Moots: Ancient Rome Paper

That's because Eurogenes is an idiot. A polish racist with a dangerous agenda. He makes up stuff to suit his twisted world view. Honestly I think hes mentally unfit. Smart yes but a real sick person in the head. He claims not to be racist which is hilarious.
really ? ive read his blog previously and failed to see anything overtly racist.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

I take great exception to being told I am taking part in some "witchhunt", if that is indeed what you're doing.

I don't know how long you've been involved in this hobby, but I've been studying population genetics, reading various web sites and blogs, and posting about it all for over ten years.

As a result, I don't have to make up anything about certain people and their agendas. I've heard it from their own mouths, from a time when they weren't so careful about hiding their opinions. I also was posting here for a years long period when Stormfront and theapricity members filled pages of this site with their disgusting, nordic supremacy rants.

Yes, they're gone now, no thanks to new members who don't know what it was like.

I've found in my life that when someone tells you he's a racist, a thief, a murderer, a liar, whatever, it behooves one to believe it and to be leery of their behavior in the future.

I also think it is a vast misunderstanding of the current state of affairs to think that some of those unlamented late posters haven't tried to come back and post under "sock" accounts. Perhaps you would have to read my pms from various members to understand what is sometimes hidden under the surface.

Absent that, perhaps giving us some credit for good faith would help.
there is an obvious kneejerk reaction on these boards when it comes to the romans and just how north or south they plot. infact i think it makes members on here happy when samples plot south. its the same with the myceneans.

I don't understand all the fuss about Nordicists. In Germany, a so-called Nordic country nobody believes that the ancient Romans were Germanic/Scandinavian like. In fact, Germans think all contemporary or ancient Italians are like Sicilians or Southern Italians because most Italians that migrated to Germany are from the deep south of Italy. So aside from the internet in real life Nordicism is not an issue. However, Afrocentrism is another story since it's taught in schools all over the USA and promoted by BBC, History Channel and some other PC TV shows, documentaries. Rappers who push Afrocentrism are invited to Oxford University to lecture students about ancient Egyptians being black and how eurocentric racists try to hide it.
the ancient italic tribes more resembled britsh/irish as opposed to the more scandanavian northern germanics.

most of those roman busts arent showing nordic features but rather celtic ones. agrippa moreso resembles paul gallen (rugby player) than a swede.

really ? ive read his blog previously and failed to see anything overtly racist.

Sincerity is one of my qualities and yes in this forum it has always had a nordicist or Central European naphthalene tuffillo in a surreptitious and innocent way perhaps, but it is clear that the users of Southern Europe how I would say it, because it does not affect us In the slightest, each one comforts himself as he wishes and obviously those assumptions do not make a dent, and we went on, nonsense after all.

Then Angela arrived and everything changed, a new order until I arrived The papers of Rome and the whole world went crazy in fact today I almost believe that Rome is the cradle of humanity not Africa. LOL

On the other hand, so much that some of them presume that their countries are so polite and there is so much culture in mine, for example in realization of public, social, family education, my learning is that a Sicilian is as European as a Swede, an Albanian as a English, so the opposite is a language that I don't understand, they are even so Europeanist that I would like Russia to join the EU

I do not know the interest sometimes that I have seen in people from the center or from the north stand out and throw down the south of Europe or give them identities that no e.t.c. when the enemy is expectant and life goes around a lot.

the ancient italic tribes more resembled britsh/irish as opposed to the more scandanavian northern germanics.

most of those roman busts arent showing nordic features but rather celtic ones. agrippa moreso resembles paul gallen (rugby player) than a swede.

Indeed, most of the admixture models I have got from using all the Chalcolithic and Bronze Age average population samples available (G25) tend to "choose" English Bronze Age samples as the main part of the "steppe ancestry" in the Italic and Etruscan samples (though the latter also has a more "eastern" part that is also very relevant, closer to BB, CWC and Unetice samples from Poland, Czechia and so on).

And one member thinks we see Nordic t-rolls where they don't exist.

Indeed, most of the admixture models I have got from using all the Chalcolithic and Bronze Age average population samples available (G25) tend to "choose" English Bronze Age samples as the main part of the "steppe ancestry" in the Italic and Etruscan samples (though the latter also has a more "eastern" part that is also very relevant, closer to BB, CWC and Unetice samples from Poland, Czechia and so on).
interesting.

I really don’t think that all my Roman matches were British Tourists. LOL

0cQ0t07.jpg

Sincerity is one of my qualities and yes in this forum it has always had a nordicist or Central European naphthalene tuffillo in a surreptitious and innocent way perhaps, but it is clear that the users of Southern Europe how I would say it, because it does not affect us In the slightest, each one comforts himself as he wishes and obviously those assumptions do not make a dent, and we went on, nonsense after all.

Then Angela arrived and everything changed, a new order until I arrived The papers of Rome and the whole world went crazy in fact today I almost believe that Rome is the cradle of humanity not Africa. LOL

On the other hand, so much that some of them presume that their countries are so polite and there is so much culture in mine, for example in realization of public, social, family education, my learning is that a Sicilian is as European as a Swede, an Albanian as a English, so the opposite is a language that I don't understand, they are even so Europeanist that I would like Russia to join the EU

I do not know the interest sometimes that I have seen in people from the center or from the north stand out and throw down the south of Europe or give them identities that no e.t.c. when the enemy is expectant and life goes around a lot.
i think i get what you mean. i still have not seen anything from eurogenes that could be deemed racist. ive read it on here before yet i have not seen it.

I really don’t think that all my Roman matches were British Tourists. LOL

0cQ0t07.jpg

Haha! Well, that isn't surprising, is it? The steppe-admixed ancestry in those ancient Italics and Etruscans isn't but ~25-40% (varies by location and individual), and the modern English have lots of North Germanic/Scandinavian admixture. But, considering linguistics and the events in Bronze Age Europe, it would surprise no one, I believe, if the earliest Proto-Italics or perhaps still pre-Proto-Italics (Italo-Celtics?) were pretty much French/British Celtic-like originally.

Would you really be troubled to be related to these Welsh babes, honestly? lol

321e181f9d42d68c7f568106d6a4618a.jpg

Catrin-Stewart-350x412.jpg

436a6196992694aee48682863cfdcd46.jpg

LivingDNA too, confuses North Italy with the British Isles.

I get 11+%, and more or less, they assign British to most Italians too.

Yes, the ancient Romans look SO, SO, "CELTIC".

caesar-opener.jpg

My mother's father looked just like him, and I assure you that nobody would EVER think he was British.

And poor Agrippa didn't look anything like that extremely ugly man: colorized bust.

0599b165b1e1ae9cab36c38b59eeeaee--marcus-vipsanius-agrippa-what-did-the.jpg

260px-Mark_Ruffalo_in_2017_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

40024b2b5bbb92b6d8f2d6cddec9ec58.jpg

Take your t-rolling elsewhere.

As for being "happy" about the ancient Roman and Etruscan results, I have ego enough that I'm happy that I was right about both of them for almost seven years, and that I stuck to my guns despite the ridicule, name calling, labeling me as a racist, and even, once, threats that came my way regularly.

Haha! Well, that isn't surprising, is it? The steppe-admixed ancestry in those ancient Italics and Etruscans isn't but ~25-40% (varies by location and individual), and the modern English have lots of North Germanic/Scandinavian admixture. But, considering linguistics and the events in Bronze Age Europe, it would surprise no one, I believe, if the earliest Proto-Italics were pretty much French/British Celtic-like originally.

Would you really be troubled to be related to these Welsh babes, honestly? lol

321e181f9d42d68c7f568106d6a4618a.jpg

Catrin-Stewart-350x412.jpg

436a6196992694aee48682863cfdcd46.jpg

I’m totally OK with it :)

Yes, the ancient Romans look SO, SO, "CELTIC".

caesar-opener.jpg

My mother's father looked just like him, and I assure you that nobody would EVER think he was British.

And poor Agrippa didn't look anything like that extremely ugly man: colorized bust.

0599b165b1e1ae9cab36c38b59eeeaee--marcus-vipsanius-agrippa-what-did-the.jpg

260px-Mark_Ruffalo_in_2017_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

40024b2b5bbb92b6d8f2d6cddec9ec58.jpg

Take your t-rolling elsewhere.

As for being "happy" about the ancient Roman and Etruscan results, I have ego enough that I'm happy that I was right about both of them for almost seven years, and that I stuck to my guns despite the ridicule, name calling, labeling me as a racist, and even, once, threats that came my way regularly.
no not the ancient romans in general, just a certain segment carried stronger steppe admixture just as others would have carried more calcolithic adnixture. see what i mean, this is wherethings get real dicey on these boards.

mark ruffalo is part french.

a poster earlier on seemed happy that the myceneans are coming out as J2 and not R1B let alone the dreaded R1A.

look around the eyes, that slight droop, the longish head and the big nose. paul gallens looks far more like agrippa than mark ruffalo.

even you yourself said at one stage they look more like balkaners, which ones exactly. dont say albanians because they have many celtic types among them.

im not trolling at all.

also is that a bust of caesar, well he probably does look more italian. i never said all the roman emperor busts look celtic, just pointing out some do.

Last edited:
chael sonnen also has that kind of look. so you agree ?
b3fa32c8a61beea61edaadc8ae298c92.jpg
b1e78a3e2927da5feca5a71a5c93e3fc.jpg
e94a4c59e089c51ae3c7353fac0c66c1.jpg

LivingDNA too, confuses North Italy with the British Isles.

I get 11+%, and more or less, they assign British to most Italians too.

LivingDNA is rubbish ..............waited 20 months, no results, cancelled and got my money back

LivingDNA is rubbish ..............waited 20 months, no results, cancelled and got my money back

I had no trouble with the Standard order by mail.

but... disappointed with the old free “One World Family”

Now you can upload Ancestry, 23, FTDNA, ... for free and then pay $39 for autosomal results.

I had no trouble with the Standard order by mail.

but... disappointed with the old free “One World Family”

you could upload Ancestry, 23, FTDNA, ... for free and then pay $39 for autosomal results.

yes......but as an italian, what do you get ?

It seems they like to concentrate on the UK

yes......but as an italian, what do you get ?

It seems they like to concentrate on the UK

for Italy, they only have North, South, Tuscany, and Sardinia.
(G.B. = North Italy, I think :)

i01MTOt.jpg

This thread has been viewed 357860 times.

Back