Your Traits - yourdnaportal.com

Seat gives a car to each of the players.

Historic Italic Victory

oBwQX3h.jpg

Last edited:
Your Genetic Health Risks

MarkerResult
Vitamin B6
no call
rs4654748 : Your genome file does not contain the SNP for this marker so your result is a no call.
Vitamin D
no call
rs2060793 : Your genome file does not contain the SNP for this marker so your result is a no call.
Vitamin B12
no call
rs492602 : Your genome file does not contain the SNP for this marker so your result is a no call.
Prion Disease
no call
rs1799990 : Your genome file does not contain the SNP for this marker so your result is a no call.
MTHFR, Folate Metabolism
no call
rs1801133 : Your genome file does not contain the SNP for this marker so your result is a no call.
Type 2 Diabetes
no call
rs13266634 : Your genome file does not contain the SNP for this marker so your result is a no call.
Celiac Disease
no call
rs3184504 : Your genome file does not contain the SNP for this marker so your result is a no call.
Prostate Cancer
no call
rs6983267 : Your genome file does not contain the SNP for this marker so your result is a no call.
Heart Disease and Stroke
no call
rs2943634 : Your genome file does not contain the SNP for this marker so your result is a no call.
Breast Cancer
no call
rs2981582 : Your genome file does not contain the SNP for this marker so your result is a no call.
Skin Cancer
no call
rs910873 : Your genome file does not contain the SNP for this marker so your result is a no call.

Yikes, Carlos, you will live forever! :)

I still have all of my hair at 34 years old. Though, I'm sure it is true that I carry the trait, since my uncle, on my mother's side is bald. Nevertheless, I think it makes him look distinguished in a way.

from Genomelink, (free) physical traits:

TOpGol5.jpg

... Beard Thickness and Breast Size :unsure: :petrified: ... LOL

yEUwkXL.jpg

Nothing is impossible Salento :grin:

People make their choices.

You should picture Salento more like a bit younger “Captain” Hefner:
a humble man who turned into a Great Man, a Visionary, and Envied by all Men :grin:

463118859.jpg

People make their choices.

You should picture Salento more like a bit younger “Captain” Hefner:
a humble man who turned into a Great Man, a Visionary, and Envied by all Men :grin:

463118859.jpg

You and the Captain Hefner have good taste. Magnificent selection of beauties. WOW. I'm drooling, with the forgiveness of the word.:innocent:

See how many alleles you have that are indicative of East and West African origins.

rs6586395ACPeople with your genotype have one copy of this mutation that is indicative of African ancestry.
I have this marker

See how many alleles you have that are indicative of East and West African origins.

rs6586395ACPeople with your genotype have one copy of this mutation that is indicative of African ancestry.
I have this marker

Congratulations to both of us. I have one marker too:(y):)

rs9479657CT

People with your genotype have one copy of this mutation that is indicative of African ancestry.

YWB6ewY.png

YourDNAportal - My new traits report (new data raw upload):

4OtZXEL.png

sYKhcgt.png

neandertalalelos.jpg

Before I had not shown any results in Neardenthal but I have introduced the file again and I have obtained these results but I do not understand very well if that variant comes from the nardenthal or not.

neandertalalelos.jpg

Before I had not shown any results in Neardenthal but I have introduced the file again and I have obtained these results but I do not understand very well if that variant comes from the nardenthal or not.

You are negative for those particular Neanderthal genes they tested, you carry the Modern-Human version.

Many Genes overlap with Neanderthal.

You could be positive for other genes not tested by the site.

A total of about 20% of the Neanderthal Genes survive divided in the Modern-Human Non-African population,
but only around 1.5% to 2.1% (latest study) is inherited by a Single Modern-Human.

We could inherit any combination up to about 2.1% of that 20% Neanderthal genes, depending on what our parents carry.

I’m positive for one of those genes that you posted:

EK4qCKb.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal_genetics#Interbreeding_with_modern_humans

as with every other medical test ......it states i should have blue eyes......but wrong again

SNP: rs12913832 (GG) - Relevance:1.0
Blue eye color, 99% of the time

I have green eyes, same as father and paternal gfather

as with every other medical test ......it states i should have blue eyes......but wrong again

SNP: rs12913832 (GG) - Relevance:1.0
Blue eye color, 99% of the time

I have green eyes, same as father and paternal gfather

They get my Eyes wrong all the time too.
maybe is a y T thing :)

Tdakzg5.jpg

... Although it is unlikely you have blond hair you are more likely to have blue eyes, you carry one copy for these traits...

Then I am human.

This thread has been viewed 52591 times.

Back