J1c5c1
E-BY7450

This is my dnaY haplogroup result of the BIG Y 700
BIGYV22MISUCURSAL.JPEG

BIGYV22MISUCURSALm%25C3%25A1sgrandeSUCURSAL.JPEG

Right now we are a Dutchman and I

E1b1b1a1c*v22+

YDNAaNCESTRY.JPEG

I don't know but it seems old, maybe 3000 years or more.

E-BY7450

BIGYV22MISUCURSAL.JPEG

E1b1b1a1c*v22+

YDNAaNCESTRY.JPEG

Congratulations Carlos. I am expecting my Big Y results. They are expected to be ready in November this year.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

To Duarte

Thank you. It took me four and a half months to deliver the results; although I didn't mind, I was in no hurry.
They will be able to clone me in the future.

JakySpartacus7.jpg

IMG_20190918_214557.jpg

To Duarte

Thank you. It took me four and a half months to deliver the results; although I didn't mind, I was in no hurry.

JakySpartacus7.jpg

IMG_20190918_214557.jpg

Now that they have our DNA samples stored in Gene by the Gene Texas Lab, they can create perfect clones for both of us. I don't know if that would be a good idea for me. Suddenly my "bad guy" side appears in this clone, LOL ;)

I don't know if anyone would buy me lol

To Duarte

JakySpartacus7.jpg

IMG_20190918_214557.jpg

Looks cool, you have talent, Carlos!

^^
Thank you very much, very kind. I don't plan the result, I am surprised by the final result.

E1b1b1a1c*V22+

Yesterday I uploaded the file to Yfull. It has a very strange system what charges the communication is cut, you are not registered on the page, there are three steps charges, you must send a notification, you pay and you receive it, I imagine it will be so.

A little bird told me that I have 3 possibilities with my new but old E-BY7450: Jewish, Arabic or early entry into Europe.

E-BY7450

BIGYV22MISUCURSAL.JPEG

E1b1b1a1c*v22+

YDNAaNCESTRY.JPEG

Dear friend @Carlos,

My Big Y 700 is complete. FTDNA's results displayed today:
R1b > M269 > L23 > L51 > P310 > L151 > P312 > DF27 > ZZ12 > ZZ19 > Z31644 > BY2285 > BY25634 > FGC35133

Big hug
(y):)

Congratulations Duarte. Will you load them in Yfull?

Congratulations Duarte. Will you load them in Yfull?

Thank you Carlos. I uploaded it. I received an email saying that the data is being analyzed and if it is ok it will be processed. I haven't made the payment yet. I believe I will only have to pay if everything is ok. They ask for a .BAM file, but the FTDNA is .csv. Let's see how they handle it. I am waiting the return of them.

Ah, well, I haven't received any reply from them.

I have not received anything. I have sent it again.

I have not received anything. I have sent it again.

Dear Carlos.
Sorry me the delay to this answer. I was preparing to sent it when I receive a call phone from a great friend mine from San Francisco, California, US. He communicated me that will spend the end year holidays with my family here in Belo Horizonte. I invited him to stay here with me in my home, but he said he's going to a hotel. I love him and his family. He is a great guy. We stayed talking in phone for more than one hour, LOL.

Backing to the topic, I adopted these steps: I downloaded the FTDNA data. I already had a Y-Full ID because I had previously uploaded mtDNA Full Sequence data file to Y-Full’s mitochondrial PhyloTree. The FTDNA’s excel data file (in .csv format) of “Big Y” has been archived on my PC. So, I uploaded it to my Google Drive, got a link, copied this link and pasted it into the Y-Full dialog box. You can not forget to mark the message by accepting the terms and conditions of Y-Full, otherwise the information is not sent.

Big hug:)

Yes, just as I did and I was very surprised not to receive any response, I sent it again a few hours ago and I have not received any response either. Not that I'm in a hurry, but I was surprised.

bigyresult.JPEG

BIGYRAWDATAENGLISH.JPEG

Yes BAM appears on the Ftdna page

What I have done now is: "Share BAM" and then an address that I copied is generated and is direct with FamilyTreeDna.

bigyresult.JPEG

BIGYRAWDATAENGLISH.JPEG

Yes BAM appears on the Ftdna page

What I have done now is: "Share BAM" and then an address that I copied is generated and is direct with FamilyTreeDna.

Good morning Carlos. Nice. I did not know this procedure. Thank you very much. I will resend my Big Y results by following these steps. Very kind of you to share this information dear friend.

I have a new results:

BY7450_BY7450*_YF66572 new

yf66572.JPEG

This thread has been viewed 24681 times.

Back