Ethnic group
Albanian
Arba-Kokalari-foto-Roy-Rossovich.jpg

3415851_2048_1152.jpg

alba-kokalari.jpg

auto_arba21558907692.jpg

arbakokalari2-1.jpg

arba-1-765x433.jpg

Alpine, Tosk look. Could be Greek from Epirus (for obvious reasons).

I see the pictures are not in Albania, but I find it hard to picture her anywhere else besides maybe Romania and quite a rare case in Southern Ukraine.

Edit: If it wasn't for the very round features, I'd have included Montenegro or surrounding areas due to her eyes. But the lack of a longer face and nose and possibly height (she looks stocky) I refrained from including it as a possibility.

Dorio/Illiryan, Visigoth,Tracyan,

When I saw the first photo her eyes reminded me of...Michelle Hunziker (!)
I would have said Western Balkans generally but then I figured out who she was (congratulations!). Lips and smile are her grandmother's M.

Other classifications?

She looks Greek to me.

Great hair lightening. You can barely see the dark roots.

I correct. I agree. Greek

Ariadne Stassinopoulus Huffington

arianna-huffington.jpg

She was so much more attractive with her natural hair coloring, and nose, for that matter, and without the teased, hair sprayed hair. I don't get it.
2011092708314565664.jpg

Ivana Trump went for this hideous look too.
4361b48cdc45f969fa6a0843fdaffca2.jpg

Gosh, the more natural the better in my opinion, and nine times out of ten you look best when you stick close to your natural coloring.

Sorry, rather off topic, but Arianna was the face that popped into my mind when I saw the OP. That's why I thought she might be Greek.

For a fraction of a second I saw Fabio Capello next to her, but not really. or is it?

arbakokalari2-1.jpg

nuovo.archivio.foto.fabio.capello.tuta.inghilterra.750x450.jpg

I correct. I agree. Greek

And to which group of Greeks is she similar:
Mainland Greeks?
Islanders?
Or Anatolian Greeks?

Czech
Ivanka :unsure: Ivana! :grin:

ivanka-trump-ivana-trump.jpg

arba-1-765x433.jpg

Ariadne Stassinopoulus Huffington

arianna-huffington.jpg

She was so much more attractive with her natural hair coloring, and nose, for that matter, and without the teased, hair sprayed hair. I don't get it.
2011092708314565664.jpg

Ivana Trump went for this hideous look too.
4361b48cdc45f969fa6a0843fdaffca2.jpg

Gosh, the more natural the better in my opinion, and nine times out of ten you look best when you stick close to your natural coloring.

Sorry, rather off topic, but Arianna was the face that popped into my mind when I saw the OP. That's why I thought she might be Greek.

If i am not wrong, the ending opulli in original Albanian form on the surnames or in the Greek form opoulus indicate persons with Arvanite ancestry. We have an Arvanite member here and he can clarify better this issue.

If i am not wrong, the ending opulli in original Albanian form on the surnames or in the Greek form opoulus indicate persons with Arvanite ancestry. We have an Arvanite member here and he can clarify better this issue.

so Papadopulos-li is Albanian name?

And to which group of Greeks is she similar:
Mainland Greeks?
Islanders?
Or Anatolian Greeks?

Islanders, no. I think Anatolia. Here with a look that would be closer to how she is. He looks a little older, maybe because he is a more mature person than the age that corresponds to him, because of the result of my psycho-art.

chicaribiaeuropedia.jpg

Islanders, no. I think Cappadocia.
Lol

The only Greeks or should I say "Greeks" that resemble her are North-West Greeks and "Greeks" from regions where Arvanites settled, without excluding many Vlach groups in Epirus, Thessaly, and Aitolo-Akarnania.

The real Greek look is far from this Alpine individual here as it's predominantly Mediterranean and have a longer and wider nose, way stronger jaws and way bigger eyes.

But its understandable that outsiders have more exposure to Greeks than to Tosk Albanias (less than half of Albanians).

Now Laberia surprise us and tell us she's German :p

Gentlemen, it's easy to get fooled by hair color. Please always check the roots. :) Or, get a picture of the person as a teen or very young woman. It happens with Italian women too.

Virna Lisa

hqdefault.jpg

11433%20-%20Virna%20Lisi.jpg

Then, obviously, some people look very particularly like their own specific ethnic group. However, other people sort of transcend certain artificial, political borders. People from neighboring populations have some overlap in terms of features.

There are some Italian women who have that really broad faced look too, and with age it intensifies.

Benedetta Mazza

benedetta5.jpg

As for the girl, no, I don't think she looks like an islander or Anatolian Greek even with her natural dark brown or black hair. If Greek, I'd say mainland. Otherwise somewhere else in the Balkans. I do see some Slavic in her.

I don't know why you're all fighting over her; she doesn't have a beautiful face or anything. Her features are way too unharmonious for that. I guess I'm missing the subplot.

she is probably Aromanian,

in some tribes they consider round fat cheeks,
that make 2 'hole marks' when they laugh as top charming mark and beauty and health,
they consider woman as old, when she looses this 'hole marks'
some Aromani tribes have origin in Alps and transAlpine
due to the areas were Roman legion fought.

s200_vladiana.apetroaie.jpg

643115.jpg

royssoy_xristina.jpg

OALEXANDER_P1.jpg

41b136ceb3dbdf845f56075836abbbe7_0.jpg

13776892701014673970.jpg

Last edited:
Why don't we just leave it at her being a typical Alpine and obviously she fits anywhere where the Alpine component is very common, be that in South Albania, North-West Greece, Italy, France, Bulgaria, Romania, South Germany, and so on.

@Angela, what is Slavic about her?

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 17950 times.

Back