Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2-M223/I-P78 clade
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H2A3

Ethnic group
    Italian-Siicly-South

Salento: My interpretation was based on MyTrueAncestry's definitions. For Ancient Populations, they noted that a score of <=10 indicates this is part of your Ancient ancestry. A score of <=20 indicates a population that you are related to and I think for a score of <=30, then one that you could be related to. For Modern populations, <=5 is a population that is like a Match, <=10 is one that you have a close relation to and <=15 indicates one that you are probably related to. I have wondered what is a clear methodology for interpreting these genetic distances used from these calculators and have not been able to find an article from a Statistics Journal that has run these models and come up with a way to define them. MyTrueAncestry is the first site that has provided some definitions for interpreting the Distance numbers, maybe there are others, but that is the first one I have seen. I both modern and Deep Ancestry dives and then clicked the Info which described how to interpret the distances. So that was the context I made my post #223 above.

Definitions for Modern Populations
    What do these numbers mean?
    Genetic distance measures how close you are to a given modern population. Many modern populations are surprisingly close to another, which is often due to true common ancestry.
    5 means you are close to this population
    10 means you could fit into this population
    15 means a related population

Definitions for Ancient Populations
    What do these numbers mean?
    Genetic distance measures how close you are to a given sample.
    10 means this is your ancient ancestry
    20 means this is part of your ancestral link
    30 means possibly related to your ancestry
    The info button displays detailed sample information - a green circle around the info button reveals a Sample Spotlight.
    Last edited by Palermo Trapani; 31-01-20 at 22:48. Reason: Provide better context to my post above with definitions

Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 656
    Overall activity: 98.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo Trapani View Post
    Salento: My interpretation was based on MyTrueAncestry's definitions. For Ancient Populations, they noted that a score of <=10 indicates this is part of your Ancient ancestry. A score of <=20 indicates a population that you are related to and I think for a score of <=30, then one that you could be related to. For Modern populations, <=5 is a population that is like a Match, <=10 is one that you have a close relation to and <=15 indicates one that you are probably related to. I have wondered what is a clear methodology for interpreting these genetic distances used from these calculators and have not been able to find an article from a Statistics Journal that has run these models and come up with a way to define them. MyTrueAncestry is the first site that has provided some definitions for interpreting the Distance numbers, maybe there are others, but that is the first one I have seen. I both modern and Deep Ancestry dives and then clicked the Info which described how to interpret the distances. So that was the context In made my post #223 above.
    The distances I mentioned were about MTA, I already said what mods and users stated about my MTA 10 / 11 distances. ... too far! regardless the MTA info.

3 months registered1000 Experience Points

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2-M223/I-P78 clade
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H2A3

Ethnic group
    Italian-Siicly-South

Salento: Ok, so the rule of thumb for ancient populations is <=10 to considered a close match for an Ancient population and thus considered something worth posting and opening up for discussion. I will try and go with that as best I can if that is the protocol used for Ancients vs. ones own DNA comparisons. Thanks.

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo Trapani View Post
    Salento: Ok, so the rule of thumb for ancient populations is <=10 to considered a close match for an Ancient population and thus considered something worth posting and opening up for discussion. I will try and go with that as best I can if that is the protocol used for Ancients vs. ones own DNA comparisons. Thanks.
    If we follow protocol we won’t have much to show.

the latest samples I posted were on the 19 distance range, lol

keep posting :)

Veteran25000 Experience PointsThree Friends
    Level
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 761
    Overall activity: 33.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22>YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

Ethnic group
    España

Some curious things in the difference in the treatment of some perirodo and others

94. Tartessian Archaic Andalusia (600 BC) ..... 16.35 - I12171 -

The necropolis of La Angorilla is located near Sevilla Spain and dates from the 8th to 6th century BC. The tombs present rectangular shape and are oriented in a west-east direction, a feature common amongst the necropolis of the Phoenician archaic period in the Iberian Peninsula.

22. Bronze Age Spain Cogotas (1290 BC) ..... 12.13 - I12209 -

La Requejada is a site located on a terrace of the river Duero in Castilla y Leon Spain. As with other Cogotas I sites, nearby were numerous structures filled with refuse material (ceramic shards, animal bones, ashes).

This individual was an infantile male.

64. Roman Era Girona (80 AD) ..... 14.63 - I8339

Empuries is a major Ancient Greek and Ancient Roman archaeological site in Girona Province, on the Mediterranean coast of the Spanish region of Catalonia.

It comprises the ruins of the Ancient Greek colony of Emporion established by colonists from the Ionian Greek city of Phocaea in Anatolia in the first half of the 6th century BC, and the ruins of an Ancient Roman fortified camp turned into a town in the 1st century BC, the earliest traces of Roman presence in the area. At the beginning of the Roman imperial period, the Greek and Roman towns were integrated into municipium Emporiae.

Archaeological structures in the vicinity of Empuries include remains from as early as the Neolithic, through the Final Bronze Age and the Early Iron Age, and the again in the Late Antiquity and Medieval Period, even though the Roman city was abandoned in the 3rd century AD.

Even though the first archaeological excavations of Empuries began in 1908, the Greek and Roman ruins and their respective burial sites had already been looted repeatedly. The fact that human remains had not been preserved in most of the tombs and graves limited the anthropological information about the site until new discoveries began to be made in the 1980s.

The remains of a total of 24 people discovered since then have been genetically analyzed revealing previously unattainable information about life in Empuries during the Antiquity period.

The construction of a new visitor center led to rescue excavations in 2010, which exposed a necropolis of tombs south of the Ancient Greek town. The necropolis is dated to between 500 BC and 350 BC based on the remains of ten people.

Further digs revealed that the area even further to the south was used as a cemetery in the Roman period, with pit burials and tombs covered with tegulae (Roman tiles) from the 2nd century AD. The remains of five people recovered from them were dated to between 100 AD and 200 AD. Those of a sixth person are dated to between 43 BC and 51 AD, and those of a seventh person - to between 57 AD and 208 AD.

112. Roman Villa Tarragona (350 AD) ..... 17.04 - I6490

The Mas Gassol archaeological site in Catalonia, Spain comprises the ruins of an Ancient Roman countryside villa (villa rustica), with a small necropolis. The Roman remains in question are dated to the period between 200 AD and 500 AD. It is located near the town of Alcover, Tarragona Province, 18 km away from the city of Tarragona (Tarraco), at the foot of the Prades Mountains, at an altitude of 235 m above sea level. Tarragona itself is known as the earliest Roman settlement on the Iberian Peninsula, founded back in 218 BC. Subsequently, it developed into the capital of the Roman province of Hispania Citerior (197-27 BC) and then Hispania Tarraconensis (27 BC-476 AD).
    Roman Tarragonas hinterland (called Ager Tarraconensis) was dotted with numerous countryside villas specialized in farming and livestock breeding.
    Mas Gassol countryside villa featured a landowners residence as well as what is described as a farming management center. The villa necropolis, which was in use in the 3rd 5th century AD, was found to have a total of six graves containing the remains of 10 people - 8 adults and 2 children.
    Five of the graves in question were built of tegulae (Roman tiles) and limestone slabs, with material derived from the area. Three of those contained the remains of more than one person: two adults in two of those, and two adults and one child in the third one.
    The sixth grave was a burial in a wooden coffin which proved to be the resting place of a child who was aged 5 or 6.
    The deceased buried in the six graves in the Mas Gassol necropolis was laid to rest with their heads pointing northwest, looking in the direction of the rising of the sun.
    The landscape around Mas Gassol can be seen here. Human teeth from the Roman graves at Mas Gassol have been used in a wide-ranging research on the genomic history of the Iberian Peninsula.

149. Roman Villa Granada Spain (300 AD) ..... 18.86 - I4055

The Roman villa of Camino de Ronda-Plaza Einstein is in the city of Granada (Spain) with a necropolis dated to the 3rd and 4th centuries. Nearby artifacts include common ware with comb-incised decoration and Africa TSA type tableware.

That's all they have to say about the vettones and that's all they have to say nothing more and nothing less than the Tartessos Kingdom.

The Tarraconense had a seat in the Roman Senate, I think not, La Bética and the conventus gaditanus did have both seats in the Roman Senate.

But please, very badly done in this regard.

With reserved seats in Rome

Two researchers from the University of Cádiz travel to the Italian capital to analyze two inscriptions with the word 'Gaditanorum' in the stands of the Colosseum · They have been documented since 1939

In fact, both inscriptions are published in the epigraphic catalogs, a corpus of Roman inscriptions called CIL (Corpus Inscripcionum Latinarum), specifically in the volume dedicated to Rome: "They are collected, but have not had significance because from Rome it looks like a something far away, but we are very interested because it verifies that there are very intense relations between the two cities, even long after the Balbo era, which is the peak of relations between Gades and the capital of the empire. that in Cádiz there were very wealthy families who could reserve seats in the cavea, in the privileged area of the Colosseum. " They were seats, in short, intended for senators or privileged groups of Roman society.

"And it is the only inscription in the entire coliseum concerning the reservation of seats for citizens of a municipality. There is no other inscription that speaks of cities that had a reserved place in the colosseum, which does not mean that no there would be, but none have been preserved, "says Bernal.

The inscriptions can be contemplated at the moment in the colosseum, in an area of the amphitheater that is restored and that can be visited; in fact it is the only area in the stands that is restored.

Darío Bernal confirms the importance of Gades among the cities that formed the Roman Empire, an importance based on trade, in the economy: "It was a fundamental seaport in the commercial relations between the Mediterranean and the Italian Peninsula, with oil, flax, the salting of fish, and this allowed the oligarchy, the great Cadiz families, to promote themselves to this point, "explains the UCA professor.

https://www.diariodecadiz.es/ocio/as...381562208.html

And so I could continue with The Kingdom of Tartessos and Cogotas, but well they will see what they do in the treatment they give to different cultures e.t.c.

1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 397
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Ethnic group
    Northern European

1 members found this post helpful.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22>YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

Ethnic group
    España

Well-constituted boys who eat seafood, I had to be there.

3 months registered1000 Experience Points

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2-M223/I-P78 clade
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H2A3

Ethnic group
    Italian-Siicly-South

Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    If we follow protocol we won’t have much to show.

the latest samples I posted were on the 19 distance range, lol

keep posting :)
    Ok, will do, Cheers.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22>YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

Ethnic group
    España

Now we are going to study one of my Deep Dives

Does it make you?

I knew it, well let's go there. After having published in other threads tons of straw bales of wet paper that has not served for anything, we fly to the little that we have minimally decent.

1+2=3
    2+1=3
    Last edited by Carlos; 08-02-20 at 16:30.

3 months registered10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 673
    Overall activity: 76.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - BY143483
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

Ethnic group
    North Italian

let me know if I am wrong ........but the timeline below , once you move the middle bar to BC times includes/adds others

so I assume only the Orange bars are for me and they are the only ones that appear on the default...it this correct

Red and blue bars are not mine ??!!
    Fathers mtdna T2b17
    Grandfather mtdna T1a1e
    Sons mtdna K1a4o
    Mum paternal line R1b-S8172
    Grandmum paternal side I1d1-P109
    Wife paternal line R1a-Z282

Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 537
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-U152-Z56-BY3957
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c7a

Ethnic group
    15/32 British, 5/32 German, 9/64 Irish, 1/8 Scots Gaelic, 5/64 French, 1/32 Welsh

Attachment 11795
    Does anybody know what time in history the Ancient Swedes settled in the British Isles or France; becides the England Runes? Im not seeing anything online and Im hoping that there is some history material in another language :)
    Last edited by Twilight; 08-02-20 at 06:33.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - BY143483
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

Ethnic group
    North Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    Attachment 11795
    Does anybody know what time in history the Swedish Vikings settled in the British Isles or France; becides the England Runes? I�m not seeing anything online and I�m hoping that there is some history material in another language :)
    the invasions started in the 9th century

Level

Ethnic group
    Northern European

My sister got her ancestry results back yesterday. Some interesting matches on MTA as well

Myself:

Viking + Celt (2.149)
    Viking Danish + Vandal (3.46)
    Celt + Saxon (3.622)
    Celt + Vandal (3.737)
    Viking + Saxon (3.995)
    Celt (5.432)
    Vandal (5.617)
    Saxon (5.708)
    Viking Danish (6.759)
    Viking (7.302)

Sibling:

Viking Danish + Saxon (4.993)
    Celt + Saxon (5.59)
    Celt + Frank (5.921)
    Celt (6.036)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.145)
    Saxon + Frank (6.61)
    Viking Danish (8.702)
    Frank (9.124)
    Saxon (9.39)
    Viking Icelandic (10.83)

Level

Ethnic group
    Northern European

Myself:

Your closest Archaeogenetic matches...

(Smaller numbers mean closer matches to you)Info

1. Celtic Mix Lombard (580 AD) ..... 4.462 - CL83 - ?
    99 %
    match vs all users

2. Early Bronze Age Thames (1800 BC) ..... 5.02 - I5377 -
    96 %
    match vs all users

3. Scotland Late Bronze Age (900 BC) ..... 5.297 - I2860 -
    96 %
    match vs all users

4. St Marys Coffin Maryland (1683 AD) ..... 5.432 - I2097 -
    98 %
    match vs all users

5. Bronze Age Celt England (1000 BC) ..... 5.435 - I5383 -
    99 %
    match vs all users

6. Medieval Upper Bavaria Germany (1068 AD) ..... 5.441 - Petersberg -
    99 %
    match vs all users

7. Lugii Tribe Iron Age Maslomecz (300 AD) ..... 5.617 - PCA100_Mas13 - ?
    99 %
    match vs all users

8. Bell Beaker England (2100 BC) ..... 5.646 - I2452 -
    97 %
    match vs all users

9. Saxon Hinxton (720 AD) ..... 5.708 - HinxtonO1 -
    90 %
    match vs all users

10. Merovingian Noble (605 AD) ..... 5.739 - NS1 -
    98 %
    match vs all users

11. Celto-Germanic Medieval Denmark (1270 AD) ..... 5.82 - G21 -
    96 %
    match vs all users

12. Scotland Late Bronze Age (900 BC) ..... 5.824 - I2859 -
    97 %
    match vs all users

13. Nordic Lombard (590 AD) ..... 5.968 - SZ15 -
    92 %
    match vs all users

14. Celtic Briton (1 AD) ..... 6.111 - Hinxton 4
    96 %
    match vs all users

15. Celt Hinxton Iron Age (45 BC) ..... 6.127 - HI2 -
    93 %
    match vs all users

16. Bell Beaker England (2150 BC) ..... 6.262 - I1767 -
    85 %
    match vs all users

17. Late Iron Age Linton Cambridgeshire (205 BC) ..... 6.463 - Linton -
    89 %
    match vs all users

18. North Alpine Bronze Age (1812 BC) ..... 6.524 - AITI_50 -
    98 %
    match vs all users

19. Bronze Age Scotland (1450 BC) ..... 6.54 - I2573 -
    98 %
    match vs all users

20. Post Viking Denmark Odense (1250 AD) ..... 6.759 - G48 -
    87 %
    match vs all users

21. Celtic-Saxon Hinxton Iron Age (67 BC) ..... 6.788 - HI1 -
    84 %
    match vs all users

22. Viking Celtic Boat Burial Iceland (925 AD) ..... 6.814 - VDP-A6 -
    93 %
    match vs all users

23. Nordic-Celtic Gladiator York (250 AD) ..... 6.864 - 6DRIF-18 -
    92 %
    match vs all users

24. Bronze Age Amesbury (1450 BC) ..... 7.094 - I2458 -
    87 %
    match vs all users

25. Anglo Saxon (780 AD) ..... 7.242 - Hinxton HS3 -
    95 %
    match vs all users

26. Late Medieval Gotlander (1600 AD) ..... 7.253 - Unknown
    91 %
    match vs all users

27. Bronze Age Orkney Islands (1750 BC) ..... 7.281 - I2981 -
    86 %
    match vs all users

28. Viking Norse Iceland (935 AD) ..... 7.302 - SSJ-A2 -
    98 %
    match vs all users

29. Medieval Norway Sankt Nikolai B (1448 AD) ..... 7.33 - OSL9B -
    91 %
    match vs all users

30. Nordic Lombard (580 AD) ..... 7.336 - CL92 -
    99 %
    match vs all users

31. Viking Saxon Iceland (1104 AD) ..... 7.341 - TSK-A26 -
    93 %
    match vs all users

32. Middle Bronze Age England (1575 BC) ..... 7.369 - I7573 -
    97 %
    match vs all users

33. Young Merovingian Noble (605 AD) ..... 7.389 - NS6 -
    85 %
    match vs all users

34. Bell Beaker Southern France (2050 BC) ..... 7.498 - I3875 -
    90 %
    match vs all users

35. Nordic Lombard (590 AD) ..... 7.624 - SZ12 -
    92 %
    match vs all users

36. Nordic Lombard (580 AD) ..... 7.653 - CL146 -
    96 %
    match vs all users

37. Nordic Lombard (590 AD) ..... 7.677 - SZ14 -
    95 %
    match vs all users

38. Philip Calvert Coffin Maryland (1683 AD) ..... 7.69 - 2099 -
    98 %
    match vs all users

39. Food Vessel Scotland (1900 BC) ..... 7.723 - I5515 -
    96 %
    match vs all users

40. Viking Norse Iceland (935 AD) ..... 7.729 - KNS-A1 -
    97 %
    match vs all users

41. Bell Beaker Scotland (2100 BC) ..... 7.749 - I2568 -
    85 %
    match vs all users

42. Bronze Age Scotland (1450 BC) ..... 7.886 - I2653 -
    90 %
    match vs all users

43. Saxon Germanic Empuries (275 BC) ..... 7.932 - I8206 -
    98 %
    match vs all users

44. Alemannic Saxon Bavaria (485 AD) ..... 7.98 - AED_249 -
    96 %
    match vs all users

45. Medieval Denmark Revshale (1315 AD) ..... 8.031 - G154
    95 %
    match vs all users

46. Celtic Briton Gladiator York (250 AD) ..... 8.042 - 6DRIF-23 -
    95 %
    match vs all users

47. Alemannic Frankish Bavaria (465 AD) ..... 8.052 - NW_255
    97 %
    match vs all users

48. Nordic Lombard (580 AD) ..... 8.06 - CL84 -
    94 %
    match vs all users

49. Gaelic Settler Viking Iceland (935 AD) ..... 8.087 - ORE-A1 -
    86 %
    match vs all users

50. High Status Male Haunstetten (1946 BC) ..... 8.103 - POST_6 -
    85 %
    match vs all users

51. Ireland Copper Age (1880 BC) ..... 8.115 - Rathlin2 -
    96 %
    match vs all users

52. Norwegian Viking Iceland (1000 AD) ..... 8.134 - STT-A2 -
    90 %
    match vs all users

53. Nordic Lombard (590 AD) ..... 8.141 - SZ4 -
    96 %
    match vs all users

54. Viking Celtic Mix Sweden (990 AD) ..... 8.149 - 97029 -
    97 %
    match vs all users

55. Post Viking Denmark Tirup (1200 AD) ..... 8.265 - G300 -
    85 %
    match vs all users

56. Colonial American Pennsylvania (1700 AD) ..... 8.268 - Shohola -
    85 %
    match vs all users

57. Late Medieval Icelandic Murderer (1678 AD) ..... 8.333 - KOV-A2 -
    84 %
    match vs all users

58. Cambridgeshire Iron Age (205 BC) ..... 8.341 - 15594A -
    83 %
    match vs all users

59. Alemannic Bavaria (500 AD) ..... 8.342 - ALH_1 -
    85 %
    match vs all users

60. Bronze Age Scottish Islands (2350 BC) ..... 8.411 - I5367 -
    94 %
    match vs all users

61. Viking Gaelic Mix Iceland (935 AD) ..... 8.439 - GTE-A1 -
    83 %
    match vs all users

62. Saxon Settler Viking Iceland (935 AD) ..... 8.476 - GRS-A1 -
    93 %
    match vs all users

63. Iron Age Melton England (85 BC) ..... 8.506 - M1489 -
    98 %
    match vs all users

64. Vandal Chieftain (375 AD) ..... 8.557 - DA119
    97 %
    match vs all users

65. Proto-Celtic Bronze Age Wehringen (2240 BC) ..... 8.585 - WEHR_1192SkA -
    93 %
    match vs all users

66. Celtic Briton Gladiator York (250 AD) ..... 8.623 - 6DRIF-3 -
    89 %
    match vs all users

67. Early Bronze Age Hexham (1900 BC) ..... 8.634 - I2609 -
    96 %
    match vs all users

68. Early Bronze Age Northern England (1750 BC) ..... 8.688 - I6680 -
    85 %
    match vs all users

69. Viking Celtic Mix Sweden (1100 AD) ..... 8.727 - Sigtuna grt035
    98 %
    match vs all users

70. Viking Sweden (1100 AD) ..... 8.796 - stg021 - ?
    88 %
    match vs all users

71. Viking Celtic Mix Sweden (1100 AD) ..... 8.8 - 84035 -
    92 %
    match vs all users

72. Anglo Saxon Oakington (470 AD) ..... 8.802 - OakO4 -
    86 %
    match vs all users

73. Viking Norse Iceland (935 AD) ..... 8.836 - DKS-A1 -
    99 %
    match vs all users

74. Nordic Lombard (590 AD) ..... 8.875 - SZ7 -
    91 %
    match vs all users

75. Celtic Briton (70 BC) ..... 8.877 - Hinxton 1
    88 %
    match vs all users

76. Medieval Denmark (1250 AD) ..... 8.889 - G24 -
    82 %
    match vs all users

77. Nordic Lombard (590 AD) ..... 8.898 - SZ22 -
    96 %
    match vs all users

78. Medieval Netherlands Plague (1359 AD) ..... 8.946 - Ber37 - ?
    89 %
    match vs all users

79. Frankish / Hungary (590 AD) ..... 8.962 - SZ23 -
    67 %
    match vs all users

80. Viking Sweden (1100 AD) ..... 8.977 - Sigtuna stg021 -
    87 %
    match vs all users

81. Alemannic Bavaria (500 AD) ..... 9.007 - ALH_10 -
    94 %
    match vs all users

82. Medieval Netherlands Plague II (1360 AD) ..... 9.022 - Ber45 - ?
    71 %
    match vs all users

83. Bell Beaker Cambridge (2075 BC) ..... 9.036 - I3255 -
    88 %
    match vs all users

84. Gaelic Settler Viking Iceland (935 AD) ..... 9.058 - SSG-A2 -
    76 %
    match vs all users

85. Viking Denmark Revshale (1100 AD) ..... 9.065 - G43 -
    98 %
    match vs all users

86. Viking Celtic Mix Sweden (990 AD) ..... 9.093 - 97002 -
    99 %
    match vs all users

87. Medieval Denmark (1270 AD) ..... 9.133 - G149 -
    91 %
    match vs all users

88. Ireland Copper Age (1880 BC) ..... 9.21 - Rathlin2B -
    96 %
    match vs all users

89. Viking Gaelic Child Iceland (935 AD) ..... 9.338 - YGS-B2 -
    98 %
    match vs all users

90. Merovingian Noble (605 AD) ..... 9.365 - NS12b -
    95 %
    match vs all users

91. Viking Denmark Revshale (1080 AD) ..... 9.381 - Revshale16 -
    81 %
    match vs all users

92. Danish-Celtic Medieval Denmark (1270 AD) ..... 9.407 - G730 -
    95 %
    match vs all users

93. Celtic Medieval Denmark (1250 AD) ..... 9.411 - G973 -
    89 %
    match vs all users

94. Bronze Age Dagger Koenigsbrunn (2046 BC) ..... 9.476 - OBKR_80 -
    78 %
    match vs all users

95. Frankish / Hungary (590 AD) ..... 9.499 - SZ38 - ?
    66 %
    match vs all users

96. Viking Gaelic Mix Iceland (935 AD) ..... 9.554 - SSG-A4 -
    95 %
    match vs all users

97. Czech Velke Prilepy (2050 BC) ..... 9.572 - Rise577 -
    74 %
    match vs all users

98. Western Scythian Hungary (550 BC) ..... 9.617 - DA194 -
    94 %
    match vs all users

99. Bell Beaker Germany (2500 BC) ..... 9.659 - I0112 -
    85 %
    match vs all users

100. Merovingian Lord (605 AD) ..... 9.659 - NS9 -
    98 %
    match vs all users

Level

Ethnic group
    Northern European

Female Sibling Kit:

Your closest Archaeogenetic matches...

(Smaller numbers mean closer matches to you)Info

1. Celtic Medieval Denmark (1250 AD) ..... 5.041 - G973 -
    99 %
    match vs all users

2. Celtic Briton Gladiator York (250 AD) ..... 5.203 - 6DRIF-3 -
    99 %
    match vs all users

3. Bell Beaker England (2150 BC) ..... 5.375 - I1767 -
    91 %
    match vs all users

4. Celtic Briton Gladiator York (250 AD) ..... 5.382 - 6DRIF-23 -
    99 %
    match vs all users

5. Early Bronze Age Northern England (1750 BC) ..... 5.39 - I6680 -
    98 %
    match vs all users

6. Scotland Late Bronze Age (900 BC) ..... 5.746 - I2860 -
    95 %
    match vs all users

7. Viking Celtic Boat Burial Iceland (925 AD) ..... 5.773 - VDP-A6 -
    97 %
    match vs all users

8. Celt Hinxton Iron Age (45 BC) ..... 6.036 - HI2 -
    93 %
    match vs all users

9. Celt Medieval Denmark Odense (1164 AD) ..... 6.537 - G427 -
    98 %
    match vs all users

10. Celtic Briton (1 AD) ..... 6.625 - Hinxton 4
    94 %
    match vs all users

11. Celtic Mix Lombard (580 AD) ..... 6.637 - CL83 - ?
    96 %
    match vs all users

12. Gaelic Settler Viking Iceland (935 AD) ..... 7.428 - SSG-A2 -
    87 %
    match vs all users

13. Food Vessel Scotland (1900 BC) ..... 7.511 - I5515 -
    97 %
    match vs all users

14. Bronze Age Celt England (1000 BC) ..... 7.621 - I5383 -
    89 %
    match vs all users

15. Bell Beaker England (2100 BC) ..... 7.789 - I2452 -
    86 %
    match vs all users

16. St Marys Coffin Maryland (1683 AD) ..... 7.885 - I2097 -
    89 %
    match vs all users

17. Early Bronze Age Thames (1800 BC) ..... 8.127 - I5377 -
    75 %
    match vs all users

18. Viking Gaelic Mix Iceland (935 AD) ..... 8.159 - GTE-A1 -
    85 %
    match vs all users

19. Gaelic Settler Viking Iceland (935 AD) ..... 8.186 - ORE-A1 -
    85 %
    match vs all users

20. Young Merovingian Noble (605 AD) ..... 8.279 - NS6 -
    78 %
    match vs all users

21. Medieval Denmark (1270 AD) ..... 8.377 - G149 -
    95 %
    match vs all users

22. Bronze Age Amesbury (1450 BC) ..... 8.413 - I2458 -
    77 %
    match vs all users

23. Nordic Lombard (590 AD) ..... 8.439 - SZ15 -
    74 %
    match vs all users

24. Bronze Age Orkney Islands (1750 BC) ..... 8.465 - I2981 -
    77 %
    match vs all users

25. Viking Denmark Revshale (1080 AD) ..... 8.702 - Revshale16 -
    86 %
    match vs all users

26. Nordic Lombard (590 AD) ..... 8.749 - SZ12 -
    83 %
    match vs all users

27. Scotland Late Bronze Age (900 BC) ..... 8.974 - I2859 -
    79 %
    match vs all users

28. Bell Beaker Cambridge (2075 BC) ..... 9.048 - I3255 -
    88 %
    match vs all users

29. Frankish / Hungary (590 AD) ..... 9.124 - SZ38 - ?
    70 %
    match vs all users

30. Nordic Lombard (590 AD) ..... 9.198 - SZ14 -
    85 %
    match vs all users

31. Alemannic Frankish Bavaria (465 AD) ..... 9.218 - NW_255
    93 %
    match vs all users

32. Celtic Gladiator York (250 AD) ..... 9.36 - 6DRIF-21 -
    82 %
    match vs all users

33. Saxon Hinxton (720 AD) ..... 9.39 - HinxtonO1 -
    59 %
    match vs all users

34. Danish-Celtic Medieval Denmark (1270 AD) ..... 9.511 - G730 -
    94 %
    match vs all users

35. Celto-Germanic Medieval Denmark (1270 AD) ..... 9.551 - G21 -
    69 %
    match vs all users

36. Celtic-Saxon Hinxton Iron Age (67 BC) ..... 9.597 - HI1 -
    61 %
    match vs all users

37. Post Viking Denmark Odense (1250 AD) ..... 9.65 - G48 -
    62 %
    match vs all users

38. Bronze Age Golden Boy Amesbury (1515 BC) ..... 9.674 - I2639 -
    97 %
    match vs all users

39. Celtic Medieval Denmark (1250 AD) ..... 9.835 - G658 -
    87 %
    match vs all users

40. Bell Beaker Amesbury (2250 BC) ..... 9.869 - I2418 -
    92 %
    match vs all users

41. Middle Bronze Age England (1575 BC) ..... 9.885 - I7573 -
    84 %
    match vs all users

42. Post Viking Denmark Tirup (1200 AD) ..... 9.928 - G300 -
    70 %
    match vs all users

43. Nordic-Celtic Gladiator York (250 AD) ..... 10.05 - 6DRIF-18 -
    75 %
    match vs all users

44. Viking Celtic Mix Sweden (1100 AD) ..... 10.05 - 84035 -
    85 %
    match vs all users

45. Nordic Lombard (590 AD) ..... 10.07 - SZ22 -
    91 %
    match vs all users

46. Bronze Age Scottish Islands (2350 BC) ..... 10.09 - I5367 -
    84 %
    match vs all users

47. Nordic Lombard (590 AD) ..... 10.09 - SZ4 -
    88 %
    match vs all users

48. Bronze Age Scotland (1450 BC) ..... 10.1 - I2573 -
    80 %
    match vs all users

49. Medieval Netherlands Plague II (1360 AD) ..... 10.17 - Ber45 - ?
    61 %
    match vs all users

50. Czech Velke Prilepy (2050 BC) ..... 10.18 - Rise577 -
    70 %
    match vs all users

51. High Status Male Haunstetten (1946 BC) ..... 10.2 - POST_6 -
    68 %
    match vs all users

52. Bronze Age Scotland (1450 BC) ..... 10.21 - I2653 -
    75 %
    match vs all users

53. Medieval Netherlands Plague (1359 AD) ..... 10.21 - Ber37 - ?
    80 %
    match vs all users

54. Late Medieval Gotlander (1600 AD) ..... 10.23 - Unknown
    65 %
    match vs all users

55. Bronze Age Hebrides Islands (1350 BC) ..... 10.35 - I2655 -
    88 %
    match vs all users

56. Celtic-Saxon Hinxton (700 AD) ..... 10.41 - HinxtonO2 -
    83 %
    match vs all users

57. Early Bronze Age Hexham (1900 BC) ..... 10.46 - I2609 -
    88 %
    match vs all users

58. Celtic Briton (70 BC) ..... 10.48 - Hinxton 1
    78 %
    match vs all users

59. Philip Calvert Coffin Maryland (1683 AD) ..... 10.5 - 2099 -
    86 %
    match vs all users

60. Celtic Briton Gladiator York (250 AD) ..... 10.5 - 3DRIF-16 -
    69 %
    match vs all users

61. Late Iron Age Linton Cambridgeshire (205 BC) ..... 10.51 - Linton -
    60 %
    match vs all users

62. Alemannic Bavaria (500 AD) ..... 10.56 - ALH_10 -
    84 %
    match vs all users

63. Viking Celtic Mix Sweden (990 AD) ..... 10.59 - 97029 -
    86 %
    match vs all users

64. Viking Denmark Odense (1058 AD) ..... 10.64 - G507 -
    83 %
    match vs all users

65. Medieval Upper Bavaria Germany (1068 AD) ..... 10.71 - Petersberg -
    71 %
    match vs all users

66. Celtic Mix Medieval Denmark (1250 AD) ..... 10.74 - G1044 -
    98 %
    match vs all users

67. Germanic Lombard (590 AD) ..... 10.75 - SZ11 -
    79 %
    match vs all users

68. North Alpine Bronze Age (1812 BC) ..... 10.78 - AITI_50 -
    75 %
    match vs all users

69. Viking Celtic Mix Sweden (990 AD) ..... 10.81 - 97002 -
    97 %
    match vs all users

70. Bell Beaker Augsburg (2215 BC) ..... 10.82 - HUGO_168 -
    86 %
    match vs all users

71. Viking Gaelic Boat Burial Iceland (925 AD) ..... 10.83 - VDP-A7 -
    87 %
    match vs all users

72. Bell Beaker Ely England (2165 BC) ..... 10.9 - I2453 -
    94 %
    match vs all users

73. Proto-Celtic Bronze Age Wehringen (2240 BC) ..... 10.98 - WEHR_1192SkA -
    76 %
    match vs all users

74. Bronze Age Netherlands (1775 BC) ..... 11.03 - I4070 -
    94 %
    match vs all users

75. Ireland Copper Age (1880 BC) ..... 11.07 - Rathlin2 -
    80 %
    match vs all users

76. Bronze Age Wales (1650 BC) ..... 11.08 - I1775 -
    91 %
    match vs all users

77. Bell Beaker Amesbury (2150 BC) ..... 11.1 - I5512 -
    74 %
    match vs all users

78. Nordic Lombard (580 AD) ..... 11.15 - CL146 -
    80 %
    match vs all users

79. Frankish / Hungary (590 AD) ..... 11.16 - SZ23 -
    52 %
    match vs all users

80. Lugii Tribe Iron Age Maslomecz (300 AD) ..... 11.26 - PCA100_Mas13 - ?
    69 %
    match vs all users

81. Anglo Saxon (780 AD) ..... 11.44 - Hinxton HS3 -
    62 %
    match vs all users

82. Battle Axe Sweden (1945 BC) ..... 11.46 - Rise97 -
    90 %
    match vs all users

83. Bronze Age Scotland (1450 BC) ..... 11.46 - I2654 -
    88 %
    match vs all users

84. Medieval Denmark Revshale (1315 AD) ..... 11.47 - G154
    80 %
    match vs all users

85. Viking Gaelic Mix Iceland (935 AD) ..... 11.47 - SSG-A4 -
    86 %
    match vs all users

86. Visigoth Germanic Girona (550 AD) ..... 11.49 - I12162 -
    54 %
    match vs all users

87. Bell Beaker Amesbury (2250 BC) ..... 11.52 - I2566 -
    80 %
    match vs all users

88. Celtic-Alemannic Tribe (505 AD) ..... 11.56 - Alh3a -
    93 %
    match vs all users

89. Ireland Copper Age (1950 BC) ..... 11.56 - Rathlin1 -
    87 %
    match vs all users

90. Bell Beaker Poland (2400 BC) ..... 11.56 - I4353
    94 %
    match vs all users

91. Alemannic Saxon Bavaria (485 AD) ..... 11.62 - AED_249 -
    71 %
    match vs all users

92. Merovingian Noble (605 AD) ..... 11.64 - NS1 -
    67 %
    match vs all users

93. Anglo Saxon Oakington (470 AD) ..... 11.67 - OakO4 -
    63 %
    match vs all users

94. North Sea Medieval Denmark (1270 AD) ..... 11.71 - G314 -
    69 %
    match vs all users

95. Bell Beaker England (2150 BC) ..... 11.74 - I5382 -
    76 %
    match vs all users

96. Saxon Settler Viking Iceland (935 AD) ..... 11.75 - GRS-A1 -
    69 %
    match vs all users

97. Cambridgeshire Iron Age (205 BC) ..... 11.78 - 15594A -
    56 %
    match vs all users

98. Celtic-Alemannic Tribe (420 AD) ..... 11.79 - AED432b - ?
    94 %
    match vs all users

99. Unetice Bohemia (1800 BC) ..... 11.8 - Rise150 -
    83 %
    match vs all users

100. Late Medieval Icelandic Murderer (1678 AD) ..... 11.82 - KOV-A2 -
    56 %
    match vs all users

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - BY143483
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

Ethnic group
    North Italian

2 members found this post helpful.
    after many months a new bronze-age marker for myself Rise480

part of this paper

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ze_Age_Eurasia

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - BY143483
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

Ethnic group
    North Italian

My sister new ancient match ..........................new one is the bottm one

Proto Thracian/Illyrian Vucedol (2775 BC) ..... 12.91 - I3499 -

Bell Beaker Haunstetten Germany (2385 BC) ..... 16.49 - UNTA58_68Sk1 -

.................................................. ..........................

her oldest outlier is

168. Corded Ware Estonia (2460 BC) ..... 22.37 - Rise595 -
    Top 98 % match vs all users

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

I think I found Spartacus Mother. LOL

Maybe, I3313 Illyrian / Dalmatian 1200 BC is the Matriarch of some of the Thracians.

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

R1 (combined) Deep Dive:

R1 Top 40 Map:

R1 Timeline:

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - BY143483
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

Ethnic group
    North Italian

2 members found this post helpful.
    R1 (combined) Deep Dive:

R1 Top 40 Map:

R1 Timeline:

from the paper where the R1 sample came from

clearly what most are saying in different threads R1 was associated also with Liburnians from Nin ...............where was she born ?

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22>YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

Ethnic group
    España

I am worried they have put a lot of samples of Ampurias Greek, Roman, Nazari period, post-Reconquest and Carolingiansand I had a tremendous anxiety attack. Obviously I had a lot of results. These people do not realize that there are countries with a lot of history and this suddenly cannot be done. When it is recovered I will start publishing, I'm younger today, thanks.

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

... more of my Chrome :)

Awards:
    Community Award
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

... from above.

All connected at the same position:

R850 and R437 (Latins), CL36 (Italian ... ), CL25 (Calabrese), ;) R436 (Paisà) Imperial Romans, Medieval and Renaissance Italians, a Cretan, a Minoan and a Mycenaean.

Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Ethnic group
    Italian

... from above.

All connected at the same position:

R850 and R437 (Latins), CL36 (Italian ... ), CL25 (Calabrese), ;) R436 (Paisà) Imperial Romans, Medieval and Renaissance Italians, a Cretan, a Minoan and a Mycenaean.
    You're right. This is ancient ancestry in Europe.

I have to look at my new results and see if there are major changes in the closest matches.

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22>YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

Ethnic group
    España

Greek imprint colony

(For us, northern Spain is from Galicia to the Basque Country, then there is the Northeastthat we don't perceive it well as the north)
    It seems that the sample stands out in northern Spain. It seems that the sample stands out in northern Spain. Can you see who could give logistics and even a human contingent to the Greeks to establish a colony on the coast? Also highlight in similar samples the result with the Kingdom of Tartessos. Also highlight in similar samples the result with the Kingdom of Tartessos. Even today, when a country sets up a factory in another country, very few natives of origin move to the factory abroad compared to the vast majority of workers who will be of origin if we move it to a hostile territory where the first carelessness the natives are going to cut your neck and they will destroy because it is possible that the Greeks delegated to others and not even if they lived in the colony or perhaps intermittently and sporadically as a form of supervision so as not to lose control. Ohh the ancient Greek blood agenda fades in the current area to justify small economic successes of the present.

Another sample of Ampurias of time with Greek imprint:

A sample of Northern Europe. It could be a mercenary a prisoner e.t.c. placed in the colony by the Greeks.

It seems that in the Roman era there is already a more relaxed flow of locals and neighboring tribes in the colony, perhaps due to the commerce and attraction of the neighbors by the system somewhat more free than the Greek more hermetic and based on panic and without presence. It is the impression it gives me.

6. Roman-Era Empuries (47 BC) ..... 9.529
    - I10866 -
    mtDNA: K1b2a

Visigoth + Iberian (5.889)
    Vascones + Gallo-Roman (6.976)
    Visigoth + Vascones (7.081)
    Visigoth (7.744)
    Vascones + Etruscan (7.898)
    Visigoth + Gallo-Roman (8.884)
    Gallo-Roman (10.28)
    Vascones (10.38)
    Etruscan (11.34)
    Iberian (11.35)

1. Spanish_Cantabria (7.962)
    2. Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon (8.821)
    3. Spanish_Aragon (8.964)
    4. Spanish_Cataluna (9.319)
    5. Southwest_French (9.464)
    6. Spanish_Castilla_La_Mancha (9.653)
    7. Spanish_Murcia (10.35)
    8. Spanish_Valencia (10.72)

Similar Samples
    Girona Sant Julia de Ramis (880 AD) (5.536)
    Visigoth Iberian Girona (550 AD) (7.744)
    High Status Male Haunstetten (2059 BC) (8.079)
    Gallo-Roman Mix Crypta Balbi (500 AD) (8.707)
    Vasconic-Roman Mix Crypta Balbi (500 AD) (8.789)

12. Late Roman-Era Emporion (550 AD) ..... 11.18 - I8343 -

Iberian + Gallo-Roman (7.714)
    Iberian (7.891)
    Visigoth + Iberian (8.14)
    Vascones + Etruscan (9.039)
    Iberian + Vascones (9.157)
    Vascones + Gallo-Roman (9.258)
    Gallo-Roman (10.57)
    Visigoth (11.33)
    Vascones (12.16)
    Etruscan (13.29)

Ilergetes Tribe Catalan (440 BC) (7.891)
    Girona Sant Julia de Ramis (880 AD) (8.834)
    Greco-Era Emporion (450 BC) (9.533)
    Ilergetes Tribe Catalan (200 BC) (9.574)
    Nazari Period Andalusia (1400 AD) (9.627)

mtDNA: J1c2c2

Y-DNA: R1b1a1a2

42. Roman-Carthago Mix Empuries (150 AD) ..... 13.63 - I8475

Iberian + Roman Hispania (5.384)
    Iberian + Carthaginian (6.127)
    Iberian + Illyrian (7.206)
    Roman Hispania + Etruscan (7.413)
    Etruscan + Carthaginian (7.751)
    Etruscan (9.162)
    Roman Hispania (10.74)
    Iberian (11.39)
    Carthaginian (12.78)
    Illyrian (14.37)

mtDNA: T2b

1. Spanish_Aragon (7.172)
    2. Spanish_Andalucia (8.555)
    3. Spanish_Castilla_La_Mancha (8.745)
    4. Spanish_Valencia (8.836)
    5. Southwest_French (10.51)
    6. Spanish_Cantabria (11.03)
    7. Spanish_Murcia (12.18)
    8. French_Basque (12.19)

Late Roman Mix Crypta Balbi (500 AD) (6.965)
    Hispano-Roman-Mehrebi Cordoba Caliphate (950 AD) (7.529)
    Scythian Southern Moldova (290 BC) (8.966)
    Post-Reconquista Granada (1550 AD) (9.05)
    Etruscan Civitavecchia (650 BC) (9.162)

69. Roman Era Empuries (80 AD) ..... 14.63 - I8339 -
    mtDNA: K1a+195

Iberian + Latin (1.346)
    Iberian + Vascones (2.604)
    Vascones + Latin (3.867)
    Visigoth + Iberian (3.958)
    Iberian + Gallo-Roman (4.22)
    Iberian (4.773)
    Latin (4.845)
    Vascones (5.475)
    Gallo-Roman (9.462)
    Visigoth (9.891)

Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1429 AD) (2.886)
    Bronze Age Spain Cogotas I (1500 BC) (4.106)
    Vasconic Tribe Empuries (375 BC) (4.17)
    Roman-Era Emporion (200 AD) (4.198)
    Ilergetes Tribe Catalan (280 BC) (4.773)

1. French_Basque (13.90)
    2. Spanish_Basque (13.96)
    3. Spanish_Cantabria (14.55)
    4. Spanish_Aragon (15.25)
    5. Southwest_French (15.68)
    6. Spanish_Castilla_La_Mancha (16.94)
    7. Spanish_Cataluna (17.83)
    8. Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon (18.05)

Last edited by Carlos; 25-02-20 at 20:44.

Page 90 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast