Y DNA of Muslims/Bosniaks from Sandžak

Yes, except everything that you said is wrong and laughable..

They dont have even 3 % of R1a, to what results you compared them??? Show me Slavic country or place in the world that has 10x more R1b then R1a as they do. Also 30 % of Albanian Ev13 lol. Show these results to any Slavic moderators and they will laugh at you trying to represent them as Slavs. Btw they were Albanian only 70 years ago, so their origin is not mistery. Many of them still speak Albanian in their homes.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Eupedia Forum mobile app

That is a very general way of looking at it. There are Slavic bottlenecks and founder effects even in native haplogroups. Unless there is a full genome test on them we can't know. Of course, in all likelihood they belong to Albanian clades under those native haplos(considering the history of the region). They also have nearly 13 percent I2a which is CTS10228 cleary a Slavic marker. Of course we don't know if they have Albanian founder effects among the slavic lines either. Without a full genome test its just well educated guesswork.

That is a very general way of looking at it. There are Slavic bottlenecks and founder effects even in native haplogroups. Unless there is a full genome test on them we can't know. Of course, in all likelihood they belong to Albanian clades under those native haplos(considering the history of the region). They also have nearly 13 percent I2a which is CTS10228 cleary a Slavic marker. Of course we don't know if they have Albanian founder effects among the slavic lines either. Without a full genome test its just well educated guesswork.
This is true, but i know most of their clades, its mostly classic Albanian clades with close matches at Albanians. Also many of classic Albanian tribal haplotypes.

Its true that their I2a1 is Slavic in origin. So that is their largest Slavic influence.
Regarding their R1a, if some of it is Dibra cluster which would not surprise me, i would also calculate it into Albanian haplogroup.

They have minor Slavic influence, way less then any other Slavic country in the world almost at same level as Albanians.

This is true, but i know most of their clades, its mostly classic Albanian clades with close matches at Albanians. Also many of classic Albanian tribal haplotypes.

Its true that their I2a1 is Slavic in origin. So that is their largest Slavic influence.
Regarding their R1a, if some of it is Dibra cluster which would not surprise me, i would also calculate it into Albanian haplogroup.

They have minor Slavic influence, way less then any other Slavic country in the world almost at same level as Albanians.

Assuming Dibra cluster is specific to East Albania, I highly doubt it would show up in Sanxhak. I was of the understanding that most of the Albanian clans that settled there were from Malesia Madhe region.

Assuming Dibra cluster is specific to East Albania, I highly doubt it would show up in Sanxhak. I was of the understanding that most of the Albanian clans that settled there were from Malesia Madhe region.
Every region in Montenegro was always populated and tribes moved in circles and different directions.

Same like with the theories that many North Albanian tribes moved to Kosovo. That is true, but a bit earlier many Kosovo tribes moved to North and South Albania.

So who moved where depends on the period you ask. Everyone moved at a point in time and there's no area entirely populated (or even mostly) by people from another area.

Every region in Montenegro was always populated and tribes moved in circles and different directions.

Same like with the theories that many North Albanian tribes moved to Kosovo. That is true, but a bit earlier many Kosovo tribes moved to North and South Albania.

So who moved where depends on the period you ask. Everyone moved at a point in time and there's no area entirely populated (or even mostly) by people from another area.

Thats true. I suppose if it does show up it would have to be a early split like others in the cluster. Time will tell.

This thread has been viewed 20201 times.

Back