T1a1a*

Andalusian Fusion

Reaction score
Great site!

T1a-M70 is said to have entered Africa via the Nile. How did it spread in the Horn? Where is T1a1a?

Great site!

T1a-M70 is said to have entered Africa via the Nile. How did it spread in the Horn? Where is T1a1a?

There is a academia paper by Angela Smith, which states T1a1a-Pages0011 with R1b-V88 arrived in the levant ( from the north ) circa 9000BC and then moved into coastal Egypt ( lower nile )................T1a1 did not reach the horn of Africa until the iron-age

There is a academia paper by Angela Smith, which states T1a1a-Pages0011 with R1b-V88 arrived in the levant ( from the north ) circa 9000BC and then moved into coastal Egypt ( lower nile )................T1a1 did not reach the horn of Africa until the iron-age

It took 8 millennia to reach the Horn? Thanks for the paper, torzio! Is there a link?? Looked around & did not see it.

It took 8 millennia to reach the Horn? Thanks for the paper, torzio! Is there a link?? Looked around & did not see it.

https://indo-european.eu/2018/08/mi...e-chalcolithic-also-marked-by-distinct-y-dna/

of the T haplogroup in this paper 90% had blue eyes and origins are on the black sea eastern side..............further info is that the remainder/living departed along the southern anatolian

I will look for other paper..............I already attached it in the past, but lost link when I reinstalled windows 10
It is to do with T1a1-Pages0021

I don't remember where, but I read that y T entered the Horn of Africa twice.

From West-Asians during the Neolithic, and in the last millennium until about 300 years ago with the Arab slave traders.

I think the clades were also different.

of the T haplogroup in this paper 90% had blue eyes and origins are on the black sea eastern side..............further info is that the remainder/living departed along the southern anatolian

I will look for other paper..............I already attached it in the past, but lost link when I reinstalled windows 10
It is to do with T1a1-Pages0021

Do you remember the subject header? I'll look for it.

T came off the Pamir before heading off in three basic directions.

The largest is the T1a (so far). Those would be the NE African ones. The Ts that went into Melanesia would explain why so many have dark skin, but blue eyes & sometimes blond hair. Whoever they may have interbred with would have modified that original template.

Official paper?
I’m not posting it, search for: arab slave traders.

but I’ll post this:

Early Back-to-Africa Migration into the Horn of Africa

Genetic studies have identified substantial non-African admixture in the Horn of Africa (HOA). In the most recent genomic studies, this non-African ancestry has been attributed to admixture with Middle Eastern populations during the last few thousand years.
However, mitochondrial and Y chromosome data are suggestive of earlier episodes of admixture ...

... T-M70 sub-haplogroup was present in northeast Africa by at least 14 ka, possibly arriving in the Horn of Africa as early as 5 ka ....

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4055572/#!po=0.189394

Do you remember the subject header? I'll look for it.

T came off the Pamir before heading off in three basic directions.

The largest is the T1a (so far). Those would be the NE African ones. The Ts that went into Melanesia would explain why so many have dark skin, but blue eyes & sometimes blond hair. Whoever they may have interbred with would have modified that original template.

its in earlier posts in eupedia

It was an academia paper based on cruciani's and others works..........https://www.nature.com/articles/ejhg2009231

its in earlier posts in eupedia

It was an academia paper based on cruciani's and others works..........

Just discovered this site, actually. Thanks for this R paper! The greening of the Sahara is part of the puzzle we seem to be missing. T looks widespread, but may be missing all the people that most likely lived in this area before desertification. It might actually stretch from the North Africa/Sahel region to the Himalayas.

Ancient humans were working with narrow corridors during certain climate ages. Given that T is 40-47K YBP... and that it is downstream from LT and also F... perhaps their movements happened many times over; going into whatever land had the most hospitable climate for human habitation.

Just discovered this site, actually. Thanks for this R paper! The greening of the Sahara is part of the puzzle we seem to be missing. T looks widespread, but may be missing all the people that most likely lived in this area before desertification. It might actually stretch from the North Africa/Sahel region to the Himalayas.

Ancient humans were working with narrow corridors during certain climate ages. Given that T is 40-47K YBP... and that it is downstream from LT and also F... perhaps their movements happened many times over; going into whatever land had the most hospitable climate for human habitation.

With the many hap. P and proto P found in siberia recently it would seem that K2 is close to east asian lands and we T who are their cousins as in hap K1 would be central asian as recent scholars have noted.

There is a lot of T found in kazaks by russian scholars in the last few years

With the many hap. P and proto P found in siberia recently it would seem that K2 is close to east asian lands and we T who are their cousins as in hap K1 would be central asian as recent scholars have noted.

That "Game of Thrones" looking person from Bulgaria comes to mind. Was he not basal T*? He was called the first (known) "king" because his genetic profile puts him at the dawn of the Neolithic.

That "Game of Thrones" looking person from Bulgaria comes to mind. Was he not basal T*? He was called the first (known) "king" because his genetic profile puts him at the dawn of the Neolithic.

Yes from malek bulgaria.. same time period as the 3 x T samples in karldorf germany
There are also another 2 x T samples from malek bulgaria IIRC

y-P formed in Siberia? Last I remember, some said it mutated in the northern Philippine Islands.

Basal T in Kazaks? Or, downstream?

I am interested MOST, right now, in the mountainous DNA from the Himalayas (and that T-M184 paper re: Bhutan), Hindu Kush, Tian Shan, Kunlun, Karakoram, Suleman & Hindu Raj. This "Central Asian" mountain range is where basal T is said to have begun; radiating (pretty much) to the southeast and west.

Know any??

Yes from malek bulgaria.. same time period as the 3 x T samples in karldorf germany

In all of Bulgaria, the % only goes as high as 5.8.

I see a pattern: T seems to be low volume, but it goes along with another major haplogroup... like E1b1b in East Africa (for example)... and then ends up as the ruling class. This dawned on me when I was looking at info re: the Bulgarian king. T is in the ruling classes of Saudi Arabia & (separately) in East Africa... the "Cushites", who speak Cushitic (Cushites came WAY BEFORE Semitic Arabs).

If T got to East Africa circa 10 millennia ago, then it arrived before the dawn of known high African civilisation & was probably the group who ushered it in. E1b1b (quite possibly) became the native class with its first rulers coming from the T1a people.

I see a pattern: T seems to be low volume, but it goes along with another major haplogroup... like E1b1b in East Africa (for example)... and then ends up as the ruling class. This dawned on me when I was looking at info re: the Bulgarian king. T is in the ruling classes of Saudi Arabia & (separately) in East Africa... the "Cushites", who speak Cushitic (Cushites came WAY BEFORE Semitic Arabs).

If T got to East Africa circa 10 millennia ago, then it arrived before the dawn of known high African civilisation & was probably the group who ushered it in. E1b1b (quite possibly) became the native class with its first rulers coming from the T1a people.

T entered africa , firstly in coastal egypt circa 9000BC .......................IIRC it did not reach the horn of Africa until the late bronze-age IIRC.............there is an old DNA study on this

Lemba jews reached yemen circa 2500BC from northern Levant, they came without women, crossed into africa and migrated to south africa where they married southern african women

T entered africa , firstly in coastal egypt circa 9000BC .......................IIRC it did not reach the horn of Africa until the late bronze-age IIRC.............there is an old DNA study on this

Lemba jews reached yemen circa 2500BC from northern Levant, they came without women, crossed into africa and migrated to south africa where they married southern african women

AI put that M70 at 13,000 BCE & had at least one pit stop (for L-208) in the Greek island of Crete (by 10,000 BCE) & then back to the North African mainland.

The Lemba story was, indeed, interesting. Anything beyond 1,500 BCE is paganism, so they must have progressed (with their cult) at some point after that.

3ebd2b8800cc80c8c69a8e2e75db8e34.jpg

"Semitic" comes after "Cushitic". There are Ashkenazi Jews downstream from HOA Ts.

Last edited:

If T-L162 arrived in Crete from Egypt circa 10,100 BCE, is the Malek specimen one of the northern Ts (given its proximity to the Grecian islands)? L162 is one mutation downstream from M70 (Sinai, Egypt).

AI put that M70 at 13,000 BCE & had at least one pit stop (for L-208) in the Greek island of Crete (by 10,000 BCE) & then back to the North African mainland.

The Lemba story was, indeed, interesting. Anything beyond 1,500 BCE is paganism, so they must have progressed (with their cult) at some point after that.

Did not judesism begin 4000bc or am i wrong
Maybe it was 4000 years ago

This thread has been viewed 16648 times.

Back