Face of Druid woman?

Angela

Elite member
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italian
See:

https://www.livescience.com/druid-woman-facial-reconstruction.html

"[FONT=&quot]The Druid woman, nicknamed Hilda, lived during the Iron Age. An anatomical analysis suggests that Hilda made it into her 60s, an impressive feat because most women from that region and time lived only until their early 30s, said Karen Fleming, a forensic art and facial identification master's student at the University of Dundee in Scotland.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Hilda was a fascinating character to recreate," Fleming said in a statement. "A female’s life expectancy at this time was roughly 31 years, but it is now thought that living longer during the Iron Age is indicative of a privileged background.""

Just click bait if all they're going on is her age.[/FONT]

17265962-0-image-a-29_1565778545174.jpg

If it's accurate, she unfortunately had Jay Leno's jaw and chin. :)

leno+chin.jpg

LOL. Angela, you got your inbox filled.

LOL, looks like another bonny lass from Glasgow.

She looks Irish or Scottish, pretty wild they havent changed much phenotypiclly.

I've never seen that chin on an Italian, so I think Leno probably did get it from his Scottish mother.

Look at these guys too...they all have it to some degree. :) It must be some sort of founder effect, like noses in some countries.

scottish-rock-band-the-bay-city-rollers-pose-for-a-portrait-in-circa-picture-id103144505

Reese Witherspoon has it too.
reese-witherspoon-at-disney-s-d23-expo-2017-in-anaheim-07-15-2017_1.jpg

I have that kind of a chin, it comes from my grandfather, he was 100% English. He'd have loved the beagle in my lap here.View attachment 11329 . The ball of the chin is wider probably due to an Anglo-Saxon vs Celtic contrast.

This thread has been viewed 9915 times.

Back