Haplogroups O, D and C in Europa

Beki

Reaction score
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b-Z2103>BY611
mtDNA haplogroup
U2e1b*
Hello everyone. I noticed on the Bosniak DNA Project and on the Yfull tree, haplogroups that are not at all typical of Europe. It's about haplogroups O-F2064*, C2-M48, D-CTS11577>Y14736. In one genetic study on Bulgarians, the haplogroup C-M217 was recorded. The most interesting of all these results is this Macedonian, he belongs to a pure Chinese Han branch O-F2064*. Does anyone know how these haplogroups came to Europe, more specifically the Balkan? In my opinion, these haplogroups came to the Balkans during the Mongol invasion of the Balkans.

There were majority of these ydna haplogroups(C, F, CT, ...) in Europe during Paleolithic, Mesolithic before being over run by ydna hg I in Mesolithic times so it could be these old hgs or related to hunnic invasions.

I think it's more realistic that these haplogroups came to the Balkans with the Hun
s, Tatars, Avars, Bulgarians, Pecans, Hungarians or maybe Turks. [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
None of these people did the BigY test except this Macedonian.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]According to Yfull tree, this Macedonian shares a common ancestor with 7 Chinese, that ancestor lived about 2700-3000 years ago[/FONT]. [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Very little is being written about the presence of these haplogroups in Europe, and I think there are plenty of people in Europe especially in the Balkans with these haplogroups, and it would be interesting to investigate exactly how these haplogroups came to Europe and when.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]In Hungary, there is also one person with a haplogroup O, belongs to the branch Y137054.[/FONT][SUB]
[/SUB]
[/FONT]

There were majority of these ydna haplogroups(C, F, CT, ...) in Europe during Paleolithic, Mesolithic before being over run by ydna hg I in Mesolithic times so it could be these old hgs or related to hunnic invasions.
These specific subclades haven't been found in Paleolithic or Mesolithic Europe, they seem to be of East Asian origin. The local European branches of C fall under Y11591.

I think it's more realistic that these haplogroups came to the Balkans with the Hun
s, Tatars, Avars, Bulgarians, Pecans, Hungarians or maybe Turks.
None of these people did the BigY test except this Macedonian.
According to Yfull tree, this Macedonian shares a common ancestor with 7 Chinese, that ancestor lived about 2700-3000 years ago. Very little is being written about the presence of these haplogroups in Europe, and I think there are plenty of people in Europe especially in the Balkans with these haplogroups, and it would be interesting to investigate exactly how these haplogroups came to Europe and when.

In Hungary, there is also one person with a haplogroup O, belongs to the branch Y137054.[SUB][/SUB]
I think Eastern Europe may have a higher number of people who fall under these haplogroups. I think they could've also arrived with Turkic or Mongolian invasions.

These specific subclades haven't been found in Paleolithic or Mesolithic Europe, they seem to be of East Asian origin. The local European branches of C fall under Y11591.

Yes I think its of newer subclades so probably of Hunnic origin.

Hello everyone. I noticed on the Bosniak DNA Project and on the Yfull tree, haplogroups that are not at all typical of Europe. It's about haplogroups O-F2064*, C2-M48, D-CTS11577>Y14736. In one genetic study on Bulgarians, the haplogroup C-M217 was recorded. The most interesting of all these results is this Macedonian, he belongs to a pure Chinese Han branch O-F2064*. Does anyone know how these haplogroups came to Europe, more specifically the Balkan? In my opinion, these haplogroups came to the Balkans during the Mongol invasion of the Balkans.

Hunnic, Mongolian and even Scythians whose they have minor East Eurasian component.

probably some mongolian or turkic influence;)

https://www.yfull.com/tree/D-Y14813/

p.s
C is a completely different story ( or at least some branches of it )
as it was present among the western hunter gathereses in europe
but some other branches of it should be present among mongolians could be there dominant haplogroup :unsure:

This thread has been viewed 4972 times.

Back