E from the Alpes-Balkan region (68.000 y.a)

kuzmosi

Reaction score
Ethnic group
hungarian, ruthenian, celtic, proto-german, scandinavian
Y-DNA haplogroup
E-Y81971; R1a-YP415;
mtDNA haplogroup
H16f
[FONT=&quot]https://www.academia.edu/38851472/Continuity_of_European_Languages_from_the_Point_of_View_of_DNA_Genealogy?email_work_card=view-paper[/FONT]

Thank you for posting the link of this academic document.
It explains a lot of things

This is purely false, its based on discredited pseudoscience that denies out of africa migration

Maybe. But this is the first one, which can to explain, why are our closer relatives are the native Andaman islanders and ainus, like the pure african A and B bloodlines. I think it's worth thinking about. It does not deny the African migration but only makes it much earlier. Our father lived in Africa for 20.000 years ago. But 48.000 years earlier lived in Alpes-Balkan region. If we left Afrika for the first time in 20.000 years, what is the situation our D cousins? They are closest than any other haplogroup.

Maybe. But this is the first one, which can to explain, why are our closer relatives are the native Andaman islanders and ainus, like the pure african A and B bloodlines. I think it's worth thinking about. It does not deny the African migration but only makes it much earlier. Our father lived in Africa for 20.000 years ago. But 48.000 years earlier lived in Alpes-Balkan region. If we left Afrika for the first time in 20.000 years, what is the situation our D cousins? They are closest than any other haplogroup.
There no E in andmans only C and D2
also in ainu no E

As I remember the first E and E1B found in near east

Ydna E and D are both Asian origin, as DE hg

D moved East to Sinic Sea, China sea
E moved to the horn of Africa, and from there spread the world
All European Forms of E are from the Horn of Africa, even in middle East,

These are some strange subjects
like the IJ case,
IJ was once the same
But today where I evolute J almost not exists
and also the opposite
where J flourish Ydna I is almost negative

Dear Khufu!

As Yetos said. All E and D man has a common ancestor. Father DE. He lived 68500 ybp. He had a brother, his name was CF. CF was a common father of all other people in the world, who is not A, B, D or E. So it means, we are closer the D bearers, like at the all other non African people.

Dear Khufu!

As Yetos said. All E and D man has a common ancestor. Father DE. He lived 68500 ybp. He had a brother, his name was CF. CF was a common father of all other people in the world, who is not A, B, D or E. So it means, we are closer the D bearers, like at the all other non African people.
My Dear
I heard that many times
But I follow the evidence
The evidence contradicts all previous studies
There is no evidence to say that DE and CF asian and there DE* in asian were no CF* there.
so there no E* in asian till we see E-M40 in Tibet M40 is E* but need Deep analysis of that samples to may belong to a branch of e1b1b1 groups

This thread has been viewed 3961 times.

Back