Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum

View Poll Results: Should Hg I carriers be given European citizenship?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am Hg I - YES

1 25.00%
  • I am Hg I - NO

0 0%
  • I am another Hg (mt/ydna) - YES

1 25.00%
  • I am another Hg (my/ydna) - NO

2 50.00%

Thread: European Citizenship to Natives

Banned Achievements:
    250 Experience Points31 days registered
    Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    i1 (I-M227)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W3

Ethnic group
    Ancient, Native European

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful.

European Citizenship to Natives

I am a firm proponent of the idea of a European citizenship to Native Europeans (i.e. of "Y-DNA Haplogroup I" origin), which means that every country, even those currently outside of the EU (such as Norway), should be obliged to give a citizenship to us. I respect every good person's right to be in Europe if he is of another origin (e.g. Hg R, E, etc.), as long as he has good reasons to be here (such as due to birth, or having good reasons to migrate here). It is a tragedy that so many natives are forced to live in the confines of arbitrary borders, which are not based on actual ethnicity. For example, there is really no such thing as a "Hungarian" - except in the heart of a person. There is no Hungarian DNA. We do have ancestry markers, however, for one's true ethnicity, which would be haplogroups. Since every Haplogroup in Europe except "Hg I" originated elsewhere, and came through invasion, it is therefore not a morally sound act to pretend that Native Europeans (Hg I) and others should have all of the same privileges. Native Americans are also treated differently, such as having exemption from paying certain taxes, which is indeed the right thing to do, as it is their native land.

I hope that every ethnic/Native European will support this idea. Every people deserve their own homeland and the right to move freely within. But we should, naturally, also respect that there are other people who have lived here for thousands of years and should be allowed to do so, as well as individuals who have virtually no European ancestry, but deserve to come here because they have good intentions, morals, and backgrounds (education, no criminal record). Racism of any sort is unacceptable.

What does this forum think? Should European men of Haplogroup I be given a universal European citizenship? Let us hear.

Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Overall activity: 0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    H2a1 M9313
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c3

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mir View Post
    I am a firm proponent of the idea of a European citizenship to Native Europeans (i.e. of "Y-DNA Haplogroup I" origin), which means that every country, even those currently outside of the EU (such as Norway), should be obliged to give a citizenship to us. I respect every good person's right to be in Europe if he is of another origin (e.g. Hg R, E, etc.), as long as he has good reasons to be here (such as due to birth, or having good reasons to migrate here). It is a tragedy that so many natives are forced to live in the confines of arbitrary borders, which are not based on actual ethnicity. For example, there is really no such thing as a "Hungarian" - except in the heart of a person. There is no Hungarian DNA. We do have ancestry markers, however, for one's true ethnicity, which would be haplogroups. Since every Haplogroup in Europe except "Hg I" originated elsewhere, and came through invasion, it is therefore not a morally sound act to pretend that Native Europeans (Hg I) and others should have all of the same privileges. Native Americans are also treated differently, such as having exemption from paying certain taxes, which is indeed the right thing to do, as it is their native land.

I hope that every ethnic/Native European will support this idea. Every people deserve their own homeland and the right to move freely within. But we should, naturally, also respect that there are other people who have lived here for thousands of years and should be allowed to do so, as well as individuals who have virtually no European ancestry, but deserve to come here because they have good intentions, morals, and backgrounds (education, no criminal record). Racism of any sort is unacceptable.

What does this forum think? Should European men of Haplogroup I be given a universal European citizenship? Let us hear.

Think you need to see a doctor.

Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Ethnic group
    Italian

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
    That's it. Take your insanity elsewhere.

Honest to God...is it something in the water????

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

500 Experience Points3 months registered
    Level
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V13

Ethnic group
    Bulgarian

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Wink

[QUOTE = Mir; 584046] Аз съм твърд привърженик на идеята за европейско гражданство на коренните европейци (т.е. с произход „Y-DNA Haplogroup I“), което означава, че всяка държава, дори и тази, която в момента е извън ЕС (такава като Норвегия), трябва да бъде задължен да ни даде гражданство. Уважавам правото на всеки добър човек да бъде в Европа, ако е от друг произход (напр. Hg R, E и т.н.), стига да има основателни причини да бъде тук (например поради раждане или има основателни причини да мигрира тук). Трагедия е, че толкова много туземци са принудени да живеят в границите на произволни граници, които не се основават на действителния етнос. Например наистина няма такова нещо като „унгарец“ - освен в сърцето на човек. Няма унгарска ДНК. Ние обаче имаме маркери за потекло за истинския етнос, който би бил хаплогрупи. Тъй като всяка хаплогрупа в Европа, с изключение на "Hg I", произхожда другаде и е дошла чрез нашествие, следователно не е морално обоснован акт да се преструваме, че коренните европейци (Hg I) и други трябва да имат всички едни и същи привилегии. Коренните американци също се третират по различен начин, като например освобождаване от плащането на определени данъци, което наистина е правилното нещо, тъй като това е тяхната родна земя.

Надявам се, че всеки етнически / роден европеец ще подкрепи тази идея. Всеки народ заслужава собствената си родина и правото да се движи свободно вътре. Но ние, естествено, трябва да уважаваме, че има и други хора, които са живели тук хиляди години и трябва да им бъде позволено, както и хора, които на практика нямат европейско потекло, но заслужават да дойдат тук, защото имат добри намерения , морал и произход (образование, няма криминално досие). Расизъм от всякакъв вид е неприемлив.

Какво мисли този форум? Трябва ли европейските мъже от Хаплогрупа да получат универсално европейско гражданство? Нека чуем. [/ ЦИТА]

You are half European. Your mother group is Asian. What are we doing with this? :))))

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

The rules are clear. Only English.

1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Ahhh. Not like he open a poll option to shoot Semites when they cross the border to terrorize Semites from wanting to enter Europe...

What Europe should do with refugees crisis?

Poll option 5: Shoot them when crossing illegally

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...gal-immigrants

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Messier 67 View Post
    Ahhh. Not like he open a poll option to shoot Semites when they cross the border to terrorize Semites from wanting to enter Europe...

What Europe should do with refugees crisis?

Poll option 5: Shoot them when crossing illegally

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...gal-immigrants
    I never saw this before.

Please, in the future, if you or anyone else is aware of these kinds of posts, please inform me.

I have absolutely no tolerance for these kinds of obscenities.