Elite member
Reaction score
fca9769218a84ca6a77fd6a0175e44e1_18.jpg

I just didn't see the resemblance

images

2966408624.jpg

images

1558257-hariri-1510667769.jpg

I think he doesnt look that westasian could pass in whole mediterranean area imo. Spoiled myself but thats where i would have placed him

I just didn't see the resemblance

images

2966408624.jpg

images

1558257-hariri-1510667769.jpg

When people get older it starts getting harder to tell them apart except for things like pigmentation.

I agree with you: when they were young they didn't look alike, imo.

He looks mediterranean. [emoji4]

Levant, perhaps, which does, of course, border the Med, but he doesn't look European to me, neither Greek nor Italian nor Spanish, although you could find some outliers who might come close to his look.

It's about features, not just dark hair and eyes and olive skin.

Looks East Med to me, possibly Jordanian.

Spite not typically 'mediter' (fine type) I think he could be found in some regions of Mediterranea, even southern France (rather excluded from Portugal and Spain) - Lebanon or Northern Levant could be my first choice, so not typically 'arab'; but you know what I think about bets concerning ONE person.

This Saad Hariri, Lebanon's Prime Minister who has submitted his resignation last week.

Makes sense.

Just to agree with Moesan, while this may be a phenotype you can find around the Mediterranean, it isn't a "Mediterranean" phenotype anthropologically, and, I still maintain that while you might find approximations of it in the Southern European countries, he doesn't look European to me.

So, to my eyes, he doesn't really look like Placido Domingo, although they have some pigmentation and features in common. You have to look at the whole picture, and also, everybody starts to look alike with age, unfortunately.

placido-domingo-original.jpg

Greek

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

This thread has been viewed 14904 times.

Back