E-Z5018 and Vatin culture

I have prevailed.

Quote Originally Posted by Huban View Post
Belegiš II might be the key but for completely different reasons.

It seems we already have Gáva-Holigrady aDNA finds, in Y-DNA and autosomally. These finds demonstratively disqualify vast majority of E-V13 clades from having spread with the Gáva-Holigrady. And that, bar these younger expansive groups, E-V13 has nothing to do whatsoever with any sort of Urnfield culture. It seems E-CTS9320 and E-FCG11451 were involved with Gava in a secondary role, and it seems indeed Belegiš II is one of the keys. This is where genetically extremely Northern Gava presumably made contact with some Geto-Thracian like Southerners who then proceeded to spread some Gava ways (including the Thracian language quite possibly) and that includes the culture where we have already three E-V13 finds.

Due to this I believe we can now put the sign of equality between the Vatina, Verbicioara, Paraćin, Tei, Monteoru, Zimnicea-Plovdiv, Mediana, Brnjica, secondarily Girla Mare-Dubovac cultures and the SNP E-BY3880.

Original home is Adriatic Neolithic element and subsequently proto-Cetina culture (whose remnants are E-Y37092).

Quote Originally Posted by Huban View Post
Those Hungarian Scythians, they all descend of Gava culture! Even though they were politically Scythian great many of them were still cremated simultaneously. Gava urns were found at both archeological sites of those Hungarian Scythians and Gava urns were not all that common at that time in the region! I had to dig deep for this information but these people are some locals who surely are genetic and cultural descendants of Gava people, and presence of so many cremations there has also been explained by the authors as the indigenous Urnfield element rather than real Scythians.

One of these, DA197, is R1a-Z280>YP340 (xYP371,P278.2)
Most are very Northern, and we can see they carry R-YP340 which might be the explanation for the Baltic links of the Thracian. From some details I know it almost appears as if Thracian is an old dialect of Baltic.
Modern YP340 seem to have spread with the Slavs though. This is some extinct linage it seems.
DA198 is G-PF3378. He is the one who is South-eastern autosomally, similar to Thraco-Cimmerian find, Getae.

I suspect DA198 represents some (pre-Gava) Belegiš-like people, there at Belegiš II mingling occurred and even farther at Gornea-Kalakača which has links to Insula Banului which is where Pšeničevo culture (with 3 E-V13 finds) comes from.

It doesn't look this Northern Urnfield autosomal profile left some significant genetic imprint on the Balkans, otherwise Geto-Thracians would have looked totally differently. But it seems this is where some E-V13 just took over their traditions and I strongly suspect the language.
In addition to I20772 there is also I20771 labelled as Gava. And here in G25 among its closest autosomal matches are Hungarian "Scythians", i.e. Gava culture descendants along with Czech Hallstat and Kyjatice Urnfielders.. And no E-V13 there...

Distance to: HUN_Gava_BA:I20771
0.03157287 HUN_Vekerzug_IA:I20743
0.03531882 Scythian_HUN: DA194 (Gava urns)
0.03760216 SRB_Mokrin_EBA:MOK19A
0.04119769 SRB_Mokrin_EBA:MOK30
0.04247336 VK2020_DNK_Funen_VA:VK313
0.04416746 Scythian_HUN: DA197 (R-YP340*, Gava urns)
0.04427605 Bell_Beaker_Bavaria:I5525
0.04471150 SRB_Mokrin_EBA:MOK28A
0.04490650 CZE_Hallstatt_Bylany: DA112 (R1b)
0.04524963 DEU_Tollense_BA:WEZ15
0.04627580 HUN_Vekerzug_IA:I20746
0.04675110 HUN_LBA:I1504 (BR2 , Kyjatice culture, Urnfield, J2a)
0.04690319 Bell_Beaker_CZE:I7214
0.04791698 Bell_Beaker_CZE:I7211
0.04856142 Scythian_UKR:scy009
0.04883339 Bell_Beaker_CZE:I7213
0.04925464 HUN_Vekerzug_IA:I20745
0.04996774 DEU_Singen_EBA:MX288
0.05017892 VK2020_EST_Saaremaa_EVA:VK509
0.05024223 HUN_Mako_EBA:I1502
0.05068164 Bell_Beaker_CZE:I7286
0.05084276 Bell_Beaker_Mittelelbe-Saale:I0111
0.05122130 SRB_Mokrin_EBA:MOK22
0.05162585 SRB_Mokrin_EBA:MOK21A
0.05179586 ITA_Rome_Late_Antiquity:RMPR31

One of whom, DA197, is also R1a-Z282, namely R-YP340*. So my call that Hungarian Scythians were direct descendants of Gava culture people based on archeological evidence was totally correct..

Based on this we can say that most likely Gava carried no E-V13, initially. But also look at DA198 who is G-PF3378, and another one is a mix of DA198 and Northern ancestry. It seems these represent some indigenous Southern Belegiš etc element.

We do have 3 E-V13 Pšeničevo culture finds, we do have "Thraco-Kimmerian" find which belongs to the Babadag culture, sister culture to Pšeničevo, and their ultimate root is Insula-Banului where a contact of Gava and local Incrusted culture peoples was made. Nevertheless it looks autosomally, they were mostly Southern based on Incrusted pottery descended finds, MJ12 and also those Moldovan Scythians are not far off.

Incrusted culture people were of the Girla Mare culture, however this culture which wasn't IE speaking, was supposed to have arrived from the direction of the NW, Balaton lake, and there some of its supposed sister cultures were tested and they too looked Northern except they didn't look Steppe-like.

As Girla-Mare were "late Boomers" strong in LBA, it could be that they assimilated some of the surrounding elements packed with E-V13. Which they did archeologically, they became closer in material culture due to cohabitation. Y-DNA wise Incrusted pottery migrants from the Balaton lake totally fit into I-Y13336 found in Pomaks, and related clades were found in Mokrin as well as in these W.Hungarian cultures.

Here comes the question of the language. Were Gava culture people original Thracians? Who then in Belegiš-Insula Banului phase transferred the language to Danubian-Carpathian complex locals who then proceeded to spread it around with the Incrusted pottery. Because with these EIA cultures who were all related you could explain the entire Daco-Thracian EIA world. Not only Pšeničevo-Babadag, but also Basarabi and some others such as Saharna culture from Moldova which could be related to Moldovan "Scythians".

Or maybe the Thracian group was the language of the Carpatho-Danubian complex, (Verbicioara, Paraćin, Tei, Monteoru, Zimnicea-Plovdiv, Mediana, Brnjica, Vatin should have been actually more Mokrin derived). If we go by archeological evidence, however some of these are actually those who invaded Troy. As I mentioned before, E-FGC44169, which did not diversify in LBA/EIA but earlier in its spread seems to mimic the Zimnicea-Plovdiv group and historical Phillisitines/Sea Peoples.

Insula Banului-Pšeničevo etc. people could be explained with the likes of CTS9320 (there is even a Greek CTS9320* near Svilengrad, and even some Asia Minor clades). Interestingly these are associated with Thracians and they also spent time at Troy after the Zimnicea-Plovdiv people. And also these people hugely influenced the Mediana-Brnjica group who did also migrate to Albanian areas (especially Southern) where you find some extra diversity of these younger clades such as CTS9320 and FGC11450. But interestingly Albanian V13, despite their best level of testing in the Balkans, fail to achieve the phylogenetic structure past the Late Antiquity and they generally have Bulgarian, Carpathian, Greek EIA/LBA relatives closer to them than other Albanian V13, which does suggest a migratory event.

Considering the links of Thracian with the Baltic these R-Z280 finds would seem to suggest Thracians were a younger group. In which case the Carpatho-Danubian complex was either some other IE of even of the Anatolian group, or non-IE. Incrusted pottery migrants from Balaton lake were possibly Etruscan. Earlier R-Z93 find from Bulgaria should not be taken seriously for proto-Thracians, they were most likely Iranic speakers, a dead-end group who migrated in MBA. Z93 SNP is firmly tied to Indo-Aryan group and Thracian doesn't fit there, except some influences here and there. There was a LBA Noua Iranic influence in the area.

Generally you see the Northern autosomal affinity in these Urnfield groups, Czech Hallstat DA112 R1b sample is also up there as is the J2a Kyjatice Culture sample. So already we have some of these and no E-V13..

Finally regarding the distant origins of E-V13, and my Cetina->Schneckenberg thesis, we have a recent sample from Bosnia which might indicate that there were such migrations
https://www.yfull.com/tree/R-FGC43622/

He split the Eastern Balkan/Carpathian Y5587. Though here this SNP is Homologous at the FTDNA he has few more. So It could be that E-V13 in EBA spread with Y5587. What should be noted that these MBA Carpatho-Danubian cultures such as Tei, Monteoru, Verbicioara formed on the basis of Schneckenberg supstrate.

However I might add that of all Carpatho-Danubian vultures Vatina was more Maros/Mokrin derived where E-V13 was not found, so I think we should focus more on Paraćin, Verbicioara and others.

rafc wrote something in anthrogenica.

FTDNA has added a new level beneath CTS5856, BY4877, which groups all branches except Z16663. I did a quick check and this grouping seems correct.
With that there are no more CTS5856*, but there are two BY4877*, Italian according to FTDNA.

Do you think they are Cetina?

What if new basal E-V13 clades keeps popping out in and around Germany? How would you explain that?

rafc wrote something in anthrogenica.

Do you think they are Cetina?

What if new basal E-V13 clades keeps popping out in and around Germany? How would you explain that?

Yes, I actually waited for these two Italian BY4877* to form their own branch, but they never did! Because I found it weird that two separate BY4877* clades would be found there. Yes I believe this totally fits into Cetina. I know one of these samples is Sicilian. The other I don't know. And obviously this could imply that Z16663 is more Cetina related though it has also some strong Carpathian diversity. Because of its presence in Pontic Greeks and Armenians I think they too are more Carpatho-Danubian LBA Collapse related hg.

Regarding German samples, one has to be careful especially when they are around Limes Germanicus, most of them are. But Eastern German E-V13 in majority seem to have some Carpathian connections so they do not seem like Romans. Between these there is a big hole. And also even E-BY6550 clade, seems to occur in Calabria in one sample based on his STR's. Though he is distant from the others, it might imply Cetina-like connection.

Yes, I actually waited for these two Italian BY4877* to form their own branch, but they never did! Because I found it weird that two separate BY4877* clades would be found there. Yes I believe this totally fits into Cetina. I know one of these samples is Sicilian. The other I don't know. And obviously this could imply that Z16663 is more Cetina related though it has also some strong Carpathian diversity. Because of its presence in Pontic Greeks and Armenians I think they too are more Carpatho-Danubian LBA Collapse related hg.

Regarding German samples, one has to be careful especially when they are around Limes Germanicus, most of them are. But Eastern German E-V13 in majority seem to have some Carpathian connections so they do not seem like Romans. Between these there is a big hole. And also even E-BY6550 clade, seems to occur in Calabria in one sample based on his STR's. Though he is distant from the others, it might imply Cetina-like connection.

Seeing the phylogenetic tree of splits i could visualize Riverman's theory to be honest. I even for a reason don't exclude Hügelgräberkultur. Some East Alpine/West Carpathian mountain dwellers learning some metal working skills.

But then again Cetina makes sense as well.

Or, if i am not wrong rafc proposed also Montero Culture from EBA Romania.

All in all, it's a tricky one. I can see that Dardanians, Encheleians, Taulantii actually stem from a single tribe called Peresadyes whom Hammond believes is close to the name of Odrysian prince Berisades. According to lead Macedonian archeologist Pasko Kuzman Encheleians used cremation on a pyre. I don't have any information about Taulantii.

Epirotans burial customs included 40-45% cremation and the rest inhumation. There was definitely something going on.

First time i see Dardanian helmet, it belonged to King Monunious who hailed from Peresadyes tribe, same as Bardyllis.

137042393_2910795072578764_2788423092617520032_n.jpg

Looks similar to the so called Thracian Hellenistic helmet.

Thracean-helmet-3.jpg

Aspurg, i think your Glina-Schekenberg might make sense, but first and foremost you need to prove Cetina People moved there in Eastern Balkans / Romania and then part of Cetina also pushed more North-West into the Alps where we are frequently seeing some very early splits both non Z5017/Z5018 and Z5018.

It's much more complicated than you think. Your theory will make sense in Late Bronze Age but definitely not Middle Bronze Age and Earlier. So you see, it's all about timing.

Seeing the phylogenetic tree of splits i could visualize Riverman's theory to be honest. I even for a reason don't exclude Hügelgräberkultur. Some East Alpine/West Carpathian mountain dwellers learning some metal working skills.

But then again Cetina makes sense as well.

Or, if i am not wrong rafc proposed also Montero Culture from EBA Romania.

All in all, it's a tricky one. I can see that Dardanians, Encheleians, Taulantii actually stem from a single tribe called Peresadyes whom Hammond believes is close to the name of Odrysian prince Berisades. According to lead Macedonian archeologist Pasko Kuzman Encheleians used cremation on a pyre. I don't have any information about Taulantii.

Epirotans burial customs included 40-45% cremation and the rest inhumation. There was definitely something going on.

Odrysians lived in the centre of modern Bulgaria
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odrysian_kingdom

A pottery vessel shaped like a duck or another water bird has been discovered in a Bronze Age grave near the town of Baley, northwestern Bulgaria. The vessel is an exceptional example of the highly decorated ceramics produced by the Encrusted Pottery culture, a Bronze Age people that settled the Lower Danube. Their graves are replete with the highly decorated and varied pottery after which the culture is named.

http://www.thehistoryblog.com/archives/61108

4.-Baley.jpg

Encrusted Pottery Culture vessel looks like Daunian vessel

1hKP99Z.png

Interesting, same water bird motives.

Cut the crap Hawk. Encrusted pottery people were non-IE speakers.

I verified now all Bulgarian EBA, MBA, EIA finds. Even that R-Z93 find is related to Razkopanitsa, Tei cultures. It must have been more widespread back then. In addition Noua culture also must have been R-Z93.

There was no V13 in Bulgaria, C.Balkans, Carpathians and V13 is bar some older clades likely totally related to the Encrusted wave and subsequent Girla Mare.

Then these Pelasgians in LBA formed a culture with Gava R1a carriers and from them they adopted the Thracian language. They expand into "Thrace" (there was no Thrace at the time), Caarpathians, C.Balkans, S.Balkans.

They eradicated a significant number of R-Z2103, R-Z93, G2a and other lineages in process. Were significantly responsible also for the collapse of R-Z2103 dominated Mycenae.

Original Vatina people were probably R-Z2103, even J-L283 etc. , similar to Maros culture finds. In MBA Encrusted pottery people settled and they came to dominate remnants of Vatina, Verbicioara and the others in the area.

As E-V13 expanded in EIA it caused autosomal EEF-isation of the area as well.

So solution is
Cetina - Egyptoid/Berberoid speakers
Encrusted wave - Etruscoid/Pelasgian speakers
Encrusted wave who merged with Gava R-Z280 people - Thracian speakers. Anything else is secondary and tertiary.

As Pšeničevo people did reach Mediana culture (ancestors of Dardanians) populated by quite possibly R-BY611, some of them likely adopted Messapian language from them and migrated with them to Illyrian lands. This Brnjica, Mediana migrations are well attested.

Brother, you change your theories on moon phases.

There is absolutely no logic to indicate an Egyptoid/Berberoid people among Cetina, the time when E-L618 split from Afro-Asiatics was long time ago, probably they left Nile Valley or they were kicked out by other E-M78 tribes when desertification of Sahara began, and they left for Levant, and probably came in Balkans via maritime routes. They were always a minority, among their original kin Afro-Asiatics, among the Neolithic Farmers, they kicked in when they mingled with some IE tribes, part of them, part of them could have been Tyrrhenian speakers as you and i indicated, but Etruscan samples are coming, and when they are revealed we will know for sure.

Brother, you change your theories on moon phases.

No, I change my views rarely, but in this instance I must. I was correct geographically speaking. E-V13 seems to have started spreading roughly where Vatina is from. It's just around 1500 BC Girla Mare Encrusted people started coming in and even dominated the older Vatina layer, and they basically overlapped each other to a significant degree geographically. Girla Mare also came to exert influence on Verbicioara (sister culture to Vatina), Tei cultures etc.

Current aDNA finds indicate clearly that E-V13 should be traced to Girla Mare/Dubovac, as Pšeničevo is a granddaughter culture of Girla Mare and not of Vatina and its sister cultures. And its mother culture (Insula Banului) is where Gava and Girla Mare elements fused to form the proto-Thracians.

Despite earlier non-IE links though, Thracians were E-V13 and they reduced the indigenous C.Balkan/E.Balkan R-Z2103's to pieces in LBA/EIA.:grin:

There is absolutely no logic to indicate an Egyptoid/Berberoid people among Cetina, the time when E-L618 split from Afro-Asiatics was long time ago, probably they left Nile Valley or they were kicked out by other E-M78 tribes when desertification of Sahara began, and they left for Levant, and probably came in Balkans via maritime routes. They were always a minority, among their original kin Afro-Asiatics, among the Neolithic Farmers, they kicked in when they mingled with some IE tribes, part of them, part of them could have been Tyrrhenian speakers as you and i indicated, but Etruscan samples are coming, and when they are revealed we will know for sure.

All of that stands. Except we now have indications that Berbers and their language came to their modern areas with the Cardial wave! If Cardials could have had proto-Berber they could have spoken any other AA.

Already EEF's seem to have spoken different languages, as Basque most likely is also EEF but unrelated to Etruscan.

No, I change my views rarely, but in this instance I must. I was correct geographically speaking. E-V13 seems to have started spreading roughly where Vatina is from. It's just around 1500 BC Girla Mare Encrusted people started coming in and even dominated the older Vatina layer, and they basically overlapped each other to a significant degree geographically. Girla Mare also came to exert influence on Verbicioara (sister culture to Vatina), Tei cultures etc.

Current aDNA finds indicate clearly that E-V13 should be traced to Girla Mare/Dubovac, as Pšeničevo is a granddaughter culture of Girla Mare and not of Vatina and its sister cultures. And its mother culture (Insula Banului) is where Gava and Girla Mare elements fused to form the proto-Thracians.

Despite earlier non-IE links though, Thracians were E-V13 and they reduced the indigenous C.Balkan/E.Balkan R-Z2103's to pieces in LBA/EIA.:grin:

All of that stands. Except we now have indications that Berbers and their language came to their modern areas with the Cardial wave! If Cardials could have had proto-Berber they could have spoken any other AA.

Already EEF's seem to have spoken different languages, as Basque most likely is also EEF but unrelated to Etruscan.

Could you please provide proof in the form of published papers to support that statement.

Could you please provide proof in the form of published papers to support that statement.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/191569v1.full

Quoting Aspar from another forum.
The samples IAM.4 and IAM.5 dated at around 5100 BCE from this study belong to E-L19*. They also belong to mt-dna U6a, the same one found among the Taforalt individuals while another IAM sample belongs to mt-dna M1b also found among Taforalt individuals.

Excerpt from the study:

Genetic analyses have revealed that the population history of modern North Africans is quite complex7. Based on our aDNA analysis, we identify an Early Neolithic Moroccan component that is restricted to North Africa in present-day populations7, which is the sole ancestry in IAM samples. We hypothesize that this component represents the autochthonous Maghrebi ancestry associated with Berber populations. This Maghrebi component was related to that of Epipaleolithic and Pre-Pottery Neolithic people from the Levant. By 3,000 BCE, a European Neolithic expansion brought Mediterranean-like ancestry to the Maghreb, most likely from Iberia. Our analyses demonstrate that at least some of the European ancestry observed today in North Africa is related to prehistoric migrations, and local Berber populations were already admixed with Europeans before the Roman conquest. Furthermore, additional European/Iberian ancestry could have reached the Maghreb after KEB people; this scenario is supported by the presence of Iberian-like Bell-Beaker pottery in more recent stratigraphic layers of IAM and KEB caves. Future palaeogenomic efforts in North Africa will help further disentangle the complex history of migrations that forged the ancestry of many admixed populations we observe today.

West Eurasian populations can be modelled as admixture of four different ancestral components2: Eastern and Western European hunter-gatherers, Iranian and Levant Neolithic. We explored the placement of Moroccan and Southern Iberian Neolithic samples in this context, and compared their genetic affinities to ancient and present-day West Eurasian and Levant populations. Interestingly, Principal Components Analysis (PCA) reveals that IAM individuals are different from any aDNA sample studied to date (Figure 2; Supplementary Note 6). When projected, IAM samples are close to modern North Africans, in the Levantine corner of the PCA space (Figure 2). Southern Iberian Neolithic individuals from TOR and BOT cluster with Sardinians and with other Anatolian and European Neolithic samples. Moreover, KEB samples are placed halfway between the IAM and Anatolian/European farmer clusters, in close proximity to Levant aDNA samples. We further explored the genetic structure of these samples using the program ADMIXTURE16 (See Supplementary Note 7 for details), with values of K ranging between 2 and 8. At lower K values, IAM samples possess ~100% of a component partially shared by aDNA samples from the Middle East and Levant. At K=6, this IAM-like component is observed mainly in modern North Africa, following a west-to-east cline. TOR and other Early Neolithic samples from Iberia cluster together with farmers from Anatolia, the Aegean area and Europe. At K=8 the Early Neolithic individuals from Iberia differentiate from the Anatolian, Aegean and European Early Neolithic samples, and share their main component (purple) with Middle Neolithic/Chalcolitic samples (Figure 2). Finally, at low K values, KEB can be explained as having both IAM-like and European Neolithic components, suggesting an admixture process between IAM-like people and early farmers.

In short, these IAM individuals were Taforalt like and related to the Paleolithic populations from the Levant but NOT exactly like them. These were direct continuation of the Mesolithic North African population.
The other set of individuals called KEB and dated to around 3000 BCE were different than the IAM individuals in that they were a two way mix of IAM and Anatolian Farmers genetically speaking. Also they had different uniparentals hence the study says this:

Mitochondrial DNA and Y-chromosome haplogroups obtained for IAM (Moroccan Early Neolithic) and KEB (Moroccan Late Neolithic) indicate either a population replacement or an important genetic influx into Morocco between 5,000–3,000 BCE. IAM samples belong to the mtDNA haplogroups U6a and M1—both of which are associated with back migration to Africa13,14while KEB samples belong to haplogroups K1, T2 and X2, prominently found in Anatolian and European Neolithic samples2,15 (Supplementary Note 4). Regarding the paternal lineages, IAM individuals carry Y chromosomes distantly related to the typically North African E-M81 haplogroup, while the Y chromosome from KEB belongs to the T-M184 haplogroup; though scarce and broadly distributed today, this haplogroup has also been observed in European Neolithic individuals16 (Supplementary Note 5)

The study concludes that the Anatolian Farmer admixture came from Iberia where other set of individuals called TOR were also studied and were found to be Balkan and Aegean Farmer like. The study goes on to say this:

To formally test this hypothesis, we used an admixture-f3 test17, using KEB as the test population, IAM as a reference population and one of the Anatolian and European Neolithic and Chalcolithic populations as the second reference population. All comparisons produced negative values of the f3-statistic, which suggests the KEB population can be modelled as a mixture of IAM and Anatolian/European Neolithic. These results also parallel archaeological findings in the region: Late Neolithic sites in North Africa contain pottery resembling that of the Andalusian Early Neolithic and Cardial cultures, and ivory tools distinctly associated with those of Iberian Neolithic sites (Supplementary Note 1).

TOR has more shared ancestry with Iberian Early Neolithic samples and other Neolithic and Chalcolithic populations from Europe. Archaeological work in southern Iberia, especially in the Nerja site, has pointed out that the Andalusian Early Neolithic culture, previous to the Cardial expansion, may have had connections to farmer traditions in the Maghreb18. However, we observe that TOR samples have a similar genetic composition to that of Cardial individuals from Iberia, evidencing a common origin.

In another words, Cardial Pottery traditions were spread in North Africa by Iberian Farmers that were identical to those the Cardial Pottery individuals from Iberia who were very similar to their Balkan and Aegean counterparts and NOT the other way around. This is the final nail in the coffin to the idea that individuals from North Africa spread Cardial Pottery traditions.

The old traditional haplogroups in Europe are C, F, G, H, I, R. But E appears only in the form of a drowning on the coast of Croatia about 8000 years ago and then of two refugees in Spain. The rest of the E's were in their area of origin, ie in northern and northeastern Africa, in the Levant and south and central Asia. Only from 1800 to 1500 years ago and until today it begins to multiply in Europe.

I know, I know, the worst part of it, if you ain't E-V13 you're no real Dacian. And it multiplies with your precious Dacians, remember that. Unless you're some non-Slavic R-Z280 Gava clade ofc but they haven't been found as of yet bar one clade possibly.

It's frustrating isn't it, all of those G2a clades and no real Dacians and then comes an E-M78 clade and bang, they are real Dacians.

This is Neolithic Vinca chariot.

DTNe51dXkAY-oqf

Quite similar to Dubovac-Zuto Brdo Culture

DTNijFjWsAAFp63

The same motiv of bird head was added to the Aegean type ships from the Sea Peoples

2_gurob_aab_1600-1024x546.jpg

That's something agreed upon, but your theory is likely truth as much as the others who insist on IE Danube links. And i personally believe the truth meets somewhere in the middle between your version and Danube IE. I remember asking you guys to what culture is Kapitan Andreevo related to, i even searched for material in Bulgarian but found none, can you please link us a source, be it in Serbian or Bulgarian that clearly indicates Kapitan Andreevo was part of Psenicevo-Babadag Cultural group?

Also, if we believe this guy: https://anthrogenica.com/showthread...gh-Ancient-DNA&p=593903&viewfull=1#post593903

Most of Etruscans speculatively were R1b, with one I1, and confirmed J2b2-L283 so far. So, no E-V13 i guess among Etruscans or Pelasgians.

No, Angela asked you for peer reviewed paper, you quoted Aspar. :LOL:

And, despite that, Aspar was deducing the likelihood of Cardial Farmer spread and the logic behind why E-L618 spread with this culture and not directly from North Africa. Nowhere did he mention Proto-Berber language.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 41390 times.

Back