Introduction new member (Y-DNA: J-L283)

[Цитат = mihaitzateo; 583813] О.
Много интересно.
Така че в Мороени са хора, дошли от Бран.
И келтите, и даките бяха предимно пастоларисти.
Друго нещо, Бран е едно от малкото имена места в Румъния, което почти сигурно е от келтски произход :).
Бран означава Гарван на келтски езици. Или може би е случайност, кой знае.
Направихте ли и автозомна ДНК и ако сте направили, можете ли да споделите резултатите си или просто Y ДНК и МТ-ДНК? [/ ЦИТАТ]

In Old Slavic Bran means military action /defense/. From here in Bulgarian the word -otBrana-defense, and in Russian- oBorona /defense/. Mor- From Old East Slavic моръ (morŭ), from Proto-Slavic *morъ. In the face of a deadly disease or natural disaster that destroys many people or animals; epidemic.[h=1][/h]

[Цитат = mihaitzateo; 583813] О.
Много интересно.
Така че в Мороени са хора, дошли от Бран.
И келтите, и даките бяха предимно пастоларисти.
Друго нещо, Бран е едно от малкото имена места в Румъния, което почти сигурно е от келтски произход :).
Бран означава Гарван на келтски езици. Или може би е случайност, кой знае.
Направихте ли и автозомна ДНК и ако сте направили, можете ли да споделите резултатите си или просто Y ДНК и МТ-ДНК? [/ ЦИТАТ]

In Old Slavic Bran means military action /defense/. From here in Bulgarian the word -otBrana-defense, and in Russian- oBorona /defense/. Mor- From Old East Slavic моръ (morŭ), from Proto-Slavic *morъ. In the face of a deadly disease or natural disaster that destroys many people or animals; epidemic.
Well that area is a mountain area and most people there are very white skinned but mostly dark haired.
Besides most are herding sheep and some are herding sheep and cows.
This is not looking very Slavic like.
Also, Alpinid is quite common in the area,as race.
So surely they have some Celtic blood, but what kind of Celts, that is the question.

There is actually a division within J-Y40288 as suggested by scientific samples from the Phille Hallast study. As can be seen below, PH1568 is one of the upstream SNPs, so YSEQ should test you for PH3514 next.

4zpZbzI.jpg

I have an important update for this thread: YSEQ informed me that my final haplogroup is PH3514. Any ideas how I can contribute with my result to the existent information? I mean where and how can I upload my YSEQ J2b-M12 Panel results so they can be visible on Yfull, FTDNA or other site(s) of this kind?

I have an important update for this thread: YSEQ informed me that my final haplogroup is PH3514. Any ideas how I can contribute with my result to the existent information? I mean where and how can I upload my YSEQ J2b-M12 Panel results so they can be visible on Yfull, FTDNA or other site(s) of this kind?

Great, congrats on determining your subclade! However, as of right now, the only way for your result to be uploaded to YFull is to do a deep test (BigY/NGS).

This thread has been viewed 24520 times.

Back