Mysterious Europeans

M

Mir

The European look of pale skin and dark hair (nearly black), and whichever eye colour, symbolises the most exotic, intelligent, wise, magical and mysterious look out there. We often forget to revere it out loud, and that has to do with, among other things, not having an official, catchy "slang name" for this look. I just call it mysterious. It's also quite rare, as most Northern Europeans have blonde hair and pinkish or yellowish skin, and Southern Europeans darker skin, which means very few have the combination of pale skin and dark hair.

Most often, from my observation, it can be found in Ireland, France, and Central Europe (including Slovenia, Croatia, and Bosnia).

Do post, here, some images of European people with this look if you are interested.

c760f758e5e26417086060d050213a34.jpg

5f2bc9da5966bf05a5c17cea27095656.jpg

459full-joan-severance.jpg

2204096316cb6edee5ecab976271d50e-690-0-N.jpg

8adb7d519c6732c93f953c47f8a6e045-ian-somerhalder.jpg

Like I said...mad as a hatter.

Almost makes me wish I didn't have dark hair and pale skin.

I wonder if he knows Megan Fox is part Jewish? :)

Is this not the most common combo in Western Europe? I mean darker hair is still dominant, as well as "whit skin" Also, Im sure a lot of these people would get darker if they were in the sun more.

Is this not the most common combo in Western Europe? I mean darker hair is still dominant, as well as "whit skin" Also, Im sure a lot of these people would get darker if they were in the sun more.

He was talking about people who have naturally very dark hair and very pale skin. You see it most often, in my experience, in people from the Celtic fringe, although it exists elsewhere, and hence...me. :) There's nothing mysterious about it.

I, at least, have never had a proper tan in my life. I turn bright red, have gotten blisters, sun poisoning, you name it, and then the skin peels off. Not attractive, trust me, so I gave up. Thank god for sunscreens. When I was little they didn't exist, and hence the blisters and sun poisoning. Now I slather it on constantly, wear hats, and hunt for shade. The sun is not my friend.

In certain climates, it's fine; in others; not.

3ee7c1f1420e829e173ddeaa3df7c717.jpg

I often see it with Romanians

This is disgusting and ugly. Their skin looks like rotten eggs. Most of the nations you mentioned are totally unremarkable and essentially third world.

We don't allow commentary like that here. What, you wait until your infractions expire and then start up again?

One more and I'll ban you. Fair warning.

This thread has been viewed 5784 times.

Back