Classify and guess two womens

Left. Mixed Balkan gypsy? Macedonian? Bulgarian? Romanian?

Can't see the right one.

-Left: Serbian, romanian, bulgarian, makedonian even moldovan and maybe a very forced kind of albanian, MAYBE.

-Right i dunno, image to small

P.s. WTF are these?

-Eupedia -> classify and guess to women

-me -> 😋😋😍😍

-Thread 2 60+ monstruosities pop up

-me 🤢🤢

Both women are vlach / aromanian origin. Both were born in Romania (Ialomita County).

The Orthodox God doesn't like Russians, Serbs and Greeks/Aromamanians that much-they are Jews,according to Him.

Unfortunately, in Romania, we do see the Armani extremely friendly towards Hungarians (see the Becali-Paskany hidden alliance).

EDIT

We are not related to them,but you could have been ,at least ,Bulgarians;I'm not talking here about Macedonians, because it becomes way too complicated for you.

EDIT

As an Arges born I have the right to kill the person who insults(especially the non-Orthodox),including the muted Italians or the Gipsy Tukutun Arnaut.

Last edited:
One thing becomes more and more clear-The Transylvanians are not going to be left unharmed, Orthodoxy (Wallachianess) is a must in that region.

Their,constantly, extremely cheap provocations and very crude bulliness made some results, but definitely with some costs either...

EDIT

Because, in the real life,nobody will give you a prize if you're a stupid Saxon...

EDIT

Patriarchate of Pecs,is it,smart....?

One thing becomes more and more clear-The Transylvanians are not going to be left unharmed, Orthodoxy (Wallachianess) is a must in that region.

Their,constantly, extremely cheap provocations and very crude bulliness made some results, but definitely with some costs either...

EDIT

Because, in the real life,nobody will give you a prize if you're a stupid Saxon...

EDIT

Patriarchate of Pecs,is it,smart....?

What???
What about the orthodoxy thing? I am albanian orthodox.

The younger one could be Albanian or Slavic, heck I think there used to be one that looked like that in our village and she was an Arvanites. The older one would fit anywhere in the Balkans.

This thread has been viewed 5632 times.

Back