Mytrueancestry.com

I'm interested in this Thracian from 450 BC; he has a pretty close affinity to R437, and other Italian samples:

Vn9Msep.png

lLqqf7K.png

https://www.nature.com/articles/nature25778

56. Thracian Bulgaria (450 BC) ..... 16.62 - I5769 -
Top 95% match vs all users

PCGHDNy.jpg

OBlQ6Y1.jpg

CXPrKHK.jpg

49. Proto Thracian/Illyrian Vucedol (2775 BC) ..... 13.85 - I3499 - [FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Ancient GroupModern GroupSimiliar SamplesHaplogroups (NEW!)PCA AncientPCA ModernResearch Link
Scythian Southern Moldova (290 BC) (7.94)
Gallo-Roman (590 AD) (9.094)
Illyrian / Dalmatian (1200 BC) (9.098)
Medieval Iberian (670 AD) (9.27)
Scythian Southern Moldova (270 BC) (9.32)

I'm much closer to these Scythians and Illyrians :
15. Scythian Southern Moldova (270 BC) ..... 9.865 - scy192 - [FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]99
% match vs all users

17. Illyrian / Dalmatian (1200 BC) ..... 10.35 - I3313 - [FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]97
% match vs all users

Closer yet to this Gallo Roman
9. Gallo-Roman (590 AD) ..... 9.491 - SZ28 - [FONT=&quot][/FONT] ? [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Ancient GroupModern GroupSimiliar SamplesHaplogroups (NEW!)PCA AncientPCA ModernResearch Link
1. North_Italian (5.633)

I think we're just looking at admixed Steppe and Farmer admixed groups.

[/FONT]

56. Thracian Bulgaria (450 BC) ..... 16.62 - I5769 -
Top 95% match vs all users

PCGHDNy.jpg

OBlQ6Y1.jpg

CXPrKHK.jpg

From the Moots paper:

Furthermore, qpAdm modeling suggests that Neolithic Italian farmers can be modeled as a two-way mixture of ~5% local hunter-gatherer ancestry and ~95% ancestry of Neolithic farmers from central Anatolia or northern Greece (table S7), who also carry additional CHG (or Neolithic Iranian) ancestry (fig. S12) (14). These findings point to different or additional source populations involved in the Neolithic transition in Italy compared to central and western Europe.

Citation number 14 is the same study that is referenced for the "Thracian Bulgaria" sample:

https://www.nature.com/articles/nature25778

93aa1FG.png

My new hidden identity.

I think it's great with the VCF file. He treats me like I'm someone mixed relatively soon. The distances are great but it seems great to support my doctoral thesis.

AlandalusGespids.JPEG

Now we are going to study my first 10 examples of my hidden identity, which is how I titled my doctoral thesis.

CLOSETancient1.JPEG

CLOSETancient2.JPEG

CLOSETancient3.JPEG

CLOSETancient4.JPEG

CLOSETancient5.JPEG

CLOSETancient6.JPEG

CLOSETancient7.JPEG

CLOSETancient8.JPEG

CLOSETancient9.JPEG

CLOSETancient10.JPEG

Segments Mape

closet11.jpeg

closet12.JPEG

CLOSET13.JPEG

CLOSET14.JPEG

CLOSET15.JPEG

CLOSE16.JPEG

CLOSET17.JPEG

VISIGODO1.jpeg

VISIGODO2.jpeg

visigodo3.JPEG

VISIGODO4.JPEG

VISIGODO5.JPEG

VISIGODO6.JPEG

VISIGODO7.JPEG

VISIGODO8.JPEG

VISIGODO9.JPEG

VISIGODO10.JPEG

VISIGODO11.JPEG

VISIGODO12.JPEG

VISIGODO13.JPEG

VISIGODO14.jpg

VISIGODO15.JPEG

VISIGODO16.JPEG

VISIGODO17.JPEG

dnaLANDmapaMundi.JPEG

I think it's a great tool. Like Russian dolls. It is what it is

COMPARACI%25C3%2593N2kitsDNAland.JPEG

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 7.15.13 PM.jpgI have a new Deep Dive relative! Trumpington Meadows, eh? Sounds like it is in England and a property of Donald Trump, who, like me, is the male-line descendant of a Lutheran Palatine German immigrant.

Just wondering what’s happening with the leaked PCA ...

anybody? :)

Just wondering what’s happening with the leaked PCA ...

anybody? :)

Hi dear friend Salento. I would like much contribute with something, but I don’t have idea about what is this leaked PCA that you cited. Than, I am waiting anybody too, as you. Cheers ;) (y):)

Hi dear friend Salento. I would like much contribute with something, but I don’t have idea about what is this leaked PCA that you cited. Than, I am waiting anybody too, as you. Cheers ;) (y):)

It could be another SECRET Roman PCA,

the purple triangles are Ancient Roman Samples, the Yellow represents modern populations, and the Tarantula ME (Salento) :grin: LOL

k1HSzXT.jpg

It could be another SECRET Roman PCA,

the purple triangles are Ancient Roman Samples, the Yellow represents modern populations, and the Tarantula ME (Salento) :grin: LOL

k1HSzXT.jpg

Apparently they have found a member of gens sergia of the oldest Roman families.

To all: I could use some advise in understanding MyTrueAncestry. They list "ancient relatives" with whom I share identified DNA segments. The very first of these is Corded Ware Denmark (2450 BC). Of this they list:

- Rise61: mtDNA: J1c4, Y-DNA: R1a1a1, Total cM=49.85, Largest segment=11.98 cM (17 shared. Sample quality: 17) - Your raw DNA is 74% closer than other matching users

However, when I enter this into the One to One autosomal matching in Gedcom, I get, "No shared DNA segments found." This results with no modifications to the set search settings:

Segment threshold size will be adjusted dynamically between 200 and 400 SNPs
Minimum segment cM to be included in total = 7.0 cM
Mismatch-bunching Limit will be adjusted dynamically to 60 percent of the segment threshold size for any given segment.

Is this a problem with MyTrueAncestry, Gedcom, or me?

@shissem Change the:

Minimum segment cM size
to be included in total:
(Leave blank for default value = 7
”) to 1

If you still don’t ge anything try Q-Matching One-To-One, (is not free) and do the same thing (change the 7 default value to 1).

Maybe you’ll get something.

@shissem Change the:

Minimum segment cM size
to be included in total:
(Leave blank for default value = 7
”) to 1

If you still don’t ge anything try Q-Matching One-To-One, (is not free) and do the same thing (change the 7 default value to 1).

Maybe you’ll get something.

Salento, thank you for the response. Your first hint did not help (got the same answer), but I will look into Gedcom's Tier 1.

Salento, thank you for the response. Your first hint did not help (got the same answer), but I will look into Gedcom's Tier 1.

Q-Matching One-to-One:

Salento vs Kit M130094 RISE61 Battle Axe Denmark

Total cM: 14.54
Largest segment cM: 4.30
Total segments: 7
Total gap-induced breaks: 4
Max gap: 2.35

3seE6jM.jpg

Salento, again thank you, you're a good man.

I suppose my concern at this point is not so much that I can't get a match on Gedcom for this one sample, but why is there such a mismatch between it and MTA? After all, the MTA gave me Rise6 as my top match. Has anyone else seen this kind of discrepancy?

And yes, I understand this is just an amateur, fun exercise meant more for entertainment than anything else.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]

[h=3][/h]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]
agreeableness.jpg

[h=3]Agreeableness[/h]

[h=5]rs12934132GG[/h][h=4]People with your genotype tend to be more agreeable. Agreeableness is one of the 'big five' personality traits that psychologists use to assess character.[/h]SHOW/HIDE REFERENCES

[/COLOR]

PREMIUMeurope150matches.jpeg

doctor-jekyll-and-mister-hyde.png

MapeEURPEPREMIUMidentidadOculta.JPEG

MAPEPREMIUNeuropeAsiaIDENTIDADoculta.JPEG

... intermediate tendency to be Agreeable:

cGPzAnZ.jpg

... from the Latin Tribes to the Mausoleum of Augustus:

G5aPzbo.jpg

OzolGbk.jpg

jpkQNHG.jpg

Mausoleo di Augusto:

640px-Roma-mausoleo_di_augusto.jpg

Top 40:

vf9Qii4.jpg

Last edited:
Roman singer Giulia Penna vs the portrait of the Ancient Roman Domina:

Giulia-Penna-video-parodia-2015-1024x683.jpg

kt2hTaO.jpg

... not exactly, but think of a Trojan-Hellenic-Roman dance-song,

Giulia Penna :heart: :grin: ... (in English):

kt2hTaO.jpg

Beautiful woman. Beautiful song. Wonderfully dancing music.

Una bella ragazza italiana ;)

kt2hTaO.jpg

I don't see her as ancient Roman or Domina. Perhaps nowadays it comes from a well-off family, I think that its origins in ancient Rome were foreign. I think it is a freedom (Liberta).

This thread has been viewed 1253283 times.

Back