Swedish Egalitarianism is a relatively new phenomenon?

What is important? Many people that vote for liberal progressive politicians are short-sighted, and don't see what is really important and matters in the long run, or what is at stake. Again, this is only my personal opinion. Plus, concerning being aggressive, liberal progressives are pretty much aggressive when it comes to push their agenda everywhere. These leftists make life more and more complicated, and they take more liberties from the people each time in the pretence for the greater good. That said, don't get me wrong there are many things that I don't like on conservative politicians too, especially when it comes to animal rights, environment or nature protection, etc.

what is important and matters in the long run?

That said, don't get me wrong there are many things that I don't like on conservative politicians too, especially when it comes to animal rights, environment or nature protection, etc.

not very shortsighted things imo. those would be things that are important for me or that would matter in the long run so i am more often than not, not voting for conservatives.

This thread has been viewed 27409 times.

Back