David Reich anciant DNA and HIV resistence

bicicleur 2

Reaction score
A map of 7000+ ancient DNA samples from a talk given by Dr. David Reich at the 2019 Allen Frontiers Symposium. This is from an upcoming study of the ancient origins and distribution of the CCR5-Δ32 HIV resistance allele.
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5-rvA6Iq...QHuPcipAgCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/Ancient_samples.jpg
Notice there are many samples from regions that have not been published yet:
Mesopotamia, Upper Egypt, the Sahara, Northwest and Central India. There is a very large concentration of samples from the Levant.
We can't be 100% certain that the blue dots are all ancient samples (though, some of them are clearly from the sea!) and that all of these have yielded DNA. 293 ancient Philistine and Canaanite individuals were sampled, yet only 11 yielded DNA, so these blue dots may represent all of these 293 samples. Notice too that only some areas have black dots that show individuals definitely lacking the CCR5-Δ32 allele.
Maybe someone here knows if these blue dots are all ancient samples, and if they are, did these samples all have successful DNA extraction?
It seems that CCR5-Δ32 originated among the Samara Culture hunter-gatherers 7000 years ago along the Volga, and their successors the Khvalynsk Eneolithic.

Ancient_samples.jpg

A related snp protects against plague, which may explain why the steppe people had an advantage over the farmers of "Old Europe".

I wonder how this CCR5-Δ32 HIV resistance allele spread prior to HIV, there was no advantage, so no natural selection either.

I wonder how this CCR5-Δ32 HIV resistance allele spread prior to HIV, there was no advantage, so no natural selection either.

I think that's the question with a lot of these "advantageous" snps which apparently have been subject to selection. In the Reich talk he explains, for example, how the snps affecting starch metabolism were already present in hunter-gatherers in Europe. So, what trait was being affected at that point?

Not only that, but the real selection wasn't during the Neolithic, but during the Bronze Age.

I got that one wrong, but so did everyone else.

Leprosy: protected:

eD5wSTc.jpg

... Thanks God ...

HIV type 1: protected:

nxLWgxN.jpg

lKDcLrk.jpg

EQdtriC.jpg

In light of this, let us remember this part from his book:

EIkAF3LWsAAgr45

In light of this, let us remember this part from his book:

EIkAF3LWsAAgr45

check Wang et al

6,7 ka farmers arrived in the Caucasus and there was no more exchange across the Cauacsus
but prior to that, there was
check the mtDNA, there was Transcaucasia mtDNA in the steppe and steppe mtDNA in Transcaucasia
I bet they spoke proto-Indo-European on both sides of the Caucasus then

Two things:
1) Looking at the earliest CCR5, it looks like the Steppe expansion started from a very Eastern part of the Steppe. Makes sense since the ANE is very Eastern.
2) Probably there won't be steppe ancestry in Anatolia.

https://www.bmj.com/rapid-response/...fwT-7_JI31TOU9ALJq79yrR2NbqLYJABtFnTmd0eQMqNQ

I have found this. It seems all so contradictory.

Sex has nothing to do with AIDS

Dear Editor,
I challenge Dr. Gareth Lloyd to come up with the names (even one will
do) of the persons who are documented to have shown that AIDS (or even
HIV) is sexually transmitted. I know of no such study. In fact, the
scientific, medical literature is full of evidence that neither AIDS nor
HIV is sexually transmitted. It is only assumed that they are.

The results of the world's best scientific study that attempted to
measure the efficiency of heterosexual transmission of antibodies to HIV
was conducted by Nancy Padian and her colleagues (Padian NS, et al.
(1997): Heterosexual transmission of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) in
northern California: results from a ten-year study. Am J Epidemiol 146:
350-7).

The most striking result of the ten-year study is that Padian et al.
did not observe any HIV-negative sex partners becoming HIV-positive from
years of unprotected sexual intercourse with their HIV-positive partners.
I repeat—NOT ONE HIV-negative sex partner became positive during the 10-
year study. Therefore, the observed transmission efficiency was ZERO.

However, to avoid reporting a zero efficiency for the sexual
transmission of HIV, Padian and colleagues assumed that the HIV-positive
sex partners in their study must have become positive through sexual
intercourse before entering the study. Using that assumption, they
estimated that an HIV-negative woman would have to have sexual intercourse
1000 times with HIV-positive men before becoming HIV-positive herself.
Even more astounding, HIV-negative men would have to have 8000 sexual
contacts before becoming HIV-positive. Virtually identical figures have
been reported by others (Gisselquist, D., et al., HIV infections in sub-
Saharan Africa not explained by sexual or vertical transmission. Int J STD
AIDS, 2002. 13: p. 657-666; Jacquez, J.A., et al., Role of the primary
infection in epidemics of HIV infection in gay cohorts. J Acquir Immune
Defic Syndr, 1994. 7: p. 1169-1184).

Given these figures and that the Centers for Disease Control
estimates that one million Americans have antibodies to HIV raises an
enormous problem for sexually transmitted HIV. Since there are around 280
million men and women in the USA, that means that on average an HIV-
negative woman would have to have random sexual intercourse 140,000 times
(and a man eight times that number) in order to become HIV-positive
(assuming equal distribution of HIV between the sexes).

Below are additional examples in the literature that neither AIDS nor
HIV is sexually transmitted.

None of the husbands of HIV positive women became antibody positive
to HIV over a three-year period. (Lancet ii: 581 (1985), Stewart et al.}

No transmission of HIV was observed between couples in which all of
the women were HIV positive and in which at least 100 sexual contacts
occurred. (JAMA 259: 3037 (1988), Padian et al.)

After a mean of 3-1/2 years of unprotected intercourse, with an
average of 50 sexual encounters per year, only one hemophiliac wife became
HIV positive. (American Journal of Medicine 85: 472 (1988), Kim et al.)

No transmission of T-cell abnormalities from hemophiliacs with AIDS
to their spouses. (JAMA 251: 1450 (1984), Kreiss et al.)

"The number of American and European heterosexuals who have had
sexual relations with a prostitute, who have no other admitted risk
factors (such as drug abuse), and who have subsequently developed antibody
to HIV can be counted on the fingers of one hand. Sex with a prostitute is
not even listed as a risk category by the American CDC." (Rethinking AIDS,
Root-Bernstein (1993))

"Non-drug abusing prostitutes have no higher risk of AIDS than other
women." (AIDS: the second decade, report from the National Academy of
Sciences USA (1990))

The same is true for prostitutes in Germany, Zurich, Vienna, London,
Paris, Pardenone (Italy), and Athens. (Klinische Wochenschrift 65: 287
(1987), Luthy et al.; Wiener Klinische Wochenschrift 98: 697 (1986), Kopp
& Dangl-Erlach; Lancet ii: 1424 (1985), Brenky-Fandeux & Fribourg-
Blanc; British Medical Journal 297: 1585 (1988), Day et al.; Scand J
Infect Dis 21: 353 (1988), Hyams et al.)

The repeated appearance between AIDS (antibodies to HIV) in drug
users around the world is no coincidence (Duesberg, P.H. and D. Rasnick,
The AIDS dilemma: drug diseases blamed on a passenger virus. Genetica,
1998. 104: p. 85-132).

David Rasnick, PhD

Member of Mbeki's AIDS Advisory Panel

Visiting Scientist

Dept. Molecular & Cell Biology,
University of California at Berkeley,
Berkeley, CA 94720

Competing interests:
None declared

Isn't Mbeki the guy who denied the existence of AIDS, and lives in an area with 20-25 % of the population HIV positive? And where armed forces are sometimes over 90% HIV positive due to heavy use of brothels?

Nothing about this sounds contradictory, its just the equivalent of anti-vaxxer nonsense.

Isn't Mbeki the guy who denied the existence of AIDS, and lives in an area with 20-25 % of the population HIV positive? And where armed forces are sometimes over 90% HIV positive due to heavy use of brothels?

Nothing about this sounds contradictory, its just the equivalent of anti-vaxxer nonsense.

You send a letter to the Ministry of Health of my country asking for a photograph of the virus v.i.h. and they send you a recreated drawing by computer.
Even in the same wikipedia.

Human_Immunodeficency_Virus_-_stylized_rendering.jpg

I think they do not deny the existence of the AIDS picture but that it is caused by a virus.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/user/houseofnumbers[/video]

Which one is it?

image_content_5014702_20160621162107.jpg

VIH_Sida-Cancer-Tratamientos_medicos-Farmacologia-Salud_265736972_55844332_1024x576.jpg

20180528_HIV_filmed.jpg

relacion_del_vih_y_cancer.jpg

inmunoterapia-700x520.jpg

Virus.jpg

images

diagrama-cerca-virus-vih_1308-24792.jpg

99b72c2b-7e31-4df8-a4d4-67aadfa9d058.jpg

virus_vih_nina

vih-1440x808.jpg

VIH_thumb.jpg

hiv-microscopy-in-pictures-10.jpg

Are HIV photographs false?
by Roberto Giraldo
Dr. Roberto Giraldo analyzes and reveals the myth of HIV photomicrographs. If it has never been possible to isolate the HIV virus, then how is it possible to photograph it? ... In a clear and precise way, Dr. Giraldo tells us how and why these virtual images are generated.

http://www.mitosyfraudes.org/Risks/foto_virus_hiv.html

Abstract;:
The problem here is that all these molecular biologists are accepting as fragments of nucleic acid as VIRUS. All genetic material behaves biologically in a similar way, but that does not indicate that you have a virus. You have to be very careful when studying these types of publications today. There are thousands and thousands of publications that talk about HIV, when in fact they are talking about fragments of RNA or DNA. It is to confuse genetics with virology. It is also important to remember that every cell stressed in the laboratory with culture stimulants releases many things, some of them being fragments of nucleic acid that then enter another cell and hybridize with the genetic material of the cell. This is HIBRIDI-ZACIÓN; This is not VIRAL INFECTION

The most convincing are the publications of my colleagues Eleni Papadopulos-Eleopulos and his group of researchers in Perth, Australia and those of Etienne de Harven in France.

After 40 years dedicated to studying acquired immunodeficiencies and 24 years dedicated to studying AIDS carefully, I have concluded that the so-called "HIV science" is not science but rather a religion, because there everything is accepted as truth revealed and nobody demands the necessary and possible evidence. The only way to prevent people from being deceived is to allow them to have access to all available information, however dangerous, stupid and ridiculous it may seem. It is a constitutional right of people to decide about their health after being well informed. The constitution of countries is violated if people are prevented from being informed about health-related matters and more about a disease that is officially considered deadly and without cure as AIDS.

About fifteen years or so ago, the company I worked for was kind enough to finance my going back to uni for another masters degree, this time in a health care subject. It was quite an international class with students from a number of nations. Two were from an African nation that shall remain nameless. For a project, I remember them showing me the subject they had chosen: A study on how AIDS was caused by unhygienic living conditions and not a virus. (One of the many myths about HIV) Horrified, I asked about their source. They proudly showed me a webpage called Virusmyth. That was the entirety of their sourcing. And these were healthcare personnel with a bachelors degree and practical experience.

This is some scary shit. It overlaps with the people who believe vaccines are a western plot to sterilize their ethnic group and who believe Ebola is a myth propagated by the west for some reason. And of course the antivaxxers. I don't know who keeps these myths running, might be the sort of people who think there are too many Africans. I suppose its only coincidence that the same part of the world that runs all these weird fringe fantasies about HIV is also the place where HIV is running rampant. All these places operating on the basis of a scientific consensus having really low numbers is only random chance, I guess.

I recommend the citation section of the "HIV/AIDS denialism in South Africa" article. Also, you can find lots of photographs among the illustrations of "The Big Picture Book of Viruses"

About fifteen years or so ago, the company I worked for was kind enough to finance my going back to uni for another masters degree, this time in a health care subject. It was quite an international class with students from a number of nations. Two were from an African nation that shall remain nameless. For a project, I remember them showing me the subject they had chosen: A study on how AIDS was caused by unhygienic living conditions and not a virus. (One of the many myths about HIV) Horrified, I asked about their source. They proudly showed me a webpage called Virusmyth. That was the entirety of their sourcing. And these were healthcare personnel with a bachelors degree and practical experience.

This is some scary shit. It overlaps with the people who believe vaccines are a western plot to sterilize their ethnic group and who believe Ebola is a myth propagated by the west for some reason. And of course the antivaxxers. I don't know who keeps these myths running, might be the sort of people who think there are too many Africans. I suppose its only coincidence that the same part of the world that runs all these weird fringe fantasies about HIV is also the place where HIV is running rampant. All these places operating on the basis of a scientific consensus having really low numbers is only random chance, I guess.

I recommend the citation section of the "HIV/AIDS denialism in South Africa" article. Also, you can find lots of photographs among the illustrations of "The Big Picture Book of Viruses"

I agree. All of this AIDS denial is quackery. It's like we're doing our own march back into the Middle Ages. For goodness' sakes, they tracked Patient O in the U.S. a gay airline pilot who started the spread. There's a reason it was a "gay disease" for a long time, and then spread through intravenous drug use and outwards. There's also a reason that a huge campaign targeting gay men and pushing condom use worked, as did closing some gay sex clubs. Maybe you had to live through it.

Same goes for the anti-vaxxers. It's just lack of scientific knowledge, or emotion over reason. Now these childhood diseases are out there again, causing havoc, and affecting even adults, with worse effects. They don't want to vaccinate their kids? Fine, keep them home and homeschool them and let them play only with other non-vaccinated kids. See how that works for them.

Your freedom extends only until you start physically affecting the lives of others.

As to the latter, imo, if the parents won't vaccinate their children, they should be heavily fined or even put into

A map of 7000+ ancient DNA samples from a talk given by Dr. David Reich at the 2019 Allen Frontiers Symposium. This is from an upcoming study of the ancient origins and distribution of the CCR5-Δ32 HIV resistance allele.
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5-rvA6Iq...QHuPcipAgCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/Ancient_samples.jpg
Notice there are many samples from regions that have not been published yet:
Mesopotamia, Upper Egypt, the Sahara, Northwest and Central India. There is a very large concentration of samples from the Levant.
We can't be 100% certain that the blue dots are all ancient samples (though, some of them are clearly from the sea!) and that all of these have yielded DNA. 293 ancient Philistine and Canaanite individuals were sampled, yet only 11 yielded DNA, so these blue dots may represent all of these 293 samples. Notice too that only some areas have black dots that show individuals definitely lacking the CCR5-Δ32 allele.
Maybe someone here knows if these blue dots are all ancient samples, and if they are, did these samples all have successful DNA extraction?
It seems that CCR5-Δ32 originated among the Samara Culture hunter-gatherers 7000 years ago along the Volga, and their successors the Khvalynsk Eneolithic.

Ancient_samples.jpg

Interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

I have read that 2% of North American men are gay and that 55% of those labeled as positive in V.I.H. in North America they are gay.

They are quite strange data.

I have read that 2% of North American men are gay and that 55% of those labeled as positive in V.I.H. in North America they are gay.

They are quite strange data.

They are exactly what you'd expect. Gay penetrative sex carries a higher risk of infection because of the greater risk of tearing and bleeding.

Intravenous drug users are another over represented group.

The whole AIDS quackery started to gain traction around the 90s and mostly as an African thing. I should expect people who frequent this forum have some idea of just how incredibly far we've come in genetic analysis and biochemistry in the last 30 years, and how the physical sciences tend to self correct. Well, three decades have gone by, and the science on HIV is still as firm. Meanwhile...

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/number-of-people-infected-with-hiv-by-region

Notice whats happened in the part of the world where they do not fully believe HIV is a sexually transmitted infection?

Have you noticed whats happened to the life expectancy of people diagnosed with HIV since the start of treatment with antiviral drugs?

I am not a spokesman for any movement and what I present I do based on what I have read on the subject as objective analysis.

Evidently AIDS exists as a picture of many opportunistic diseases.

The strangeness of its origin is that it is made known in a press conference without first having been exposed to scientific opinion.

Many scientists are stunned because they skip the scientific protocol, bone virus isolated, photographs e.t.c.

At first it is fast spreading and after slow spreading. It gives the feeling that they adapt all the gear so that it fits into their existence as a virus that causes AIDS; although it is a retrovirus not a virus.

I remember that I read that a lot of money was invested in trying to prove that cancer was caused by a virus and not by environmental pollution, all that medication was saved and then taken out for the supposed V.I.H. Apparently, the doses given to the first v.i.h labeling were lethal.

The whole health doctors did not know what they were trying or how to do it. In Spain, for example, medicines were supplied that had previously been discarded in France, total lack of control, each country did what it could and made its own decisions for that reason someone can be positive in the United States and negative in Australia with the same test for example. This is already an aberration and pure shit. Although AIDS exists all these details lead you to think that they want to make you commune with mill wheels. Something quite does not fit in all this.

As it is a question of traditional diseases and every x years the statistics added more traditional diseases because imagine how they can leave, because as they want, and whoever they want, you can be positive and have died of AIDS or a traditional disease. After 30 years of contagion it can be credible that 2% of North American homosexuals are 55% of those infected in that country, it seems that everything is very well fenced and bounded, when simply the bisexuals would have broken that preserve would have done time, but of course if in the decision to label someone it is essential to know their sexual condition to label it as positive or negative already makes all this gear no less than DIABOLIC.

30 years, the disease or diseases because the list of traditional diseases increases as they please. Surely the retrovirus that has received more subsidy in the world and they have not even isolated it.

Now life expectancy is almost equal to or equal to that of any person. Those who become undetectable do not transmit the supposed virus or retrovirus, but it must be understood that what they supply is not the AZT they had saved and that it was lethal, if now the doses are different the bodies hold those doses more, it would be a greater physical resistance at lower doses or not so lethal.

Conclusion: I think you should listen to dissenting scientists.

This thread has been viewed 14920 times.

Back