Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 93 of 105 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 2623

Thread: Mytrueancestry.com

  1. #2301
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    12-12-16
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    343
    Points
    4,396
    Level
    19
    Points: 4,396, Level: 19
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 254
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b U-152
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c8

    Ethnic group
    Italian, Jewish, British
    Country: United States



    Here are my coins I guess Ill call them...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2302
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    3,712
    Points
    68,285
    Level
    81
    Points: 68,285, Level: 81
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,465
    Overall activity: 72.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - BY143483
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Migrated post: my SZ40 & SZ32 deep dive

    Reload ... got 2 new deep dive Trophy Cups

    SZ40 & SZ32






  3. #2303
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Stuvanè's Avatar
    Join Date
    25-09-16
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    398
    Points
    20,949
    Level
    44
    Points: 20,949, Level: 44
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 701
    Overall activity: 40.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1e

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: Italy



    3 members found this post helpful.

    In the end my first medal arrived.

    It's never too late ;)




  4. #2304
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Duarte's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-01-19
    Location
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts
    1,270
    Points
    47,930
    Level
    67
    Points: 47,930, Level: 67
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 420
    Overall activity: 80.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-DF27-FGC35133

    Ethnic group
    Portuguese-Brazilian
    Country: Brazil



    1 members found this post helpful.
    MTA - Latest update - My closest ancient populations and my closest archeogenetic correspondences.






    Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

  5. #2305
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    3,712
    Points
    68,285
    Level
    81
    Points: 68,285, Level: 81
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,465
    Overall activity: 72.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - BY143483
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    2 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuvanè View Post

    In the end my first medal arrived.

    It's never too late ;)

    Congrats, I'm sure that SZ32 was a Pezzo di 90 in his day :)

    We both got an important piece of this sample, a
    lthough in different chromosomes.



  6. #2306
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Duarte's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-01-19
    Location
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts
    1,270
    Points
    47,930
    Level
    67
    Points: 47,930, Level: 67
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 420
    Overall activity: 80.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-DF27-FGC35133

    Ethnic group
    Portuguese-Brazilian
    Country: Brazil



    2 members found this post helpful.
    MTA Latest update - My awarded deep dive ancient relatives and my top 10 archeogenetic matches by era.






    Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

  7. #2307
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsThree Friends

    Join Date
    26-09-11
    Posts
    2,189
    Points
    31,781
    Level
    54
    Points: 31,781, Level: 54
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 169
    Overall activity: 22.0%


    Country: Spain




    My brand new 50 more samples, some are recovered and some are new.


    201. Swiss Germanic (580 AD) ..... 19.97
    - CL102 - ?
    Top
    30 %
    match vs all users


    202. Germanic Mixed Tribe (505 AD) ..... 19.97 - AED513 - ?
    Top
    42 %
    match vs all users


    203. Greco-Era Emporion (375 BC) ..... 19.98 - I8210 -
    Top
    91 %
    match vs all users


    204. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 20.05 - MX275
    Top
    49 %
    match vs all users


    205. Late-Roman Era Montefrio Granada (500 AD) ..... 20.25 - I3582 -
    Top
    91 %
    match vs all users


    206. Immigrant Medieval Denmark (1305 AD) ..... 20.28 - G274 -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users


    207. Hungarian Conqueror Karos II (900 AD) ..... 20.47 - K2per36_GE -
    Top
    96 %
    match vs all users


    208. Medieval La Palma Sardinia (941 AD) ..... 20.49 - I12221
    Top
    89 %
    match vs all users


    209. Celtiberian Northern Spain (350 BC) ..... 20.54 - I3757 -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users


    210. Viking St. Brice Massacre Oxford (1002 AD) ..... 20.6 - V4P -
    Top
    41 %
    match vs all users


    211. Niedertiefenbach Western Germany (3200 BC) ..... 20.61 - Niedertiefenbach33 - ?
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users


    212. Bronze Age Spain Cogotas I (1500 BC) ..... 20.68 - I3490 -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users


    213. Bronze Age Amesbury (1450 BC) ..... 20.68 - I2458 -
    Top
    38 %
    match vs all users


    214. Medieval Tyrolian (580 AD) ..... 20.72 - CL53 -
    Top
    30 %
    match vs all users


    215. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 20.73 - MX259
    Top
    36 %
    match vs all users


    216. Visigoth Germanic Girona (550 AD) ..... 20.74 - I12162 -
    Top
    33 %
    match vs all users


    217. Sicily Buffa Early Bronze Age (2191 BC) ..... 20.75 - I11443
    Top
    34 %
    match vs all users


    218. Nazari Period Andalusia (1400 AD) ..... 20.86 - I8147 -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users


    219. Central Roman (590 AD) ..... 20.87 - SZ32 - ?
    Top
    87 %
    match vs all users


    220. Bronze Age Sorsum Germany (3220 BC) ..... 20.95 - Sorsum -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users


    221. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 21.0 - MX280
    Top
    37 %
    match vs all users


    222. Carthago Outlier San Ercolano (500 AD) ..... 21.0 - R121 -
    Top
    96 %
    match vs all users


    223. Iron Age Catalan (600 BC) ..... 21.04 - I12642 -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users


    224. Iberia Bronze Age (1600 BC) ..... 21.1 - ATP9 -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users


    225. Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1440 AD) ..... 21.18 - R1219 -
    Top
    38 %
    match vs all users


    226. Portugal Middle Bronze Age (1580 BC) ..... 21.22 - TV32032 -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users


    227. Oxford Infirmiary (1790 AD) ..... 21.25 - CSD - ?
    Top
    44 %
    match vs all users


    228. Celtic Medieval Denmark Ribe (1305 AD) ..... 21.39 - G397 -
    Top
    45 %
    match vs all users


    229. Niedertiefenbach Western Germany (3200 BC) ..... 21.41 - Niedertiefenbach21 - ?
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users


    230. Pre-Roman Ullastret Girona (280 BC) ..... 21.43 - I3323 -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users


    231. High Status Bronze Age Wehringen (1865 BC) ..... 21.48 - WEHR_1586 -
    Top
    71 %
    match vs all users


    232. Bell Beaker Scotland (2145 BC) ..... 21.51 - I5471 -
    Top
    32 %
    match vs all users


    233. Late Roman Iberia Granada (470 AD) ..... 21.51 - I3576 -
    Top
    89 %
    match vs all users


    234. Frankish / Hungary (590 AD) ..... 21.6 - SZ23 -
    Top
    31 %
    match vs all users


    235. Bell Beaker France (2300 BC) ..... 21.61 - I1388 -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users


    236. North Alpine Bronze Age (1755 BC) ..... 21.63 - AITI_95 -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users


    237. Niedertiefenbach Western Germany (3200 BC) ..... 21.63 - Niedertiefenbach10 - ?
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users


    238. Greuthungi / Ostrogoth (310 AD) ..... 21.64 - MJ37 -
    Top
    37 %
    match vs all users


    239. Gaelic Settler Viking Iceland (935 AD) ..... 21.66 - ORE-A1 -
    Top
    36 %
    match vs all users


    240. Celtic-Saxon Hinxton (700 AD) ..... 21.66 - HinxtonO2 -
    Top
    36 %
    match vs all users


    241. Morisco Post-Reconquista Granada (1550 AD) ..... 21.79 - I7424 -
    Top
    87 %
    match vs all users


    242. Celtic Briton Gladiator York (250 AD) ..... 21.86 - 3DRIF-16 -
    Top
    33 %
    match vs all users


    243. Late-Roman Era Montefrio Granada (500 AD) ..... 21.96 - I3581 -
    Top
    90 %
    match vs all users


    244. Post-Reconquista Granada (1550 AD) ..... 22.0 - I3807 -
    Top
    94 %
    match vs all users


    245. Central Roman Mausoleo Augusto (500 AD) ..... 22.03 - R32 -
    Top
    90 %
    match vs all users


    246. Justinian Plague Victim (760 AD) ..... 22.06 - LSD021 - ?
    Top
    87 %
    match vs all users


    247. Phoenician Cas Moli Ibiza (270 BC) ..... 22.1 - MS10614 - ?
    Top
    97 %
    match vs all users


    248. Le Mans Revolutionary France (1793 AD) ..... 22.11 - LM_213_T -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users


    249. Viking St. Brice Massacre Oxford (1002 AD) ..... 22.18 - V1P -
    Top
    93 %
    match vs all users


    250. Central Roman (590 AD) ..... 22.29 - SZ43 -
    Top
    83 %
    match vs all users

  8. #2308
    Banned Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,261
    Points
    17,464
    Level
    40
    Points: 17,464, Level: 40
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 586
    Overall activity: 11.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - BY143483
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Stuvanè View Post

    In the end my first medal arrived.

    It's never too late ;)



    congratulations

    I have 5 gold ......sound like the Olympics

    Medieval Piedmont


    580 AD

    CL57

    mtDNA: H24aY-DNA: R1b1a2a1a

    .................................................. ..................



    Late Medieval Villa Magna Italy

    1355 AD

    R52

    mtDNA: T1a1Y-DNA: G2a2a1a2 ..................my grandfather mtdna was T1a1e


    .................................................. .....


    Illyrian / Dalmatian


    1600 BC

    I4331

    mtDNA: I1a1Y-DNA: J2b2a


    .................................................. .


    Scythian Southern Moldova

    290 BC

    scy305

    mtDNA: U5a2Y-DNA: R1b1a1a2


    ................................................


    Central Roman


    590 AD

    SZ32

    mtDNA: H74

  9. #2309
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Duarte's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-01-19
    Location
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts
    1,270
    Points
    47,930
    Level
    67
    Points: 47,930, Level: 67
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 420
    Overall activity: 80.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-DF27-FGC35133

    Ethnic group
    Portuguese-Brazilian
    Country: Brazil



    1 members found this post helpful.

    Mytrueancestry.com

    My results - last update MTA - Ancient Sample Breakdown:



















    My results - last update MTA - Ancient Sample Breakdown By Era - Roman Age:











    Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

  10. #2310
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Posts
    366
    Points
    5,120
    Level
    21
    Points: 5,120, Level: 21
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 430
    Overall activity: 96.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2-M223/I-P78 clade
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H2A3

    Ethnic group
    Italian-Siicly-South
    Country: United States



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Duarte: Nice presentation of results. Well done.

  11. #2311
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Duarte's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-01-19
    Location
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts
    1,270
    Points
    47,930
    Level
    67
    Points: 47,930, Level: 67
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 420
    Overall activity: 80.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-DF27-FGC35133

    Ethnic group
    Portuguese-Brazilian
    Country: Brazil



    Quote Originally Posted by Palermo Trapani View Post
    Duarte: Nice presentation of results. Well done.
    Thank you very much @Palermo Trapani. Happy Easter to you and all your family.

  12. #2312
    Banned Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,261
    Points
    17,464
    Level
    40
    Points: 17,464, Level: 40
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 586
    Overall activity: 11.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - BY143483
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    What is the new chat groups about ?

    Everything changed in my matches and maps now

    Unsure if everything is OK ....or I need to reload everything from scratch

  13. #2313
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Posts
    366
    Points
    5,120
    Level
    21
    Points: 5,120, Level: 21
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 430
    Overall activity: 96.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2-M223/I-P78 clade
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H2A3

    Ethnic group
    Italian-Siicly-South
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Duarte View Post
    Thank you very much @Palermo Trapani. Happy Easter to you and all your family.
    The way this is going I may go on line and find a Liturgy in Latin, or least Chanting the Nicene Creed in Latin! Go ole school praying.

    Anyway, same to you and your family.

  14. #2314
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Duarte's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-01-19
    Location
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts
    1,270
    Points
    47,930
    Level
    67
    Points: 47,930, Level: 67
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 420
    Overall activity: 80.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-DF27-FGC35133

    Ethnic group
    Portuguese-Brazilian
    Country: Brazil



    1 members found this post helpful.
    MTA - Breakdown By Era - Iron Age













    Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
    Last edited by Duarte; 19-04-20 at 16:52.

  15. #2315
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsThree Friends

    Join Date
    26-09-11
    Posts
    2,189
    Points
    31,781
    Level
    54
    Points: 31,781, Level: 54
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 169
    Overall activity: 22.0%


    Country: Spain



    2 members found this post helpful.
    Kit: Medieval Tyrolian (SZ18)


    Outlier Samples
    88. Germanic Medieval Duomo San Nicola Sardinia (1500 AD) ..... 14.98 - SNN001
    141. Iberian Taifa of Valencia (1100 AD) ..... 16.33 - I2515
    162. Portuguese Cordoba Caliphate (1050 AD) ..... 16.85 - I12516
    179. Iberian Cordoba Caliphate (1050 AD) ..... 17.35 - I7498 -
    183. Viking St. Brice Massacre Oxford (1002 AD) ..... 17.39 - V11P -
    184. Nordic Medieval Denmark (1250 AD) ..... 17.47 - G53
    186. Roman/Illyrian Celio Military Hospital (500 AD) ..... 17.48 - R36 -
    187. Hispano-Roman Taifa of Valencia (1200 AD) ..... 17.52 - I12647 -
    198. Danish-Celtic Medieval Denmark (1270 AD) ..... 17.72 - G712 -
    200. Roman Villa Granada Spain (300 AD) ..... 17.76 - I4055 -
    203. Gallo-Roman (590 AD) ..... 17.83 - SZ28 - ?
    221. Late Roman Mix Crypta Balbi (500 AD) ..... 18.26 - R105 -
    228. Lugii Tribe Iron Age Maslomecz (300 AD) ..... 18.36 - PCA89_Mas2 - ?
    229. Scythian Southern Moldova (270 BC) ..... 18.36 - scy192 -
    238. Swede Medieval Denmark (1250 AD) ..... 18.54 - G208 -
    243. Protovillanovia Martinsicuro (930 BC) ..... 18.65 - R1 -
    246. Scythian Southern Moldova (290 BC) ..... 18.73 - scy305 -


    Your closest Archaeogenetic matches...

    (Smaller numbers mean closer matches to you)Info

    1. Franco Medieval Villa Magna Italy (1215 AD) ..... 6.301 - R62 -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users

    2. Visigoth Frankish Girona (550 AD) ..... 6.357 - I12032 -
    Top
    97 %
    match vs all users

    3. Late Medieval Villa Magna Italy (1355 AD) ..... 7.9 - R61 -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users

    4. Frankish-Gaul / Lombardy Italy (580 AD) ..... 8.137 - CL47b
    Top
    98 %
    match vs all users

    5. North Central Lombard (580 AD) ..... 9.018 - CL63 -
    Top
    94 %
    match vs all users

    6. Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1485 AD) ..... 9.025 - R1221 -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users

    7. Sicily Buffa Early Bronze Age (2191 BC) ..... 9.088 - I11443
    Top
    98 %
    match vs all users

    8. Frankish-Gaul / Lombardy Italy (580 AD) ..... 9.142 - CL47 - ?
    Top
    96 %
    match vs all users

    9. Swiss Germanic (580 AD) ..... 9.224 - CL102 - ?
    Top
    94 %
    match vs all users

    10. Frankish-Gallic Lombard Grave (590 AD) ..... 9.233 - SZ27
    Top
    98 %
    match vs all users

    11. Scythian Moldova (290 BC) ..... 9.29 - scy311 -
    Top
    96 %
    match vs all users

    12. Medieval Hungary / Balkan (1244 AD) ..... 9.371 - DA199 -
    Top
    98 %
    match vs all users

    13. Jean-Paul Marat Revolutionary France (1793 AD) ..... 9.427 - Marat -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users

    14. Marseilles Plague Victim (1721 AD) ..... 9.508 - OBS116 - ?
    Top
    98 %
    match vs all users

    15. Germanic Lombard Szolad (590 AD) ..... 9.54 - SZ3 -
    Top
    89 %
    match vs all users

    16. Frankish / Hungary (590 AD) ..... 9.763 - SZ23 -
    Top
    60 %
    match vs all users

    17. Gallo-Roman Mix Crypta Balbi (500 AD) ..... 9.791 - R108 -
    Top
    98 %
    match vs all users

    18. Medieval France Saint-Laurent-de-la-Cabrerisse (1348 AD) ..... 10.16 - SLC1006 - ?
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users

    19. Frankish / Hungary (590 AD) ..... 10.18 - SZ38 - ?
    Top
    60 %
    match vs all users

    20. North Alpine Bronze Age (1815 BC) ..... 10.35 - AITI_72 -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users

    21. Visigoth Germanic Girona (550 AD) ..... 10.39 - I12163 -
    Top
    91 %
    match vs all users

    22. Medieval Denmark (1250 AD) ..... 10.7 - G24 -
    Top
    63 %
    match vs all users

    23. Visigoth Germanic Girona (550 AD) ..... 10.93 - I12162 -
    Top
    57 %
    match vs all users

    24. Roman Cancelleria Basilica (1090 AD) ..... 11.0 - R1224 -
    Top
    98 %
    match vs all users

    25. Late Medieval Villa Magna Italy (1355 AD) ..... 11.12 - R55 -
    Top
    97 %
    match vs all users

    26. Cisalpine Gaul (590 AD) ..... 11.14 - SZ45 -
    Top
    93 %
    match vs all users

    27. Germanic Mixed Tribe (505 AD) ..... 11.34 - AED513 - ?
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users

    28. Frankish Lombard (580 AD) ..... 11.41 - CL49 -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users

    29. Le Mans Revolutionary France (1793 AD) ..... 11.62 - LM_306_T -
    Top
    80 %
    match vs all users

    30. North Alpine Bronze Age (1790 BC) ..... 11.64 - AITI_78 -
    Top
    89 %
    match vs all users

    31. Le Mans Revolutionary France (1793 AD) ..... 11.64 - LM_403_T -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users

    32. Greuthungi / Ostrogoth (310 AD) ..... 11.88 - MJ37 -
    Top
    96 %
    match vs all users

    33. Czech Velke Prilepy (2050 BC) ..... 11.92 - Rise577 -
    Top
    57 %
    match vs all users

    34. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 11.93 - MX254_2
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users

    35. North Alpine Bronze Age (1794 BC) ..... 12.06 - AITI_43 -
    Top
    98 %
    match vs all users

    36. Medieval Tyrolian (580 AD) ..... 12.18 - CL53 -
    Top
    88 %
    match vs all users

    37. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 12.23 - MX279
    Top
    78 %
    match vs all users

    38. Thuringii Tribe (420 AD) ..... 12.23 - AED_1108 -
    Top
    92 %
    match vs all users

    39. Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1485 AD) ..... 12.24 - R1220 -
    Top
    86 %
    match vs all users

    40. Le Mans Revolutionary France (1793 AD) ..... 12.26 - LM_406_T -
    Top
    97 %
    match vs all users

    41. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 12.33 - MX280
    Top
    57 %
    match vs all users

    42. Bell Beaker Scotland (2145 BC) ..... 12.37 - I5471 -
    Top
    48 %
    match vs all users

    43. Medieval Piedmont (580 AD) ..... 12.51 - CL57 -
    Top
    92 %
    match vs all users

    44. Portuguese Cordoba Caliphate (1050 AD) ..... 12.59 - I12514 -
    Top
    96 %
    match vs all users

    45. Viking Gaelic Mix Iceland (935 AD) ..... 12.92 - GTE-A1 -
    Top
    53 %
    match vs all users

    46. Scythian Outlier Hungary (550 BC) ..... 12.92 - DA195 -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users

    47. Alemannic Bavaria (450 AD) ..... 12.98 - BIM_33 -
    Top
    53 %
    match vs all users

    48. Gallo-Roman Lombard Grave (580 AD) ..... 13.01 - CL94 -
    Top
    93 %
    match vs all users

    49. Saxon Hinxton (720 AD) ..... 13.03 - HinxtonO1 -
    Top
    45 %
    match vs all users

    50. Medieval Netherlands Plague II (1360 AD) ..... 13.14 - Ber45 - ?
    Top
    46 %
    match vs all users

    51. Medieval Tyrolian (590 AD) ..... 13.14 - SZ5 -
    Top
    83 %
    match vs all users

    52. Bronze Age Amesbury (1450 BC) ..... 13.23 - I2458 -
    Top
    50 %
    match vs all users

    53. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 13.26 - MX252
    Top
    75 %
    match vs all users

    54. Rugii Tribe Oder-Vistula (135 AD) ..... 13.36 - PCA36 - ?
    Top
    89 %
    match vs all users

    55. Illyrian / Dalmatian (1600 BC) ..... 13.46 - I4331 -
    Top
    95 %
    match vs all users

    56. Alemannic Bavaria (450 AD) ..... 13.47 - BIM33
    Top
    93 %
    match vs all users

    57. Viking Saxon Iceland (1104 AD) ..... 13.65 - TSK-A26 -
    Top
    49 %
    match vs all users

    58. Nordic Lombard (590 AD) ..... 13.69 - SZ14 -
    Top
    48 %
    match vs all users

    59. Bell Beaker England (2150 BC) ..... 13.7 - I1767 -
    Top
    45 %
    match vs all users

    60. Western Scythian Hungary (550 BC) ..... 13.72 - DA194 -
    Top
    60 %
    match vs all users

    61. Germanic Tribe Crypta Balbi (500 AD) ..... 13.74 - R106 -
    Top
    71 %
    match vs all users

    62. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 13.81 - MX259
    Top
    49 %
    match vs all users

    63. Viking St. Brice Massacre Oxford (1002 AD) ..... 13.84 - V4P -
    Top
    87 %
    match vs all users

    64. Germanic Lombard (590 AD) ..... 13.85 - SZ42 -
    Top
    44 %
    match vs all users

    65. Bell Beaker Southern France (2050 BC) ..... 13.86 - I3875 -
    Top
    50 %
    match vs all users

    66. Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1440 AD) ..... 13.89 - R1219 -
    Top
    63 %
    match vs all users
    67. Celtic-Saxon Hinxton Iron Age (67 BC) ..... 14.03 - HI1 -

    Top
    44 %
    match vs all users

    68. Late Iron Age Linton Cambridgeshire (205 BC) ..... 14.23 - Linton -
    Top
    46 %
    match vs all users

    69. Viking St. Brice Massacre Oxford (1002 AD) ..... 14.28 - V2P -
    Top
    84 %
    match vs all users

    70. Bronze Age Dagger Koenigsbrunn (2046 BC) ..... 14.29 - OBKR_80 -
    Top
    47 %
    match vs all users

    71. Saxon Settler Viking Iceland (935 AD) ..... 14.34 - GRS-A1 -
    Top
    51 %
    match vs all users

    72. Bronze Age Vatya Pannonia (1600 BC) ..... 14.38 - Rise480 -
    Top
    96 %
    match vs all users

    73. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 14.42 - MX286
    Top
    92 %
    match vs all users

    74. Late Medieval Icelandic Murderer (1678 AD) ..... 14.44 - KOV-A2 -
    Top
    46 %
    match vs all users

    75. Celtic Briton Gladiator York (250 AD) ..... 14.49 - 6DRIF-22 -
    Top
    53 %
    match vs all users

    76. Post Viking Denmark Odense (1250 AD) ..... 14.51 - G48 -
    Top
    43 %
    match vs all users

    77. Celtic Briton Gladiator York (250 AD) ..... 14.53 - 3DRIF-16 -
    Top
    46 %
    match vs all users

    78. Gaelic Settler Viking Iceland (935 AD) ..... 14.55 - ORE-A1 -
    Top
    49 %
    match vs all users

    79. Celto-Germanic Medieval Denmark (1270 AD) ..... 14.55 - G21 -
    Top
    46 %
    match vs all users

    80. Imperial Rome Mausoleo Augusto (500 AD) ..... 14.57 - R33 -
    Top
    95 %
    match vs all users

    81. Illyrian / Dalmatian (1600 BC) ..... 14.59 - I4332 -
    Top
    95 %
    match vs all users

    82. Medieval Taifa of Valencia (1200 AD) ..... 14.68 - I12648 -
    Top
    58 %
    match vs all users

    83. Roman-Era Empuries (47 BC) ..... 14.73 - I10866 -
    Top
    94 %
    match vs all users

    84. Roman Soldier Germany (300 AD) ..... 14.76 - FN_2
    Top
    97 %
    match vs all users

    85. Anglo Saxon (780 AD) ..... 14.8 - Hinxton HS3 -
    Top
    45 %
    match vs all users

    86. Illyrian / Dalmatian (1200 BC) ..... 14.88 - I3313 -
    Top
    91 %
    match vs all users

    87. Bell Beaker Poland (2500 BC) ..... 14.97 - I4251 -
    Top
    55 %
    match vs all users

    88. Germanic Medieval Duomo San Nicola Sardinia (1500 AD) ..... 14.98 - SNN001
    Top
    92 %
    match vs all users

    89. Celtic-Mix Visigoth Girona Spain (550 AD) ..... 14.99 - I12164 -
    Top
    78 %
    match vs all users

    90. Medieval Villa Magna Italy (990 AD) ..... 15.01 - R63 -
    Top
    96 %
    match vs all users

    91. Germanic Tribe Aargau Switzerland (100 BC) ..... 15.03 - MX190
    Top
    45 %
    match vs all users

    92. Bronze Age Haunstetten Germany (1966 BC) ..... 15.04 - POST_28 -
    Top
    87 %
    match vs all users

    93. Bronze Age Scotland (1450 BC) ..... 15.04 - I2653 -
    Top
    49 %
    match vs all users

    94. Bell Beaker Scotland (2100 BC) ..... 15.08 - I2568 -
    Top
    46 %
    match vs all users

    95. Celt Hinxton Iron Age (45 BC) ..... 15.13 - HI2 -
    Top
    45 %
    match vs all users

    96. North Alpine Bronze Age (1752 BC) ..... 15.21 - AITI_120 -
    Top
    80 %
    match vs all users

    97. Visigoth Iberian Girona (550 AD) ..... 15.22 - I12034 -
    Top
    95 %
    match vs all users

    98. Celtoiberian Outlier Roman Empire VP (100 AD) ..... 15.23 - R116 -
    Top
    95 %
    match vs all users

    99. North Alpine Bronze Age (1788 BC) ..... 15.27 - AITI_40 -
    Top
    83 %
    match vs all users

    100. High Status Male Haunstetten (2059 BC) ..... 15.29 - POST_44 -
    Top
    96 %
    match vs all users

  16. #2316
    Banned Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,261
    Points
    17,464
    Level
    40
    Points: 17,464, Level: 40
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 586
    Overall activity: 11.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - BY143483
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    2 members found this post helpful.
    my father first ancient match has changed ..............from scythian sample to


    E09538=UNTA58_68Sk1
    mtDNA: J1c
    Y-DNA: G2a2a1a2a1a


    from this paper
    https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/135962v1

    Sample found nears Augsburg southern-germany



    my oldest is the same

    34. Proto Thracian/Illyrian Vucedol (2775 BC) ..... 14.31 - I3499 -
    Top 98 % match vs all users


  17. #2317
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    3,712
    Points
    68,285
    Level
    81
    Points: 68,285, Level: 81
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,465
    Overall activity: 72.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - BY143483
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Ancient Ancestry Timelapse map:


    ... Medieval Row time is out of whack, my bad :)

    and just because ... I like it Early Roman Imperial Period:


    Medieval Age

    Last edited by Salento; 16-04-20 at 06:13. Reason: Medieval Age IMG

  18. #2318
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Duarte's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-01-19
    Location
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts
    1,270
    Points
    47,930
    Level
    67
    Points: 47,930, Level: 67
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 420
    Overall activity: 80.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-DF27-FGC35133

    Ethnic group
    Portuguese-Brazilian
    Country: Brazil



    2 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Kit: Medieval Tyrolian (SZ18)


    Outlier Samples
    88. Germanic Medieval Duomo San Nicola Sardinia (1500 AD) ..... 14.98 - SNN001
    141. Iberian Taifa of Valencia (1100 AD) ..... 16.33 - I2515
    162. Portuguese Cordoba Caliphate (1050 AD) ..... 16.85 - I12516
    179. Iberian Cordoba Caliphate (1050 AD) ..... 17.35 - I7498 -
    183. Viking St. Brice Massacre Oxford (1002 AD) ..... 17.39 - V11P -
    184. Nordic Medieval Denmark (1250 AD) ..... 17.47 - G53
    186. Roman/Illyrian Celio Military Hospital (500 AD) ..... 17.48 - R36 -
    187. Hispano-Roman Taifa of Valencia (1200 AD) ..... 17.52 - I12647 -
    198. Danish-Celtic Medieval Denmark (1270 AD) ..... 17.72 - G712 -
    200. Roman Villa Granada Spain (300 AD) ..... 17.76 - I4055 -
    203. Gallo-Roman (590 AD) ..... 17.83 - SZ28 - ?
    221. Late Roman Mix Crypta Balbi (500 AD) ..... 18.26 - R105 -
    228. Lugii Tribe Iron Age Maslomecz (300 AD) ..... 18.36 - PCA89_Mas2 - ?
    229. Scythian Southern Moldova (270 BC) ..... 18.36 - scy192 -
    238. Swede Medieval Denmark (1250 AD) ..... 18.54 - G208 -
    243. Protovillanovia Martinsicuro (930 BC) ..... 18.65 - R1 -
    246. Scythian Southern Moldova (290 BC) ..... 18.73 - scy305 -


    Your closest Archaeogenetic matches...

    (Smaller numbers mean closer matches to you)Info


    1. Franco Medieval Villa Magna Italy (1215 AD) ..... 6.301 - R62 -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users

    2. Visigoth Frankish Girona (550 AD) ..... 6.357 - I12032 -
    Top
    97 %
    match vs all users

    3. Late Medieval Villa Magna Italy (1355 AD) ..... 7.9 - R61 -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users

    4. Frankish-Gaul / Lombardy Italy (580 AD) ..... 8.137 - CL47b
    Top
    98 %
    match vs all users

    5. North Central Lombard (580 AD) ..... 9.018 - CL63 -
    Top
    94 %
    match vs all users

    6. Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1485 AD) ..... 9.025 - R1221 -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users

    7. Sicily Buffa Early Bronze Age (2191 BC) ..... 9.088 - I11443
    Top
    98 %
    match vs all users

    8. Frankish-Gaul / Lombardy Italy (580 AD) ..... 9.142 - CL47 - ?
    Top
    96 %
    match vs all users

    9. Swiss Germanic (580 AD) ..... 9.224 - CL102 - ?
    Top
    94 %
    match vs all users

    10. Frankish-Gallic Lombard Grave (590 AD) ..... 9.233 - SZ27
    Top
    98 %
    match vs all users

    11. Scythian Moldova (290 BC) ..... 9.29 - scy311 -
    Top
    96 %
    match vs all users

    12. Medieval Hungary / Balkan (1244 AD) ..... 9.371 - DA199 -
    Top
    98 %
    match vs all users

    13. Jean-Paul Marat Revolutionary France (1793 AD) ..... 9.427 - Marat -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users

    14. Marseilles Plague Victim (1721 AD) ..... 9.508 - OBS116 - ?
    Top
    98 %
    match vs all users

    15. Germanic Lombard Szolad (590 AD) ..... 9.54 - SZ3 -
    Top
    89 %
    match vs all users

    16. Frankish / Hungary (590 AD) ..... 9.763 - SZ23 -
    Top
    60 %
    match vs all users

    17. Gallo-Roman Mix Crypta Balbi (500 AD) ..... 9.791 - R108 -
    Top
    98 %
    match vs all users

    18. Medieval France Saint-Laurent-de-la-Cabrerisse (1348 AD) ..... 10.16 - SLC1006 - ?
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users

    19. Frankish / Hungary (590 AD) ..... 10.18 - SZ38 - ?
    Top
    60 %
    match vs all users

    20. North Alpine Bronze Age (1815 BC) ..... 10.35 - AITI_72 -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users

    21. Visigoth Germanic Girona (550 AD) ..... 10.39 - I12163 -
    Top
    91 %
    match vs all users

    22. Medieval Denmark (1250 AD) ..... 10.7 - G24 -
    Top
    63 %
    match vs all users

    23. Visigoth Germanic Girona (550 AD) ..... 10.93 - I12162 -
    Top
    57 %
    match vs all users

    24. Roman Cancelleria Basilica (1090 AD) ..... 11.0 - R1224 -
    Top
    98 %
    match vs all users

    25. Late Medieval Villa Magna Italy (1355 AD) ..... 11.12 - R55 -
    Top
    97 %
    match vs all users

    26. Cisalpine Gaul (590 AD) ..... 11.14 - SZ45 -
    Top
    93 %
    match vs all users

    27. Germanic Mixed Tribe (505 AD) ..... 11.34 - AED513 - ?
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users

    28. Frankish Lombard (580 AD) ..... 11.41 - CL49 -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users

    29. Le Mans Revolutionary France (1793 AD) ..... 11.62 - LM_306_T -
    Top
    80 %
    match vs all users

    30. North Alpine Bronze Age (1790 BC) ..... 11.64 - AITI_78 -
    Top
    89 %
    match vs all users

    31. Le Mans Revolutionary France (1793 AD) ..... 11.64 - LM_403_T -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users

    32. Greuthungi / Ostrogoth (310 AD) ..... 11.88 - MJ37 -
    Top
    96 %
    match vs all users

    33. Czech Velke Prilepy (2050 BC) ..... 11.92 - Rise577 -
    Top
    57 %
    match vs all users

    34. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 11.93 - MX254_2
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users

    35. North Alpine Bronze Age (1794 BC) ..... 12.06 - AITI_43 -
    Top
    98 %
    match vs all users

    36. Medieval Tyrolian (580 AD) ..... 12.18 - CL53 -
    Top
    88 %
    match vs all users

    37. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 12.23 - MX279
    Top
    78 %
    match vs all users

    38. Thuringii Tribe (420 AD) ..... 12.23 - AED_1108 -
    Top
    92 %
    match vs all users

    39. Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1485 AD) ..... 12.24 - R1220 -
    Top
    86 %
    match vs all users

    40. Le Mans Revolutionary France (1793 AD) ..... 12.26 - LM_406_T -
    Top
    97 %
    match vs all users

    41. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 12.33 - MX280
    Top
    57 %
    match vs all users

    42. Bell Beaker Scotland (2145 BC) ..... 12.37 - I5471 -
    Top
    48 %
    match vs all users

    43. Medieval Piedmont (580 AD) ..... 12.51 - CL57 -
    Top
    92 %
    match vs all users

    44. Portuguese Cordoba Caliphate (1050 AD) ..... 12.59 - I12514 -
    Top
    96 %
    match vs all users

    45. Viking Gaelic Mix Iceland (935 AD) ..... 12.92 - GTE-A1 -
    Top
    53 %
    match vs all users

    46. Scythian Outlier Hungary (550 BC) ..... 12.92 - DA195 -
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users

    47. Alemannic Bavaria (450 AD) ..... 12.98 - BIM_33 -
    Top
    53 %
    match vs all users

    48. Gallo-Roman Lombard Grave (580 AD) ..... 13.01 - CL94 -
    Top
    93 %
    match vs all users

    49. Saxon Hinxton (720 AD) ..... 13.03 - HinxtonO1 -
    Top
    45 %
    match vs all users

    50. Medieval Netherlands Plague II (1360 AD) ..... 13.14 - Ber45 - ?
    Top
    46 %
    match vs all users

    51. Medieval Tyrolian (590 AD) ..... 13.14 - SZ5 -
    Top
    83 %
    match vs all users

    52. Bronze Age Amesbury (1450 BC) ..... 13.23 - I2458 -
    Top
    50 %
    match vs all users

    53. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 13.26 - MX252
    Top
    75 %
    match vs all users

    54. Rugii Tribe Oder-Vistula (135 AD) ..... 13.36 - PCA36 - ?
    Top
    89 %
    match vs all users

    55. Illyrian / Dalmatian (1600 BC) ..... 13.46 - I4331 -
    Top
    95 %
    match vs all users

    56. Alemannic Bavaria (450 AD) ..... 13.47 - BIM33
    Top
    93 %
    match vs all users

    57. Viking Saxon Iceland (1104 AD) ..... 13.65 - TSK-A26 -
    Top
    49 %
    match vs all users

    58. Nordic Lombard (590 AD) ..... 13.69 - SZ14 -
    Top
    48 %
    match vs all users

    59. Bell Beaker England (2150 BC) ..... 13.7 - I1767 -
    Top
    45 %
    match vs all users

    60. Western Scythian Hungary (550 BC) ..... 13.72 - DA194 -
    Top
    60 %
    match vs all users

    61. Germanic Tribe Crypta Balbi (500 AD) ..... 13.74 - R106 -
    Top
    71 %
    match vs all users

    62. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 13.81 - MX259
    Top
    49 %
    match vs all users

    63. Viking St. Brice Massacre Oxford (1002 AD) ..... 13.84 - V4P -
    Top
    87 %
    match vs all users

    64. Germanic Lombard (590 AD) ..... 13.85 - SZ42 -
    Top
    44 %
    match vs all users

    65. Bell Beaker Southern France (2050 BC) ..... 13.86 - I3875 -
    Top
    50 %
    match vs all users

    66. Late Medieval Cancelleria Basilica (1440 AD) ..... 13.89 - R1219 -
    Top
    63 %
    match vs all users
    67. Celtic-Saxon Hinxton Iron Age (67 BC) ..... 14.03 - HI1 -

    Top
    44 %
    match vs all users

    68. Late Iron Age Linton Cambridgeshire (205 BC) ..... 14.23 - Linton -
    Top
    46 %
    match vs all users

    69. Viking St. Brice Massacre Oxford (1002 AD) ..... 14.28 - V2P -
    Top
    84 %
    match vs all users

    70. Bronze Age Dagger Koenigsbrunn (2046 BC) ..... 14.29 - OBKR_80 -
    Top
    47 %
    match vs all users

    71. Saxon Settler Viking Iceland (935 AD) ..... 14.34 - GRS-A1 -
    Top
    51 %
    match vs all users

    72. Bronze Age Vatya Pannonia (1600 BC) ..... 14.38 - Rise480 -
    Top
    96 %
    match vs all users

    73. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 14.42 - MX286
    Top
    92 %
    match vs all users

    74. Late Medieval Icelandic Murderer (1678 AD) ..... 14.44 - KOV-A2 -
    Top
    46 %
    match vs all users

    75. Celtic Briton Gladiator York (250 AD) ..... 14.49 - 6DRIF-22 -
    Top
    53 %
    match vs all users

    76. Post Viking Denmark Odense (1250 AD) ..... 14.51 - G48 -
    Top
    43 %
    match vs all users

    77. Celtic Briton Gladiator York (250 AD) ..... 14.53 - 3DRIF-16 -
    Top
    46 %
    match vs all users

    78. Gaelic Settler Viking Iceland (935 AD) ..... 14.55 - ORE-A1 -
    Top
    49 %
    match vs all users

    79. Celto-Germanic Medieval Denmark (1270 AD) ..... 14.55 - G21 -
    Top
    46 %
    match vs all users

    80. Imperial Rome Mausoleo Augusto (500 AD) ..... 14.57 - R33 -
    Top
    95 %
    match vs all users

    81. Illyrian / Dalmatian (1600 BC) ..... 14.59 - I4332 -
    Top
    95 %
    match vs all users

    82. Medieval Taifa of Valencia (1200 AD) ..... 14.68 - I12648 -
    Top
    58 %
    match vs all users

    83. Roman-Era Empuries (47 BC) ..... 14.73 - I10866 -
    Top
    94 %
    match vs all users

    84. Roman Soldier Germany (300 AD) ..... 14.76 - FN_2
    Top
    97 %
    match vs all users

    85. Anglo Saxon (780 AD) ..... 14.8 - Hinxton HS3 -
    Top
    45 %
    match vs all users

    86. Illyrian / Dalmatian (1200 BC) ..... 14.88 - I3313 -
    Top
    91 %
    match vs all users

    87. Bell Beaker Poland (2500 BC) ..... 14.97 - I4251 -
    Top
    55 %
    match vs all users

    88. Germanic Medieval Duomo San Nicola Sardinia (1500 AD) ..... 14.98 - SNN001
    Top
    92 %
    match vs all users

    89. Celtic-Mix Visigoth Girona Spain (550 AD) ..... 14.99 - I12164 -
    Top
    78 %
    match vs all users

    90. Medieval Villa Magna Italy (990 AD) ..... 15.01 - R63 -
    Top
    96 %
    match vs all users

    91. Germanic Tribe Aargau Switzerland (100 BC) ..... 15.03 - MX190
    Top
    45 %
    match vs all users

    92. Bronze Age Haunstetten Germany (1966 BC) ..... 15.04 - POST_28 -
    Top
    87 %
    match vs all users

    93. Bronze Age Scotland (1450 BC) ..... 15.04 - I2653 -
    Top
    49 %
    match vs all users

    94. Bell Beaker Scotland (2100 BC) ..... 15.08 - I2568 -
    Top
    46 %
    match vs all users

    95. Celt Hinxton Iron Age (45 BC) ..... 15.13 - HI2 -
    Top
    45 %
    match vs all users

    96. North Alpine Bronze Age (1752 BC) ..... 15.21 - AITI_120 -
    Top
    80 %
    match vs all users

    97. Visigoth Iberian Girona (550 AD) ..... 15.22 - I12034 -
    Top
    95 %
    match vs all users

    98. Celtoiberian Outlier Roman Empire VP (100 AD) ..... 15.23 - R116 -
    Top
    95 %
    match vs all users

    99. North Alpine Bronze Age (1788 BC) ..... 15.27 - AITI_40 -
    Top
    83 %
    match vs all users

    100. High Status Male Haunstetten (2059 BC) ..... 15.29 - POST_44 -
    Top
    96 %
    match vs all users
    Quote Originally Posted by torzio View Post
    my father first ancient match has changed ..............from scythian sample to


    E09538=UNTA58_68Sk1
    mtDNA: J1c
    Y-DNA: G2a2a1a2a1a


    from this paper
    https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/135962v1

    Sample found nears Augsburg southern-germany



    my oldest is the same

    34. Proto Thracian/Illyrian Vucedol (2775 BC) ..... 14.31 - I3499 -
    Top 98 % match vs all users

    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    Ancient Ancestry Timelapse map:


    ... Medieval Row time is out of whack, my bad :)

    and just because ... I like it Early Roman Imperial Period:


    Medieval Age

    Save @Carlos, my dear ancient Iberian brother. Save @torzio and @Salento, my dear ancient Roman Brothers. Regards and health for all, extensive to all Eupedia members anywhere in the world.

  19. #2319
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Joey37's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-06-18
    Location
    Coventry, Rhode Island
    Posts
    414
    Points
    6,248
    Level
    23
    Points: 6,248, Level: 23
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 302
    Overall activity: 11.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1a-YP445
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c2b

    Ethnic group
    Celto-Germanic
    Country: USA - Rhode Island



    Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 11.36.02 AM.pngApparently I resemble my western German ancestors the most, with Franks and Celts. Or adding one part Sicilian DNA to four parts British Isles DNA to make ersatz West German DNA, in addition to the actual western German DNA I have.

  20. #2320
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    10-02-18
    Location
    Nyírbátor, Szabolcs county
    Posts
    94
    Points
    2,289
    Level
    13
    Points: 2,289, Level: 13
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 161
    Overall activity: 2.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-Y81971; R1a-YP415;
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H16f

    Ethnic group
    hungarian, ruthenian, celtic, proto-german, scandinavian
    Country: Hungary



    Well, it seems to be I haven't any roman ancestry. But eastern gaul (scordisci, anarti, boii), rusyn, scythian, avar and ostrogoth yes.

    Gaul + Kievan Rus (8.548)
    Scythian + Kievan Rus (8.733)
    Gaul + Avar (9.021)
    Scythian + Avar (9.759)
    Scythian (10.57)
    Avar (11.89)
    Avar + Kievan Rus (12.05)
    Kievan Rus (14.13)
    Gaul (18.58)
    Ostrogoth (19.05)

    My two medallion are a scythian man and a greuthingian ostrogoth woman 1000 years later.

    Scythian Ukraine

    600 BC

    scy009



    mtDNA: J2b1a6Y-DNA: R1b1a1a2

    You are a top 95 % match to this sample! This makes your relationship to this individual exceptional.


    Shared DNA: (Sample Quality: 40)
    5 SNP chains (min. 61 SNPs) / 24.41 cM
    Largest segment=472 SNPs / 6.86 cM

    Your raw DNA is 95 % closer than other matching users


    Chr. 11

    353 SNPs







    Chr. 16

    580 SNPs









    Chr. 20

    387 SNPs









    Greuthungi / Ostrogoth

    310 AD

    MJ37



    mtDNA: T2g1

    You are a top 96 % match to this sample! This makes your relationship to this individual exceptional.


    Shared DNA: (Sample Quality: 9)
    5 SNP chains (min. 61 SNPs) / 14.34 cM
    Largest segment=130 SNPs / 4.87 cM

    Your raw DNA is 96 % closer than other matching users


    Chr. 1

    104 SNPs







    Chr. 2

    103 SNPs







    Chr. 6

    108 SNPs







    Chr. 8

    122 SNPs







    Chr. 22

    130 SNPs






  21. #2321
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    mitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    14-10-17
    Location
    England
    Posts
    42
    Points
    2,444
    Level
    13
    Points: 2,444, Level: 13
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    (Brother) R-M269
    MtDNA haplogroup
    T2b4

    Ethnic group
    Celto-germanic
    Country: United Kingdom



    My top "Deep Dive" match:

    Viking Gaelic Mix Iceland


    935 AD


    SSG-A4





    mtDNA: [Upgrade to see]

    Shared DNA: (Sample Quality: 95)
    9 SNP chains (min. 60 SNPs) / 150.95 cM
    Largest segment=229 SNPs / 50.38 cM?

    How on earth can I share a segment of 50.38 cM with someone who lived over a thousand years ago? I didn't think that was possible.

  22. #2322
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Stuvanè's Avatar
    Join Date
    25-09-16
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    398
    Points
    20,949
    Level
    44
    Points: 20,949, Level: 44
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 701
    Overall activity: 40.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1e

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: Italy



    Curious news from the last update of MTA.

    They backdated this Szolad sample SZ1 to the late Central European Bronze Age (1000 BC). Various users requested verification, but MTA confirmed that it would not be an oversight (they are classifying it as an "outlier").
    If this were confirmed at this point, there is a good chance that the other specimens of the Szolad cemetery with similar or identical autosomal of the Lombard age are 1) native to the Pannonian region, not born from a mixed Roman-Lombard family and not even descendants of Italic settlers who moved to provincial territories 2) that we have the representative of a late Bronze Age group somehow connected to the ancient Italic and Balkan peoples, perhaps arisen from the same ancestral populations of Central Europe (which would explain why its DNA fragments they are so widespread among many of us MTA users). It would also confirm that genetic "continuum" of ancient pre-Slavic and pre-Germanic central Europe, with the areas of central-northern Italy and also other more western ones


  23. #2323
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    3,712
    Points
    68,285
    Level
    81
    Points: 68,285, Level: 81
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,465
    Overall activity: 72.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - BY143483
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    re-upload

    new sample: SZ1 Roman Outlier Lombard Grave (590 AD)

    (why outlier ???) (No Gender yet)

    WoW, the shared DNA ...

    SZ1 has new name, it is not longer labeled as an Outlier, ... I never liked that term in general, ...


  24. #2324
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsThree Friends

    Join Date
    26-09-11
    Posts
    2,189
    Points
    31,781
    Level
    54
    Points: 31,781, Level: 54
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 169
    Overall activity: 22.0%


    Country: Spain



    New results

    86. Early Bronze Age Abisso del Vento Sicily (2073 BC) ..... 15.27
    - I8561
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users
    100. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 15.97 - MX256
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users
    109. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2240 BC) ..... 16.43 - MX277
    Top
    99 %
    match vs all users
    144. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 17.55 - MX258 -
    Top
    64 %
    match vs all users
    154. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 17.85 - MX252 -
    Top
    45 %
    match vs all users
    211. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2240 BC) ..... 20.32 - MX265 -
    Top
    92 %
    match vs all users
    220. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 20.73 - MX259 -
    Top
    36 %
    match vs all users
    226. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 21.0 - MX280
    Top
    36 %
    match vs all users

    The Bronze Age site at Singen (Hohentwiel) is the largest known Early Bronze Age cemetery in southern Germany and located in the valley next to the Hohentwiel volcano just northwest of Lake Constance. Over 96 graves were discovered here which were buried in four to five distinct zones as kin-related groups. Many graves contained an elaborate stone setting with evidence of wooden coffins. The females were buried pointed to the south whereas the males were pointed north. Female graves contained awls, pins, neck rings or bracelets whereas the males were buried with bracelts, pins and a dagger at their waist. The copper alloys in the metalwork were very advanced and it is believed that Singen metal was mined in the Alps and this community was part of a large trade network with the broader Black Forest and Switzerland regions.




  25. #2325
    Banned Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,261
    Points
    17,464
    Level
    40
    Points: 17,464, Level: 40
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 586
    Overall activity: 11.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - BY143483
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    SZ1 has new name, it is not longer labeled as an Outlier, ... I never liked that term in general, ...

    thanks

    I have


    6. Bronze Age Szolad Hungary (1000 BC) ..... 9.36 - SZ1
    Top 98 % match vs all users



    SZ1:
    mtDNA: J1b
    Y-DNA: R1a1a1b2a2a(Z2123)

    .................................................. .................................


    also , new.......is Neolithic age [Hidden] - upgrade to Zeus ..... 18.75 - MX265 - ..............No idea on this one



Page 93 of 105 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •