Guesses on my ethnicity?

Hispanic is a possibility, predominantly Iberian, but with some SSA. I don't know if there might be a bit of other things. Not Mexican, but perhaps Caribbean in origin, i.e. Puerto Rico?

You are a very beautiful young woman. IMO, her ascendancy is mostly Iberian, with some Amerindian mixture. If there is SSA DNA in you, it is in a small percentage, which was not enough to change its basic phenotype, who is Latin American.

Latin american. Probably mixed ethnicities, Venezuelan or Colombian

I think you have the typical "Latin American mix", European, Native American and Sub-Saharan African. In your case, with European predominance (probably Iberian), and minority participation of the other two. If I had to assign you a country, I would say probably Colombia.

South America, Spain, European admix. Mostly European. But you can pass in Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria.

I guess you are from Latin America, but you could easily pass for a Spaniard, Basque or Canary Islands. You have the malicious eyebrows of some Iberians, mostly Spaniards.

In any case, so beautiful look.

Last edited:
Please... I´m sure Halfalp said "malicious" in the right way, not to harm anybody.

Juju003, you look like very clearly Iberoamerican. It´s difficult to find faces like yours in Iberia, perhaps yes in Canary Islands, so I can not agree Halfalp you could pass by Iberian, and never by Basque.

Please... I´m sure Halfalp said "malicious" in the right way, not to harm anybody.

Might be a language thing. In French, malicieux means twinkly/mischievious (i.e.: des yeux malicieux) and is meant in an appreciative, not a derogative way.

Juju003, you look like very clearly Iberoamerican. It´s difficult to find faces like yours in Iberia, perhaps yes in Canary Islands, so I can not agree Halfalp you could pass by Iberian, and never by Basque.

Tienes razón Davidtab, puede que yo haya estado algo susceptible. Ya lo he borrado.

Yes, it's like "espantoso" in Spanish (horrible) and in Portuguese (amazing). Same word, same Latin origin and same meaning, but negative in Spanish and positive in Portuguese.

Common words in close languages (Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, etc...) but sometimes different meanings.

Argentinian

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

This thread has been viewed 10758 times.

Back