Admixture between early LBK and HGs

Individual/lab code mtDNA/Y chromosome haplogroup Nuclear coverage WHG-relatedancestry
1/I6912 J1/BT ( low coverage sample)
0.035 12±3%
2/I6913 U5a1/CT 0.006 57±8% (low coverage sample )
3/I6914 K1b1a/G2a2a1a 0.497 <1%
4/I6915 No data No data No dataTable 1.
Genetic data for Brunn 2 individuals.

source:
pdf : https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-56029-2.pdf
page: 4

Continued from post # 19: Certainly some slave or adopted HG men were lucky enough to pass their DNA on to farmers, but slave or adopted HG women were luckier because men are more likely to take advantage of the wretches, women They are selective. This only makes it difficult to resolve excess HG yDNA. There has to be something women don't participate in and explain why the flow of HG yDNA has increased over time. Even though men were also stoned, they always had game, women had no wild vegetables to harvest. Along these lines, tall, robust HG men, accustomed to hand-to-hand fighting and the danger of death and wounds on hunting , would be good mercenary / slave soldiers in the struggles for farmland that became more acute with the progressive depletion of the soil. The same was true in Asia-Pacific: Lapita farmers benefiting from the virginity of the lands have progressed rapidly throughout the region, as soil depletion increases the Y chromosome of the Melanesians HG also increases. In and around Finland was even worse, the Nganasan-like HG replaced the language and much of the farmers' Y chromosome. This process of ascending of a HG language among farmers through the mercenary-usurper sequence may help explain the archaic characteristics of Basque and Indo-European (which was an evolved HG [shepherds] language). There were some side questions: HG are wild animals like any other, even with the primate advantage that they can kill skin parasites. The animals although covered with viruses, ... are not very sensitive to this, they live , invade new habitats, evolve into new species. As for the Inbreeding I think they are like the other more archaic HG, for example the female chimpanzees change pack to get pregnant. Farmers have sex taboos so inheritance doesn't go to the son of another . The HG tend to have no sexual taboos, if our nose were a hole in the top of the head, they had nazal sex like dolphins in their playful heels. As for food storage, they accumulate reserves in the body including bones, in favorable seasons and years.

This thread has been viewed 13090 times.

Back