Ethnic group
Makedonian original
Y-DNA haplogroup
G2a3a
mtDNA haplogroup
X2b
Gues their ethnicity, and possible genetic origin,
in 2-3 days I post their gennetics

the one who alredy know the results plz do not reveal.

No 1

screen_shot_2017_05_03_at_82747_pm.png

forest-emmelie-image.jpg

No 2

FOURE.png

foureira_0.jpg

No 3

1200px-Andriy_Danylko_2018.jpg

danilko-300x200.jpg

Number 1 looks Lower Danubian (e.g. Bulgarian, Romanian etc.), Number 2 who on earth could guess, and Number 3 I'd guess Italian.

1. (Two pics) Seems a Spanish female to me;
2. Armenian (She looks like one of the Kardashian sisters);
3. (Two pics) Italian or Swiss (Alpine, if he's Swiss. I do not like much to use this term but, in the absence of another better word, there It is).

1. Greek or Albanian or Romanian, southern Balkans anyway.
2. Alien. Looks like the "Octomom", Nadye Suleman, who wanted to look like Angelina Jolie. Yeah, she might look a bit Armenian as an end result.
3. I already know. He doesn't look like what he is...

Nadya-%E2%80%9COctomom%E2%80%9D-Suleman.jpg

As a personal observation, it looks like two is the new one...

I think they're different women. It's just there is a "trend" of sorts where women have plastic surgery to look either like Angelina Jolie or, more frequently, now, Kim Kardashian.

In the U.S. everyone is getting the same nose recently. I can almost instantly tell.

Personally, I think people who can't see the reality in the mirror after procedures like this and extreme make-up, i.e. that they look horrendous, suffer from something similar to anorexics, who look at those Auschwitz like skeletons of theirs in a mirror and think they look beautiful.

This is why plastic surgeons are some of my least favorite doctors.

ok

time to reveal.

the first is Emellie de Forest she is Daniish.

the second is Eleni Foureira she is Albanian

the third is Adriy Danylko known as Verka Serduchka he is Ukrainian

in the bellow video you can see their gennetics
and their reacts

<strong>

the first is

this a video about football legendary players.

ok

time to reveal.

the first is Emellie de Forest she is Daniish.

the second is Eleni Foureira she is Albanian

the third is Adriy Danylko known as Verka Serduchka he is Ukrainian

in the bellow video you can see their gennetics
and their reacts

<strong>

the first is

Very good, Yetos. You fooled us. :)

I think they're different women. It's just there is a "trend" of sorts where women have plastic surgery to look either like Angelina Jolie or, more frequently, now, Kim Kardashian.
In the U.S. everyone is getting the same nose recently. I can almost instantly tell.
Personally, I think people who can't see the reality in the mirror after procedures like this and extreme make-up, i.e. that they look horrendous, suffer from something similar to anorexics, who look at those Auschwitz like skeletons of theirs in a mirror and think they look beautiful.
This is why plastic surgeons are some of my least favorite doctors.

You didn't have to tell me all of these,it's obvious that you're looking for a natural treatment.

that was not my intesnsion.

and sorry if it seems such

Not a problem. :) I just meant they weren't stereotypes. They were tough, as it often is in real life.

Eleni Foureira is Vlach from both sides. Her father is from Selenica, a small town in Vlora region. Meanwhile her mother is from Patos, a small town in Fieri region but i don't know if she is from Dukas or not.

Yep, was gonna say the same about Foureira. Vlachs from South West tend to be of a darker Mediterranean stock, whereas Vlachs from South East Albania have a strong Mediterranean admix but it's rather Pontid, with softened rounder features many times and more fair skinned and eyed than their Western Albanian "compatriots".

This thread has been viewed 10347 times.

Back