Ancient DNA T-Y3833 Iberian Peninsula ( De la Rosa )

Alpenjager

Reaction score
aDNA through modern DNA.

Today, very good news. I have CONFIRMED by Y-DNA testing my whole paternal pedegree until a 1587 marriage!

Perhaps the first Spanish Pedegree and the first Iberian Peninsula Pedegree Confirmed up to date with Y-DNA testing.

>Aside the House of Bourbon that Im not trully sure until what ancestor they have confirmed their pedegree.

>And aside the " Castilla " family from Rubena ( Burgos ) who weakly tested 12 y-STRs for a bunch of members splitted before 1580 and using 0 control samples from the town.

I want to share this with all of you and I hope that more people reach this same Genetic Genealogical Goal.

Today we know the first Y-DNA of an Ancient Iberian individual, my direct paternal ancestor, using modern DNA.

Also, I wish more studies like those published by Sofie Claerhout who inspired me in order to reach this Goal.

Juan De la Rosa Y-DNA Confirmed.png

aDNA through modern DNA.

Today, very good news. I have CONFIRMED by Y-DNA testing my whole paternal pedegree until a 1587 marriage!

Perhaps the first Spanish Pedegree and the first Iberian Peninsula Pedegree Confirmed up to date with Y-DNA testing.

>Aside the House of Bourbon that Im not trully sure until what ancestor they have confirmed their pedegree.

>And aside the " Castilla " family from Rubena ( Burgos ) who weakly tested 12 y-STRs for a bunch of members splitted before 1580 and using 0 control samples from the town.

I want to share this with all of you and I hope that more people reach this same Genetic Genealogical Goal.

Today we know the first Y-DNA of an Ancient Iberian individual, my direct paternal ancestor, using modern DNA.

Also, I wish more studies like those published by Sofie Claerhout who inspired me in order to reach this Goal.

View attachment 11358

always great news when one goes back that far on their tree

If the Bourbon are the Borboni, they were actually French :unsure: before they were Spaniard.
They ruled my area in Italy, but I’m negative for Y3833.

Last edited:
I have extended to Autosomal cousins through female lines participating in Genetic Genealogy research.

Juan De la Rosa Y-DNA Confirmed VII.jpg

This thread has been viewed 3316 times.

Back