Mytrueancestry.com

Top 20:

uQNyd0n.jpg

r0rK96v.jpg

afN1b0u.jpg

once I regain my voting rights, I shall thank everyone properly :)

:unsure: The Roman Lady is doing the same thing as the Lady from Pompei.
... interesting.

jbZ30l2.jpg

It must be influenced by Egypt when Pharaoh women put on a false beard. I understand that the Latin world was patriarchal unlike the Etruscans who were more liberal. Then these businesswomen and with an initiative the artist subtly put that false beard out with the pen on the chin, a subtle influence of the imported Egyptian symbols. Subliminal publicity.

Top 20:
uQNyd0n.jpg

r0rK96v.jpg

afN1b0u.jpg

once I regain my voting rights, I shall thank everyone properly :)
:unsure: The Roman Lady is doing the same thing as the Lady from Pompei.
... interesting.

jbZ30l2.jpg

This was already a modern woman. Think about how advanced Roman culture was in terms of customs. She, in addition to running the house, ran her husband's bakery business.

Nowadays, in Saudi Arabia, women only acquired the right to drive a car last month and they spend most of their time locked up inside your own houses and can only leave home if they are suitably dressed, ie, wearing a burka that only leaves visible the eyes.:unsure:

yR6xwlM.jpg

In this case the bakery belongs to her, inherited from her parents, the husband has become a consort baker and in the portrait with her subliminal false beard she makes clear who the business is and who is in charge.

Let me guess...he's too "southern" for them?:useless:

He's a member of a Latin tribe. Some of them were a bit more Southern already.

Big Whoops.

The facts are what they are people; sane people throw discredited ideas into the rubbish heap.

Stalinistic-self-denial of the truth; their willful ignorance is a disgrace. Funny, when an outlier is more "northern", like the Armenoi_Crete sample, "It must be an elite", but not when the outlier is too southern. The bias is incredible!

It is almost certainly true that Bronze-Age Southern Italy was richer in AN/CHG-like admixture, furthered by Mycenaean-like admixture. This individual probably reflected a merger of Italic-Latin, and Bronze-Age Southern Italian-like admixture.

Stalinistic-self-denial of the truth; their willful ignorance is a disgrace. Funny, when an outlier is more "northern", like the Armenoi_Crete sample, "It must be an elite", but not when the outlier is too southern. The bias is incredible!

It is almost certainly true that Bronze-Age Southern Italy was richer in AN/CHG-like admixture, furthered by Mycenaean-like admixture. This individual probably reflected a merger of Italic-Latin, and Bronze-Age Southern Italian-like admixture.

One thing is certain, R850 of Latin Tribe Ardea proves that Southern Italian-like people existed in Italy since at least the Iron age/Republican period. They were influential in the re-settlement of Italy; even in the Lazio area. And they have consistently existed on into the present day.

One thing is certain, R850 of Latin Tribe Ardea proves that Southern Italian-like people existed in Italy since at least the Iron age/Republican period. They were influential in the re-settlement of Italy; even in the Lazio area. And they have consistently existed on into the present day.
Yes but before this his line has recently been stated as western black sea area, although same line as the 2 neolithic T samples, it is a earlier split from this bulgarian branch......btw, the 2 x T neolithic bulgarian samples are more closer to the 3 x neolithic german samples, even though they are all from the same branch, including R850

Yes but before this his line has recently been stated as western black sea area, although same line as the 2 neolithic T samples, it is a earlier split from this bulgarian branch......btw, the 2 x T neolithic bulgarian samples are more closer to the 3 x neolithic german samples, even though they are all from the same branch, including R850
Now they have new Locations to add in the clades.
According to the maps, of the 3 y T samples: 1 is close to the Center Italians, and the other 2 to the South Italians.

U8hHqIw.jpg

R120:
y T1a2b L131>Y6033
mt I1c
400-600 CE Late Antiquity
San Ercolano

R1543
y T1a1a L162>L208>CTS11451>Y4119>CTS2214>Z709
mt H1e
1-400 CE
Imperial Rome
Mazzano Romano

R850
Y T1a1a TL208
mt T2c1f
800-500 BCE
Latin_IA
Ardea

All Carlos Bell Beaker

BELLBEAKERcarlospOLAND.JPEG

BELLBEAKERcarlosITALIA.JPEG

BELLBEAKERcarlos.JPEG

BELLBEAKERcarlosuneticeBOheMIA.JPEG

BELLBEAKERcarlosJUTLANDdenmark.JPEG

Chimera_d%27arezzo%2C_fi%2C_04.JPG

BELLBEAKERilyrian.jpg

BELLBEAKERcogotasH.JPEG

BELLBEAKERcOGOTASk.JPEG

BELLBEAKERhallstatCELT.JPEG

In another thread the discussions were a bit heated when discussing the origin of the Etruscans based on the supposed migration route of the paternal line J2 (Proto-Illyrians, Dalmatians/Illyrians, Etruscans, Illyrians). I know the MTA does an autosomal analysis to define the matches with ancient peoples and I also know that my paternal lineage is 100% Gallo-Iberian (R-DF27). As I have autosomal MTA matches with all the above mentioned ancient peoples, I decided to post here just out of curiosity and also to stay out of this war that is not mine, LOL. [emoji6]

zdTrarH.jpg

UwWfsia.jpg

MDd3gan.jpg

XRGzKl2.jpg

ATiepQy.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

@Duarte, nice Etruscan result :)

Heated Debate.

“De mortuis nil nisi bonum”

... I speak only in Latin now LOL

They were people before they were samples, we often forget that when we debate.

@Duarte, nice Etruscan result :)

Heated Debate.

“De mortuis nil nisi bonum”

... I speak only in Latin now LOL

They were people before they were samples, we often forget that when we debate.

Good morning dear friend Salento. Now you can and should speak Latin LOL.

It is true. They were people like us. Identification with numbers makes life easier for scientists, but it brings a tone of impersonality that forgets that they was human beings who lived and dreamed with a better world and better life, as we all dream. I'm glad your cousin R850 now has a name and a face. He is now the handsome young boy named Carusu di Ardea.
:)

Cheers :)

EuropeDeepDiveNoviembre2019.JPEG

And this sepulchral silence?

The destiny of men is sometimes inexorable, a destiny that marks life and beyond death, perhaps eternity without knowing what caprices or laws it serves. Young Carusu will continue to smile at people wherever he is because he was the only thing he had because those who rejected him in his day for being different and continue to reject him thousands of years later were neither nor happier than he was.

It’s also because most Iron Age samples found are R1b, only two aren’t: R850 (T-L208) and R474 (J-M12).

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/sci/suppl/2019/11/06/366.6466.708.DC1/aay6826_Antonio_SM.pdf

Chances are that T-L208 and others T lines entered Italy with the R1bs, and some even before that. It could have also come with the Mycenaeans, the Greeks, and later with the Lombards, ...

Many are unfamiliar with y T ‘cause of its low % ratio, and when discovered people often act surprise, even though the Parent line of T-L208 was found in a 7000 burial in Karsdorf (DE).

y T is rare but widespread, and it has Europeans, Asian, MENA, ... lines, but many people picture only one line, and when found some people assume, others freak out instead, lol :)

zCnrp5s.jpg

https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Haplogroup_T-M184_tree.png#

The tree branch you supplied was changed this morning check the site

What a surreal moment in the other thread, my box hurts laughing so much. Thank you! It had been a long time since I laughed so much.

The tree branch you supplied was changed this morning check the site

I took that screenshot yesterday, thanks for the info.

Same God :)

Same Setting - 590-670 AD:

y7mpXyf.jpg

MTA & Q-Matching with I3313 Illyrian/ Dalmatian Bronze Age / 1200 BC

FEukAhg.jpg

p1KjOHE.jpg
l

sample I3313 is from the Jazinka caves on the island of Krk, which is just south of istria......the island was ruled by the Liburnians

What a surreal moment in the other thread, my box hurts laughing so much. Thank you! It had been a long time since I laughed so much.

Sometimes 2 contradictory views are both true at the same time.

if I say to you:

”I’m learning Spanish :)

and you say:

”Whatever you're learning, it’s called Castilian !!!”

Most Spanish speakers in the World speak in some form of Castilian, but we all call it Spanish.

:unsure: we are both right at the same time :grin:

Sometimes 2 contradictory views can both be true at the same time.

if I say to you:

”I’m learning Spanish :)

and you say:

”Whatever you're learning, it’s called Castilian !!!”

Most Spanish speakers in the World speak in some form of Castilian, but we all call it Spanish.

:unsure: we are both right at the same time :grin:

On one occasion I was smoking at night on the balcony of my hotel room at that time someone spoke to me in English, I turned my head and was my room neighbor, I'm Spanish, I replied, he must have thought that being in a Hotel I was also a tourist. He told me he was from Latina, I don't look at the boys or like them but he had a sculptural body like those ancient statues, and it wasn't especially from Gym, it was natural. So he told me he was studying Spanish, he didn't say Spanish. I had doubts with the Spanish and he told me that if I could help him solve a doubt, so I jumped the balcony and we were talking in Spanish about Spanish, it was very late and the neighbors next to the room pounded the wall, people really They don't care about culture, they just think about sleeping. I imagine he had never imagined that it was an Etruscan who was teaching him Spanish.

l
sample I3313 is from the Jazinka caves on the island of Krk, which is just south of istria......the island was ruled by the Liburnians

When I posted my I3313 match, I did it for a hypothetical association with the Messapi, but now the same sample is paraded around in association with the Etruscans.

I don’t know ...

(I also have two more Illyrians matching samples)

EuropeDeepDiveNoviembre2019.JPEG

And this sepulchral silence?

The destiny of men is sometimes inexorable, a destiny that marks life and beyond death, perhaps eternity without knowing what caprices or laws it serves. Young Carusu will continue to smile at people wherever he is because he was the only thing he had because those who rejected him in his day for being different and continue to reject him thousands of years later were neither nor happier than he was.

I assure you that some of young Caruso's descendants could buy the networth of all those losers combined five times over. Who has the last laugh?

This thread has been viewed 1253515 times.

Back