Roman (670 AD) ..... 12.67
    Top 96% match vs all users


    6. Central Roman (590 AD) ..... 13.25
    Top 95% match vs all users


    7. Late Roman Empire Crypta Balbi (500 AD) ..... 13.35
    Top 96% match vs all users


    8. Hellenic Seleucid Anatolia (165 BC) ..... 13.67
    Top 99% match vs all users


    9. Medieval Winchester Chapel Leper (1085 AD) ..... 13.78
    Top 96% match vs all users


    10. Central Roman (590 AD) ..... 13.96
    Top 95% match vs all users

    Where did this Medieval Winchester Chapel come from???
    If it isn't too much trouble, and if you have the time, could you add the sample numbers? :)


    Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

  9. #1784
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    3,414
    Points
    65,199
    Level
    79
    Points: 65,199, Level: 79
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,251
    Overall activity: 99.3%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    1 members found this post helpful.
    R114 my Top Match and Top shared DNA Segments:
    🤔 a Calabrese gets R114 as Top match too, hope he married well (I know he did :)




  10. #1785
    Moderator Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends25000 Experience Points
    Pax Augusta's Avatar
    Join Date
    23-06-14
    Location
    Ara Pacis
    Posts
    1,138
    Points
    33,135
    Level
    56
    Points: 33,135, Level: 56
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,115
    Overall activity: 0%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: Italy



    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Someone can get a map but of current Italy with the marks of where these sites are, Prenestini, Ardea, e.t.c. and Rome to have a visualization of the area and distance but on a current political map. I need to have that vision of the old with the modern or the modern to see it more clearly.
    I hope I haven't forgotten anything.

    Prenestini = Praeneste = modern-day Palestrina.


  11. #1786
    Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    16,817
    Points
    367,644
    Level
    100
    Points: 367,644, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    After and before Rome. An increase of R1a and J is observed. In mitochondrial increase in K, H and U





    I don't think that R1a is "Slavic" R1a.

  12. #1787
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsThree Friends
    Carlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    26-09-11
    Posts
    2,088
    Points
    31,059
    Level
    54
    Points: 31,059, Level: 54
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 891
    Overall activity: 65.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22>YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

    Ethnic group
    España
    Country: Spain



    ^^
    To Pax Augusta

    I have downloaded the image

    Thank you very much, it's just what I needed to see. I would also like the same image but with the whole boot like this I get a perspective from afar.

    I take the post to see two Etruscan samples of mine and see that there is one that coincides twice with Carthage 473

    7. Etruscan Civitavecchia (650 BC) ..... 10.31 - R474
    Medieval Villa Magna Italy (990 AD) (4.463)
    Roman Soldier Freiham-Nord Germany (300 AD) (5.479)
    Visigoth Iberian Girona (550 AD) (5.576)
    Roman Soldier Germany (300 AD) (6.617)
    Ilergetes Tribe Catalan (600 BC) (8.192)

    24. Etruscan Civitavecchia (650 BC) ..... 13.64 - R473
    Villanovan Etruscan Italy VGG (850 BC) (8.651)
    Roman-Carthago Mix Iberia (80 AD) (9.162)
    Etruscan Civitavecchia (650 BC) (9.165)
    Carthago-Maghrebi Andalusia (1200 AD) (9.525)
    Bronze Age Spain Cogotas (1290 BC) (10.11)

    11. Medieval Villa Magna Italy (990 AD) ..... 11.72 - R63
    Etruscan Civitavecchia (650 BC) (4.463)
    Roman Soldier Freiham-Nord Germany (300 AD) (5.456)
    Visigoth Iberian Girona (550 AD) (5.682)
    Le Mans Revolutionary France (1793 AD) (6.673)
    Roman Soldier Germany (300 AD) (7.311)

    This sample R63 gathers all my main matches. Things are floating in my head, for myself I can't see things quickly and clearly.


  13. #1788
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsThree Friends
    Carlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    26-09-11
    Posts
    2,088
    Points
    31,059
    Level
    54
    Points: 31,059, Level: 54
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 891
    Overall activity: 65.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22>YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

    Ethnic group
    España
    Country: Spain



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    I don't think that R1a is "Slavic" R1a.
    No idea, I was waiting to see where R1a came from on the Europedia charts because I didn't remember it, but I forgot to look at it because I had been hearing for a decade or more just talking about the haplogroup lineages that now interested me most in the cocktail.

    I just searched it on wikipedia and there are different theories. I would not be surprised if it could be from Pakistan, India after a long journey to get here. I would bet on this hypothesis today.

    I just searched it on wikipedia and there are different hypotheses. Well, today I would bet on India-Pakistan recharged on a long trip could be: Iran Caucasus or vice versa, now I do not have time to look at the map which goes before and well it would reach Europe and there already, then to distribute.

  14. #1789
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points
    torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    976
    Points
    15,514
    Level
    37
    Points: 15,514, Level: 37
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 136
    Overall activity: 42.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2-Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    1 members found this post helpful.
    my new matches up to 10.0

    1. Protovillanovia Martinsicuro (930 BC) ..... 5.076 - R1 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99% match vs all users

    2. Gallo-Roman (590 AD) ..... 7.332 - SZ28 - ? (Click for more info)
    Top 99% match vs all users

    3. Marseilles Plague Victim (1721 AD) ..... 8.455 - OBS137 - ? (Click for more info)
    Top 99% match vs all users

    4. Illyrian / Dalmatian (1200 BC) ..... 8.937 - I3313 - (Click for more info)
    Top 98% match vs all users

    5. Central Roman (590 AD) ..... 9.695 - SZ36 - (Click for more info)
    Top 98% match vs all users

    6. Central Roman (670 AD) ..... 9.874 - CL36 - ? (Click for more info)
    Top 98% match vs all users

    7. Scythian Southern Moldova (290 BC) ..... 10.0 - scy197b - ? (Click for more info)
    Top 98% match vs all users


    I3313 is a Liburnian as per the official paper and not a Dalmatian
    Fathers mtdna T2b17
    Grandfather mtdna T1a1e
    Sons mtdna K1a4o
    Mum paternal line R1b-S8172
    Grandmum paternal side I1d1-P109
    Wife paternal line R1a-Z282

  15. #1790
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points
    torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    976
    Points
    15,514
    Level
    37
    Points: 15,514, Level: 37
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 136
    Overall activity: 42.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2-Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    my wife's new data

    1. Cisalpine Gaul (590 AD) ..... 6.716 - SZ45 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99% match vs all users

    2. Illyrian / Dalmatian (1600 BC) ..... 8.715 - I4332 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99% match vs all users

    3. Thracian Bulgaria (450 BC) ..... 8.715 - I5769 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99% match vs all users

    4. Medieval Hungary / Balkan (1244 AD) ..... 8.97 - DA199 - (Click for more info)
    Top 98% match vs all users

    5. Medieval Tyrolian (590 AD) ..... 10.04 - SZ18 - (Click for more info)
    Top 95% match vs all users


  16. #1791
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    PaschalisB's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-01-12
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    130
    Points
    10,849
    Level
    31
    Points: 10,849, Level: 31
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 401
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-CTS9320
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5a1b

    Ethnic group
    Greek
    Country: Greece



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    If it isn't too much trouble, and if you have the time, could you add the sample numbers? :)
    Where can I find them?

  17. #1792
    Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    16,817
    Points
    367,644
    Level
    100
    Points: 367,644, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    R1 Villanova Bronze Age Top 20 Ancient Matches:



    R437 Latin Roman Republic Top 20 Ancient Matches:
    I looked at this graphic again. The Proto-Villanovan is the connection for me. All of my highest matches are on there circling that one Bronze Age sample.

    1. Central Roman (590 AD) ..... 3.568 - SZ43 - (Click for more info)
    Top
    99
    % match vs all users


    2. Central Roman (670 AD) ..... 4.975 - CL36 - ? (Click for more info)
    Top
    99
    % match vs all users


    3. Medieval Villa Magna Italy (905 AD) ..... 6.017 - R60 - (Click for more info)
    Top
    99
    % match vs all users


    4. Protovillanovia Martinsicuro (930 BC) ..... 6.279 - R1 - (Click for more info)
    Top
    99
    % match vs all users


    5. Central Roman (590 AD) ..... 7.029 - SZ36 - (Click for more info)
    Top
    99
    % match vs all users


    6. Late Roman Empire Crypta Balbi (500 AD) ..... 8.294 - R107 - (Click for more info)
    Top
    99
    % match vs all users

    Amazing, really. These samples, Scythian, Illyrian, the "Roman" like Szolad samples, the late Piemontese sample from around Collegno, all share ancestry from the sample, or all related to it, and they're all my highest matches.

  18. #1793
    Moderator Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends25000 Experience Points
    Pax Augusta's Avatar
    Join Date
    23-06-14
    Location
    Ara Pacis
    Posts
    1,138
    Points
    33,135
    Level
    56
    Points: 33,135, Level: 56
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,115
    Overall activity: 0%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: Italy



    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    R1 Villanova Bronze Age Top 20 Ancient Matches:

    Proto-Villanovan, Villanovan is another thing despite the name.

  19. #1794
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsThree Friends
    Carlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    26-09-11
    Posts
    2,088
    Points
    31,059
    Level
    54
    Points: 31,059, Level: 54
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 891
    Overall activity: 65.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22>YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

    Ethnic group
    España
    Country: Spain



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Carlos Papers

    7. Etruscan Civitavecchia (650 BC) ..... 10.31 - R474

    Medieval Villa Magna Italy (990 AD) (4.463)

    Roman Soldier Freiham-Nord Germany (300 AD) (5.479)
    Visigoth Iberian Girona (550 AD) (5.576)
    Roman Soldier Germany (300 AD) (6.617)
    Ilergetes Tribe Catalan (600 BC) (8.192)

    13. Ilergetes Tribe Catalan (600 BC) ..... 12.19 - I4556

    Latin Tribe Inland BE (650 BC) (3.909)
    Bronze Age Spain Cogotas (1290 BC) (4.158)
    Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1429 AD) (4.435)
    Ilergetes Outlier Catalan (440 BC) (5.423)
    Roman Era Girona (80 AD) (5.838)

    45. Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1429 AD) ..... 14.69 - R1287

    Iberian Taifa of Valencia (1100 AD) (7.069)
    Spaniard Cordoba Caliphate (1050 AD) (7.414)
    Western Scythian Outlier Hungary (550 BC) (7.529)
    Illyrian / Dalmatian (1600 BC) (7.939)
    Carthago Outlier Roman Empire VP (100 AD) (8.405)

    100. Carthago Outlier Roman Empire VP (100 AD) ..... 18.85 - R111

    Carthago Outlier Roman Empire VP (100 AD) (7.052)
    Scythian Southern Moldova (290 BC) (8.058)
    Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1429 AD) (8.405)
    Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (860 AD) (8.707)
    Carthago-Maghrebi Andalusia (1200 AD) (9.505)

    77. Carthago-Maghrebi Andalusia (1200 AD) ..... 16.9 - I7457

    Western Scythian Outlier Hungary (550 BC) (8.919)
    Carthaginian Roman (275 BC) (9.024)
    Carthago Outlier Roman Empire VP (100 AD) (9.505)
    Etruscan Civitavecchia (650 BC) (9.525)
    Carthaginian Ibiza (270 BC) (9.777)

    -------------------------

    1. Visigoth Iberian Girona (550 AD) ..... 8.765 - I12034

    Roman Soldier Freiham-Nord Germany (300 AD) (3.976)
    Etruscan Civitavecchia (650 BC) (5.576)
    Medieval Villa Magna Italy (990 AD) (5.682)
    Le Mans Revolutionary France (1793 AD) (6.677)
    Ilergetes Tribe Catalan (600 BC) (7.164)

    Finally who was the winner?



    Jackie's Revenge


  20. #1795
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Duarte's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-01-19
    Location
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts
    1,030
    Points
    45,339
    Level
    65
    Points: 45,339, Level: 65
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 211
    Overall activity: 41.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-DF27-FGC35133

    Ethnic group
    Portuguese-Brazilian
    Country: Brazil



    2 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Carlos Papers

    7. Etruscan Civitavecchia (650 BC) ..... 10.31 - R474

    Medieval Villa Magna Italy (990 AD) (4.463)

    Roman Soldier Freiham-Nord Germany (300 AD) (5.479)
    Visigoth Iberian Girona (550 AD) (5.576)
    Roman Soldier Germany (300 AD) (6.617)
    Ilergetes Tribe Catalan (600 BC) (8.192)

    13. Ilergetes Tribe Catalan (600 BC) ..... 12.19 - I4556

    Latin Tribe Inland BE (650 BC) (3.909)
    Bronze Age Spain Cogotas (1290 BC) (4.158)
    Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1429 AD) (4.435)
    Ilergetes Outlier Catalan (440 BC) (5.423)
    Roman Era Girona (80 AD) (5.838)

    45. Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1429 AD) ..... 14.69 - R1287

    Iberian Taifa of Valencia (1100 AD) (7.069)
    Spaniard Cordoba Caliphate (1050 AD) (7.414)
    Western Scythian Outlier Hungary (550 BC) (7.529)
    Illyrian / Dalmatian (1600 BC) (7.939)
    Carthago Outlier Roman Empire VP (100 AD) (8.405)

    100. Carthago Outlier Roman Empire VP (100 AD) ..... 18.85 - R111

    Carthago Outlier Roman Empire VP (100 AD) (7.052)
    Scythian Southern Moldova (290 BC) (8.058)
    Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1429 AD) (8.405)
    Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (860 AD) (8.707)
    Carthago-Maghrebi Andalusia (1200 AD) (9.505)

    77. Carthago-Maghrebi Andalusia (1200 AD) ..... 16.9 - I7457

    Western Scythian Outlier Hungary (550 BC) (8.919)
    Carthaginian Roman (275 BC) (9.024)
    Carthago Outlier Roman Empire VP (100 AD) (9.505)
    Etruscan Civitavecchia (650 BC) (9.525)
    Carthaginian Ibiza (270 BC) (9.777)

    -------------------------

    1. Visigoth Iberian Girona (550 AD) ..... 8.765 - I12034

    Roman Soldier Freiham-Nord Germany (300 AD) (3.976)
    Etruscan Civitavecchia (650 BC) (5.576)
    Medieval Villa Magna Italy (990 AD) (5.682)
    Le Mans Revolutionary France (1793 AD) (6.677)
    Ilergetes Tribe Catalan (600 BC) (7.164)

    Finally who was the winner?



    Jackie's Revenge

    Between Iberians and Italics, I believe they were all saved, for the happiness of the modern world. In my specific case, among some matches with Iberians, I put all my matches with the Italics and I think that the Iberians won, led by the Roman soldier FN_2. All my honors to the brave and unbreakable Italic warriors:

    1. Roman Soldier Germany (300 AD) ..... 6.899 - FN_2 (Click for more info)
    Top 99 % match vs all users


    2. Iberian / Piedmont (670 AD) ..... 8.629 - CL94 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99 % match vs all users


    3. Etruscan Civitavecchia (650 BC) ..... 9.714 - R474 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99 % match vs all users


    4. Visigoth Iberian Girona (550 AD) ..... 9.859 - I12034 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99 % match vs all users


    5. Early Medieval Andalusia (760 AD) ..... 9.948 - I3585 - (Click for more info)
    Top 98 % match vs all users


    6. Portuguese Cordoba Caliphate (1050 AD) ..... 10.04 - I12514 - (Click for more info) Top 97 % match vs all users


    7. Portuguese Cordoba Caliphate (1050 AD) ..... 10.34 - I12516 - (Click for more info) Top 99 % match vs all users


    11. Medieval Villa Magna Italy (990 AD) ..... 10.87 - R63 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99 % match vs all users


    12. Illyrian / Dalmatian (1600 BC) ..... 11.0 - I4331 - (Click for more info)
    Top 97 % match vs all users


    13. Western Scythian Outlier Hungary (550 BC) ..... 11.05 - DA198 - (Click for more info) Top 99 % match vs all users


    17. Illyrian / Dalmatian (1200 BC) ..... 11.55 - I3313 - (Click for more info) Top 95 % match vs all users


    18. Gallo-Roman Celt Mix Iberia (80 AD) ..... 11.64 - I10866 - (Click for more info) Top 97 % match vs all users


    24. Gallo-Roman (590 AD) ..... 12.34 - SZ28 - ? (Click for more info) Top 96 % match vs all users


    25. Illyrian / Dalmatian (1600 BC) ..... 12.39 - I4332 - (Click for more info) Top 96 % match vs all users


    29. Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1429 AD) ..... 12.69 - R1287 - (Click for more info) Top 97 % match vs all users


    31. Etruscan Civitavecchia (650 BC) ..... 12.87 - R473 - (Click for more info) Top 98 % match vs all users


    33. Proto Thracian/Illyrian Vucedol (2775 BC) ..... 13.03 - I3499 - (Click for more info) Top 98 % match vs all users


    34. Villanovan Etruscan Italy VGG (850 BC) ..... 13.12 - R1015 - (Click for more info) Top 99 % match vs all users


    44. Frankish-Gaul / Lombardy Italy (670 AD) ..... 14.38 - CL47b (Click for more info) Top 67 % match vs all users


    45. Medieval Piedmont (670 AD) ..... 14.49 - CL57 - (Click for more info) Top 86 % match vs all users


    48. Medieval Iberian (670 AD) ..... 14.82 - CL23 - (Click for more info)
    Top 95 % match vs all users


    52. Latin Tribe Inland BE (650 BC) ..... 15.3 - R1021 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99 % match vs all users


    53. Protovillanovia Martinsicuro (930 BC) ..... 15.37 - R1 - (Click for more info) Top 91 % match vs all users


    63. Cisalpine Gaul (590 AD) ..... 16.59 - SZ45 - (Click for more info) Top 68 % match vs all users


    67. Central Roman (670 AD) ..... 16.93 - CL36 - ? (Click for more info) Top 88 % match vs all users


    69. Celtoiberian Outlier Roman Empire VP (100 AD) ..... 16.95 - R116 - (Click for more info) Top 89 % match vs all users


    71. Frankish-Gaul / Lombardy Italy (670 AD) ..... 17.24 - CL47 - ? (Click for more info) Top 47 % match vs all users


    74. Latin Prenestini Tribe Inland PC (400 BC) ..... 17.47 - R435 - (Click for more info)
    Top 98 % match vs all users


    75. Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1429 AD) ..... 17.54 - R1289 - (Click for more info) Top 98 % match vs all users


    79. Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (860 AD) ..... 17.8 - R1283 - (Click for more info) Top 95 % match vs all users


    82. Latin Tribe Ardea (650 BC) ..... 17.98 - R851 - (Click for more info) Top 99 % match vs all users


    83. Latin Tribe Castel di Decima (800 BC) ..... 18.3 - R1016 - (Click for more info) Top 99 % match vs all users


    84. North Central Lombard (670 AD) ..... 18.48 - CL63 - ? (Click for more info) Top 42 % match vs all users


    91. Swiss Germanic (670 AD) ..... 18.85 - CL102 - ? (Click for more info) Top 40 % match vs all users


    99. Medieval Tyrolian (590 AD) ..... 19.29 - SZ18 - (Click for more info) Top 44 % match vs all users

  21. #1796
    Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    16,817
    Points
    367,644
    Level
    100
    Points: 367,644, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duarte View Post
    Between Iberians and Italics, I believe they were all saved, for the happiness of the modern world. In my specific case, among some matches with Iberians, I put all my matches with the Italics and I think that the Iberians won, led by the Roman soldier FN_2. All my honors to the brave and unbreakable Italic warriors:

    1. Roman Soldier Germany (300 AD) ..... 6.899 - FN_2 (Click for more info)
    Top 99 % match vs all users


    2. Iberian / Piedmont (670 AD) ..... 8.629 - CL94 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99 % match vs all users


    3. Etruscan Civitavecchia (650 BC) ..... 9.714 - R474 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99 % match vs all users


    4. Visigoth Iberian Girona (550 AD) ..... 9.859 - I12034 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99 % match vs all users


    5. Early Medieval Andalusia (760 AD) ..... 9.948 - I3585 - (Click for more info)
    Top 98 % match vs all users


    6. Portuguese Cordoba Caliphate (1050 AD) ..... 10.04 - I12514 - (Click for more info) Top 97 % match vs all users


    7. Portuguese Cordoba Caliphate (1050 AD) ..... 10.34 - I12516 - (Click for more info) Top 99 % match vs all users


    11. Medieval Villa Magna Italy (990 AD) ..... 10.87 - R63 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99 % match vs all users


    12. Illyrian / Dalmatian (1600 BC) ..... 11.0 - I4331 - (Click for more info)
    Top 97 % match vs all users


    13. Western Scythian Outlier Hungary (550 BC) ..... 11.05 - DA198 - (Click for more info) Top 99 % match vs all users


    17. Illyrian / Dalmatian (1200 BC) ..... 11.55 - I3313 - (Click for more info) Top 95 % match vs all users


    18. Gallo-Roman Celt Mix Iberia (80 AD) ..... 11.64 - I10866 - (Click for more info) Top 97 % match vs all users


    24. Gallo-Roman (590 AD) ..... 12.34 - SZ28 - ? (Click for more info) Top 96 % match vs all users


    25. Illyrian / Dalmatian (1600 BC) ..... 12.39 - I4332 - (Click for more info) Top 96 % match vs all users


    29. Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1429 AD) ..... 12.69 - R1287 - (Click for more info) Top 97 % match vs all users


    31. Etruscan Civitavecchia (650 BC) ..... 12.87 - R473 - (Click for more info) Top 98 % match vs all users


    33. Proto Thracian/Illyrian Vucedol (2775 BC) ..... 13.03 - I3499 - (Click for more info) Top 98 % match vs all users


    34. Villanovan Etruscan Italy VGG (850 BC) ..... 13.12 - R1015 - (Click for more info) Top 99 % match vs all users


    44. Frankish-Gaul / Lombardy Italy (670 AD) ..... 14.38 - CL47b (Click for more info) Top 67 % match vs all users


    45. Medieval Piedmont (670 AD) ..... 14.49 - CL57 - (Click for more info) Top 86 % match vs all users


    48. Medieval Iberian (670 AD) ..... 14.82 - CL23 - (Click for more info)
    Top 95 % match vs all users


    52. Latin Tribe Inland BE (650 BC) ..... 15.3 - R1021 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99 % match vs all users


    53. Protovillanovia Martinsicuro (930 BC) ..... 15.37 - R1 - (Click for more info) Top 91 % match vs all users


    63. Cisalpine Gaul (590 AD) ..... 16.59 - SZ45 - (Click for more info) Top 68 % match vs all users


    67. Central Roman (670 AD) ..... 16.93 - CL36 - ? (Click for more info) Top 88 % match vs all users


    69. Celtoiberian Outlier Roman Empire VP (100 AD) ..... 16.95 - R116 - (Click for more info) Top 89 % match vs all users


    71. Frankish-Gaul / Lombardy Italy (670 AD) ..... 17.24 - CL47 - ? (Click for more info) Top 47 % match vs all users


    74. Latin Prenestini Tribe Inland PC (400 BC) ..... 17.47 - R435 - (Click for more info)
    Top 98 % match vs all users


    75. Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1429 AD) ..... 17.54 - R1289 - (Click for more info) Top 98 % match vs all users


    79. Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (860 AD) ..... 17.8 - R1283 - (Click for more info) Top 95 % match vs all users


    82. Latin Tribe Ardea (650 BC) ..... 17.98 - R851 - (Click for more info) Top 99 % match vs all users


    83. Latin Tribe Castel di Decima (800 BC) ..... 18.3 - R1016 - (Click for more info) Top 99 % match vs all users


    84. North Central Lombard (670 AD) ..... 18.48 - CL63 - ? (Click for more info) Top 42 % match vs all users


    91. Swiss Germanic (670 AD) ..... 18.85 - CL102 - ? (Click for more info) Top 40 % match vs all users


    99. Medieval Tyrolian (590 AD) ..... 19.29 - SZ18 - (Click for more info) Top 44 % match vs all users
    Thank-you, cousin. :)

  22. #1797
    Banned Achievements:
    31 days registered

    Join Date
    17-11-19
    Posts
    13


    Country: Romania



    Two of the first three ancient remains of which I am most related according to these calculators, also had the same mtDNA haplogroup with my father. This is an extraordinary coincidence!

  23. #1798
    Banned Achievements:
    31 days registered

    Join Date
    17-11-19
    Posts
    13


    Country: Romania



    And vim_2 is only at 300km from my current location. This coincidence makes me think that this... fun game may have a basis in reality.

  24. #1799
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsThree Friends
    Carlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    26-09-11
    Posts
    2,088
    Points
    31,059
    Level
    54
    Points: 31,059, Level: 54
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 891
    Overall activity: 65.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22>YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

    Ethnic group
    España
    Country: Spain



    Let's get on the ground, it is important to know what you are talking about. Observe all the details from the names that have been given to the streets to the maritime traffic as a way of having a broader vision through the past-present time and vice versa.















    Watching ... Processing

  25. #1800
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Duarte's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-01-19
    Location
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts
    1,030
    Points
    45,339
    Level
    65
    Points: 45,339, Level: 65
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 211
    Overall activity: 41.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-DF27-FGC35133

    Ethnic group
    Portuguese-Brazilian
    Country: Brazil



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Thank-you, cousin. :)
    Sure thing, dear cousin ;)

Page 72 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •