Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: My grandfather,Chinese,hui people,T1a-Z709-Y46771

  1. #1
    Junior Member Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered
    ghazi du's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-07-19
    Posts
    9
    Points
    166
    Level
    2
    Points: 166, Level: 2
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: China



    Red face My grandfather,Chinese,hui people,T1a-Z709-Y46771

    我的祖父是中国的少数民族。Haplotype is T1a3b2a1b一些回族祖先来自中东,比如 父的祖先祖先。你有关于这种单倍型 信息吗?我的英语不是很好。我的语 气非常谦虚和友好。

  2. #2
    Junior Member Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered
    ghazi du's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-07-19
    Posts
    9
    Points
    166
    Level
    2
    Points: 166, Level: 2
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: China



    My grandfather is a minority in China. The haplotype is T1a3b2a1b.Some Hui ancestors came from the Middle East, such as my grandfather's paternal ancestors. Do you have any information about this haplotype?My English is not very good. My tone is very modest and friendly.I am sorry for the mistake in Chinese above.

  3. #3
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    353
    Points
    3,329
    Level
    16
    Points: 3,329, Level: 16
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Overall activity: 77.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2-Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by ghazi du View Post
    My grandfather is a minority in China. The haplotype is T1a3b2a1b.Some Hui ancestors came from the Middle East, such as my grandfather's paternal ancestors. Do you have any information about this haplotype?My English is not very good. My tone is very modest and friendly.I am sorry for the mistake in Chinese above.
    hi

    interesting, but the oldest T1a3 found. IIRC. was in south Kazaks ...............sample DA125 ...............I will get back to you on the paper of this sample

    DA125, T1a3a1a1-Y13279

    from

    137 ancient human genomes from across the Eurasian steppes

    For thousands of years the Eurasian steppes have been a centre of human migrations and cultural change. Here we sequence the genomes of 137 ancient humans (about 1× average coverage), covering a period of 4,000 years, to understand the population history of the Eurasian steppes after the Bronze Age migrations. We find that the genetics of the Scythian groups that dominated the Eurasian steppes throughout the Iron Age were highly structured, with diverse origins comprising Late Bronze Age herders, European farmers and southern Siberian hunter-gatherers. Later, Scythians admixed with the eastern steppe nomads who formed the Xiongnu confederations, and moved westward in about the second or third century BC, forming the Hun traditions in the fourth–fifth century AD, and carrying with them plague that was basal to the Justinian plague. These nomads were further admixed with East Asian groups during several short-term khanates in the Medieval period. These historical events transformed the Eurasian steppes from being inhabited by Indo-European speakers of largely West Eurasian ancestry to the mostly Turkic-speaking groups of the present day, who are primarily of East Asian ancestry.


    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-018-0094-2
    Fathers mtdna T2b17
    Grandfather mtdna T1a1e
    Sons mtdna K1a4o
    Mum paternal line R1b-S8172
    Grandmum paternal side I1d1-P109
    Wife paternal line R1a-Z282

  4. #4
    Junior Member Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered
    ghazi du's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-07-19
    Posts
    9
    Points
    166
    Level
    2
    Points: 166, Level: 2
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: China



    Thank you for your reply.In fact, you probably don't know much about Chinese history. If I'm wrong, please forgive me.During the Yuan Dynasty in China, a large number of Mongolians caught Semu .Semu means some white people in the Western Regions.During the Yuan Dynasty, some Middle Eastern businessmen came to China to do business.Actually, I tested my grandfather's paternal haplotype.On YFULL, two Iraqis and one Saudi Arabian are related to my grandfather.The total ancestor time seems to be about 4600 years.Of course, I didn't pay later, so there was no more news.Is paternal T related to Sumerians? I like Sumerian civilization and ancient Egyptian civilization very much.

    Thank you again for your reply.:)

  5. #5
    Junior Member Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered
    ghazi du's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-07-19
    Posts
    9
    Points
    166
    Level
    2
    Points: 166, Level: 2
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: China



    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    I'm sorry I made a mistake earlier.Semu is mean Appellation of Mongolian, Han (including Korea and Khitan), Southern Han and various ethnic groups in the Yuan Dynasty,Including the white people in the West (Caucasus, Aryan, Semites, etc.) that I originally mentioned.

  6. #6
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    353
    Points
    3,329
    Level
    16
    Points: 3,329, Level: 16
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Overall activity: 77.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2-Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by ghazi du View Post
    Thank you for your reply.In fact, you probably don't know much about Chinese history. If I'm wrong, please forgive me.During the Yuan Dynasty in China, a large number of Mongolians caught Semu .Semu means some white people in the Western Regions.During the Yuan Dynasty, some Middle Eastern businessmen came to China to do business.Actually, I tested my grandfather's paternal haplotype.On YFULL, two Iraqis and one Saudi Arabian are related to my grandfather.The total ancestor time seems to be about 4600 years.Of course, I didn't pay later, so there was no more news.Is paternal T related to Sumerians? I like Sumerian civilization and ancient Egyptian civilization very much.

    Thank you again for your reply.:)
    I think the Kurds and Armenians have the highest percentage of T in the middle -east

    But it depends on which branch
    T1a1
    T1a2
    T1a3
    or
    T2-PH110

    Sumerians had T .....but a recent net paper ( I cannot confirm this ) but it states that the ancient Assyrian of NW IraQ had 41% of T

    the most ancient though appear in Neolithic Germany , Karsdorf
    Bulgaria
    and North Swiss .............these are all 7000 years old

    There is another recent paper that some came from Black sea and stopped in the levant , but left .....I will try to find it ........IIRC 12 samples of which 11 had blue eyes which was odd for the paper

  7. #7
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    353
    Points
    3,329
    Level
    16
    Points: 3,329, Level: 16
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Overall activity: 77.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2-Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    Is this your branch ?

    Phylogeography of human Y-chromosome haplogroup T1a3-Y11151/FGC1350




    Goal: To discover and analyze the 3rd branch (T1a3) of the T-Haplogroup that has yet to be scientifically analyzed and studied in depth. This branch is the smallest branch when compared to L131 (T1a2), L162 (T1a1) and has been generally overlooked. We aim to utilize Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) results to enhance our ability to detect SNPs and hence branch

  8. #8
    Junior Member Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered
    ghazi du's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-07-19
    Posts
    9
    Points
    166
    Level
    2
    Points: 166, Level: 2
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: China



    Thank you very much.I can't find any information about T haplotypes on Chinese websites.In fact, I also saw this forum in the Hui ethnic group.Unfortunately, I'm a new user and can't send pictures.That is to say, haplotype T originated basically in Western Asia.?I will continue to follow the trend of this forum. I hope my shallow English level will be helpful.

  9. #9
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    353
    Points
    3,329
    Level
    16
    Points: 3,329, Level: 16
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Overall activity: 77.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2-Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by ghazi du View Post
    Thank you very much.I can't find any information about T haplotypes on Chinese websites.In fact, I also saw this forum in the Hui ethnic group.Unfortunately, I'm a new user and can't send pictures.That is to say, haplotype T originated basically in Western Asia.?I will continue to follow the trend of this forum. I hope my shallow English level will be helpful.
    you can start here

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_T-M184

    there are some links to asian papers

  10. #10
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    353
    Points
    3,329
    Level
    16
    Points: 3,329, Level: 16
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Overall activity: 77.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2-Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    you can check this too

    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-018-05649-9

    11 individuals are Ancient T people of which 10 are blue eyed ...............consensus states that they came from SE black sea area or NW caspian sea area

  11. #11
    Elite member Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    09-12-15
    Posts
    507
    Points
    6,108
    Level
    23
    Points: 6,108, Level: 23
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 442
    Overall activity: 27.0%


    Country: Canada



    Quote Originally Posted by ghazi du View Post
    My grandfather is a minority in China. The haplotype is T1a3b2a1b.Some Hui ancestors came from the Middle East, such as my grandfather's paternal ancestors. Do you have any information about this haplotype?My English is not very good. My tone is very modest and friendly.I am sorry for the mistake in Chinese above.
    Just curiosity, is your last name Ma, not Du?


    "
    Ma Hajji, a Yuan Dynasty official in Yunnan (a descendant of Sayyid Ajjal Shams al-Din Omar), and his young son Ma He, future admiral Zheng He"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zheng_He

  12. #12
    Junior Member Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered
    ghazi du's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-07-19
    Posts
    9
    Points
    166
    Level
    2
    Points: 166, Level: 2
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: China



    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    :), you have a certain understanding of this surname in China.Actually, this is my mother's father's haplotype.His surname is Cui. My own haplotype is O。My surname is Du.Many Hui people do have Ma's surname.But there are many other surnames.There is a saying that Zheng He was descended from Saidian Chi, an official of the Yuan Dynasty.However, Zheng He was a eunuch, and the descendants of Saidianchi, who had a family tree, tested that the haplotype was L.

  13. #13
    Junior Member Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered
    ghazi du's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-07-19
    Posts
    9
    Points
    166
    Level
    2
    Points: 166, Level: 2
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: China



    thank you very much.

  14. #14
    Elite member Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    09-12-15
    Posts
    507
    Points
    6,108
    Level
    23
    Points: 6,108, Level: 23
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 442
    Overall activity: 27.0%


    Country: Canada



    Quote Originally Posted by ghazi du View Post
    :), you have a certain understanding of this surname in China.Actually, this is my mother's father's haplotype.His surname is Cui. My own haplotype is O。My surname is Du.Many Hui people do have Ma's surname.But there are many other surnames.There is a saying that Zheng He was descended from Saidian Chi, an official of the Yuan Dynasty.However, Zheng He was a eunuch, and the descendants of Saidianchi, who had a family tree, tested that the haplotype was L.
    Quote Originally Posted by johen View Post
    Ma Hajji, a Yuan Dynasty official in Yunnan (a descendant of Sayyid Ajjal Shams al-Din Omar), and his young son Ma He, future admiral Zheng He"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zheng_He
    looks like Saidian Chi and Sayyid-al-ajall Shames-al-din omar is the same person. I am not sure, but last name Omar seems to be changed to last name Ma?

    Whether Sai-dian-chi Shan-si-ding (Sayyid-al-ajall Shames-al-din) is the ancestor ofthe Ding's family or not, is the problem that the historians and the people of the Ding's familyhave always been probing.Sayyid-al-ajall Shames-al-din (1211-1279 A.D.) was a famous Muslim politician inthe Yuan Dynasty, whose descendants now scatter over some provinces in China.

  15. #15
    Junior Member Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered
    ghazi du's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-07-19
    Posts
    9
    Points
    166
    Level
    2
    Points: 166, Level: 2
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: China



    I don't know the exact surname, either.But if He Zheng is his descendant, including his nephew, who succeeded him, it is reasonable that his surname should be Zheng。

  16. #16
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    15-11-17
    Posts
    22
    Points
    1,471
    Level
    10
    Points: 1,471, Level: 10
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: Canada



    I assume your forefathers were those Sogdian silk traders who later settled in China and created vibrant communities before being assimilated.

  17. #17
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    03-04-18
    Posts
    48
    Points
    1,092
    Level
    8
    Points: 1,092, Level: 8
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: Germany



    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caucasus View Post
    I assume your forefathers were those Sogdian silk traders who later settled in China and created vibrant communities before being assimilated.
    T was found among the Kangju individuals(of Damgaard et al 2018), these people are not Sogdians. The Kangju are probably BMAC people(originating from Neolithic Mesopotamia) mixed with Steppe people. I also think that the L found among Zheng He's family, the T found among several modern day Kazakh groups, and the T found among the Kangju are related to each other. The Kangju(under many tribal union names like Kangar, Kangli, Pechenek, Oghuz etc.) dominated parts of Central Asia hundreds of years. Their tribal name has affinity with the name of the Sumerians(Kenger) and the capital of the ancient region Turan named "Kang". I believe that during the invasions of Genghis Khan, the people of Kangju moved west towards Western Asia.

  18. #18
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    353
    Points
    3,329
    Level
    16
    Points: 3,329, Level: 16
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Overall activity: 77.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2-Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by suyindik View Post
    T was found among the Kangju individuals(of Damgaard et al 2018), these people are not Sogdians. The Kangju are probably BMAC people(originating from Neolithic Mesopotamia) mixed with Steppe people. I also think that the L found among Zheng He's family, the T found among several modern day Kazakh groups, and the T found among the Kangju are related to each other. The Kangju(under many tribal union names like Kangar, Kangli, Pechenek, Oghuz etc.) dominated parts of Central Asia hundreds of years. Their tribal name has affinity with the name of the Sumerians(Kenger) and the capital of the ancient region Turan named "Kang". I believe that during the invasions of Genghis Khan, the people of Kangju moved west towards Western Asia.
    He is most probably from a Kazaks tribe as all 3 main T clades are found there ( T1a1, T1a2 and T1a3 )
    a recent study


    the oldest being an ancient sample DA125 which is T1a3 ( found mostly in kuwaits, western china ,eastern saudi and persian gulf area )

    DA125 is older than any T in the Persian gulf area
    Last edited by torzio; 03-08-19 at 20:14.

  19. #19
    Junior Member Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered
    ghazi du's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-07-19
    Posts
    9
    Points
    166
    Level
    2
    Points: 166, Level: 2
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: China



    Very detailed answers. Thank you very much. Some of my friends think that it is a gradual migration from the Middle East to Central Asia and a transition to China rather than a direct migration to China from the beginning.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •