Mytrueancestry.com

@Duarte Thanks for your Thoughtful Analysis :) (y)

@J

top 10 Late Bronze Age / Iron Age :

Ks211wt.jpg

kWY3rQX.jpg

I have a new bronze-age map marker in south-germany dated as 2385BC but no ID ...........anyone have the sample it represents?

Bell Beaker Haunstetten Germany (2385 BC) UNTA58_68Sk1

mtDNA: J1c
Y-DNA: G2a2a1

Etruscans - Gallo Romans - Visigoths

Etruscan (3.586)
Gallo-Roman + Etruscan (3.776)
Visigoth + Etruscan (4.606)
Gallo-Roman (5.687)
Visigoth (6.717)

Modern Populations:
1. Spanish_Cantabria (9.440)
2. Spanish_Cataluna (10.49)
3. Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon (10.74)
4. Southwest_French (10.94)
5. Spanish_Galicia (11.00)
6. Portuguese (11.22)
7. Spanish_Aragon (12.22)
8. Spanish_Castilla_La_Mancha (12.43)

... it’s on my weird imputed results.
fyi I don’t usually post those results, and if I do, I will say so, ... :)

Last edited:
I wonder if those other "Latin" samples are in fact Etruscans too, which is why they're very similar.

What does it mean? What other "Latin" samples?

They are similar because Etruscans and Latins, as already claimed by archeology, descended by similar prehistoric and protohistoric cultures.

In fact, all the archaeologists (who have a knowledge of etruscology) I have talked to, or who have talked to my friends, have all made the same comment on this study: these results are not at all a surprise.

They are similar because Etruscans and Latins, as already claimed by archeology, descended by similar prehistoric and protohistoric cultures.

In fact, all the archaeologists (who have a knowledge of etruscology) I have talked to, or who have talked to my friends, have all made the same comment on this study: these results are not at all a surprise.

My comment is based on my observation that I have only seen Italians get the Latin samples R850 and R437, on this calculator.

What do you (they) think about those samples?

imho They were very different in Costumi e Cultura.

The language between the two is also very different, so much so, that to this day, no one has been able to translate l’Etrusco.

NORTaLPINE1789.JPEG

northAlpine1663%252Cjpeg.jpg

northAlpine1677.jpeg

NORTHalpine1788.JPEG

NORTHalpine1815.JPEG

nORTHalpineBRONZEAGE1797.JPEG

NORTHaLPINEsegmento.jpeg

HighStatus2059.JPEG

SegmentosAlpesAITI_43.JPEG

SegmentosAlpesAITI_98.JPEG

SegmentosALPESpost_44.JPEG

SegmentosAlpesPost_50.JPEG

SegmentosAlpineAITI_120.JPEG

1525NorthAlpine.jpeg

1790NorthALPINE.JPEG

1792Northalpine.jpeg

bellbeaker1873bc.JPEG

BELLbeaker2273BC.JPEG

BRONZEage1966bc.jpeg

GERMANYbellBEAKER.jpg

HighSTATUmounHaunstetten.JPEG

bronzeageKONINGSBRUNNgERMANY.JPEG

I think I refreshed and got one more. I had heard that The Alps were mountains somewhere in Europe, but I didn't know that there had been life there due to the low temperatures, It must be very cold.

Last edited:
Jovialis, I've got that R437 and I'm not italian:

83. Latin Prenestini Tribe Inland PS (300 BC) ..... 17.26 - R437 - [FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]​
% match vs all users

What do you think about it?

[/FONT]

Yep, I also have some ancient germanics in my life. :)

[h=3]Your Archaeogenetic Map of Germania - GIF[/h]
7mq9pUN.gif

b9KqwzK.png

B9eX2Mc.png

T1jnTZt.png

R1548 Roman, R1290 Medieval Italy, R114 Roman, SZ36 / SZ40 Post-Roman, R30 (Central Roman Mausoleo Augusto) Roman ... :grin:

646sCvH.jpg

K8qFljd.jpg

CSzL12N.jpg

IMUsW6V.jpg

li514Do.jpg

4oBmrNl.jpg

My comment is based on my observation that I have only seen Italians get the Latin samples R850 and R437, on this calculator.

What do you (they) think about those samples?

Frankly, I wouldn't use MTA to draw any conclusions or make any assumptions.

imho They were very different in Costumi e Cultura.

The language between the two is also very different, so much so, that to this day, no one has been able to translate l’Etrusco.

They had obviously different culture but this is more evident later, after the ethnogenesis of both, it's hard to explain. But there are also some differences between Latins and other Italics.

The Etruscan language has been translated, it's difficult to make progress in the knowledge of the Etruscan language because of the type of inscriptions that have survived, which are very repetitive and short and do not allow great improvements. Besides, the literary texts in the Etruscan language didn't survive.

Archaic Latin is also very little attested, even less attested than the Etruscan language. Much of what we know about Latin comes from texts from the IV century BC onwards.

It is not a PCA of mine but I would like to know what this PCA suggests? Is it possible, is it credible, is it real, is it imputed?

pcaESTRA%25C3%2591A.JPEG

It is not a PCA of mine but I would like to know what this PCA suggests? Is it possible, is it credible, is it real, is it imputed?

pcaESTRA%25C3%2591A.JPEG

Hispanic / Latin-American!
(they’re not a race)

or @Duarte’s cousin :grin: ... a mixed great grandchild of ODESSA ?
... from Argentina, Brazil, ... could be :)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ODESSA

fyi ... Hispanic and Latino are often used interchangeably though they actually mean two different things. Hispanic refers to people who speak Spanish and/or are descended from Spanish-speaking populations, while Latino refers to people who are from or descended from people from Latin America ...

Hispanic / Latin-American!
(they’re not a race)

or @Duarte’s cousin :grin: ... a mixed great grandchild of ODESSA ?
... from Argentina, Brazil, ... could be :)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ODESSA

fyi ... Hispanic and Latino are often used interchangeably though they actually mean two different things. Hispanic refers to people who speak Spanish and/or are descended from Spanish-speaking populations, while Latino refers to people who are from or descended from people from Latin America ...

Yes, I agree with Salento. I think that the owner of this charming PCA is a Latin American cousin. :)

I prefer do not have a cousin, mixed great grandchild of ODESSA. But in a mixed Brazil, everything is possible. :unsure:

In fact I know some Nazis came to Brazil. Josef Mengele, the doctor and monster from Auschwitz, known as the Angel of Death was one of them. Came to Brazil in 1961 and, with the help of Nazi sympathizers, rececived the name of Peter Hochbichler, an alleged Austrian immigrant. With the help of Nazi sympathetic immigrants he was hired by the Hungarian couple Geza and Gitta Stammer to run their coffee farm. Mengele had no qualms and Geza found out that Mengele and his wife had an affair. That was when the most wanted war criminal of all time was forced to relocate. From then on, he roamed several cities in São Paulo State. He lived in Brazil until February 7, 1979, when he drowned on the paradise beach of Bertioga, coast of the State of São Paulo. It was wanted alive or dead and the reward was $ 3.4 million. His son Rolf Jenckel, now a lawyer in Munich, Germany, has never requested his father's body and his skeleton has been used since 2016 as teaching material in forensic medicine classes at the University of São Paulo - USP. :petrified:

This thread has been viewed 1253157 times.

Back