Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Ethnic group
    Italian

1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Regio X View Post
    Is it based on G25 or K15?

Well, it's just one more tool for clues anyway, not a "given truth". :)
    We discussed these "convergences" before. It's not that we're living fossils of ancient people (I'm myself very close to an ancient sample according to MTA), but this convergence, even if in part accidental, may point to some relevant (shared) ancestry. It'd work roughly like an Oracle, as far as I can see. Still, if they really use K15, I wonder why they haven't chosen K36, with so many more clusters. The similarity tool based on K36 looks good, perhaps the only exception being more drifted pops such Sardinians (West Med) and Basques. Clusters and pop references too close here.

As for 1000 Genomes and Tuscany, the samples would came all from FI?
    https://topseudoscience.wordpress.co...nomes-samples/
    (...)
    "The Tuscan sample from Italy was collected in a single small town, hence is biased towards rural people of a specific town. Similarly, the British sample is rural, although scattered around a wider area."
    (...)
    "TSI (Toscani in Italia): These cell lines and DNA samples were prepared from blood samples collected in a small town near Florence in the Tuscany region of Italy. All of the samples are from unrelated individuals who identified themselves as having at least three out of four Tuscan grandparents."

Notice also that only three Tuscan grandparents were mandatory, not four. This info may be confirmed in the following link, related to one of the samples:
    https://www.coriell.org/0/Sections/S...20536&PgId=166
    "Remarks: 'At least three out of four grandparents were born in Tuscany'"

Don't know if any of them had an "outsider" grandparent. Still...
    Yes, that's why I posted the following in the post to which you're responding:

By no means am I implying direct descent or anything. What this program using Eurogenes G25 ,and, therefore, mta seem to be showing, however, is that there were people pretty close to me in general autosomal make up living about 1500 years plus ago, and even earlier, into the Iron Age, and the academic papers agree.

I doubt that unusual standard for the TSI samples changed much: on every calculator test I run I'm between Bergamo and Tuscans. In the early Dienekes runs where he included all the Tuscan samples, they all appear in a row, and with extremely similar fits.

Plus, we can see where at least the SZ and CL samples plot on a PCA by looking at the Langobard paper. Jovialis helpfully posted it upthread. My two very close ones are SZ43 and CL36.

What ancient sample was very close to you in genetic distance? I don't have a copy of your results in my files, and this thread is REALLY long. :)

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

Moderator Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 844
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Ethnic group
    Italian

We discussed these "convergences" before. It's not that we're living fossils of ancient people (I'm myself very close to an ancient sample according to MTA), but this convergence, even if in part accidental, may point to some relevant (shared) ancestry. It'd work roughly like an Oracle, as far as I can see. Still, if they really use K15, I wonder why they haven't chosen K36, with so many more clusters. The similarity tool based on K36 looks good, perhaps the only exception being more drifted pops such Sardinians (West Med) and Basques. Clusters and pop references too close here.

(...)
    "The Tuscan sample from Italy was collected in a single small town, hence is biased towards rural people of a specific town. Similarly, the British sample is rural, although scattered around a wider area."
    (...)
    "TSI (Toscani in Italia): These cell lines and DNA samples were prepared from blood samples collected in a small town near Florence in the Tuscany region of Italy. All of the samples are from unrelated individuals who identified themselves as having at least three out of four Tuscan grandparents."

Notice also that only three Tuscan grandparents were mandatory, not four. This info may be confirmed in the following link, related to one of the samples:

MTA is based on K15.

"Tuscan sample from Italy was collected in a single small town, hence is biased towards rural people of a specific town"

It depends on which small town, the province of Florence is very large. Many small towns nearby Florence are nothing more than suburbs of Florence, with many migrants coming from outside the region.

If they have declared that it is based on at least 3 grandparents out of 4 born in Tuscany it means it is true. Of course not all of them are mixed, many results seem perfectly in line with the Tuscans, but there are some outliers in fact which goes much further southeast.

It is now frequently seen, and I do not speak of TSI specifically, many academic samples are not completely accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    I doubt that unusual standard for the TSI samples changed much: on every calculator test I run I'm between Bergamo and Tuscans. In the early Dienekes runs where he included all the Tuscan samples, they all appear in a row, and with extremely similar fits.

TSI is a huge sample over 100. So it is possible that when average is calculated outliers are diluted by those who are not. TSI on Gedmatch is only in Diekenes's Dodecad, and Dodecad uses Metsapalu's TSI30. About thirty TSI individuals used by Metsapalu for his studies, and maybe he removed those that seemed outliers to him.

Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree Friends
    Level
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 347
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Yes, that's why I posted the following in the post to which you're responding:
    By no means am I implying direct descent or anything. What this program using Eurogenes G25 ,and, therefore, mta seem to be showing, however, is that there were people pretty close to me in general autosomal make up living about 1500 years plus ago, and even earlier, into the Iron Age, and the academic papers agree.
    I believe it explains it. Thanks.
    Also, Florence must be a good "average" for Tuscany.

Plus, we can see where at least the SZ and CL samples plot on a PCA by looking at the Langobard paper. Jovialis helpfully posted it upthread. My two very close ones are SZ43 and CL36.
    What ancient sample was very close to you in genetic distance? I don't have a copy of your results in my files, and this thread is REALLY long. :)
    No problem. It's below (there are more results in page 3). This Illyrian is so close that the first place won't change soon, I guess. I'd have to re-check my parents' now, with all these new samples. :)

Your closest Archaeogenetic matches...
    1. Illyrian / Dalmatia (1200 BC) (3.516)
    2. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (5.833)
    3. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (6.048)
    4. Gallo-Roman (590 AD) (7.505)
    5. Iberian / Piedmont (670 AD) (8.346)
    6. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (9.844)
    7. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (9.868)
    8. Scythian Moldova (270 BC) (11.12)
    9. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (11.49)
    10. Thracian Bulgaria (450 BC) (11.49)
    11. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (11.74)
    12. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (12.02)
    13. Central Roman (590 AD) (13.6)
    14. Frankish-Gaul / Lombardy Italy (670 AD) (13.64)
    15. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (13.73)
    16. Medieval Tyrolian (590 AD) (14.27)
    17. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (14.98)
    18. Medieval Tyrolian (670 AD) (15.28)
    19. Medieval Hungary / Balkan (1244 AD) (15.74)
    20. Swiss Germanic (670 AD) (16.75)
    Your closest genetic modern populations...
    1. North_Italian (7.993)
    2. Spanish_Cataluna (9.178)
    3. Spanish_Extremadura (9.460)
    4. Spanish_Murcia (9.659)
    5. [Hidden] - upgrade your account
    6. [Hidden] - upgrade your account
    7. [Hidden] - upgrade your account
    8. [Hidden] - upgrade your account

Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

No problem. It's below (there are more results in page 3). This Illyrian is so close that the first place won't change soon, I guess. I'd have to re-check my parents' now, with all these new samples. :)
    Yes, I get Illyrians at pretty high levels too, although not as high as you, and Thracians and Scythians. I did NOT expect that. :)

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Pax Augusta View Post
    MTA is based on K15.

"Tuscan sample from Italy was collected in a single small town, hence is biased towards rural people of a specific town"

It depends on which small town, the province of Florence is very large. Many small towns nearby Florence are nothing more than suburbs of Florence, with many migrants coming from outside the region.

If they have declared that it is based on at least 3 grandparents out of 4 born in Tuscany it means it is true. Of course not all of them are mixed, many results seem perfectly in line with the Tuscans, but there are some outliers in fact which goes much further southeast.

It is now frequently seen, and I do not speak of TSI specifically, many academic samples are not completely accurate.
    Thanks for the infos.

It's said the source is a small town "near" Florence. But in theory a single one non-Tuscan grandparent would be allowed. Don't know if it explains the outliers.

Moderator Achievements:
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

Florence is too eastern. We know that in Italy there are two clines, one north-south, and the other more difficult to understand, and even less investigated so far, west-east. My opinion is that a good average would be something further west than Florence, but obviously no further north. Of course we're talking about small differences. Also considering that the vast majority of Tuscans live in the northern part of the region. Which is also the part that has attracted many more recent migrations, but this would be irrelevant with fully accurate academic samples.

Thanks for the infos.

It's said the source is a small town "near" Florence. But in theory a single one non-Tuscan grandparent would be allowed. Don't know if it explains the outliers.
    We'll never know, since sampling is covered by privacy. But we know that in the last 80 years the great majority of migratory flows are from south to north, in Italy.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

I don't know about some of this.

I used to share with two people from Massa. They were more "southern" than TSI, and it had nothing to do with admixture. I do think that the Roman Era had some impact on many of the Tuscan and Northern Italian genomes as well, in the particular case of that part of Italy it being the establishment of Luni and then the dispersal of those people with the dislocations caused by the fall of Rome.

I do agree that western Tuscans have more ties, perhaps, to the western Med than to the Adriatic side.

All of these speculations would need a detailed genetic analysis of samples from all over Toscana, I think.

Moderator Achievements:
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

I don't know about some of this.

I used to share with two people from Massa. They were more "southern" than TSI, and it had nothing to do with admixture. I do think that the Roman Era had some impact on many of the Tuscan and Northern Italian genomes as well, in the particular case of that part of Italy it being the establishment of Luni and then the dispersal of those people with the dislocations caused by the fall of Rome.

I do agree that western Tuscans have more ties, perhaps, to the western Med than to the Adriatic side.

All of these speculations would need a detailed genetic analysis of samples from all over Toscana, I think.
    It depends, there is too much individual variation, few individuals are unrepresentative. I have seen people from Massa who were very similar instead to those from La Spezia. Then it depends on the tool and which components are used to draw a PCA. For example in the study on the Longobards in a PCA Tuscan HGDP (which certainly comes from southern Tuscany) is north of TSI.

Of course yes, for these speculations we would need samples from all over the region. That applies to any region.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Pax Augusta View Post
    It depends, there is too much individual variation, few individuals are unrepresentative. I have seen people from Massa who were very similar instead to those from La Spezia. Then it depends on the tool and which components are used to draw a PCA. For example in the study on the Longobards in a PCA Tuscan HGDP (which certainly comes from southern Tuscany) is north of TSI.

Of course yes, for these speculations we would need samples from all over the region. That applies to any region.

Well, that's certainly odd.

Level

@Pax
    Yeah, those densities matter, unless we were talking on averages among provinces. Then we'd possibly get a bit different picture?
    I really forgot of these "west-east" gradients. So the best Tuscan average would be likely more to the West. Ok.
    Last edited by Regio X; 26-11-19 at 03:22.

Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 764
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Prem. Map (default): Your closest matches from Ancient Times...

But you oh Messapo, Tamer of Horses ... that no one, with neither iron nor fire can break down! “Virgil”

Tagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 637
    Overall activity: 0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-CTS9320
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5a1b

Ethnic group
    Greek

Are your prior matches included on here?

I'd like to compare our scores more precisely. Do you have the sample numbers for these matches?

Also, did you post all of your 60 matches?
    I don't have the full subscription, so I just have my top 20 matches and no sample numbers
    But yes, many of my previous matches are there, like Central Roman and Byzantine Roman Warrior.

Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 526
    Overall activity: 66.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-BY7449*>YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

Ethnic group
    España

The first time I get something on this map.

Now seeing the image of this wonderful continent makes me think about my 150 samples and seeing them I say: I am Europe because if those 150 samples were to give an example of the Bronze what could I say, what am I of the bronze? I also have hehe

Three Friends25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 649
    Overall activity: 77.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-DF27-FGC35133
    MtDNA haplogroup
    B2

Ethnic group
    Brazilian

(...)
    (...)

@Regio X. MTA is based on K15, as said @Pax Augusta in the post #1932 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Duarte View Post

Oracle Calculator by www.dnagenics.com
    v1.2 12/11/2019
    Finished reading population data. 224 populations found.
    15 components mode.
    --------------------------------

Mixed Mode:

1 84,96% Portuguese + 15,04% Gokhem2 @ 4,993
    2 91,99% Portuguese + 8,01% Oetzi @ 5,753
    3 84,18% Spanish_Extremadura + 15,82% Gokhem2 @ 5,762
    4 92,38% Portuguese + 7,62% Sardinian @ 5,766
    5 87,70% Spanish_Cantabria + 12,30% Algerian @ 5,805
    6 93,95% Portuguese + 6,05% NE6 @ 5,812
    7 83,01% Spanish_Galicia + 16,99% Gokhem2 @ 5,818
    8 66,99% Portuguese + 33,01% Spanish_Cantabria @ 5,826
    9 87,70% Spanish_Cantabria + 12,30% Mozabite_Berber @ 5,956
    10 50,20% Spanish_Cantabria + 49,80% Portuguese @ 5,957

Least-squares method.

Using 1 populations approximation
    1 100% Portuguese @ 6,307
    2 100% Spanish_Extremadura @ 7,061
    3 100% Spanish_Galicia @ 7,266
    4 100% Spanish_Cantabria @ 7,599
    5 100% Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon @ 7,610
    6 100% Spanish_Murcia @ 7,861
    7 100% Spanish_Cataluna @ 7,974
    8 100% Spanish_Castilla_La_Mancha @ 9,083
    9 100% Spanish_Andalucia @ 9,423
    10 100% Spanish_Valencia @ 9,669

Using 2 populations approximation
    1 50% Portuguese + 50% Spanish_Cantabria @ 5,954
    2 50% Spanish_Cantabria + 50% Spanish_Galicia @ 6,008
    3 50% Portuguese + 50% Portuguese @ 6,307
    4 50% Spanish_Castilla_La_Mancha + 50% Spanish_Galicia @ 6,450
    5 50% Spanish_Andalucia + 50% Spanish_Galicia @ 6,456
    6 50% Portuguese + 50% Spanish_Extremadura @ 6,510
    7 50% Spanish_Cantabria + 50% Spanish_Extremadura @ 6,563
    8 50% Spanish_Extremadura + 50% Spanish_Galicia @ 6,584
    9 50% Portuguese + 50% Spanish_Galicia @ 6,625
    10 50% Spanish_Galicia + 50% Spanish_Murcia @ 6,665

Using 3 populations approximation
    1 33% Orcadian + 33% Sardinian + 33% Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon @ 5,807
    2 33% Orcadian + 33% Sardinian + 33% Spanish_Extremadura @ 5,813
    3 33% Orcadian + 33% Sardinian + 33% Spanish_Murcia @ 5,817
    4 33% Portuguese + 33% Portuguese + 33% Spanish_Cantabria @ 5,826
    5 33% Orcadian + 33% Sardinian + 33% Spanish_Castilla_La_Mancha @ 5,875
    6 33% Portuguese + 33% Spanish_Cantabria + 33% Spanish_Galicia @ 5,883
    7 33% Oetzi + 33% Orcadian + 33% Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon @ 5,943
    8 33% Oetzi + 33% Orcadian + 33% Spanish_Extremadura @ 5,993
    9 33% Orcadian + 33% Portuguese + 33% Sardinian @ 5,998
    10 33% Orcadian + 33% Sardinian + 33% Spanish_Cantabria @ 6,002

Using 4 populations approximation
    1 25% French + 25% Gokhem2 + 25% Portuguese + 25% Spanish_Murcia @ 5,459
    2 25% French + 25% Gokhem2 + 25% Portuguese + 25% Spanish_Extremadura @ 5,498
    3 25% French + 25% Gokhem2 + 25% Spanish_Extremadura + 25% Spanish_Murcia @ 5,514
    4 25% Orcadian + 25% Portuguese + 25% Sardinian + 25% Spanish_Cantabria @ 5,518
    5 25% Orcadian + 25% Sardinian + 25% Spanish_Cantabria + 25% Spanish_Extremadura @ 5,522
    6 25% Orcadian + 25% Portuguese + 25% Sardinian + 25% Spanish_Castilla_La_Mancha @ 5,540
    7 25% French + 25% Gokhem2 + 25% Spanish_Extremadura + 25% Spanish_Extremadura @ 5,541
    8 25% French + 25% Gokhem2 + 25% Portuguese + 25% Portuguese @ 5,566
    9 25% French + 25% Gokhem2 + 25% Spanish_Murcia + 25% Spanish_Murcia @ 5,567
    10 25% Orcadian + 25% Sardinian + 25% Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon + 25% Spanish_Extremadura @ 5,570

Using the K36 ancient, the results (mine) are as follows:

Oracle Calculator by www.dnagenics.com
    v1.2 12/11/2019

Finished reading population data. 474 populations found.
    36 components mode.

--------------------------------

Mixed Mode:
    1 61,52% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 + 38,48% CL36_northItalian @ 7,904
    2 50,20% CL36_northItalian + 49,80% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 @ 8,233
    3 82,23% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 + 17,77% EMA_Greek_STR_300 @ 8,366
    4 81,45% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 + 18,55% EMA_Balkanite_aed_125 @ 8,504
    5 76,37% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 + 23,63% CL63_Alpine @ 8,634
    6 67,77% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 + 32,23% CL57_northItalian @ 8,636
    7 79,10% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 + 20,90% SZ37_Greek_Italian @ 8,675
    8 74,02% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 + 25,98% CL121__northItalian @ 8,714
    9 82,23% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 + 17,77% MA2197_Anatolia_IA @ 8,739
    10 82,23% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 + 17,77% EN_Anatolia_Tepe002 @ 8,754

Least-squares method.

Using 1 populations approximation
    1 100% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 @ 10,969
    2 100% CL94_Iberian @ 14,259
    3 100% CL36_northItalian @ 14,484
    4 100% BA_Hungary_RISE373 @ 16,150
    5 100% CL57_northItalian @ 16,607
    6 100% SZ43_northItalian @ 16,743
    7 100% CL23_northItalian @ 17,870
    8 100% SZ28_northItalian @ 17,922
    9 100% SZ36_northItalian @ 18,210
    10 100% SZ45_Pannonian @ 18,227

Using 2 populations approximation
    1 50% CL36_northItalian + 50% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 @ 8,222
    2 50% CL57_northItalian + 50% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 @ 9,399
    3 50% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 + 50% SZ43_northItalian @ 9,590
    4 50% BA_Hungary_RISE373 + 50% I3578_EMA_Andalusia @ 10,348
    5 50% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 + 50% SZ28_northItalian @ 10,420
    6 50% CL94_Iberian + 50% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 @ 10,462
    7 50% CL63_Alpine + 50% EN_Ballinahatty_Ireland_ @ 10,472
    8 50% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 + 50% I3578_EMA_Andalusia @ 10,551
    9 50% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 + 50% SZ36_northItalian @ 10,572
    10 50% CL63_Alpine + 50% MN_Germany_I0559 @ 10,659

Using 3 populations approximation
    1 33% CL36_northItalian + 33% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 + 33% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 @ 7,970
    2 33% I3578_EMA_Andalusia + 33% MA2197_Anatolia_IA + 33% Visigoth_Iberian_I12034 @ 7,980
    3 33% CL57_northItalian + 33% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 + 33% I3578_EMA_Andalusia @ 7,990
    4 33% BA_Hungary_RISE373 + 33% BA_Hungary_RISE374 + 33% I3578_EMA_Andalusia @ 8,095
    5 33% CL63_Alpine + 33% I3578_EMA_Andalusia + 33% MN_Germany_I0559 @ 8,121
    6 33% I3578_EMA_Andalusia + 33% MN_Germany_I0807 + 33% SZ23_Longobard @ 8,202
    7 33% CL36_northItalian + 33% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 + 33% I3578_EMA_Andalusia @ 8,261
    8 33% BA_Hungary_RISE247 + 33% BA_Hungary_RISE373 + 33% I3578_EMA_Andalusia @ 8,264
    9 33% BA_Hungary_RISE374 + 33% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 + 33% I7424_Morisco_Andalusia_1500AD @ 8,544
    10 33% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 + 33% I3578_EMA_Andalusia + 33% SZ18_Pannonian @ 8,549

Using 4 populations approximation
    1 25% BA_Hungary_RISE373 + 25% BA_Hungary_RISE374 + 25% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 + 25% I3578_EMA_Andalusia @ 6,840
    2 25% BA_Hungary_RISE373 + 25% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 + 25% I3578_EMA_Andalusia + 25% MA2197_Anatolia_IA @ 7,291
    3 25% BA_Hungary_RISE247 + 25% CL63_Alpine + 25% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 + 25% I3578_EMA_Andalusia @ 7,305
    4 25% CL63_Alpine + 25% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 + 25% I3578_EMA_Andalusia + 25% MN_Germany_I0807 @ 7,319
    5 25% BA_Hungary_RISE373 + 25% BA_Hungary_RISE373 + 25% BA_Hungary_RISE374 + 25% I3578_EMA_Andalusia @ 7,321
    6 25% BA_Hungary_RISE373 + 25% CL63_Alpine + 25% I3578_EMA_Andalusia + 25% MN_Germany_I0559 @ 7,328
    7 25% BA_Hungary_RISE373 + 25% CL36_northItalian + 25% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 + 25% I3578_EMA_Andalusia @ 7,383
    8 25% BA_Hungary_RISE247 + 25% BA_Hungary_RISE373 + 25% I3578_EMA_Andalusia + 25% SZ18_Pannonian @ 7,394
    9 25% BA_Hungary_RISE374 + 25% EMA_northItalian_FN_2 + 25% I2462_Bronze_Age_England_Kent + 25% I3578_EMA_Andalusia @ 7,402
    10 25% CL57_northItalian + 25% I3578_EMA_Andalusia + 25% N_Sweden_Gokhem5 + 25% Visigoth_Iberian_I12034 @ 7,423

“Às vezes ouço passar o vento; e só de ouvir o vento passar, vale a pena ter nascido”.
    Fernando Pessoa
    Y-DNA haplogroup: R1b > M269 > L23 > L51 > P310 > L151 > P312 > DF27 > ZZ12 > ZZ19 > Z31644 > BY2285 > BY25634 > FGC35133

Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-DF27-FGC35133
    MtDNA haplogroup
    B2

Ethnic group
    Brazilian

Your relatives from Ancient Times (you share identified DNA segments)

Tagger Second ClassThree Friends1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2b2-L283-Cluster A

@Duarte

Have you tried running Tolan K71 calculator on Admixture Studio?
    “Man cannot live without a permanent trust in something indestructible in himself, and at the same time that indestructible something as well as his trust in it may remain permanently concealed from him.”

Franz Kafka

Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-DF27-FGC35133
    MtDNA haplogroup
    B2

Ethnic group
    Brazilian

Quote Originally Posted by Archetype0ne View Post
    @Duarte

Have you tried running Tolan K71 calculator on Admixture Studio?
    Hi Archetype0ne,
    Good morning. Not yet.
    Cheers :)

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Level

Mine updated - 23andMe data

Level

Father's updated - 23andMe data

Level

Mother's updated - 23andMe data

Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 764
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

@Duarte
    WoW You are Complete, You have a piece of all Mankind

Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-DF27-FGC35133
    MtDNA haplogroup
    B2

Ethnic group
    Brazilian

Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    @Duarte
    WoW You are Complete, You have a piece of all Mankind
    LOL Thank you Salento. It's cool to be be part of everyone. I am in everyone and everyone is in me.

1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 358
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-Z2103>BY611
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H7i1

Ethnic group
    Albanian

IMG_3961.JPG

Initially I had this match and now it is not showing up anymore. I am wondering what happened here??

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

3 months registered10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 430
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2-Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

Ethnic group
    North Italian

Quote Originally Posted by torzio View Post
    no change for mine

any idea on this 2775 bc sample ..................a proto illyrian-thracian ?

2775 BC - Proto Thracian/Illyrian Vucedol

Genetic Distance: 14.31

my closest plot is with R1 sample from Picene/marche lands in Italy

Fathers mtdna T2b17
    Grandfather mtdna T1a1e
    Sons mtdna K1a4o
    Mum paternal line R1b-S8172
    Grandmum paternal side I1d1-P109
    Wife paternal line R1a-Z282

Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 526
    Overall activity: 66.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-BY7449*>YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

Ethnic group
    España

6. Proto Thracian/Illyrian Vucedol (2775 BC) ..... 10.09
    - I3499 -

Similar samples
    Scythian Southern Moldova (290 BC) (7.94)
    Gallo-Roman (590 AD) (9.094)
    Illyrian / Dalmatian (1200 BC) (9.098)
    Medieval Iberian (670 AD) (9.27)
    Scythian Southern Moldova (270 BC) (9.32)

I have also this sample of the Proto Thracian.

Modern Group

1. Spanish_Andalucia (10.17)
    2. Spanish_Castilla_La_Mancha (11.08)
    3. Spanish_Valencia (11.80)
    4. Spanish_Extremadura (12.01)
    5. Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon (12.08)
    6. Spanish_Cantabria (12.17)
    7. North_Italian (12.21)
    8. Spanish_Cataluna (12.36)

Thracian + Illyrian (6.588)
    Gallo-Roman + Illyrian (8.304)
    Gallo-Roman (9.094)
    Illyrian (9.098)
    Thracian (10.21)

% match vs all users

It is one of my samples that I have as the first population Andalusia, since the great maroyía is with Cantabria.

Another of my samples close to this with Andalusia is:

9. Medieval Iberian (670 AD) ..... 11.31 - CL23 -

Illyrian (6.439)
    Gallo-Roman + Illyrian (7.742)
    Roman Hispania + Illyrian (8.007)
    Gallo-Roman (10.29)
    Roman Hispania (13.33)

Illyrian / Dalmatian (1200 BC) (6.439)
    Scythian Southern Moldova (290 BC) (8.083)
    Proto Thracian/Illyrian Vucedol (2775 BC) (9.27)
    Protovillanovia Martinsicuro (930 BC) (9.935)
    Gallo-Roman (590 AD) (10.29)

1. Spanish_Andalucia (7.964)
    2. Spanish_Castilla_La_Mancha (8.499)
    3. Spanish_Valencia (8.765)
    4. Spanish_Aragon (10.04)
    5. Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon (10.23)
    6. Spanish_Murcia (10.42)
    7. Spanish_Extremadura (10.58)
    8. Spanish_Cataluna (11.13)

20. Scythian Southern Moldova (290 BC) ..... 13.4 - scy300 -

Proto Thracian/Illyrian Vucedol (2775 BC) (7.94)

Carthago Outlier Roman Empire VP (100 AD) (8.058)
    Medieval Iberian (670 AD) (8.083)
    Carthago Outlier San Ercolano (500 AD) (8.659)
    Gallo-Roman (590 AD) (8.823)

1. Spanish_Andalucia (7.040)
    2. Spanish_Valencia (9.227)
    3. Spanish_Castilla_La_Mancha (9.523)
    4. Spanish_Aragon (10.47)
    5. Spanish_Murcia (11.36)
    6. North_Italian (11.65)
    7. Spanish_Extremadura (11.85)
    8. Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon (12.23)

132. Carthago Outlier San Ercolano (500 AD) ..... 21.0 - R121 -

Scythian Southern Moldova (290 BC) (8.659)
    Carthago Outlier Roman Empire VP (100 AD) (9.237)
    Carthago Outlier Roman Empire VP (100 AD) (10.99)
    Late Medieval Villa Magna Italy (1355 AD) (11.82)
    Carthaginian Roman (275 BC) (12.1)

1. Spanish_Andalucia (13.17)
    2. Spanish_Valencia (15.38)
    3. North_Italian (16.08)
    4. Spanish_Castilla_La_Mancha (16.16)
    5. Spanish_Aragon (16.67)
    6. Spanish_Murcia (17.74)
    7. Tuscan (17.86)
    8. Spanish_Extremadura (18.23)

% match vs all users

34. Late Medieval Villa Magna Italy (1355 AD) ..... 14.06 - R55 -

Illyrian (2.89)
    Al-Andalus + Illyrian (5.415)
    Thracian + Illyrian (5.798)
    Thracian (9.757)
    Al-Andalus (10.14)

% match vs all users
    1. Spanish_Cataluna (7.676)
    2. Portuguese (8.073)
    3. Spanish_Murcia (8.462)
    4. Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon (8.754)
    5. Spanish_Galicia (9.017)
    6. Spanish_Extremadura (9.229)
    7. North_Italian (10.54)
    8. Spanish_Valencia (10.79)

Looking at the related ones that were with Vucevol, Carthage appeared ...?

Last edited by Carlos; 27-11-19 at 23:08.

Page 78 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast