MyTrueAncestry Mytrueancestry.com

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 11.36.02 AM.pngApparently I resemble my western German ancestors the most, with Franks and Celts. Or adding one part Sicilian DNA to four parts British Isles DNA to make ersatz West German DNA, in addition to the actual western German DNA I have.

Well, it seems to be I haven't any roman ancestry. But eastern gaul (scordisci, anarti, boii), rusyn, scythian, avar and ostrogoth yes.

Gaul + Kievan Rus (8.548)
Scythian + Kievan Rus (8.733)
Gaul + Avar (9.021)
Scythian + Avar (9.759)
Scythian (10.57)
Avar (11.89)
Avar + Kievan Rus (12.05)
Kievan Rus (14.13)
Gaul (18.58)
Ostrogoth (19.05)

My two medallion are a scythian man and a greuthingian ostrogoth woman 1000 years later.

[h=4]Scythian Ukraine[/h]
[h=4]600 BC[/h]
[h=4] scy009
[/h]

mtDNA: J2b1a6Y-DNA: R1b1a1a2

TrophyAward.png
[h=6]You are a top 95 % match to this sample! This makes your relationship to this individual exceptional.[/h]
Shared DNA: (Sample Quality: 40)
5 SNP chains (min. 61 SNPs) / 24.41 cM
Largest segment=472 SNPs / 6.86 cM

Your raw DNA is 95 % closer than other matching users

Chr. 11

353 SNPs

Chr. 16

580 SNPs

Chr. 20

387 SNPs

[h=4]Greuthungi / Ostrogoth[/h]
[h=4]310 AD[/h]
[h=4] MJ37
[/h]

mtDNA: T2g1

TrophyAward.png
[h=6]You are a top 96 % match to this sample! This makes your relationship to this individual exceptional.[/h]
Shared DNA: (Sample Quality: 9)
5 SNP chains (min. 61 SNPs) / 14.34 cM
Largest segment=130 SNPs / 4.87 cM

Your raw DNA is 96 % closer than other matching users

Chr. 1

104 SNPs

Chr. 2

103 SNPs

Chr. 6

108 SNPs

Chr. 8

122 SNPs

Chr. 22

130 SNPs

My top "Deep Dive" match:

Viking Gaelic Mix Iceland

935 AD

SSG-A4

mtDNA: [Upgrade to see]

Shared DNA: (Sample Quality: 95)
9 SNP chains (min. 60 SNPs) / 150.95 cM
Largest segment=229 SNPs / 50.38 cM?

How on earth can I share a segment of 50.38 cM with someone who lived over a thousand years ago? I didn't think that was possible.

Curious news from the last update of MTA.

They backdated this Szolad sample SZ1 to the late Central European Bronze Age (1000 BC). Various users requested verification, but MTA confirmed that it would not be an oversight (they are classifying it as an "outlier").
If this were confirmed at this point, there is a good chance that the other specimens of the Szolad cemetery with similar or identical autosomal of the Lombard age are 1) native to the Pannonian region, not born from a mixed Roman-Lombard family and not even descendants of Italic settlers who moved to provincial territories 2) that we have the representative of a late Bronze Age group somehow connected to the ancient Italic and Balkan peoples, perhaps arisen from the same ancestral populations of Central Europe (which would explain why its DNA fragments they are so widespread among many of us MTA users). It would also confirm that genetic "continuum" of ancient pre-Slavic and pre-Germanic central Europe, with the areas of central-northern Italy and also other more western ones

93426649_223625195405804_7911241596438315008_n.png

re-upload

new sample: SZ1 Roman Outlier Lombard Grave (590 AD)

(why outlier ???) (No Gender yet)

WoW, the shared DNA ...

fhu5JeY.jpg

SZ1 has new name, it is not longer labeled as an Outlier, ... I never liked that term in general, ...

yIwgLH0.jpg

New results

86. Early Bronze Age Abisso del Vento Sicily (2073 BC) ..... 15.27
- I8561
99 %
match vs all users
100. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 15.97 - MX256
99 %
match vs all users
109. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2240 BC) ..... 16.43 - MX277
99 %
match vs all users
144. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 17.55 - MX258 -
64 %
match vs all users
154. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 17.85 - MX252 -
45 %
match vs all users
211. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2240 BC) ..... 20.32 - MX265 -
92 %
match vs all users
220. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 20.73 - MX259 -
36 %
match vs all users
226. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 21.0 - MX280
36 %
match vs all users

The Bronze Age site at Singen (Hohentwiel) is the largest known Early Bronze Age cemetery in southern Germany and located in the valley next to the Hohentwiel volcano just northwest of Lake Constance. Over 96 graves were discovered here which were buried in four to five distinct zones as kin-related groups. Many graves contained an elaborate stone setting with evidence of wooden coffins. The females were buried pointed to the south whereas the males were pointed north. Female graves contained awls, pins, neck rings or bracelets whereas the males were buried with bracelts, pins and a dagger at their waist. The copper alloys in the metalwork were very advanced and it is believed that Singen metal was mined in the Alps and this community was part of a large trade network with the broader Black Forest and Switzerland regions.

SZ1 has new name, it is not longer labeled as an Outlier, ... I never liked that term in general, ...

yIwgLH0.jpg

thanks

I have

6. Bronze Age Szolad Hungary (1000 BC) ..... 9.36 - SZ1
Top 98 % match vs all users

SZ1:
mtDNA: J1b
Y-DNA: R1a1a1b2a2a(Z2123)

...................................................................................

also , new.......is Neolithic age [Hidden] - upgrade to Zeus ..... 18.75 - MX265 - ..............No idea on this one

thanks

I have

SZ1:

...................................................................................

also , new.......is Neolithic age [Hidden] - upgrade to Zeus ..... 18.75 - MX265 - ..............No idea on this one

As it is labelled MX265, isn’t it the brand new R1a-M458 sample from iron age southern Germany. Dibran recently started a thread about it. I am quoting:

« One sample on a upcoming paper on social and genetic structure of Late Neolithic Switzerland may belong to R1a-M458 pending further examination. Sample MX265 was discovered in the District of Constance, which is in Southwest Germany on the Swiss border. If I am not mistaken the sample was from the Bronze Age. If it is confirmed it would be pretty neat considering we only have medieval samples of descending clades. »

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

@torzio @Illyri

I haven’t this one, referenced by you, in my top 125. But I have the three samples below that came from the same paper. In this sense, you can would access the link below.

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0139705

YAPb0jd.jpg

VLbLC44.jpg

pvReMCa.jpg

jfTRIgN.jpg

wow, thanks

Lake Constance .............where my 1450 BDM papers from Val di Non areas, state my paternal line comes from .....other is Augsburg ..................state , I mean the person stating certain families come from when reaching Val di Non

very much appreciated as I could not find it

As it is labelled MX265, isn’t it the brand new R1a-M458 sample from iron age southern Germany. Dibran recently started a thread about it. I am quoting:

« One sample on a upcoming paper on social and genetic structure of Late Neolithic Switzerland may belong to R1a-M458 pending further examination. Sample MX265 was discovered in the District of Constance, which is in Southwest Germany on the Swiss border. If I am not mistaken the sample was from the Bronze Age. If it is confirmed it would be pretty neat considering we only have medieval samples of descending clades. »

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

thanks.....can you link me where he states this

Curious news from the last update of MTA.

They backdated this Szolad sample SZ1 to the late Central European Bronze Age (1000 BC). Various users requested verification, but MTA confirmed that it would not be an oversight (they are classifying it as an "outlier").
If this were confirmed at this point, there is a good chance that the other specimens of the Szolad cemetery with similar or identical autosomal of the Lombard age are 1) native to the Pannonian region, not born from a mixed Roman-Lombard family and not even descendants of Italic settlers who moved to provincial territories 2) that we have the representative of a late Bronze Age group somehow connected to the ancient Italic and Balkan peoples, perhaps arisen from the same ancestral populations of Central Europe (which would explain why its DNA fragments they are so widespread among many of us MTA users). It would also confirm that genetic "continuum" of ancient pre-Slavic and pre-Germanic central Europe, with the areas of central-northern Italy and also other more western ones

93426649_223625195405804_7911241596438315008_n.png

IIRC, the paper stated.....the Lombards arrived and destroyed the Rugii tribe ( originally from the baltic sea ) and married and/or enslaved the remaining Pannonian populace .....................but I am not stating BC times , but the Lombard move into modern Eastern Austria and Hungaria

thanks

I have

SZ1:

my sister

47. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2240 BC) ..... 14.97 - MX265 -
Top 99 % match vs all users

my father and 1st cousin does not have this marker.................so it is my mother's side

my father, myself, my sister and my 1st cousin all have the SZ1 sample though

my sister

47. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2240 BC) ..... 14.97 - MX265 -
Top 99 % match vs all users

my father and 1st cousin does not have this marker.................so it is my mother's side

my father, myself, my sister and my 1st cousin all have the SZ1 sample though

MTA should add the X Chromosome too,
and then in the “Deep Dive”, any matches on your X chr. would be from your mother’s side,
although your Father could also pass to you the same samples, but not in your X chromosome.

GiQ2ZX7.jpg

k6JWVYI.jpg

Last edited:
IIRC, the paper stated.....the Lombards arrived and destroyed the Rugii tribe ( originally from the baltic sea ) and married and/or enslaved the remaining Pannonian populace .....................but I am not stating BC times , but the Lombard move into modern Eastern Austria and Hungaria

Relata refero

(this is the correspondence between the group administrator of Facebook MTA users group and the MTA staff) :indifferent:

93576567_2594483337537427_1842315299517366272_n.png

93687069_350596852567947_6993400947774849024_n.png

MTA should add the X Chromosome too,
and then in the “Deep Dive”, any matches on your X chr. would be from your mother’s side,
although your Father could also pass to you the same samples, but not in your X chromosome.

GiQ2ZX7.jpg

k6JWVYI.jpg

Yes, that can be also a scenario

btw .....SNP Tracker added our SNP ..............for myself,I support basically the final 2 placements of these markers, the others i am very speculative on.
Other sites have Z19945 on this map on the ancient town of Martar on the Naro river in Modern Bosnia

Yes, that can be also a scenario

btw .....SNP Tracker added our SNP ..............for myself,I support basically the final 2 placements of these markers, the others i am very speculative on.
Other sites have Z19945 on this map on the ancient town of Martar on the Naro river in Modern Bosnia

This is the path :)
the Balkan spots (dark blue) are about 4/5000+ years old.

BLm6n1z.jpg

This thread has been viewed 1261095 times.

Back