MyTrueAncestry Mytrueancestry.com

Gladiateur nordique-celtique York
6DRIF-18 (250 après JC)

Haplogroupe d'ADNmt: H1bs
Haplogroupe ADN Y: R1b1a2a1a

Match de plongée profonde! 92% plus proche que les autres qui partagent cet échantillon de plongée profonde
Distance génétique: 13.810
Correspondance d'échantillons! 55% plus proche que les autres utilisateurs
Gladiateur celtique York
6DRIF-21 (250 après JC)

Haplogroupe ADNmt: J1c3e2
Haplogroupe ADN Y: R1b1a2a1a2c2

Match de plongée profonde! 97% plus proche que les autres qui partagent cet échantillon de plongée profonde
Distance génétique: 14.294
Sample Match! 46% plus proche que les autres utilisateurs
Celtic Briton Gladiator York
6DRIF-22 (250 après JC)

Haplogroupe d'ADNmt: H
Haplogroupe ADN Y: R1b1a2a1a2b

Match de plongée profonde! 87% plus proche que les autres qui partagent cet échantillon de plongée profonde
Distance génétique: 14,363
Match Match! 54% plus proche que les autres utilisateurs
6DRIF-23 (250 après JC)

Haplogroupe d'ADNmt: H6a1b2
Haplogroupe ADN Y: R1b1a2a1a

Distance génétique: 15,658
échantillon de correspondance! 51% plus proche que les autres utilisateurs
6DRIF-3 (250 après JC)

Haplogroupe ADNmt: J1b1a1
Haplogroupe ADN Y: R1b1a2a1a1

Distance génétique: 15.728
échantillon de correspondance! 47% plus proche que les autres utilisateurs
3DRIF-16 (250 AD)

Haplogroupe d'ADNmt: H6a1a
Haplogroupe ADN Y: R1b1a2a1a1

Match de plongée profonde! 88% plus proche que les autres qui partagent cet échantillon de plongée profonde
Distance génétique: 13,548
Sample Match! 51% plus proche que les autres utilisateurs
Égyptien / Proche-Orient Gladiator York
3DRIF-26 (250 après JC)

Haplogroupe d'ADNmt: H5
Haplogroupe ADN Y: J2

(Vous ne correspondez pas à cet échantillon)

I'm on board of Floki this week :grin: :wink:

Viking Boat Burial Iceland

VDP-A5 (925 AD)

mtDNA Haplogroup: H2a2a

Y-DNA Haplogroup:

Genetic Distance: 8.4604
Sample Match! 99% closer than other users
Viking Celtic Boat Burial Iceland

VDP-A6 (925 AD)

mtDNA Haplogroup: H1c3a

Y-DNA Haplogroup: R1a1a1b1a3a

Genetic Distance: 6.1574
Sample Match! 96% closer than other users
Viking Gaelic Boat Burial Iceland

VDP-A7 (925 AD)

mtDNA Haplogroup: H4a1a1

Y-DNA Haplogroup: R1b1a1a2a1a1b

Genetic Distance: 7.5877
Sample Match! 99% closer than other users
Viking Norse Iceland

DKS-A1 (935 AD)

mtDNA Haplogroup: U5a1h

Y-DNA Haplogroup: R1a1a1b1a3

Genetic Distance: 9.3164
Sample Match! 98% closer than other users

God save me

mareo1.jpg

Since there are so many Vikings, I had some very handsome boys who ate seafood that, apparently, some hicks massacred horribly in a church, according to what they say and others who are half Gaelic, had more but some are disappearing and others arriving as is known from the distance.

My new results this week

Lu%25C3%25ADs16.jpeg

Singe15.jpeg

Singen16.jpeg

Singen19.jpeg

Singen20.jpeg

medievalLaPalma.jpeg

Hello Carlos. I hope you're not mad at me. I have more friends (and vinyl records too) than enemies. But because of the way I act, my enemies are faithful and I am not in the habit of letting my guard down. LOL. I hope to remain on your list of virtual friends because I did not remove you from my virtual list of friends. I salute you and, symbolically, consider this a greeting to all Spanish people in their arduous struggle against the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are some of my recent results obtained after the latest MTA updates. We need a little distraction to ease the chaos. The son of a friend of mine had gone by car to visit his girlfriend in the city of Rio de Janeiro. The car was barred at the fiscal checkpoint that exists on the border of the states of Minas Gerais and Rio de Janeiro and he was forced to return to Belo Horizonte with a reprimand from the police and a fine on his lap.

cJe2P2s.png

oFal6Mi.png

diWOdQH.png

As9lnyw.png

iPBf9fW.png

qBYihL6.png

FR0FCuR.png

JrSEZmT.png

pzqqLHg.png

wBDr5fZ.jpg

xH9acdU.png

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

God save me

mareo1.jpg

Since there are so many Vikings, I had some very handsome boys who ate seafood that, apparently, some hicks massacred horribly in a church, according to what they say and others who are half Gaelic, had more but some are disappearing and others arriving as is known from the distance.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

ROFLOL, I spare the seasick Carlos......

I hoped that I could hide my true identity, but you uncovered me.....
Your closest Ancient populations...

DanishViking.jpg
Viking Danish

Lombard.jpg
Longobard

Danish VikingsLongobardsVikingsNorwegian VikingsSaxons
Viking Danish + Longobard (1.642)
Viking + Saxon (2.049)
Viking + Longobard (2.59)
Viking Norwegian + Saxon (2.665)
Viking Danish + Saxon (2.677)
Viking (4.632)
Viking Norwegian (5.201)
Longobard (6.024)
Viking Danish (6.137)
Saxon (7.037)

And my mother has these result:
High Ranking Birka Shield-maiden

BirkaPhoto.jpg

The Birka female Viking warrior was a woman buried in the 10th century in Birka, Sweden and discovered in the 1870s. The grave was assumed to be a "battle hardened man" for 128 years until DNA analysis proved she was actually a high-ranking professional warrior. Shield-maidens are female warriors that take on male roles including wielding weapons and are depicted in many period figures, tapestries and brooches as well as mentioned by the famous Danish historian of the time, Saxo Grammaticus.

PreviousNext

Viking High-Ranking Shieldmaiden

brk581 (950 AD)

mtDNA Haplogroup: T2b

Y-DNA Haplogroup:

Genetic Distance: 11.908

Yourdna:

On top of that:
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]
rs4680.jpg

Worrier Versus Warrior

[/COLOR]
rs4680GGPeople with your genotype fall into the "warrior" category.

SHOW/HIDE REFERENCES

It's inevitable.......

9crx5w55.15.28.png

There is a Viking in the room.....But please keep it for yourself, because otherwise I get in trouble.:grin:

Please note that this is not Louis XVI's DNA! He belonged to haplogroup R1b-U106, not G2a. This sample was mistakenly thought to belong to Louis XVI. So this sample is worthless and it is surprising that MyTrueAncestry used it.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

ROFLOL, I spare the seasick Carlos......

I hoped that I could hide my true identity, but you uncovered me.....
Your closest Ancient populations...

DanishViking.jpg
Viking Danish

Lombard.jpg
Longobard

Danish VikingsLongobardsVikingsNorwegian VikingsSaxons
Viking Danish + Longobard (1.642)
Viking + Saxon (2.049)
Viking + Longobard (2.59)
Viking Norwegian + Saxon (2.665)
Viking Danish + Saxon (2.677)
Viking (4.632)
Viking Norwegian (5.201)
Longobard (6.024)
Viking Danish (6.137)
Saxon (7.037)

And my mother has these result:
High Ranking Birka Shield-maiden

BirkaPhoto.jpg

The Birka female Viking warrior was a woman buried in the 10th century in Birka, Sweden and discovered in the 1870s. The grave was assumed to be a "battle hardened man" for 128 years until DNA analysis proved she was actually a high-ranking professional warrior. Shield-maidens are female warriors that take on male roles including wielding weapons and are depicted in many period figures, tapestries and brooches as well as mentioned by the famous Danish historian of the time, Saxo Grammaticus.

PreviousNext

Viking High-Ranking Shieldmaiden

brk581 (950 AD)

mtDNA Haplogroup: T2b

Y-DNA Haplogroup:

Genetic Distance: 11.908

Yourdna:

On top of that:
rs4680.jpg

Worrier Versus Warrior

[/COLOR]
rs4680GGPeople with your genotype fall into the "warrior" category.

SHOW/HIDE REFERENCES

It's inevitable.......

9crx5w55.15.28.png

There is a Viking in the room.....But please keep it for yourself, because otherwise I get in trouble.:grin:

Motion sickness

I could actually get over it

rs1195218GG
People with your genotype are more likely to get motion sickness.

SHOW/HIDE REFERENCES
rs9834560CC
People with your genotype are less likely to get motion sickness.

SHOW/HIDE REFERENCES

rs4680.jpg

rs4680AA
Gene: COMT

People with your genotype fall into the "worrier" category, which is an advantage in memory and attention tasks
"The Warrior gene" versus the "Worrier gene". (AA)(worrier) confers advantage in memory and attention tasks

The one with the mask had it but it's gone.

Had danish viking gone this week and vandal came

Gallo-Illyrian-Visigoths-Etruscans-Iberians

Gallo-Roman + Illyrian (5.991)
Iberian + Illyrian (5.994)
Visigoth + Illyrian (6.582)
Iberian + Gallo-Roman (6.952)
Etruscan + Illyrian (7.765)
Visigoth (8.765)
Gallo-Roman (9.032)
Etruscan (10.31)
Illyrian (10.75)
Iberian (12.19)

Please note that this is not Louis XVI's DNA! He belonged to haplogroup R1b-U106, not G2a. This sample was mistakenly thought to belong to Louis XVI. So this sample is worthless and it is surprising that MyTrueAncestry used it.

Oh Maciamo. You have just thrown a bucket of cold water in my intention to claim the French throne or at least the possession of the French crown jewels. This was not to be told to anyone. It was a secret that must to be mantained hidden at seven keys. LOL. When I visited the Louvre museum for the last time, luck rewarded me with the fact that the wing where the French crown jewels are on display was open, a rare occurrence. I had the intention going to formally claim ownership of all of these jewels ater MTA displayig my Deep Dive matches with King Louis XVI of French. LOL. Sorry me, it's just a joke. LOL. :LOL::LOL:
Thank you for the intervention and for the information. (y)
Greetings.:)

mta1.jpg

mta2.jpg

My results updated and I finally have some close matches, but I have some questions.
I'm ethnic Croat, yet I have the most in common with "Romans". By Romans does it mean Romanized Illyrians/Pannonians/whatever. Because I definitely have no Italian in me, judging by results from every test I've ever taken.
Also no Spanish-Iberian, yet I have a solid chunk of Roman Hispania? Could this be due to migrating tribes? One of my "relatives" from their archive is labelled; Visigoth Mixed Slav Girona (550 AD). Could they be counting this Slavo-German(?) as Roman Hispanian becuase they were living there at the time, rather than ethnic?
Also I'm surprised with the amount of Scythian I'm getting, wheras my Early Slav percentage is low (~5%). Does this mean I'm related to Steppic peoples, or were these Scythians actually ethnic Slavs that were Scythianized? Same in regards to the Hungarian, were these early Hungarians, at least partly, Magyarized Slavs hence my close relation? Or are people groups simply closest related to their neighbours.
Judging by my K36 I'm generally closest related to Balkan Slavs+Hungarians+Romanians, then to other Slavs and Central Europeans. Less so with Albanians and Greeks, and much less so with Italians and Iberians.
Sorry for all the questions, just curious if anyone can help make more sense of it.
Regards!

View attachment 11923

View attachment 11924

My results updated and I finally have some close matches, but I have some questions.
I'm ethnic Croat, yet I have the most in common with "Romans". By Romans does it mean Romanized Illyrians/Pannonians/whatever. Because I definitely have no Italian in me, judging by results from every test I've ever taken.
Also no Spanish-Iberian, yet I have a solid chunk of Roman Hispania? Could this be due to migrating tribes? One of my "relatives" from their archive is labelled; Visigoth Mixed Slav Girona (550 AD). Could they be counting this Slavo-German(?) as Roman Hispanian becuase they were living there at the time, rather than ethnic?
Also I'm surprised with the amount of Scythian I'm getting, wheras my Early Slav percentage is low (~5%). Does this mean I'm related to Steppic peoples, or were these Scythians actually ethnic Slavs that were Scythianized? Same in regards to the Hungarian, were these early Hungarians, at least partly, Magyarized Slavs hence my close relation? Or are people groups simply closest related to their neighbours.
Judging by my K36 I'm generally closest related to Balkan Slavs+Hungarians+Romanians, then to other Slavs and Central Europeans. Less so with Albanians and Greeks, and much less so with Italians and Iberians.
Sorry for all the questions, just curious if anyone can help make more sense of it.
Regards!

These Scythians they have from moldova area are getae-thracians according to the official paper on these samples

These Scythians they have from moldova area are getae-thracians according to the official paper on these samples

That's insane, and I think makes much more sense. I mean a Croatian from Bosnia having heavy steppe ancestry sounds odd, but Dacian and Thracian doesn't seem as far-fetched. I never thought of a possible connection with those two people groups, living in the region that was once Illyria most of us always assume the non-Slav element in us is Illyrian. But maybe not. Could be the Slavs picked up former Dacians and Thracians on their walks south.

I get a huge amount of Roman as well.
One reason could be that other romanized populations are labelled as romans. For example the samples from Szolad. I do not know if you match them ?
Another reason could be the fact that there are much more ancient roman samples tested than ancient samples from the Balkans or Central/Eastern Europe. I guess this disproportion will be corrected with time.
More generally, I am afraid that MTA does not label correctly some of the samples (as Torzio pointed out for those "Scythians").

That's insane, and I think makes much more sense. I mean a Croatian from Bosnia having heavy steppe ancestry sounds odd, but Dacian and Thracian doesn't seem as far-fetched. I never thought of a possible connection with those two people groups, living in the region that was once Illyria most of us always assume the non-Slav element in us is Illyrian. But maybe not. Could be the Slavs picked up former Dacians and Thracians on their walks south.

Getae, an ancient people of Thracian origin, inhabiting the banks of the lower Danube region and nearby plains. First appearing in the 6th century bc, the Getae were subjected to Scythian influence and were known as expert mounted archers and devotees of the deity Zalmoxis. Although the daughter of their king became the wife of Philip II of Macedon in 342 bc, the Macedonians under Philip II’s son Alexander crossed the Danube and burned the Getic capital seven years later. Getic technology was influenced by that of the invading Celts in the 4th and 3rd centuries bc. Under Burebistas (fl. lst century bc), the Getae and nearby Dacians formed a powerful but short-lived state. By the middle of the following century, when the Romans had gained control over the lower Danube region, thousands of Getae were displaced, and, not long thereafter, references to the Getae disappeared from history. Later writers wrongly gave the name Getae to the Goths.The Getae and Dacians were closely related; some historians even suggest that these were names applied to a single people by different observers or at different times. Their culture is sometimes called Geto-Dacian.

so they live on the black sea....north of the proper thracians south of them
and the dacians live to the west of these getae ................basically, black sea romania and moldova lands

Getae, an ancient people of Thracian origin, inhabiting the banks of the lower Danube region and nearby plains. First appearing in the 6th century bc, the Getae were subjected to Scythian influence and were known as expert mounted archers and devotees of the deity Zalmoxis. Although the daughter of their king became the wife of Philip II of Macedon in 342 bc, the Macedonians under Philip II’s son Alexander crossed the Danube and burned the Getic capital seven years later. Getic technology was influenced by that of the invading Celts in the 4th and 3rd centuries bc. Under Burebistas (fl. lst century bc), the Getae and nearby Dacians formed a powerful but short-lived state. By the middle of the following century, when the Romans had gained control over the lower Danube region, thousands of Getae were displaced, and, not long thereafter, references to the Getae disappeared from history. Later writers wrongly gave the name Getae to the Goths.The Getae and Dacians were closely related; some historians even suggest that these were names applied to a single people by different observers or at different times. Their culture is sometimes called Geto-Dacian.

so they live on the black sea....north of the proper thracians south of them
and the dacians live to the west of these getae ................basically, black sea romania and moldova lands

That's incredible. It's also very amazing to me because on almost all my autosomal tests It shows me very closely related to Romanians and Moldovans. As I mentioned my k36 for example. They're some of my highest matches , whereas Greeks and Albanians are much more distant to me.

RosqueteAbril2020.jpg

Neolithic

Proto Gallo
Proto Etruscan
Proto Iberian
Proto Vascones
Proto Latin
Proto Celt

Some of my new results from this week:

10. Late Copper Age Italy (2600 BC) ..... 10.49
- 9314_Oss
99. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 15.97 - MX256
111. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 16.53 - MX283
112. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 16.55 - MX254_2
140. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 17.55 - MX258
150. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 17.85 - MX252
181. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 19.06 - MX279
189. Bronze Age Singen am Hohentwiel (2000 BC) ..... 19.49 - MX286

From here I ask that there be the possibility of changing the photograph of the donut since I am an extremely discreet person and jealous of my intimacy and I have had to blur the image.

I get a huge amount of Roman as well.
One reason could be that other romanized populations are labelled as romans. For example the samples from Szolad. I do not know if you match them ?
Another reason could be the fact that there are much more ancient roman samples tested than ancient samples from the Balkans or Central/Eastern Europe. I guess this disproportion will be corrected with time.
More generally, I am afraid that MTA does not label correctly some of the samples (as Torzio pointed out for those "Scythians").

Yes I do have matches to the Szolad Romans

Yes I do have matches to the Szolad Romans

That might be the reason. Either those samples were not exclusively roman (autosomally speaking) or they share some older admixture with Balkanic antic peoples (which is labelled Roman given the limited number of balkanic samples). But this is just a hypothesis.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

my breakdown by era

Early bronze age only

76.5% Illyrian
9.4% Etruscan
9.3% Proto-Visigoth ...................what the crap is this ?
3.6% Proto-Frank ................another ?

I think MyTruAncestry has reached its level of clarity and now is just throwing any rubbish in

my breakdown by era

Early bronze age only

76.5% Illyrian
9.4% Etruscan
9.3% Proto-Visigoth ...................what the crap is this ?
3.6% Proto-Frank ................another ?

I think MyTruAncestry has reached its level of clarity and now is just throwing any rubbish in

To be honest that's how most of it feels

So close to a Mycenaean?
It looks bogus...

If this is real I don't think this is actually a Mycenaean ancestry but probably pre-Greek Pelasgian ancestry that was shared among the Thracians, Illyrians and Greeks.

img upload

And why there are no Slavic samples here at all?
We have enough medieval Slavic samples from Czechia, Hungary as well as Russia.

I simply believe that MTA has always been a little hasty and approximate in assigning the labels to its samples, which initially were mostly of historical age (ancient, late ancient and medieval) and now with this new tool it's correcting the shooting, but it still doesn't know which correct nomenclatures to use.
So it makes no sense in some cases to speak of Visigoths or Franks in the Bronze Age, therefore they are renamed proto-Visigoths, proto-Franks, as their predecessors

This thread has been viewed 1259897 times.

Back