South Albania or Epir.

LABERIA

Banned
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Albanian
Lots of Greeks live or used to live in what is today southern Albania, probably for many years. What role do they play in the relative genetic closeness between Albania and Mycenaeans? The settlement question could be a two-way street, many Albanians moved to Greece but many Greeks lived or live in southern Albania. I read that a village in the Peloponnese was founded by Greeks from Himera or somewhere else, who were fleeing the Ottomans.
Your post is inaccurate and i have to remeber that you are off-topic.
The modern region of Albania had indigenous Greek tribes in the south and coastal Greek colonies in the center and north during antiquity. Even today there is a Greek ethnic minority inhabiting the south, albeit 70% migrated to Greece when the Communist regime fell, nonetheless they continue to be members of the minority and also have the right to vote if they want to.

And below is my answer to Demetrios. This answer was deleted by Angela and she gave me an infraction:

Do you have read this:
Nik, all your posts on the Arvanites are totally off topic, and have nothing to do with the discussion here.

I will not tolerate provocative posts meant to start another one of your stupid Balkan wars.

All of them will deleted, and you will get an infraction.

From now on, any such posts will automatically be deleted and you will get another infraction.

Civilized discussion ends when you start this crap.

Everybody else, and I mean everybody, is sick of it.

STOP.

This all applies to you too, Laberia.

This is going to end.

I can not answer to your post Demetrios because immediately i will be banned. You, Ralphie Boy and others are allowed and can continue to talk about my country and my people. I can not answer. If you, Ralphie Boy and others are really interested to discuss about these topics, find an another thread or start a new one. Ok?

Edit.
We can also discuss in other forums if you want.
Now guys, we have this thread and if this is not against the rules of Eupedia, elaborate your point of view.

This thread has been viewed 2927 times.

Back