Guess ethnicity

Faunus

Reaction score
In a few days I'll know my haplogroup (23andme). While waiting, let's see which ethnicity I resemble the most.

prBEy7F.jpg

qFGcT26.jpg

I’m not so good at this type of ‘guess game ‘ but I’ll give my ‘input’... maybe are you from Greece !? Someone else has any idea?!

Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum

I’m not so good at this type of ‘guess game ‘ but I’ll give my ‘input’... maybe are you from Greece !? Someone else has any idea?!

Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum

Thank you for the answer! Yeah, let's wait some more answers and I'll tell you wether you're right.

Iberian, french, italian...

You could fit anywhere in southern Europe.

Portuguese.

Yep,anywhere in SE from Lisbon to Istanbul. Greek was my first guess.

I immediately thought Albanian. The eyes were the giveaway if I'm right.

Well Faunus, I think you look Portuguese but if your nationality matches the language of the aircraft cabin (Photo 1) - Apertura Porta/Door Opening - You are Italian :)

xgKNg0d.jpg

I immediately thought Albanian. The eyes were the giveaway if I'm right.

Yes, he can pass in Albania without being noticed that he is a foreigner.

Good eye on the plane signs. The flag on his account is that of Nigeria. Hmmmm....

Yes, he can fit in any Southern European country, imo, but Iberia and Italy would be the top two, and if I had to pick one place I'd probably say Southern Italy, and no, not because of the train sign. :)

It's a combination of the nose and the eyes.

I don't think he fits in Spain like he does in South Italy and South Balkans. Dinaric eyes, alpine head, and strong Med admix.

Sorry for the late answer guys. I'm italian indeed! And I also got my ydna (E-V13) and mtdna (R0).

southeastern look. Albanian, Greek, Cretan would be my first guess.

Looks like one of my nephews quite a bit although my nephew has darker hair. How is your dancing? :)

This thread has been viewed 11881 times.

Back