Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 73 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2037

Thread: Mytrueancestry.com

  1. #1801
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    509
    Points
    5,331
    Level
    21
    Points: 5,331, Level: 21
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Overall activity: 51.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2-Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    my wife's new data

    1. Cisalpine Gaul (590 AD) ..... 6.716 - SZ45 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99% match vs all users

    2. Illyrian / Dalmatian (1600 BC) ..... 8.715 - I4332 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99% match vs all users

    3. Thracian Bulgaria (450 BC) ..... 8.715 - I5769 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99% match vs all users

    4. Medieval Hungary / Balkan (1244 AD) ..... 8.97 - DA199 - (Click for more info)
    Top 98% match vs all users

    5. Medieval Tyrolian (590 AD) ..... 10.04 - SZ18 - (Click for more info)
    Top 95% match vs all users

    Fathers mtdna T2b17
    Grandfather mtdna T1a1e
    Sons mtdna K1a4o
    Mum paternal line R1b-S8172
    Grandmum paternal side I1d1-P109
    Wife paternal line R1a-Z282

  2. #1802
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    PaschalisB's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-01-12
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    129
    Points
    10,122
    Level
    30
    Points: 10,122, Level: 30
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 428
    Overall activity: 4.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-CTS9320
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5a1b

    Ethnic group
    Greek
    Country: Greece



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    If it isn't too much trouble, and if you have the time, could you add the sample numbers? :)
    Where can I find them?

  3. #1803
    Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    15,826
    Points
    309,015
    Level
    100
    Points: 309,015, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    R1 Villanova Bronze Age Top 20 Ancient Matches:



    R437 Latin Roman Republic Top 20 Ancient Matches:
    I looked at this graphic again. The Proto-Villanovan is the connection for me. All of my highest matches are on there circling that one Bronze Age sample.

    1. Central Roman (590 AD) ..... 3.568 - SZ43 - (Click for more info)
    Top
    99
    % match vs all users


    2. Central Roman (670 AD) ..... 4.975 - CL36 - ? (Click for more info)
    Top
    99
    % match vs all users


    3. Medieval Villa Magna Italy (905 AD) ..... 6.017 - R60 - (Click for more info)
    Top
    99
    % match vs all users


    4. Protovillanovia Martinsicuro (930 BC) ..... 6.279 - R1 - (Click for more info)
    Top
    99
    % match vs all users


    5. Central Roman (590 AD) ..... 7.029 - SZ36 - (Click for more info)
    Top
    99
    % match vs all users


    6. Late Roman Empire Crypta Balbi (500 AD) ..... 8.294 - R107 - (Click for more info)
    Top
    99
    % match vs all users

    Amazing, really. These samples, Scythian, Illyrian, the "Roman" like Szolad samples, the late Piemontese sample from around Collegno, all share ancestry from the sample, or all related to it, and they're all my highest matches.


    Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

  4. #1804
    Moderator Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends25000 Experience Points
    Pax Augusta's Avatar
    Join Date
    23-06-14
    Location
    Ara Pacis
    Posts
    1,098
    Points
    29,433
    Level
    52
    Points: 29,433, Level: 52
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 317
    Overall activity: 57.0%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: Italy



    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    R1 Villanova Bronze Age Top 20 Ancient Matches:

    Proto-Villanovan, Villanovan is another thing despite the name.

  5. #1805
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Carlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    26-09-11
    Posts
    1,795
    Points
    24,492
    Level
    47
    Points: 24,492, Level: 47
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Overall activity: 68.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-BY7449*>YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

    Ethnic group
    España
    Country: Spain



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Carlos Papers

    7. Etruscan Civitavecchia (650 BC) ..... 10.31 - R474

    Medieval Villa Magna Italy (990 AD) (4.463)

    Roman Soldier Freiham-Nord Germany (300 AD) (5.479)
    Visigoth Iberian Girona (550 AD) (5.576)
    Roman Soldier Germany (300 AD) (6.617)
    Ilergetes Tribe Catalan (600 BC) (8.192)

    13. Ilergetes Tribe Catalan (600 BC) ..... 12.19 - I4556

    Latin Tribe Inland BE (650 BC) (3.909)
    Bronze Age Spain Cogotas (1290 BC) (4.158)
    Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1429 AD) (4.435)
    Ilergetes Outlier Catalan (440 BC) (5.423)
    Roman Era Girona (80 AD) (5.838)

    45. Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1429 AD) ..... 14.69 - R1287

    Iberian Taifa of Valencia (1100 AD) (7.069)
    Spaniard Cordoba Caliphate (1050 AD) (7.414)
    Western Scythian Outlier Hungary (550 BC) (7.529)
    Illyrian / Dalmatian (1600 BC) (7.939)
    Carthago Outlier Roman Empire VP (100 AD) (8.405)

    100. Carthago Outlier Roman Empire VP (100 AD) ..... 18.85 - R111

    Carthago Outlier Roman Empire VP (100 AD) (7.052)
    Scythian Southern Moldova (290 BC) (8.058)
    Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1429 AD) (8.405)
    Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (860 AD) (8.707)
    Carthago-Maghrebi Andalusia (1200 AD) (9.505)

    77. Carthago-Maghrebi Andalusia (1200 AD) ..... 16.9 - I7457

    Western Scythian Outlier Hungary (550 BC) (8.919)
    Carthaginian Roman (275 BC) (9.024)
    Carthago Outlier Roman Empire VP (100 AD) (9.505)
    Etruscan Civitavecchia (650 BC) (9.525)
    Carthaginian Ibiza (270 BC) (9.777)

    -------------------------

    1. Visigoth Iberian Girona (550 AD) ..... 8.765 - I12034

    Roman Soldier Freiham-Nord Germany (300 AD) (3.976)
    Etruscan Civitavecchia (650 BC) (5.576)
    Medieval Villa Magna Italy (990 AD) (5.682)
    Le Mans Revolutionary France (1793 AD) (6.677)
    Ilergetes Tribe Catalan (600 BC) (7.164)

    Finally who was the winner?



    Jackie's Revenge


  6. #1806
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience PointsThree Friends
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Duarte's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-01-19
    Location
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts
    706
    Points
    22,979
    Level
    46
    Points: 22,979, Level: 46
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 571
    Overall activity: 54.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-DF27-FGC35133
    MtDNA haplogroup
    B2

    Ethnic group
    Brazilian
    Country: Brazil



    2 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Carlos Papers

    7. Etruscan Civitavecchia (650 BC) ..... 10.31 - R474

    Medieval Villa Magna Italy (990 AD) (4.463)

    Roman Soldier Freiham-Nord Germany (300 AD) (5.479)
    Visigoth Iberian Girona (550 AD) (5.576)
    Roman Soldier Germany (300 AD) (6.617)
    Ilergetes Tribe Catalan (600 BC) (8.192)

    13. Ilergetes Tribe Catalan (600 BC) ..... 12.19 - I4556

    Latin Tribe Inland BE (650 BC) (3.909)
    Bronze Age Spain Cogotas (1290 BC) (4.158)
    Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1429 AD) (4.435)
    Ilergetes Outlier Catalan (440 BC) (5.423)
    Roman Era Girona (80 AD) (5.838)

    45. Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1429 AD) ..... 14.69 - R1287

    Iberian Taifa of Valencia (1100 AD) (7.069)
    Spaniard Cordoba Caliphate (1050 AD) (7.414)
    Western Scythian Outlier Hungary (550 BC) (7.529)
    Illyrian / Dalmatian (1600 BC) (7.939)
    Carthago Outlier Roman Empire VP (100 AD) (8.405)

    100. Carthago Outlier Roman Empire VP (100 AD) ..... 18.85 - R111

    Carthago Outlier Roman Empire VP (100 AD) (7.052)
    Scythian Southern Moldova (290 BC) (8.058)
    Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1429 AD) (8.405)
    Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (860 AD) (8.707)
    Carthago-Maghrebi Andalusia (1200 AD) (9.505)

    77. Carthago-Maghrebi Andalusia (1200 AD) ..... 16.9 - I7457

    Western Scythian Outlier Hungary (550 BC) (8.919)
    Carthaginian Roman (275 BC) (9.024)
    Carthago Outlier Roman Empire VP (100 AD) (9.505)
    Etruscan Civitavecchia (650 BC) (9.525)
    Carthaginian Ibiza (270 BC) (9.777)

    -------------------------

    1. Visigoth Iberian Girona (550 AD) ..... 8.765 - I12034

    Roman Soldier Freiham-Nord Germany (300 AD) (3.976)
    Etruscan Civitavecchia (650 BC) (5.576)
    Medieval Villa Magna Italy (990 AD) (5.682)
    Le Mans Revolutionary France (1793 AD) (6.677)
    Ilergetes Tribe Catalan (600 BC) (7.164)

    Finally who was the winner?



    Jackie's Revenge

    Between Iberians and Italics, I believe they were all saved, for the happiness of the modern world. In my specific case, among some matches with Iberians, I put all my matches with the Italics and I think that the Iberians won, led by the Roman soldier FN_2. All my honors to the brave and unbreakable Italic warriors:

    1. Roman Soldier Germany (300 AD) ..... 6.899 - FN_2 (Click for more info)
    Top 99 % match vs all users


    2. Iberian / Piedmont (670 AD) ..... 8.629 - CL94 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99 % match vs all users


    3. Etruscan Civitavecchia (650 BC) ..... 9.714 - R474 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99 % match vs all users


    4. Visigoth Iberian Girona (550 AD) ..... 9.859 - I12034 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99 % match vs all users


    5. Early Medieval Andalusia (760 AD) ..... 9.948 - I3585 - (Click for more info)
    Top 98 % match vs all users


    6. Portuguese Cordoba Caliphate (1050 AD) ..... 10.04 - I12514 - (Click for more info) Top 97 % match vs all users


    7. Portuguese Cordoba Caliphate (1050 AD) ..... 10.34 - I12516 - (Click for more info) Top 99 % match vs all users


    11. Medieval Villa Magna Italy (990 AD) ..... 10.87 - R63 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99 % match vs all users


    12. Illyrian / Dalmatian (1600 BC) ..... 11.0 - I4331 - (Click for more info)
    Top 97 % match vs all users


    13. Western Scythian Outlier Hungary (550 BC) ..... 11.05 - DA198 - (Click for more info) Top 99 % match vs all users


    17. Illyrian / Dalmatian (1200 BC) ..... 11.55 - I3313 - (Click for more info) Top 95 % match vs all users


    18. Gallo-Roman Celt Mix Iberia (80 AD) ..... 11.64 - I10866 - (Click for more info) Top 97 % match vs all users


    24. Gallo-Roman (590 AD) ..... 12.34 - SZ28 - ? (Click for more info) Top 96 % match vs all users


    25. Illyrian / Dalmatian (1600 BC) ..... 12.39 - I4332 - (Click for more info) Top 96 % match vs all users


    29. Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1429 AD) ..... 12.69 - R1287 - (Click for more info) Top 97 % match vs all users


    31. Etruscan Civitavecchia (650 BC) ..... 12.87 - R473 - (Click for more info) Top 98 % match vs all users


    33. Proto Thracian/Illyrian Vucedol (2775 BC) ..... 13.03 - I3499 - (Click for more info) Top 98 % match vs all users


    34. Villanovan Etruscan Italy VGG (850 BC) ..... 13.12 - R1015 - (Click for more info) Top 99 % match vs all users


    44. Frankish-Gaul / Lombardy Italy (670 AD) ..... 14.38 - CL47b (Click for more info) Top 67 % match vs all users


    45. Medieval Piedmont (670 AD) ..... 14.49 - CL57 - (Click for more info) Top 86 % match vs all users


    48. Medieval Iberian (670 AD) ..... 14.82 - CL23 - (Click for more info)
    Top 95 % match vs all users


    52. Latin Tribe Inland BE (650 BC) ..... 15.3 - R1021 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99 % match vs all users


    53. Protovillanovia Martinsicuro (930 BC) ..... 15.37 - R1 - (Click for more info) Top 91 % match vs all users


    63. Cisalpine Gaul (590 AD) ..... 16.59 - SZ45 - (Click for more info) Top 68 % match vs all users


    67. Central Roman (670 AD) ..... 16.93 - CL36 - ? (Click for more info) Top 88 % match vs all users


    69. Celtoiberian Outlier Roman Empire VP (100 AD) ..... 16.95 - R116 - (Click for more info) Top 89 % match vs all users


    71. Frankish-Gaul / Lombardy Italy (670 AD) ..... 17.24 - CL47 - ? (Click for more info) Top 47 % match vs all users


    74. Latin Prenestini Tribe Inland PC (400 BC) ..... 17.47 - R435 - (Click for more info)
    Top 98 % match vs all users


    75. Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1429 AD) ..... 17.54 - R1289 - (Click for more info) Top 98 % match vs all users


    79. Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (860 AD) ..... 17.8 - R1283 - (Click for more info) Top 95 % match vs all users


    82. Latin Tribe Ardea (650 BC) ..... 17.98 - R851 - (Click for more info) Top 99 % match vs all users


    83. Latin Tribe Castel di Decima (800 BC) ..... 18.3 - R1016 - (Click for more info) Top 99 % match vs all users


    84. North Central Lombard (670 AD) ..... 18.48 - CL63 - ? (Click for more info) Top 42 % match vs all users


    91. Swiss Germanic (670 AD) ..... 18.85 - CL102 - ? (Click for more info) Top 40 % match vs all users


    99. Medieval Tyrolian (590 AD) ..... 19.29 - SZ18 - (Click for more info) Top 44 % match vs all users
    “Às vezes ouço passar o vento; e só de ouvir o vento passar, vale a pena ter nascido”.
    Fernando Pessoa
    Y-DNA haplogroup: R1b > M269 > L23 > L51 > P310 > L151 > P312 > DF27 > ZZ12 > ZZ19 > Z31644 > BY2285 > BY25634 > FGC35133

  7. #1807
    Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    15,826
    Points
    309,015
    Level
    100
    Points: 309,015, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duarte View Post
    Between Iberians and Italics, I believe they were all saved, for the happiness of the modern world. In my specific case, among some matches with Iberians, I put all my matches with the Italics and I think that the Iberians won, led by the Roman soldier FN_2. All my honors to the brave and unbreakable Italic warriors:

    1. Roman Soldier Germany (300 AD) ..... 6.899 - FN_2 (Click for more info)
    Top 99 % match vs all users


    2. Iberian / Piedmont (670 AD) ..... 8.629 - CL94 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99 % match vs all users


    3. Etruscan Civitavecchia (650 BC) ..... 9.714 - R474 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99 % match vs all users


    4. Visigoth Iberian Girona (550 AD) ..... 9.859 - I12034 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99 % match vs all users


    5. Early Medieval Andalusia (760 AD) ..... 9.948 - I3585 - (Click for more info)
    Top 98 % match vs all users


    6. Portuguese Cordoba Caliphate (1050 AD) ..... 10.04 - I12514 - (Click for more info) Top 97 % match vs all users


    7. Portuguese Cordoba Caliphate (1050 AD) ..... 10.34 - I12516 - (Click for more info) Top 99 % match vs all users


    11. Medieval Villa Magna Italy (990 AD) ..... 10.87 - R63 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99 % match vs all users


    12. Illyrian / Dalmatian (1600 BC) ..... 11.0 - I4331 - (Click for more info)
    Top 97 % match vs all users


    13. Western Scythian Outlier Hungary (550 BC) ..... 11.05 - DA198 - (Click for more info) Top 99 % match vs all users


    17. Illyrian / Dalmatian (1200 BC) ..... 11.55 - I3313 - (Click for more info) Top 95 % match vs all users


    18. Gallo-Roman Celt Mix Iberia (80 AD) ..... 11.64 - I10866 - (Click for more info) Top 97 % match vs all users


    24. Gallo-Roman (590 AD) ..... 12.34 - SZ28 - ? (Click for more info) Top 96 % match vs all users


    25. Illyrian / Dalmatian (1600 BC) ..... 12.39 - I4332 - (Click for more info) Top 96 % match vs all users


    29. Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1429 AD) ..... 12.69 - R1287 - (Click for more info) Top 97 % match vs all users


    31. Etruscan Civitavecchia (650 BC) ..... 12.87 - R473 - (Click for more info) Top 98 % match vs all users


    33. Proto Thracian/Illyrian Vucedol (2775 BC) ..... 13.03 - I3499 - (Click for more info) Top 98 % match vs all users


    34. Villanovan Etruscan Italy VGG (850 BC) ..... 13.12 - R1015 - (Click for more info) Top 99 % match vs all users


    44. Frankish-Gaul / Lombardy Italy (670 AD) ..... 14.38 - CL47b (Click for more info) Top 67 % match vs all users


    45. Medieval Piedmont (670 AD) ..... 14.49 - CL57 - (Click for more info) Top 86 % match vs all users


    48. Medieval Iberian (670 AD) ..... 14.82 - CL23 - (Click for more info)
    Top 95 % match vs all users


    52. Latin Tribe Inland BE (650 BC) ..... 15.3 - R1021 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99 % match vs all users


    53. Protovillanovia Martinsicuro (930 BC) ..... 15.37 - R1 - (Click for more info) Top 91 % match vs all users


    63. Cisalpine Gaul (590 AD) ..... 16.59 - SZ45 - (Click for more info) Top 68 % match vs all users


    67. Central Roman (670 AD) ..... 16.93 - CL36 - ? (Click for more info) Top 88 % match vs all users


    69. Celtoiberian Outlier Roman Empire VP (100 AD) ..... 16.95 - R116 - (Click for more info) Top 89 % match vs all users


    71. Frankish-Gaul / Lombardy Italy (670 AD) ..... 17.24 - CL47 - ? (Click for more info) Top 47 % match vs all users


    74. Latin Prenestini Tribe Inland PC (400 BC) ..... 17.47 - R435 - (Click for more info)
    Top 98 % match vs all users


    75. Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1429 AD) ..... 17.54 - R1289 - (Click for more info) Top 98 % match vs all users


    79. Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (860 AD) ..... 17.8 - R1283 - (Click for more info) Top 95 % match vs all users


    82. Latin Tribe Ardea (650 BC) ..... 17.98 - R851 - (Click for more info) Top 99 % match vs all users


    83. Latin Tribe Castel di Decima (800 BC) ..... 18.3 - R1016 - (Click for more info) Top 99 % match vs all users


    84. North Central Lombard (670 AD) ..... 18.48 - CL63 - ? (Click for more info) Top 42 % match vs all users


    91. Swiss Germanic (670 AD) ..... 18.85 - CL102 - ? (Click for more info) Top 40 % match vs all users


    99. Medieval Tyrolian (590 AD) ..... 19.29 - SZ18 - (Click for more info) Top 44 % match vs all users
    Thank-you, cousin. :)

  8. #1808
    Banned
    Join Date
    17-11-19
    Posts
    13


    Country: Romania



    Two of the first three ancient remains of which I am most related according to these calculators, also had the same mtDNA haplogroup with my father. This is an extraordinary coincidence!

  9. #1809
    Banned
    Join Date
    17-11-19
    Posts
    13


    Country: Romania



    And vim_2 is only at 300km from my current location. This coincidence makes me think that this... fun game may have a basis in reality.

  10. #1810
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Carlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    26-09-11
    Posts
    1,795
    Points
    24,492
    Level
    47
    Points: 24,492, Level: 47
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Overall activity: 68.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-BY7449*>YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

    Ethnic group
    España
    Country: Spain



    Let's get on the ground, it is important to know what you are talking about. Observe all the details from the names that have been given to the streets to the maritime traffic as a way of having a broader vision through the past-present time and vice versa.















    Watching ... Processing

  11. #1811
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience PointsThree Friends
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Duarte's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-01-19
    Location
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts
    706
    Points
    22,979
    Level
    46
    Points: 22,979, Level: 46
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 571
    Overall activity: 54.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-DF27-FGC35133
    MtDNA haplogroup
    B2

    Ethnic group
    Brazilian
    Country: Brazil



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Thank-you, cousin. :)
    Sure thing, dear cousin ;)

  12. #1812
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    31-05-17
    Posts
    2,987
    Points
    41,396
    Level
    62
    Points: 41,396, Level: 62
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 254
    Overall activity: 99.2%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by torzio View Post
    my new matches up to 10.0
    1. Protovillanovia Martinsicuro (930 BC) ..... 5.076 - R1 - (Click for more info)
    Top 99% match vs all users
    2. Gallo-Roman (590 AD) ..... 7.332 - SZ28 - ? (Click for more info)
    Top 99% match vs all users
    3. Marseilles Plague Victim (1721 AD) ..... 8.455 - OBS137 - ? (Click for more info)
    Top 99% match vs all users
    4. Illyrian / Dalmatian (1200 BC) ..... 8.937 - I3313 - (Click for more info)
    Top 98% match vs all users
    5. Central Roman (590 AD) ..... 9.695 - SZ36 - (Click for more info)
    Top 98% match vs all users
    6. Central Roman (670 AD) ..... 9.874 - CL36 - ? (Click for more info)
    Top 98% match vs all users
    7. Scythian Southern Moldova (290 BC) ..... 10.0 - scy197b - ? (Click for more info)
    Top 98% match vs all users
    I3313 is a Liburnian as per the official paper and not a Dalmatian
    Even now, I still don't get anything under 10

    I’m at the edge, maybe I’m not Southern Italian and Greek/Balkan enough, and I’m not Center-North Italian enough, causing higher distances, but I do get a good amount of Roman samples and share segments.

    That's also one more reason (of many) why at AncestryDNA Salento is in Limbo.





    LivDna / Partial Free






  13. #1813
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    31-05-17
    Posts
    2,987
    Points
    41,396
    Level
    62
    Points: 41,396, Level: 62
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 254
    Overall activity: 99.2%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    My ID :


  14. #1814
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    509
    Points
    5,331
    Level
    21
    Points: 5,331, Level: 21
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Overall activity: 51.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2-Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    Even now, I still don't get anything under 10

    maybe I’m not Southern Italian and Greek/Balkan enough, and I’m not Center-North Italian enough, causing higher distances, but I do get a good amount of Roman samples and share segments.

    That's also one more reason (of many) why at AncestryDNA Salento is in Limbo.





    LivDna / Partial Free





    that is strange

    i get a big 2 point gap between first and second

  15. #1815
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    31-05-17
    Posts
    2,987
    Points
    41,396
    Level
    62
    Points: 41,396, Level: 62
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 254
    Overall activity: 99.2%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by torzio View Post
    that is strange

    i get a big 2 point gap between first and second
    my top 20 differences are minimals.

    I’m probably at the edge of South, East, Center-North Ancestries.

  16. #1816
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    509
    Points
    5,331
    Level
    21
    Points: 5,331, Level: 21
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Overall activity: 51.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2-Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    sample R1
    R1 listed as belonging to the Proto-VIllanovan culture, dated 930 - 839 calBCE. She has 2nd highest degree of Steppe ancestry in Iron age samples and mtDNA U5a2b.

    anyone else got any more info about sample R1

    .........................................

    A Proto-Villanovan female from Martinsicuro in the Abruzzo coast (ca. 890 BC), of mtDNA hg. U5a2b, is the earliest mainland sample available showing foreign (i.e. not exclusively Anatolia_N ± WHG) ancestry:

    Martinsicuro is a coastal site located on the border of Le Marche and Abruzzo on central Italy’s Adriatic coast. It is a proto-Villanovan village, situated on a hill above the Tronto river, dating to the late Bronze Age and Early Iron Age (…) finds from the site indicate an affinity with contemporaries in the Balkans, suggesting direct trade contacts and interaction across the Adriatic. In particular, the practice of decorating ceramics with bronze elements was shared between the Nin region in Croatia and Picene region of Italy, including Martinsicuro.

    from others
    The sample clusters close to the Early Iron Age sample from Jazinka (ca. 780 BC), from the central Dalmatian onomastic region, on the east Adriatic coast opposite to Abruzzo, possibly related to the south-east Dalmatian onomastic region to the south. However, there is no clear boundary between hydrotoponymic regions for the Bronze Age, and it is quite close to the (possibly Venetic-related) Liburnian onomastic region to the north, so the accounts of Martinsicuro belonging to the Liburni in proto-historical times can probably be extrapolated to the Final Bronze Age.

    NOTE. Based on feminine endings in -ona in the few available anthroponyms, Liburnian may have shared similarities with personal names of the Noricum province, which doesn’t seem to be related to the more recent (Celtic- or Germanic-related?) Noric language. On the other hand, anthroponyms are known to show the most recent hydrotoponymic layer of a region, so these personal names might be unrelated to the ancestral language behind place and river names.

  17. #1817
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    509
    Points
    5,331
    Level
    21
    Points: 5,331, Level: 21
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Overall activity: 51.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2-Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    my top 20 differences are minimals.

    I’m probably at the edge of South, East, Center-North Ancestries.
    maybe you arrived via ancient Dalmatia...........do you have anything with northern-balkans or hungarian areas ?

  18. #1818
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Carlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    26-09-11
    Posts
    1,795
    Points
    24,492
    Level
    47
    Points: 24,492, Level: 47
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Overall activity: 68.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-BY7449*>YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

    Ethnic group
    España
    Country: Spain





    At the moment they are values up to 10 and below 10 practically. And considering that the sample Etrusca R473 has a quality of 82, the gala on 41 and perhaps that of the Visigoth is also not very high because they are quite close results.

  19. #1819
    Banned
    Join Date
    17-11-19
    Posts
    13


    Country: Romania



    After 40-50 generations we begin to have all the same ancestors who lived over 1000 years ago. We become a mixture of all these ancient samples in slightly different proportions ...
    What can distinguish us from them are the possible viable mutations that occurred over time.

  20. #1820
    Banned
    Join Date
    17-11-19
    Posts
    13


    Country: Romania



    One by one, Beautiful Viewers! lol!

  21. #1821
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    31-05-17
    Posts
    2,987
    Points
    41,396
    Level
    62
    Points: 41,396, Level: 62
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 254
    Overall activity: 99.2%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by torzio View Post
    maybe you arrived via ancient Dalmatia...........do you have anything with northern-balkans or hungarian areas ?
    This? :






  22. #1822
    Moderator Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends25000 Experience Points
    Pax Augusta's Avatar
    Join Date
    23-06-14
    Location
    Ara Pacis
    Posts
    1,098
    Points
    29,433
    Level
    52
    Points: 29,433, Level: 52
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 317
    Overall activity: 57.0%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: Italy



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Let's get on the ground, it is important to know what you are talking about. Observe all the details from the names that have been given to the streets to the maritime traffic as a way of having a broader vision through the past-present time and vice versa.

    Watching ... Processing
    Etruscan Necropolis La Mattonara is a bit north of Civitavecchia. The red line on the right is the border between Etruscans and Latins, Sabines.




  23. #1823
    Banned
    Join Date
    17-11-19
    Posts
    13


    Country: Romania



    Where are those xx cM that were inherited from 2000 ... 8000... years ago ?!! loool! ...
    Did they hide it ?!

  24. #1824
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    31-05-17
    Posts
    2,987
    Points
    41,396
    Level
    62
    Points: 41,396, Level: 62
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 254
    Overall activity: 99.2%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by tuț View Post
    Where are those cM that were inherited from 2000 ... 8000... years ago ?!! loool! ...
    Did they hide it ?!
    we show what they give us.
    You're welcome to do the same thing and show us some of your results.

  25. #1825
    Junior Member Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    catosicarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    20-05-19
    Posts
    4
    Points
    459
    Level
    5
    Points: 459, Level: 5
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2

    Country: Canada



    How accurate is this stuff? I'm Croatian and most of my matches are Scythian.

Page 73 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •