Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UkraineGate... how is this going to go?

Viscount Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveThree FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 320
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

2 members found this post helpful.

UkraineGate... how is this going to go?

This thread will somewhat mirror my earlier thread "RussiaGate", but there will be some obvious differences. Many of the political players we have heard from before, many are new to the game. Here's some of my insights.

Full disclosure... I am a huge supporter of President Trump. I can almost hear several readers yell, "But why???" Please read my quick list.

Repeal of the Mandate. Rebuilt and reinvigorated U.S. military. Bolstered support of settlements in Israel. Favored making Jerusalem the capital of Israel. Gutted ISIS. Improved economy and job markets. Cut needless regulations that were strangling business in America. Drove the DeepState nuts. On the road to remaking the Supreme Court.

Also President Trump is incredibly stingy with our national treasure... the blood of our troops. He shuts down the constant war-drumbeat from the entrenched NeoCons-- and yet oddly he has proven to be the world's most powerful counter-puncher. He would much rather talk trade than use a battle axe, but if we do have to use the military option Trump doesn't hamstring our troops with ludicrous and limiting rules of engagement. He plays to win, but always prefers the peaceful path first.

But the impeachment result teeters on one fine point... the popularity of the President.

Luckily he is much more popular than the mainstream media would have us believe. Please watch the November 9th crowd response to President Trump at the LSU-Alabama football game. Bryant-Denning stadium at full capacity (101,000 people!)... outside in full sunlight, middle of the day. Press can't fudge their reporting like they did at the UFC event in Madison Square Garden that had an indoor crowd largely in the dark. (By the way, President Trump got huge cheers at that event as well.)

Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 364
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a-Z726
    MtDNA haplogroup
    K1a4a1h

Ethnic group
    English/German

I try to separate Trump the man from his accomplishments. As a man, he is the perfect embodiment of a New Yorker, the most obnoxious, loud, boorish, self-regarding (I could go on) people in this nation. I don't like the man (and I don't like New York City). However, I like the push-back on China, NATO funding, useless wars in the Middle East, and illegal immigration. And, of course, I can't hate the boom in the economy and the stock market. I still don't like the man, but considering the candidates currently fielded by the Democrats, I'll probably vote for him (again, I disliked the Clinton's more).

To your point about his being more popular than the polls show, it is true that here in liberal California I keep my thoughts on the president private.

Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Ethnic group
    Italian

1 members found this post helpful.
    Wow! Nice to know how you feel about us!

I guess we can't expect you for our great holiday season, then.

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,431
    Overall activity: 86.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I try to separate Trump the man from his accomplishments. As a man, he is the perfect embodiment of a New Yorker, the most obnoxious, loud, boorish, self-regarding (I could go on) people in this nation. I don't like the man (and I don't like New York City). However, I like the push-back on China, NATO funding, useless wars in the Middle East, and illegal immigration. And, of course, I can't hate the boom in the economy and the stock market. I still don't like the man, but considering the candidates currently fielded by the Democrats, I'll probably vote for him (again, I disliked the Clinton's more).
    To your point about his being more popular than the polls show, it is true that here in liberal California I keep my thoughts on the president private.
    ... you've got to be kidding me !

What happened to you in New York?

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a-Z726
    MtDNA haplogroup
    K1a4a1h

Ethnic group
    English/German

Well, present company excepted of course . . .

Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First Class1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Level
    Overall activity: 99.3%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1a2b1 (R-F1794)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b

Ethnic group
    Italian

Most real New Yorkers don't live in NYC anymore; they now live in the peripheral areas. The city is overrun by transplants from all over the country, many of them coming from the West Coast. Sorry to say it, but hipster-ism, and ultra-PC liberalism in the city is almost exclusively due to these west coast transplants coming to NYC.

Now, thanks to these West Coast Granola Crunchies, morons like Bill De Blasio are able to ban foie gras:

https://nypost.com/2019/11/25/de-bla...n-nyc-by-2022/

@[email protected] Not calling you a Granola Crunchy, clearly you're not. But just posting my observations from my experiences.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

I didn't grow up in the greater New York Metropolitan area, didn't arrive till after I was married, and I have to say it took a bit of an adjustment, but I've quite grown to appreciate the directness of "New Yorkers" even when it's a bit brusque. I'd much rather know where I stand than be swaddled in politeness which is shallow and meaningless. I worked with a firm in Atlanta for a few years, and I've never been stabbed in the back so often in my entire professional life, and all with a smile and Southern charm and yes, ma'ams and no, ma'ams. Give me a "Hey, lady: What do you think you're doing", or "I think that's crap" any time.

They're also the most welcoming people to new arrivals I've ever met. It's very easy to become part of a neighborhood and make friends, far easier than it is in Europe.

Also, what counts is what happens when the chips are down. I lived through two blackouts in Manhattan, and a more helpful, kind bunch of people I couldn't have asked for...

Now I know how the Parisiens must feel! :)

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1a2b1 (R-F1794)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Now I know how the Parisiens must feel! :)
    Speaking of Parisens, I wonder I wonder how they feel about the ban on foie gras in NYC. That's very culturally insensitive of De Blasio.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post
    Speaking of Parisens, I wonder I wonder how they feel about the ban on foie gras in NYC. That's very culturally insensitive of De Blasio.
    If he ever wanted something from them he'd backpedal like crazy, just like Bloomberg is now with the soda fiasco and denouncing the "Stop and Frisk" policy which he implemented and which is one reason he got elected and supported as mayor.

That policy was responsible for cleaning up the freaking mess the city became after Dinkins got through with it.

The really sad thing is that the Democrats lining up to take over make De Blasio look like a level headed moderate.

They're probably going to put up the hammer and sickle over City Hall, or a big WOKE flag.

If that happens everybody who actually pays taxes should just leave and let it collapse around their ears.

Just stupidity everywhere you turn.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a-Z726
    MtDNA haplogroup
    K1a4a1h

Ethnic group
    English/German

I didn't grow up in the greater New York Metropolitan area, didn't arrive till after I was married, and I have to say it took a bit of an adjustment, but I've quite grown to appreciate the directness of "New Yorkers" even when it's a bit brusque. I'd much rather know where I stand than be swaddled in politeness which is shallow and meaningless. I worked with a firm in Atlanta for a few years, and I've never been stabbed in the back so often in my entire professional life, and all with a smile and Southern charm and yes, ma'ams and no, ma'ams. Give me a "Hey, lady: What do you think you're doing", or "I think that's crap" any time.
    I think you may be agreeing with the basis of my comment (if not the my slur on New Yorkers). Much of the President's unpopularity has to do with his being too "direct" and "brusque" (and the fact that he's not a Democrat). But isn't it better to have a leader who, even if he says things in unpleasant terms (terms that I loathe), means what he says and does what he said he'd do? I'm tired of politicians who tell me what they think I want to hear while on campaign, then "stab me in the back" when they get into office.

If being direct and brusque are New Yorker personality traits, then I maintain that Trump is the quintessential New Yorker.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I think you may be agreeing with the basis of my comment (if not the my slur on New Yorkers). Much of the President's unpopularity has to do with his being too "direct" and "brusque" (and the fact that he's not a Democrat). But isn't it better to have a leader who, even if he says things in unpleasant terms (terms that I loathe), means what he says and does what he said he'd do? I'm tired of politicians who tell me what they think I want to hear while on campaign, then "stab me in the back" when they get into office.

If being direct and brusque are New Yorker personality traits, then I maintain that Trump is the quintessential New Yorker.
    You're preaching to the choir. :)

I can't stand the man, and not because he's direct and brusque. I like the first and can deal with the second.

Anyway, like you I prefer people who are direct and even brusque to mealy mouthed liars reading a poll before they give an opinion, or changing opinions with the wind. Most of them will say whatever is required of them to get a vote. Whatever else he is or isn't, Donald Trump is authentically himself.

I dislike him because he lies needlessly and obviously, which opens him up to criticism, and when he tweets and talks he's cruel, and vulgar, and doesn't think things through before opening up. Three quarters of his problems are self-inflicted. He doesn't seem to be able to keep his mouth shut when it should stay shut. He also seems to be a really slow learner in terms of not getting it that he's surrounded by people who would sell him out in a minute. Confide in no one is one lesson he refuses to learn. I don't think I need to address his attitude toward women, however many female executives he has hired.

I swear to God, many of his problems probably stem from all the freaking caffeine he consumes in one day. Half the time he comes across like he's on meth. That's why he's up at 3:00 AM texting too.

All of that said, I don't disagree with a lot of his policies.

Also, what will be the choices? Uncle Bernie, the unrealistic old 60s lefty on the verge of another heart attack, senile and corrupt Joe Biden, who was never the sharpest knife in the drawer, that idiotic Elizabeth Warren who obviously never passed Middle School Math and will usher in THE WOKE WHITEHOUSE, the mayor with the peculiar surname no one can spell who doesn't seem to have accomplished much of anything in his life? Bloomberg is another local New York product that I don't think will sell anywhere outside the city, plus I can't stand the smug, arrogant, hypocritical little twerp, now distancing himself from a policy he implemented for YEARS.

Last time I just skipped the Presidential line on the ballot. This time, and I can't believe I'm saying it, given how much I detest Hillary Clinton, I think the Democratic choices are even worse, and I may have to hold my nose and vote for Trump.

I don't want to, but these Democrats would be an even worse disaster.

I had a huge debate with my husband about how the Impeachment proceedings would affect Trump. He just wouldn't believe me that it would be such a shambles that people would not support it. They've lost public support not only from all the Republicans, but all the Independents as well. It's unbelievable to me that after all his close calls Trump would still run off his mouth like that with the Ukrainians. Trouble is that unsavory as it all is, it's not a crime, not when it's clear that Biden and his son make Tammany Hall look like "pure" government. Why the hell should the Bidens not have been under investigation along with all the other corrupt players involved with Ukraine?

Plus, you're not going to convince Joe Blow, the average guy, when the witnesses are all arrogant, career Washington people droning on about arcane issues Americans couldn't give a you know what about who seem as if they're pissed off that the President makes foreign policy and not them.

Honestly, it seems as if whatever street smarts people have when they enter politics, it soon deserts them.

1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Overall activity: 17.0%

Ethnic group
    swiss,italian

i'm sure there are lots of parisiens who would agree with this ban.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1a2b1 (R-F1794)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Ailchu View Post
    i'm sure there are lots of parisiens who would agree with this ban.
    No, not as many that would not agree, I'm sure:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foie_g...ntries_map.png

In fact, this map basically proves that liberal West Coast Californian Transplants are basically the reason for the ban. They're the only state in the country that has the ban.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1a2b1 (R-F1794)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b

Ethnic group
    Italian

In fact, this map basically proves that liberal West Coast Californian Transplants are basically the reason for the ban. They're the only state in the country that has the ban.

These sensibilities, are probably part of the reason why NYC looks like a dump. Because they vote for losers like De Blasio, who wants to turn it into a cesspool. Just like NYC, California is overrun by homeless bums. But in California, they are allowed to urinate and defecate in public; a state that makes it illegal to use a plastic straw. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate California; just the strident mentality of some of the far-leftists that migrate from there.

https://www.sevenslegal.com/criminal...alifornia/289/

https://www.usnews.com/news/cities/s...ness-in-the-us

https://www.novoco.com/sites/default...018_121718.pdf

Level

Ethnic group
    swiss,italian

as you see it is not only produced in french speaking countries anymore. i mean it is not allowed to let animals bleed out alive in many european countries like it is done in other cultures. in germany it was banned until it was allowed again because it was against religious freedom. similar story in the netherlands. why should foie gras be allowed?

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

Speaking from my own perspective the last thing I want is for the U.S. to become as WOKE as western Europe, but it is definitely here and growing. The whole west coast is the epicenter, the northeast is second, and it's certainly in New York as well. The difference is that on the east coast we still have sensible middle of the road people, and the Republican party still has its adherents, at least in New York, so the balance is different than in California.

California is a beautiful state and I know many nice people there, but it's going to wind up like a second or third world country if the tide isn't turned.

Level

Ethnic group
    swiss,italian

Speaking from my own perspective the last thing I want is for the U.S. to become as WOKE as western Europe, but it is definitely here and growing. The whole west coast is the epicenter, the northeast is second, and it's certainly in New York as well. The difference is that on the east coast we still have sensible middle of the road people, and the Republican party still has its adherents, at least in New York, so the balance is different than in California.

California is a beautiful state and I know many nice people there, but it's going to wind up like a second or third world country if the tide isn't turned.
    had to google what woke means. is it woke to ban animal cruelty or to allow it because of religious freedom and minorites? banning ritual slaughter is a good move imo, animal rights are more important than religions. that move of De Blasio is a good one too. next request from him the ban of ritual animal slaughter and lets see what he does.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1a2b1 (R-F1794)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Ailchu View Post
    had to google what woke means. is it woke to ban animal cruelty or to allow it because of religious freedom and minorites? banning ritual slaughter is a good move imo, animal rights are more important than religions. that move of De Blasio is a good one too. next request from him the ban of ritual animal slaughter and lets see what he does.
    What a shame, because it tastes delicious.

Where does ban on animal cruelty stop? Until everyone is forced to be a vegetarian? No wonder the inept De Blasio is almost universally hated in the city he runs.

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a-Z726
    MtDNA haplogroup
    K1a4a1h

Ethnic group
    English/German

Where does ban on animal cruelty stop? Until everyone is forced to be a vegetarian?
    I saw an article that asked what the ethical basis was that allowed us to kill and eat animals (I didn't bother to read it). Since we seem to have taken God out of the equation (I'm an atheist, but I miss the ease of saying, "because he said so") it's hard to say what right behavior is. The most we seem to be able to agree on today is, be nice. However, it's hard to build an encompassing morality out of that.

I've always assumed that our morality grew out of pragmatism. Murder and cannibalism is wrong because we can't live together as a community if we can't trust our neighbors not to kill and eat us (but we can make war because that happens to the "other"). We eat animals because we always have and it doesn't affect society one way or the other.

The question is, what's the ethical basis for not eating animals?

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Folks on Eupedia have some great takes... even the ones I disagree with! By the way Shissen I LOVE San Diego, especially Ocean Beach. Sunsets, tasty waves, good food and awesome people.

But back to UkraineGate, I have so much to say about this... and I don't think it is over by a long shot. A few RINO Senators (led by Mitt Romney) are awaiting and even preparing a surprise for our President. Trump has been made fully aware of the situation though. Of course this anti-Trump scheme involves an energy play out of the Ukraine where a few DEEP agents (Parnas and Fruman… and others) have tried to entice Giulliani (Trump's lawyer) in a bizarre floating LNG processing plant conviently located right off shore. Side note: take a quick look at Parnas's wife and tell me with a straight face she isn't an OCANAS lure. Either these guys aren't even trying that hard any more or they are running out of agents, or both.

I have come to learn that whatever the DeepState is involved with, they soon accuse their opponents of the same things they themselves were doing.

Here is some more info... again I tend to go "rainman" on my searches so you may not have heard this stuff before. (I'm not crazy about bringing some of these items into public, but we are facing an on-going, tenacious coup.)

Remember that 2018 NYT OP.ED piece entitled "I am part of the Trump Resistance"... well, it is my humble opinion that Fiona Hill was the author. I gave a hint in my RussiaGate thread at the time when I wrote:

How and why did
    I
    Leave that name off?
    Let us see tomorrow

See how I did that? I'm so clever. Anyway, Hill has now fully outed herself as a rabid anti-Trumper so it's game on with her regarding full exposure. Fiona worked for a Soros funded Open Border Society NGO for six years before her stint in the National Security Council. Now I'm going without notes here (and full disclosure I had a pretty bad heat stroke a few years back that impacted not only my ability to handle high temperature, but also goofed up parts of my memory)-- another clue that she was the one who leaked out this "resistance" b.s. swill was some unique phraseology in the mystery letter that matched what Hill's mentor at Harvard had said. Can't remember the wording... but again you can review my RussiaGate thread for verification of my opinion. And please notice the date I first left this nugget for a time stamp.

In fact I was so certain at the time it was her, I called the NSC multiple times until I got ahold of someone who seemed VERY interested in what I had to say. I like to think my outreach was this reason that President Trump excluded Fiona Hill from his meetings with Putin. (I'm probably suffering from delusions of grandeur, but hey I try to do to my part.) Either way, Hill has shown herself to be a self-important horse's ass, if not a participant in truly seditious behavior. I'm glad I made the calls.

And in related news... this is HUGE... some mainstream sources including Fox and One America are finally starting to publicly link Adam Schiff to Pasternak. This Ukrainian connection might eventually lead to Schiff not only being removed from office, but quite possible getting moved into "mandatory federal housing".

EDIT: Wait 'till some of the past long ago "situations" come out about both Parnas and Fruman-- and why is Mifsud involved in these same situations... AGAIN. Mifsud is like a bad penny. Dude is everywhere.

And remember Parnas and Fruman have known Rudy Giullani for a short period of time (12-18 months)... how do these two have soooo many questionable ties to Ukrainian politics/corruption that range over the past twenty plus years?
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 03-12-19 at 23:58.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

For those of you that think Bob Barr, I.G. Horowitz, or John Durham will be lending President Trump a helping hand anytime soon, prepare to be disappointed. Frankly Trump is such a skilled street fighter, he won't need their support at all anyway. But why do I say this about the President's potential protectors?

Here's why... I'm not a big Twitter guy, not a big Facebooker, not a big e-mailer. My only on-line contributions are here on Eupedia. If I care enough to make a difference, politically or otherwise, I pick up the phone and physically call somebody. I've been interested in the General Flynn trial from the beginning and have dug out numerous issues with the way his case was handled. Like big league stuff, (ie. the faulty 302's before most anyone else knew what was going on with them) and some other "boring" stuff-- like fine details from the Bijan Kian trial and how much pay-to-play was going on with big league NATO muckity mucks (retired Generals and Admirals) behind the scenes. (No wonder Trump has been pissed off about what was happening with NATO)... these guys had their own agent and she help milk the system like diary farmer on speed.

Anyway when you make a phone call to many (if not all) offices at the Dept. of Justice, they have to log it formally, physically transcribe it, etc. etc. They take input from citizens seriously and for good reason. This organization is THE law enforcement agency created by and for the American people.

As I discovered (and then reported) more issues first with the General Flynn trial and later with illegal actions "the small group" had taken in support of the coup against President Trump-- guess what happened to my phone? Blocked from calling the D.O.J., blocked from calling the F.A.R.A. office, even blocked from calling the Atlantic Council when I asked them about receiving a rather sizable contribution from Burisma Holdings... (this was well before the mainstream media started picking up this stuff).

Most (not all) of these blocks have been slapped on my phone while Barr has been Attorney General. Now I can go on any other phone and leave messages all I want, but my cell is completely blocked from contacting these agencies. I guess they're sending an obvious message? Um, probably. Here's my message... if you help take part in a coup against the sitting President of the United States... expect to go on blast. DeepState or not.

My vibe on Durham is... all hat, no cattle. Or more accurately... all moustache and no bite. I think Barr/Horowitz/Durham go after one or two small fish and let the biggies (Brennan, McCabe, even Strzok) go free.

I really, really hope I'm wrong. Don't think I am.

This thread though, these comments, my irritating phone calls to the heart of D.C. bureaucracy... on a micro scale this is what President Trump's actual defense looks like. On a larger scale... the independent press blossoming from YouTube channels, the countless average Joes and average Janes doing their own research, then shouting their findings on Twitter in real time... this is what is helping President Trump make it through these fixed kangaroo courts. And the best part-- there are hundreds of us, thousands of us, more joining in everyday. We are making the mainstream media obsolete. Amazing Polly, Tracy Beanz, Jason Goodman, McDuFF, Praying Medic, Sundance, too many to name...

From and by the people. Best kind of political defense there is-- and the best part-- it's free!
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 05-12-19 at 23:55.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Lisa Page has finally hit the wall... her last straw was a month ago when President Trump "mocked her orgasm" at a campaign rally.

Not making this up, this is not from The Onion.

She cheated on her husband while working as an lead attorney for the F.B.I., while plotting a coup against our President, while belittling her fellow American citizens that paid her salary through their taxes. And now she is worried about her orgasm?

Hey Lisa... on little detail. If you listen to that rally, President Trump is making fun of Strzok's "pleasure"... not yours.

I can't resist being fascinated with this woman!

Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a-Z726
    MtDNA haplogroup
    K1a4a1h

Ethnic group
    English/German

I'm sure nordicwarrior is tired of us appropriating his thread (sorry big guy!), but, dang!, I do miss foie gras (California banned it too). The best thing I ever ate was goose liver, sliced thin, as a horse d'over (as we said in the Navy). In my family we had a tradition, instead of leaving Santa Claus milk and a plate of cookies on Christmas Eve, we left champagne, caviar and foie gras (the reindeer got carrots). I can tell you that Santa appreciated it.

Viscount Achievements:
    Level

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

No worries Shissem... I appreciate the thread bump! Helps build traffic so more people can hear about my goof-ball take on all this palace intrigue. So how is all this playing in Southern California? I know San Diego is thought to be more conservative than L.A. (excluding more liberal neighborhoods like Ocean Beach, Hillcrest and University Heights)... I think that stunt the democrats pulled in the House yesterday with those three "experts" landed with a giant thud.

(I had my own landscape construction company there for years-- hence my knowledge of general neighborhood political tendencies.)

Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,431
    Overall activity: 86.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

I hope that POTUS is not asking what I think he’s really asking.

His message:

... IMPEACHMENT SCAM CONCLUSION:
    NO QUID PRO QUO. NO BRIBERY. NO TREASON

Jerry Nadler has taken over this Impeachment Hearing Scam and has turned it into even more of a circus than it already was.

First, the Left cried Quid Pro Quo, then bribery, and now TREASON? This entire HOAX has been JERRY-RIGGED by the Radical Democrats and we cannot put up with it any longer.

Nancy and Jerry are trying to brainwash the American People like the 2016 Election never happened - like YOUR VOTE never happened. WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK. I’m calling on YOU to step up to defend me from their baseless LIES...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast