Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UkraineGate... how is this going to go?

Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 364
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a-Z726
    MtDNA haplogroup
    K1a4a1h

Ethnic group
    English/German

Quote Originally Posted by nordicwarrior View Post
    No worries Shissem... I appreciate the thread bump! Helps build traffic so more people can hear about my goof-ball take on all this palace intrigue. So how is all this playing in Southern California? I know San Diego is thought to be more conservative than L.A. (excluding more liberal neighborhoods like Ocean Beach, Hillcrest and University Heights)... I think that stunt the democrats pulled in the House yesterday with those three "experts" landed with a giant thud.

(I had my own landscape construction company there for years-- hence my knowledge of general neighborhood political tendencies.)
    I live in Rancho Bernardo which is a little more conservative (we’re all geezers here), but don’t expect CA to go Republican any time soon.

Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Ethnic group
    Italian

2 members found this post helpful.
    I've stopped watching it.

Do I like Trump? No

However, these smell like the Stalinist show trials of the 1920s. In a real court case a huge percentage of this B.S. would be inadmissible: hearsay, speculation, irrelevance, and on and on.

Other than that my biggest take away is stupefaction at how such incredibly stupid people can get elected to the House of Representatives.

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

Viscount Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveThree FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 320
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Angela, I value your viewpoints. I don't know if you remember this or not, but when I first went public with my rant about organized DeepState corruption over on the RussiaGate thread (I mentioned pipe-line grafting, gun-running, uranium pilfering, and "worse, much worse")... you seemed to think my take was rather extreme or at least too severe for where you were at back then. Have recent events surrounding the Ukrainian situation, events surrounding the Jeffrey Epstein fiasco, or have any of my further explanations/illustrations in these threads help persuade you that I may have been on to something earlier?

Your overall takes are solid, so if I can convince you I know I am getting somewhere.

Another moderator who commented on the RussiaGate thread is LeBrok and I think it's safe to assume that he is at the opposite end of the political spectrum than myself. LeBrok, may I ask where you are at with these proceedings? You did bring up conspiracy theories and my affinity for them in that previous thread... I'm curious to see where you're at now.

1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Ethnic group
    swiss,italian

Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post
    What a shame, because it tastes delicious.

Where does ban on animal cruelty stop? Until everyone is forced to be a vegetarian? No wonder the inept De Blasio is almost universally hated in the city he runs.
    where does it start? the production of foie gras is clearly tied to animal suffering more than it is the case with normal liver. i can live very well without eating foie gras. this really isn't worth it.

i'm not saying you should be vegetarian, i am not one myself. i eat meat only once or twice a month but still. we should eat less meat anyway for the environment. that's a fact.

Level

Ethnic group
    swiss,italian

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

I've always assumed that our morality grew out of pragmatism. Murder and cannibalism is wrong because we can't live together as a community if we can't trust our neighbors not to kill and eat us (but we can make war because that happens to the "other"). We eat animals because we always have and it doesn't affect society one way or the other.

The question is, what's the ethical basis for not eating animals?
    we are naturally cruel and violent animals. we sometimes kill each other just like we kill other animals.

our morality evolved partially because it was good to help the people around us because first of all then their genes who might be similar to ours, and who make people help similar people, will be distributed more likely, second we might receive help in return. we can be very empathetic with people that are in "our" group but completely cold towards others, see every single war in history. you say it yourself they are the "others". in the past the church made a clear distinction between animals and humans, animals are there to be used and humans are something completely different. we know now that this is not really the truth.

and i'm sure you agree with me, the way a person treats animals can be an indicator for certain mental disorders, right? for example making animals suffer is not considered normal behaviour for us humans. so during our evolution, the way we treat animals was not completely separated from how we treat other humans.
    Last edited by Ailchu; 07-12-19 at 03:17.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a-Z726
    MtDNA haplogroup
    K1a4a1h

Ethnic group
    English/German

Ailchu: Don't assume (but didn't I just say that in my comment above?). I don't mean to be strident, but you hit a nerve. Now, I'm going to get on a soapbox:

You said "In the past church made a clear distinction between the animals and humans, animals are there to be used and humans are something completely different. we know now that this is not really the truth."

I don't know that to be the case (what is truth, the man asked). I can as easily ask what the ethical case is for eating plants; they are, after all, living things as well. Are you certain they don't feel pain, or that God doesn't see them as equal to humans? If that seems absurd (it does to me), then treating animals like humans would seem equally absurd to most of humanity through most of history (Janists excepted). What's the ethical case for lions eating zebras? Are lions immoral (not only do lions eat zebras, but they don't mind eating them alive)? Does the morality of animals not matter, but it matters for us? Why? Are we less moral than lions when we do the same thing they do? Where is your bright clear line between any of these questions?

I don't believe in unnecessary cruelty to anybody, any animal, or anything, and I raised my sons to believe this as well. And, no, I don't 'know' that certain mental disorders are tied to animal cruelty (I'm no psychologist), but even if that is the case, so what? I don't see any evidence that early man, or 19th century man for that case, in any point in our "evolution" treated animals as equal to man, and that this was considered anything but "normal behavior."

I'm saying, there is no morality (unless you believe in God who created a morality for us), except what we agree to, as a community, at any one point in time.

Now, off my soapbox. I'm sorry if my comments seemed (or were) rude.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a-Z726
    MtDNA haplogroup
    K1a4a1h

Ethnic group
    English/German

I must be in an ornery mood, I just made an even nastier riposte to PaterKeklos. I think I’ll grab a cup of coffee and calm down.

Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Ethnic group
    Italian

^^It's the internet effect.

Sometimes I think to myself, would you have said that if you were looking at the person face to face? If the person I was looking at was a racist, a sociopath, a cruel, dishonest, backstabbing, you know what, yes I would, and have.

If I wouldn't then I feel bad.

I think in my case it has something to do with getting older. Maybe it's because my estrogen levels are finally decreasing a bit. The filter isn't as strong anymore.

Maybe it's partly a loss of patience. It sometimes seems to me I've spent my life controlling my reactions; I've had to bite my lip so hard to prevent myself from making a sharp retort that I wonder I didn't bite all the way through my lip by now. When it's a child, or someone ill, or someone who is not responsible for what they are doing, ( or your husband!)you have to exert that self-control, but why should adults who should know better than to think and behave the way that they do be exempt from being called out?

When someone does or says something reprehensible, shouldn't they be told it's unacceptable? Differences of opinion are a different matter.

It reminds me of this comedian I like: Sebastian Maniscalco. I just discovered him. He reminds me of a kinder Bill Burr. His specials are named: "What's Wrong With People", "You Bother Me", "Aren't you embarrassed?"

Btw, that's Chicago Italian, not NY. :)

Level

Ethnic group
    swiss,italian

Ailchu: Don't assume (but didn't I just say that in my comment above?). I don't mean to be strident, but you hit a nerve. Now, I'm going to get on a soapbox:

You said "In the past church made a clear distinction between the animals and humans, animals are there to be used and humans are something completely different. we know now that this is not really the truth."

I don't know that to be the case (what is truth, the man asked). I can as easily ask what the ethical case is for eating plants; they are, after all, living things as well. Are you certain they don't feel pain, or that God doesn't see them as equal to humans? If that seems absurd (it does to me), then treating animals like humans would seem equally absurd to most of humanity through most of history (Janists excepted).
    i don't think we should treat animals like humans and i don't think i ever said that. but we treat other humans sometimes just like we treat animals. sometimes we treat them even worse. you might be right and morals are just something invented that doesn't really exist. i'm sure most of the slave owners in america didn't really care about their slaves wellbeeing and celts didn't care about their human sacrifices and so did the romans when they burned down celtic villages. in all cases it didn't hit their "own" group.

imo partially feeling empathy for animals is tied to feeling empathy for humans that are not part of "our group" just like animals are not part of our species. that's one of the reasons why i think that there is a correlation between your gender/political orientation and feeling responsible for climate change, beeing against more pollution of the environment or other factors that do not directly hit yourself but other humans or other creatures that live far away and/or are completely different. women are less "tribalist" and more able to be empathetic with other groups.
    we feel way less empathy towards plants because they are way, way more different to us than mammals or even birds, am i certain that they don't feel pain?, i don't know, but gooses certainly feel pain that's for sure. and i do not believe in god so i don't care if he considers plants or humans as equal or not. from a biological point of view they are equally complex organisms.

a certain amount of respect for the life of other creatures, other humans that are not part of our "tribe", who might feel and "think" so different so that we can't imagine it, so that it might be hard for certain people to feel empathy, is crucial for our society.
    What's the ethical case for lions eating zebras? Are lions immoral (not only do lions eat zebras, but they don't mind eating them alive)? Does the morality of animals not matter, but it matters for us? Why?
    the concept of moral does not exist for animals. lions also kill the infants of other lions, why should it matter for us if it doesn't matter for them?

I don't believe in unnecessary cruelty to anybody, any animal, or anything, and I raised my sons to believe this as well.
    so, do you support the ban of foile gras? if not, do you consider foile gras a necessity?
    Last edited by Ailchu; 09-12-19 at 15:53.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

So the I.G. report was released today, and Mr. Horowitz acted much like I predicted he would earlier in this thread. His report is almost a complete whitewash-- HOROWITZ CLAIMS THE ORIGINS OF THE RUSSIA INVESTIGATION WERE LEGIT... even though he points out at least 17 different omissions or alterations on the FISA reports. Plus everyone in the F.B.I.'s "small group" hated President Trump. Yet none of this bias contaminated the final work product? Give me a break.

I'm going scorched Earth here... not waiting for any more findings. Not from Barr, not from Durham, I'm not waiting for anyone anymore.

Here's what I think. Why does Carter Page ride his bike to Stefan Halper's house shortly before all this internal espionage kicks off? Why has Carter Page acted so frigging weird for the last few years? In my opinion Carter Page was a covert PLANT in the Trump administration. And when I say a plant... Page was acting on behalf of the CIA. In a fit of desperation, the FBI was forced to burn this covert CIA source because they really needed Level One FISA access to the Trump campaign because the Steele dossier was obviously faulty and rapidly falling apart. And by the way, I'm not outing a CIA agent... Carter Page has now openly stated that he has worked for the CIA for years. And I don't feel bad about my claim because the CIA is supposed to act overseas and not on it's own people, on it's own shores.

Why has Lindsey Graham talked a good game in defending President Trump, but doesn't actually lift a finger to help (even though he chairs one of the most powerful committees in the Senate)? Simple. Graham was a member of "the three amigos"-- McCain, Biden, and Graham-- who war-profiteered through much of Europe and the Middle East for the last few decades. How many trips did Lyndsey take to Sophia, Bulgaria to check on McCain's weapons manufacturing facility? Graham can't move against Biden because he is chained at hip to Biden. If sleepy, creepy Joe sinks, Graham sinks. Graham will be of NO help to President Trump in the Senate trial, actually Lindsey will be running interference for Biden and the rest of the DeepState because he HAS to, even if he doesn't want to. Prior obligations and all.

Mitch McConnell will also be of little help in the Senate trial for a few reasons:

1. He doesn't care for Trump (mainly because Trump is a strong, natural leader and McConnell isn't)
    2. McConnell secretly doesn't even want to hold the majority in the Senate anyway. Mitch makes more money/influence when his side is the minority-- by selling the votes from his twenty or so RINO Senate members that Mitch has dangling on rotation ready to vote with the dem. majority whenever needed. Mitch is a minority-leader-kind-of-guy. (credit to Sundance from The Conservative Treehouse for spelling this out recently... although many of us have sensed what's been going on for some time).
    3. McConnell is primarily funded by The Chamber of Commerce crowd (Tom Donohue) and these guys LOVE cheap labor. Especially from Mexico and Central America. Trump's border security implementations (The Wall) infuriate "cheap labor Republicans" and this same crew is who McConnell courts almost exclusively.

I point these weak links out only because if I'm going to get in a bar-fight, I need to know what directions the punches are going to come from. Plus remember-- a more aware base is a more effective base.

Now this Inspector General report is actually really positive if for only one reason: it FORCES Barr to ACT. Barr is another good game talker/bagpipe blower, but he hasn't produced squat when it counted. Barr will now have to take action, swift action, because if he doesn't he will be exposed as a do-nothing, then Barr will be pulled and replaced with an acting A.G. that is ready to fight.

Mr. Barr, please select one or more of the following options... or kindly have a seat sir.

1. Fire F.B.I. Director Wray-- dude is an apologist for Comey and McCabe. And neither of these two clowns deserves an apologist. And please do it within 48 hours. Wray's letter "accepting" the I.G.'s criticism is embarrassing.

2. Press charges against the leakers from the "small group" (ie. McCabe). Horowitz already called these leakers out in a previous report so not even the dems can say anything if you do this. So what if you can't make charges stick in a D.C. court-- this action will force the leakers to lawyer-up and pee through their savings like General Flynn, Roger Stone, Manafort, etc. had to do. Would send a powerful message to the swamp. And the swamp needs a message. NOW.

3. This is my favorite option. Go after Adam Schiff. He has violated so many laws by attacking phone records of not only an established member of the Press, but he also brazenly went after fellow House Intel Committee member Nunes. Schiff having to answer to the D.O.J. for his behavior is a slam-dunk.

Let's pick one Bob.

Or don't. Remember, Mr. Clean (Whitaker) has proven he can be a rather effective acting A.G. What are they going to do do if President Trump plays hard ball? Impeach him?

Trump has shown he is losing patience with all this DeepState maneuvering B.S. I thought it was awesome when Trump quickly fired Navy Secretary Richard Spencer when Spencer tried to play "let's make a deal." And by the way, Mark Esper was a fantastic choice for U.S. Secretary of Defense-- he has proven to be a rock-star so far. And President Trump's quick decision regarding Spencer's removal shows Trump is growing in both confidence and command. The recent campaign rallies show that his base is solid as a rock, and the troops are inspired by him.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 12-12-19 at 23:38.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

The very specific date redactions in the OIG report-- and I'm referring to the ridiculous examples like "on June XX 2016" this call was received or "on October XX 2016" so and so made contact,-- these oddball redactions prove Senator Mark Wallace of the Senate Intel Committee was a primary leaker.

While Sessions was A.G., he did face an uphill battle that he was ill-equipped to fight, but he was able to pull-off a few neat tricks. Sessions craftily printed internal/Top Secret documents with different dates (everything was the exact same except for the date) and released these items to various people--using a slooowwww roll-out-- all so that Sessions could trace the source of the leaks.

Horowitz, and really the entire D.O.J., have shown their alliance to entrenched DeepStaters (like Sen. Warner) by trying to keep these exact days redacted in the newly released FISA report.

Refer to my RussiaGate thread for my unvarnished opinion of Sen. Warner...
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 12-12-19 at 23:23.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

OIG Horowitz report regarding FISA as it relates to Trump campaign is incredible (once you disregard "origins of investigation were not biased" B.S). It's all that Mueller's report was not. Mueller/Weinstein are famous for what they left out of their reporting... Horowitz includes almost EVERYTHING.

Unfortunately Horowitz gave the mainstream media and the democrats a giant gift by leading with "there was no bias in the origins" ridiculousness and the talking heads can't stop parroting this absurdity. The average working man or woman hears this and nothing more. What Horowitz should have said was "The middle and ending of the Russia investigation were rotten to the core".

It's like Horowitz is a baker who makes a fantastic wedding cake-- many levels deep with beautiful decorations... with an ornate hand-crafted bridal couple on top-- then he spits a loogie on it as it leaves his shop.

By taking this "no bias in the origin of investigation" route-- I feel Horowitz is showing his hand-- he is simply a creature of the SDNY (eight years there as assistant U.S. attorney) and nothing more. However, Horowitz's testimony in front of the Senate is must see T.V. because he is under oath (although it goes on for six plus hours). This lengthy time period does include a long lunch break-- so it's possible to skip some parts and watch on 1.5 or 2.0 speed. Senator Sasse is great, even Graham has his moments.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 20-12-19 at 23:38.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

1 members found this post helpful.
    Breaking event reveals a snapshot of the collective headspace of the inside-the-beltway democrat crowd. Happened this weekend... story should go national/international. (Impeachment may be going unexpectedly for libs-- be careful what you wish for.)

Women For America First (a pro-Trump group) host a raffle/auction for their organization at the Willard Hotel on Saturday night (December 14). (Willard is one or two blocks from The White House and is a NICE spot). At the same time there is a wedding party apparently full of rabid anti-Trumpers also at the Willard. The two groups share a bathroom and as the drinks flow at the nuptial reception... the boozy wedding guests start to harass the ladies at the Trump event.

As the wedding group realizes that the auctioneering women are big supporters of President Trump... everything begins to roll downhill. The conservative ladies are called "Trump *unts" while inside the bathroom and their fundraising auction is crashed by the drunks who make fake bids using ridiculously high sums of invisible money. Gets so bad the pro-Trump females decide to call it a night. Hostile wedding crowd won't let ladies leave by physically blocking access to the elevators. Luckily a former Navy Seal is somehow attached to the Trump ladies and he guides them from the elevator entrances towards the stairway.

This is where Navy Seal gets jumped by six wasted wedding guys (what a bunch of scum-- six vs. one?). Also, one of the pro-Trump females is a teenager under the age of eighteen and she is also prevented from leaving the hotel.

Navy Seal is named Jonathan Gilliam. At some point the D.C. Metro shows up and arrests the rowdy and cowardly ring-leader of the drunk wedding bunch.

One of the male wedding party members tells the Trump ladies, "We spent $100,000 on this venue so we get to do whatever we want." Also, it has been reported on Twitter that former Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe was a guest at the wedding. (McAuliffe is a long-time Clinton supporter.)

Willard Hotel is supposed to release a statement tomorrow. Please review these Twitter feeds for verification (@annvandersteel, @tracybeanz. are two to start).

Side Note: Folks I need some input here... I'm close to making this thread a monologue!
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 20-12-19 at 23:44.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Well, I'm going to keep posting even though it's looking like a monologue here... the view count is growing rapidly, this thread is topping the trending category, and I've even gotten some thumbs-ups.

Before I start my next tidbit... here is a quick NordicWarrior ranking of those most responsible for Russia/UkraineGate (poll positions directly correlate to number of millibars each coup participant raises my blood pressure):

1. Brennan
    2. Schiff
    3. Strzok
    4. McCabe
    5. Tie= Rosenstein **/Weissman

Honorable (or really dishonorable mentions) go to Mueller, Clapper, Comey, Yates, and Rice. Of course Obama and Hillary are both so completely tied into the fabric of this mess that they're not included.

It's looking more and more like most if not all of the coup plotters will avoid the justice system. But at least a few won't get off scot-free... please allow me to elaborate.

As I've mentioned before, I make a phone call rather than sending an email when I see that "something in the milk ain't clean." On December 11, 2019-- only a few days ago-- I spent a whooping 22 minutes on the telephone with a small-group member and I ripped this poor soul a gaping new excrement hole. This is not a joke. I will leave the name off this thread only because-- to my amazement-- they took the full force wrath of this Nordic Warrior and did not hang up. The person even promised to reflect on my torrent of rage, I mean helpful advice.

Dear reader, while I am leaving the name off, I won't completely rob you of this event. Here's some of the juicy bits. It's part of the justice process.

I started by warning this individual that they would not like the contents of this call-- I mean really, really not like how this call was going to go. Of course I mentioned that I meant them no physical harm and they appreciated this comment. Actually, this is one of two reasons they stayed on the phone for over twenty minutes.

Small group member appears on the cable gauntlet a decent amount and I told them, "I've studied your televised appearances closely for the last six months. (A period of time where they spent fearing serious charges.) I said, "a half a year ago you were smug and condescending... but you now seem broken... AND THAT'S A GOOD THING BECAUSE IT SHOWS PROGRESS. You participated in a F***ing coup afterall against the most powerful human-being on the planet so you should look stressed the F*** out." (They were shocked that I felt they looked smug several months earlier.)

I told them based on their actions that I was having difficulty deciding whether they would clinically designated a sociopath or a psychopath (using their office to criminalize political differences-- doing serious harm to others-- while at the same time selfishly furthering their own career). Person argued that's ridiculous because they held a high position in a respected office, etc. I said, "you need to look up the definition of these terms... many successful professionals fit these parameters because these behaviors describe a complete or almost complete lack of empathy toward others." I said, "Half of you Seventh Floor ***** are sociopaths and the half are psychopaths-- I let you figure out who is what."

************************************************** **************************************************

**Rosenstein did some real dirt (ie. signed off on FISA violations, pro-longed and expanded Mueller needlessly and unfairly, 25th Ammendment wire wearing episode)-- but at some point he did try to right some wrongs. However General Flynn is over a barrel even at this point and Rosenstein is curiously NOT HELPING. DeepState doesn't yet understand that General Flynn has to be not only excused but also made whole. They will.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 20-12-19 at 23:49.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

"You and your gang like to go on TV and degrade Trump while acting you did nothing wrong or maybe you all only committed a few harmless "unintentional errors," I said. " Wrong. You and your F***ing buddies strong-armed a Three Star General into a guilty plea by threatening his son with a lengthy federal prison term all because him and his boss (Trump and Flynn) weren't part of The Club. Criminalizing Political differences is how the French Revolution got started you F***ing DIPSH**." Lots and lots of F words throughout the call... and yes I said the entire cuss words-- no abbreviations. And I was LOUD.

It gets better if you can believe it... will finish tomorrow because I have previous commitment and am out of time. (Assuming the DeepState doesn't off me tonight.)
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 21-12-19 at 00:07.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

"Look, I'm going to cut you some slack because I know who your boss was and I know Very Well what she is capable of..." I said.

Person shot back instantly..."I didn't work for Hillary Clinton!" (Note to reader... I believe this person on this statement. They were immediately indignant that I made this claim... in their mind they did NOT work for Clinton. Nice piece of metadata to file away-- must be more of an Obama follower.)

I shot back even faster, "Well if you didn't, your f'ing buddy McCabe sure did! He took $700,000 dollars from her!" Small group member was quiet because they knew I had this point. "Well, I didn't work for Clinton," they repeated.

"Are you familiar with the origins of the term 'contract'-- it's a Latin word and it means 'to breath with'," I said. (Picked this up when getting my C-27 contractor's license years ago and it's always stuck with me.)

"I didn't have a contract with McCabe or anyone else..." said small group member.
    "I didn't say you did... but you were in an office setting with these people while this abuse of power was being planned and you were LITERALLY SHARING THE SAME AIR with them... You had the opportunity to perform a course correction and you didn't" I yelled.
    "We didn't know at the time what we know now-- accuracy of information..." sputtered small group member.
    "Bullsh** Seventeen grossly improper mistakes were made and every single one went against Trump. The odds of that happening are one in 120,000. That leaves two options, either you and your gang are corrupt or you a f'ing off-the-charts dumb" I said. "And talking to you I can tell you ain't THAT stupid."

"Listen," I said, "none of you guys are going to get back into a government job. 1. You abused your power by going against an incredibly powerful office holder. And 2. You all were dumb enough to get caught. Nobody is going to want you in their administration after this. Your path forward is becoming a law professor in some low key mid-Western university far, far away from D.C., from GeorgeTown."

"I'm actually not in GeorgeTown..."

"B.S. I know where you work. You're in GeorgeTown. You ARE GeorgeTown. Leave, go West-- it will vastly improve your outlook." I said.

"And another thing, when you all (small group members) go on CNN or MSNBC and talk smack about Trump, I want you to remember one thing... And again I want to remind you that I mean you and your seventh floor holdovers no physical harm-- I want to stress that" I said.
    "Understood, go on... That's why I'm on the phone with you" small group member replied.
    "A lesser leader on the world stage (and I gave him two current examples-- rather not say them here on Eupedia) would have had all of you taken out back and shot. And a hundred years ago, every one of you would have been rounded up and hung from a tree... I'm glad that isn't happening now-- very glad-- but the next time you disparage Trump on the airwaves you should reflect deeply on this concept when you're getting ready-- making adjustments in the mirror. Sure, public embarrassment from the Twitter feed of the leader of the free world sucks, but it beats a clandestine beheading..." Then I said, "The irony in all this is that when all you coup participants constantly belittle, besmirch, and even taunt President Trump on your never-ending media tours... you all are actively illustrating his benevolence. (And yes readers I am very serious about the no physical harm thing).

Also-- I do want to clarify at this point my overall read on this individual. I believe THIS person thought they behaved in an appropriate manner throughout... obviously I don't agree, but intent is important. Person was stubborn during entire call that there was a reason for all actions committed. I thought it bizarre they didn't hang up on me because I was flinging F bombs left and right and grinding harsh Viking judgement into their ear, but person seemed genuinely interested in hearing my viewpoint. To the point where person took this phone call into what sounded like a large Holiday party of some sort (going by background noise I could hear on my end).

And this part is also odd... call seemed to get somehow more positive toward the end. But not until the end.

I said, "Listen, reflect on what your group did-- and all for political differences-- you bankrupted General Flynn plus forced him into a guilty plea (Mueller threatened his son as leverage), you stuck Manafort in solitary confinement for almost a YEAR when he was seventy F'ing years old, you are trying to put Roger Stone of all people (harmless character) in prison, you used human sources, you spied, you abused FISA, and you put our country through three years of needless horsesh**.

"Horowitz in his report shows that Mueller had to know the ENTIRE case was utter bunk only weeks into his idiotic investigation, not years." I continued, "Don't you know how these things work? They balance out at some point. I'm a student of history... whatever happens to one side is going to happen to other... EVENTUALLY. Absorb what you have done, weigh it, roll it over in your fingers... and remember there is still air in your lungs to right some of these wrongs. YOU have the ability to make this not-so-bad going forward, for both Left and Right. For everybody.

I said, "Does it sound like our side is getting less angry?" Ridiculous question because of my volume alone. "We aren't going away. And we've known what you did-- it's now in an official report-- but we've known. Horowitz did you no favors-- it's all detailed thoroughgly. Trump is going to be President for another five years. "But please consider this nugget, our side is far more forgiving than the hard Left. So you do have that going for you. Contrite should be your mantra concerning President Trump going forward. But you are clearly stubborn-- I don't know-- maybe you aren't that swift after all."

This is the weirdest part... we somehow ended cordially and I even wished him a Merry Christmas. Person showed good manners and was very polite throughout.

**EDIT** I didn't record this phone call, so all the dialogue is from recent memory. I actually cleaned up the back and forth for this summation... I used waaaaay more cuss words and wasn't P.C. in more than a few areas. If any Five-Eyes reviewers have the ability to pull the call from NSA files or whatever other additional alphabet agencies are now vacuuming up stuff you will see that. You will see that I left out the most searing parts of the call as well-- my reasoning for this is that, somehow, the person believed they had acted properly. (And yes reader, Five Eyes reviews this site-- it's International communication.) Call made Dec. 11 6:16 EST
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 21-12-19 at 00:34.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Tik Tok

Brennan

Tik Tok

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

For all of you that think President Trump's impeachment is D.O.A. in the Senate, think again. Lawrence Tribe and his autistic yet eager elves over at LawFare have very different, very devious plans.

Before shrugging off Tribe as another disgruntled lefty professor grasping for an impossible pie-in-the-sky Trump takedown from his ivory-tower stronghold... remember who studied at this guy's feet. John Roberts (Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, Elana Kagan (Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, and of course, Barrack Hussein Obama.

LawFare, a tribe of Tribe's nut-huggers (see what I did there--too much?) is apparently spitballing some nutty ideas like... "Hey, what if there is a Senate impeachment vote but not all Senators are in the Chamber for some mysterious reason." (And they may be even scheming the cause of these mysterious circumstances) "We can use the Third Tuesday in a winter month during a full moon on a Leap Year clause to nullify the 60 majority rule..." and it looks like they might have Chief Justice Roberts on their side. Roberts has made some very odd, very cryptic utterances over the last few days. And frankly since his infamous decision, as a "conservative Justice", regarding Obamacare as a "rightful tax"-- well I'm not going to say anything else about Mr. Roberts.

Thankfully the U.S. Constitution is very clear that the Senate has the SOLE responsibility to try any Presidential Impeachment.

Keep it up Lawrence-- we are studying your every move. And I must say I'm not impressed-- how did you get a gig at Harvard after all?

LawFare-- be careful you never know who is lurking around one of your chat threads

Yahoo News-- I now officially recognize you all as THE formal mouthpiece for the Obama hold-over branch of the CIA. Congrats!

The Atlantic Council-- you are hereby deemed the Steering Committee for that small but select group of retired U.S. Generals and Admirals who insist on feeding at the trough of N.A.T.O. malfeasance. (I mean these guys aren't even running stuff through a brother-in-law at this point. Talk about brazen. C'mon already--take up golf or fishing like most respectable retired warriors.) And what are you all corruptocrats going to do for a replacement income stream now that President Trump has figured out you've been milking U.S.A.I.D. as a exclusive money rinse for members of "The Club" ? I not even going to bring up all the Burisma conflict-energy profitteering/pipe-line grafting... oops I guess I did. And let's not mention the mega-tons to mega-watts to MEGA-CASH side hustle that was worth a trillion dollars. Or more like two trillion. Again oops.

No wonder the entrenched DeepState, Hillary, and corrupt intel (Brennan, et al) were pushing RussiaGate so hard. Can't really blame them after seeing what's popped into plain view.

And all these "discoveries" aren't even the ugliest duckling of the bunch.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 03-01-20 at 01:37.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

May seem a bit out in left field for this thread, but the following does tie in... or I should say WILL tie in, in time.

Check out what boy band member Ricky Garcia and his mother, Tammy Garcia, have to say about their unfortunate experiences in Hollyweird. Shout out to Tiffany Fitzhenry for her excellent reporting here.

Bella Thorne, a fairly well-known actress here in the States, has also recently revealed what she suffered through during her time behind the camera... as a child.

Kinda odd, but when you do a compound search using the name "Nils Larsen" and some others involved in committing this type of abuse (see Fitzhenry piece)... some of the most rabid anti-Trumpers on the planet show up.

Probably coincidence.

Right?
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 07-01-20 at 23:39.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

A few months back (Oct. 30, 2019)... George Mason University hosted a panel of "security experts" and this event kicked out A LOT of metadata... both hard and soft. I'd like to talk about it now.

"U.S. Intelligence and Election Security" was moderated by Margaret Brennan and the four featured speakers were Brennan, McCabe, Michael Morell, and John McLaughlin. Entire event can be found on C-Span II or on Youtube. Run time is roughly one hour and seventeen minutes including the question and answer period at the conclusion.

What follows is strictly my opinion. However if you've followed my RussiaGate thread here on Eupedia (or this UkraineGate thread) you may have noticed my accuracy in assessing this "coup-tastic" situation.

I'm going to boil it down only because UkraineGate is soon headed to the Senate for trial (regardless of Pelosi's foolish delay antics) and time is of the essence. Brennan and McCabe both put on passable game faces during this shindig, but both seem be suffering each from PTS disorders caused by either going more than a few incredibly public rounds with President Trump (the best counter-puncher on planet Earth)... or by facing the potentially very serious legal troubles they each brought upon themselves. Leaking, lying under oath, perjury... things like these tend to be problematic over the long-run. Not to mention sedition.

What I find delicious is that these once-upon-a-time insider darlings have lost their fawning audience, or at least huge chunks of their adoring audience. I was pleasantly surprised to see the TOUGH questions coming from the attendees towards the end of the group discussion... questions fired like piercing arrows of truth. It seems Intel Community is no longer a monolith of Trump haters. Shocking, but in a good way. Trump is making headway.

My read on Michael Morell (Former Deputy and Acting CIA Director under Obama 2010-2013) is that he is a giant chasm of butt-hurt. Not going to spend much time on this Negative Nelly. He bores me.

The intellectual powerhouse of this foursome-- and it's no contest-- is John McLaughlin (you may remember that he made waves at this very conference by openly praising the DeepState for it's efforts in trying to dampen President Trump's effectiveness). Going by sheer size of his active vocabulary and his fluidity of speech-- McLaughlin is the stud of this intel horse farm.

What I keep coming back to in all of seemingly endless drama though is......... WHY?

I'll come back to McLaughlin... soon.

I get that Brennan and his buddies at the Obama hold-over CIA knew that an outsider like President Trump (with Trump's business savvy, his New York street-smarts, and Trump's complete lack of donor puppet strings) would soon discover the gun-running, pipe-line grafting, even the Uranium One/megatons to megawatts trillion dollar scheme the entrenched DeepStaters were all neck-deep in... I got that... but all of this could be "excused"... papered over. This is what the CIA is famous, or infamous, for after all.

The standard excuse regarding the Uranium One/Iran-deal (yes Iran was part of the Uranium One fiasco) could have been the old standby "but we had to play the Sunni Arabs against the Shia Persians ... international security"... yadda yadda yadda. It would have worked too... Trump would have understood, the American people... some would have understood. But something very different was happening this time.

The WHY? must be answered by the What... or in this case the WTF?
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 08-01-20 at 23:41.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

And the WTF in all of this... the thread that runs through ALL OF THIS... through RussiaGate, through UkraineGate... the Why?... is Jeffrey Epstein.

The intel community was knowingly accepting information and then gaining influence from the horrid compromise operation run by Epstein.

And Brennan... Clapper... McCabe... others... they were desperate to hide this most unfortunate truth.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 08-01-20 at 23:45.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

So I left this voice mail on John McLaughlin's business phone awhile ago, mainly because he's whip smart and also because his business number is publicly available... I'm paraphrasing from memory.

"Mr. McLaughlin... my name is ..................... from ................... and I finished watching your panel appearance with Margaret Brennan on C-Span. " To let him know I was paying attention I dropped some not-well-known tidbits from my Uranium One/Burisma Holdings/General Flynn trial list. Stuff that he would know by heart, but that most normal humans would have no interest in...

I continued (again this is a paraphrase from good while ago)... "Mr. McLaughlin what we are experiencing as a nation is on-going coup against the duly elected leader of our nation... and many in our intelligence organizations are actively participating in it. And I am pissed-the-F-off about it."

"We now know that at least one of Jeffrey Epstein's airplanes can be traced directly back to DynCorp (State Dept.-CIA) through the tail number so he was getting his toys from you guys and it's all starting to come out. Now."

"And I don't know what is worse... the drunk ambassador/politician/scientist that gets blind drunk and hooks up with a fourteen year old with high cheekbones from the Ukraine or the son-of-a-***** that knowingly plans and plots this stuff out. I'm not saying you all did that part, but your organization had a profit from the resulting compromise operation. "

"I understand the aspect of 'we are doing the unsavory now to save human lives later"-- I got it-- doesn't hold water. Look at the long term damage those kids have to suffer with. And trust me I'm not a perfect person, far from it. You all are in rough shape if I have to be your moral police. We all make mistakes. But going forward... leave the kids out of it. This is basic, or at least it should be basic..."

"Fix your errors, alter your methods, I know you occupy an incredible difficult arena with nasty choices all around... but fix your shit. And stop trying to pin all this Russian/Ukrainian crap on Trump and make him the boogey man."

"I've studied in depth what is happening with Barr and Durham... and this voice message is almost certainly going to be the worst punishment that most of your organization will receive through all of this... but I can assure you-- if you are listening-- truly listening-- this call is going to be a doozy."

"Change it-- fix it-- mend your errors-- learn-- improve."
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 08-01-20 at 23:51.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

"And stop using children in compromise operations... you and your intel cohorts are pathetic fools for allowing your organizations, your country to be associated with this evil."

Side note: If I see another mainstream media outlet mention Epstein and seventeen year old girls I think I'm going to puke. Look at the "special delivery" from France that Epstein got for his birthday. Those "birthday present" triplets were twelve years old.

I have heard a horrid interview where the female (now an adult woman) was far younger.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Now let's do a recap for any stubborn doubters out there concerning my wacky "conspiracy theory" that I first detailed on my thread here on Eupedia titled "RussiaGate status update... CNN put in a request to" way back on July 9, 2018.

The synopsis is this: a rogue group of intel agents (mostly C.I.A.), a smattering of retired Generals and Admirals, and a sprinkling of senior politicians put together a loose, yet effective network that made IranContra from years ago look like amateur hour. The offenses included: weapons smuggling, drug transport, airplane co-opting, pipe-line grafting, and even an advanced uranium hustle. And "the worse, much worse" that I hinted at back in July of 2018 revolved around Jeffrey Epstein and his perverse exploits-- because Epstein was the enforcer. The enforcer through compromise. And of course the hub of activity for this unsavory business was based out of the Ukraine.

So for my theory to hold water we would need to see a few things like:

If Epstein was indeed the enforcer (again through compromise operations) for a complex uranium hustle... who would Jeffrey go after? I think he'd need some formidable brain power, right? Nuclear plant construction, especially nuclear construction on a micro scale, ain't taught at the local community college. Would my theory explain Epstein's fascination with physics and his concentration on both Harvard and MIT? I think it might.

What would someone like former Governor Bill Richardson bring to the mix for Epstein? Oh let's see... Wasn't Bill The Secretary of Energy during the Clinton Presidency and the founder of the National Nuclear Security Administration? Interesting.
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 22-01-20 at 01:15.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

But even more facsinating, and far more telling is the behavior of former Head of the CIA, or in his case the former Potato-Head of the CIA...Mr. Brennan.

If my theory is accurate, we would need to see those who were running this funny business-- or not so funny business actually-- to be performing extreme evasive techniques once Donald J. Trump (the ultimate outsider) was thought to have a puncher's chance of winning the Presidency of the United States.

And here we see Brennan performing painful backflips of evasion, running jump kicks of misdirection, and yes... the mashing of teeth while scowling through every MSNBC appearance he ever made. Why did Brennan meet with Robert Hannigan (Head of the GCHQ for the British)? What interest would the British have in removing President Trump from the seat of power? (I'm making fake coughing noises here while uttering Prince Andrew's name...) The British, or at least British intel, would have been ROYALLY interested in stopping candidate Trump or later stripping President Trump from his Presidency.

And I didn't even know this part until today, but do some quick research into why Robert Hannigan REALLY left the GCHQ. The Guardian has a thorough enough review of what happened. Hint-- it's not good.

Are we seeing a pattern here people?

Wonder if Yahoo News is interested in giving me an interview to more fully flush out my "conspiracy theory"? Prob not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12